Warrior Cats RPG Site Listings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Warrior Cats RPG Site Listings

The ultimate RPG advertising site!

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
A Warriors RPG: a Freeforum site UPDATE

Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:20 am by Longstorm

http://wcrpg.freeforums.org/ has been experiencing a terrible lag in activity!

Why don't we all help out and put in some great plots and characters!

Huh?

Huh? Wink

Comments: 0

The Best Warriors is NO MORE! (read on!)

Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:11 am by Longstorm

You read that right fellow role players; The Best Warriors members have fled their site due to inactivity (and the admin's lack of familiarity with Proboard's system, which is understandable since it IS a complicated system to master.)

BUT, don't fret! The same member, Clans and characters can be found on their new website (a forumotion site):
Misguided Hearts

This website has a similar color …

[ Full reading ]

The Best Warriors.com

Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:41 am by Longstorm

'The Best Warriors' site has had a skin change!

CLAN DUTIES

Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:04 pm by Hawkfire, Admin

Hi all!

The duties in a Clan must be carried out for it all to work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LEADERS must enforce rules and make everything flow. Try to come online every day and make sure the deputy sends patrols. (You will also have to do the duties of deputy if there isn't one)

DEPUTIES must send out patrols to renew scents marks. Dawn, sun high and sun set patrols are needed; dawn is …

[ Full reading ]

THE WARRIOR CODE

Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:18 pm by Hawkfire, Admin

WARRIOR CODE:
The Principles a Warrior Must Live By:
1. Defend your clan with your life.
2. Do not hunt or trespass on another Clan's territory
3. Elders and kits must be fed before apprentices and warriors
4. Prey is killed only to be eaten; give thanks to StarClan for its life.
5. A kit must be at least 6 moons old to become an apprentice
6. Newly appointed warriors will keep a silent vigil one …

[ Full reading ]

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» BlogClan Roleplay Site
In Abyss territory. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 10:28 am by Guest

» A Warriors RPG: a Freeforum site UPDATE
In Abyss territory. - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 1:20 am by Longstorm

» Forgotten Purrs Warriors RP
In Abyss territory. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 7:58 pm by Guest

» THOAW (The Heart Of A Warrior) <3:).
In Abyss territory. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 10:24 pm by THOAW

» What is the 'Summer Lull?'
In Abyss territory. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:26 am by Longstorm

» The Best Warriors is NO MORE! (read on!)
In Abyss territory. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:11 am by Longstorm

» Warrior Cats RPG - a freeforums site.
In Abyss territory. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 2:57 am by Longstorm

» Warrior Cats RPG - a freeforums site.
In Abyss territory. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 11:48 pm by f.a.i.t.h.

» The Warrior Clan Territories - A Warriors RPG
In Abyss territory. - Page 2 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 4:29 am by Longstorm

Affiliates
free forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

In Abyss territory.

+6
Hawkfire, Admin
SwitchFar
Meany
Longstorm
Daystream
Glaciercloud
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 9]

26In Abyss territory. - Page 2 Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:24 am

Glaciercloud

Glaciercloud
*True Warrior*

Glaciercloud smiled towards and then started walking around her. Glaciercloud was behind thne she stopped walking " Now its time!!! for me to leave."She yelled at the beginning then said as cute little whimper at the end then she took off running through the trees trying to get away from the viciouse she-cat, if she made it out of the border she would be safe, she though to herself as she propelled her self.

27In Abyss territory. - Page 2 Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:25 am

Longstorm

Longstorm
Admin

Cunningheart waited a brief second then pelted after the she-cat, yowling threateningly as she went. "I'll FLAY you!"

OOC: Check it out...
In Abyss territory. - Page 2 Cunningheart___two_seconds_by_bobisalive-d343755

28In Abyss territory. - Page 2 Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:35 am

Daystream

Daystream
*True Warrior*

OOC:Awesome!

IC:Daystream opened his eyes.The cat he was staring at was from abyssclan!"I'm not the one you should be worried about!"-he nodded towards the she-cat -"she's the one!"The abyssclanner fell for it,and Daystream took the distraction to run away.He ran out the heat of battle and confusion until he was knocked over by the same cat!"Glaciercloud,you traitor!I'll kill you if 'ya ever come back!"but the problem was the cat standing over him,deciding the death blow.

29In Abyss territory. - Page 2 Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:41 am

Longstorm

Longstorm
Admin

OOC: Hey, our servers are failing... we probably won;t be on for a while... Razz cya...

30In Abyss territory. - Page 2 Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:45 am

Daystream

Daystream
*True Warrior*

OOC:OK

31In Abyss territory. - Page 2 Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:48 am

Glaciercloud

Glaciercloud
*True Warrior*

Glaciercloud was yet again hit in the side, making her tumbled over, she was scared was it the she-cat, it had to be. She was scared until she heard Daystream talk, about how he was going to kill her if she ever came back, this broke her heart more then anything, she thought it was against the vowls of starclan to kill any cat especially from your own clan, though, she still loved him as brother, he hated cause of what she said. "I care about you like brother Daystream, even though you want to kill me over something pity, it seems i have no reason to live if this is how it going to be between us and you probley soon turn our clan against me, but like they need me they have another and probley better medicine cat then me." She said in tearful tone, she looked at the she cat that was chasing her. "You can kill me now if you wish." She said walking towards her head down.

32In Abyss territory. - Page 2 Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:59 am

Daystream

Daystream
*True Warrior*

"If you haven't realized,there's a cat standing between me and that deed.So consider yourself spaired!Just get this furball off of me before he ends up like Evan!"hissed Daystream.He flipped his back and pushed his hindlegs off of the ground to throw the attacker o his paws.He sat up,and stood up,ready to defend himself.

33In Abyss territory. - Page 2 Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:59 am

Hawkfire, Admin

Hawkfire, Admin
Admin

The member 'Daystream' has done the following action : Dice Roll

#1 'Life Points' : 1, 1, 2, 3

--------------------------------

#2 'Life Points' : 1, 1, 2, 6, 6, 4, 2, 3, 3, 5, 2, 6, 5, 1, 2, 3, 2, 1, 5, 4, 6, 5, 2

https://warriorrpgbyhawkfire.forumotion.com

34In Abyss territory. - Page 2 Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:00 am

Daystream

Daystream
*True Warrior*

OOC:What the deuce just happened?

35In Abyss territory. - Page 2 Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:25 pm

Longstorm

Longstorm
Admin

OOC: What the blazes just happened!?!? HAWKFIRE!?!?! BEING ON!?!?!? It's... IMPOSSIBLE. IMPROBABLE... In the 'Users on in the last 24 hours', her name isn't there!!...
Getting back, flame, I know your charries are on the border... But GC, did Glacier really get to the border that fast? Ima little confuzzled...

IC: The she-cat yowled in triumph, and leaped for the medicine cat's throat, fangs bared...

36In Abyss territory. - Page 2 Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:13 am

Glaciercloud

Glaciercloud
*True Warrior*

Glaciercloud, shrieked, maybe she didn't want to die now, she saw the cat lung at her, GC then ran at her then ducked, making her go over her, she then took off in a some direction, it was either leading to the Abyssclan camp, or Tawnyclan's camp.

37In Abyss territory. - Page 2 Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:37 am

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

"STOP!"
All the cats froze (sorry 4 rping you all :3) Lokistar lept over a heather bush with nearly all of Tawnyclan at her side. Her hackles were raised like a blazing fire. Her claws were sheafed and her air of authority boosted. "You!" she snapped angrily at the she-cat "What in starclan are you doing attacking a medicine cat who plead..." Her mucsles tensed and Darkcloud padded to her side and got low in a hunting crouch as did Swallowpaw.

"Thats my mentor! If you hurt her I'll show you!"
"Silence!" Lokistar flicked her tail and narrowed her eyes.
"Well?"...

OOC: The dice role is something you can activate to get points its nothing to worry about.

38In Abyss territory. - Page 2 Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:00 am

Longstorm

Longstorm
Admin

OOC: Ehh... Loki: throw the blow. Just throw the blow.

IC: The she-cat, who had halted at the border (she had far more important things to care about then her little game) spat at the new cat, standing next to her fellow Abyssclanians.
"Why should we listen to you, Tawnyclanner!"
She glanced at Despairingcall then to where the medicine cat was.
"And why oh why should I show mercy," she hissed the word, "towards cats who invade our territory!" She went into the hunter's crouch once more, her wicked amber eyes fixed on the new she-cat.

39In Abyss territory. - Page 2 Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:09 am

Meany

Meany

Razorclaw, who had been attacking the strange female, stopped briefly at the sound of the new she-cat's voice, he now snarling in anger that the 1st she-cat slipped from his grasp.

Snarlgag stopped clawing the tom, but kept his claws sunken into the tom's side.
He glanced over at Bloodclaw, who glanced at Despairingcall, flicking his ears in an odd way.

40In Abyss territory. - Page 2 Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:02 pm

Longstorm

Longstorm
Admin

The she-cat caught this and flicked her ears, scraping her paw against the ground once.
"I ask again, and for the last time, Tawnyclanners... Why are you here, and what right have you to order around Abyssclan?"
The she-cat hissed, growling deep in her throat.

41In Abyss territory. - Page 2 Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:42 pm

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

Lokistar stretched...
"we are not avading, there is no need for us to Invade."
She shook her coat.
"I wan't to know why my Medicine cat and one of my loyal warriors are over here and
are not being treated_ respectfully, However horribly you Abbysclan cats are Tawnyclan will show respect
to your strengh and determination. We wish for you not to attack our Medicine cat... That is a rule of starclan."
Lokistar sat and looked at the she cat in a hunters crouch. Her ear flicked...
"You look like a badger is about to rake your flank, I only want my cats and we shall be leaving..."

Darkcloud's hackles bristled. "We should show these Abbysclanners who Tawnyclan are..."
"Why?" Mewed Lokistar.
"Because they attacked a medicine cat>"
"They were defending their territory and probably don't understand who Glaciercloud was, Its been a while since I last saw Shadowstar..."

42In Abyss territory. - Page 2 Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:43 pm

Meany

Meany

Razorclaw rolled his eyes. "Medicine cat, schedicine cat." he scoffed. "Tawnyclanners all the same..."

Snarlgag glared at Darkcloud, baring his teeth.

43In Abyss territory. - Page 2 Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:56 pm

Longstorm

Longstorm
Admin

Cunningheart flicked her tail at Bloodclaw as she held her position, silent.

44In Abyss territory. - Page 2 Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:12 pm

SwitchFar

SwitchFar

Despairingcall glanced at Cunningheart and Bloodclaw then smirked, the whiskers on the left side of his face rippling, and he twitched his right ear.
He glared at the she-cat and finally meowed in a deep, eerie voice,
"Who are you?"
His eyes shifted towards Bloodclaw for a moment, his tail twitching in agitation.

45In Abyss territory. - Page 2 Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:34 pm

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

Lokistar stood up and her fur bristled.
"I am Lokistar leader of Tawnyclan and you are?"

Darkcloud's tail flicked angrily. So she is going to have a private conversation with them now?
Her muscles tensed. She wanted to just go, these weird cats were no better than rogues so why
was Lokistar trying to be civil with them? she shook her head and snorted. "They are just stupid
mangy cats why are you chatting with them as if they are friends... They are enemies!"

Lokistar gave a low growl.
"Darkcloud, These cats are not enemies, they share this land and we are on their turf try and be
civil_"
"Civil?" Darkcloud growled "They attacked_"
"GO BACK TO CAMP AND TAKE DAYSTREAMR WITH YOU!!" snapped Lokistar...

46In Abyss territory. - Page 2 Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:05 am

SwitchFar

SwitchFar

Despairingcall suppressed a laugh as he realized that this was, in fact, the leader of Tawnyclan.
"So... Lokistar... When it comes to spies," he hissed the word, glancing at Daystream and Glaciercloud.
"You have quite the poor selection."

47In Abyss territory. - Page 2 Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:08 am

Meany

Meany

Bloodclaw, a small short-haired black tom with amber eyes, began to tremble violently.
With a sudden cry of unknown emotion (maybe terror?) he spun around and ran back into the forest, shrieking all the way.

Snarlgag and Razorclaw stared after him, but somehow looking unsurprised at the cat's outburst.
The two slowly turned back around to look at the Tawnyclanners, smirking.

48In Abyss territory. - Page 2 Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:14 am

Swallowpaw

Swallowpaw
*Newbie*

Swallowpaw leaped forward; claws un-sheafed.
"Are you so mouse brained to think that Tawnyclan would have any need to spy on a pitiful lot like you?"
He laughed mockingly.
"If Lokistar wanted spies she wouldn't waste her time on the likes of you..." we have some things to settle with certain cats and you think we are spying, we are collecting our warrior and med cat!"

49In Abyss territory. - Page 2 Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:21 am

Meany

Meany

"Why should we respect some lowly Mender?" Razorclaw hissed, pacing along their side of the border threateningly.

50In Abyss territory. - Page 2 Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:24 am

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

Lokistar stopped her self from laughing and just studied her paws with a smirk on her face.

Darklouds ears perked and she snorted. "I hope you Abbysclan cats have a bit more decency then to run away like that, I have to say most of you are very good actors some of you are really trying your best to not run away..."
The whole group of Tawnyclan cats fell in an uproar of laughter before falling quite ounce more at Lokistars flick of the tail.

"Come now we don't want to upset our neighbors do we?" she mewed with a sarcastic glint in her eye.

Tigerpaw mimicked the cats yowl and they began to chuckle again...
"mender?" he mewed "Oh you mean a med cat... If you didn't have a mender how would you speak to starclan and what about when your clan falls ill..."

Darkcloud uttered a growl of disgust "do Abbbysclan care if a member dies?"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum