Warrior Cats RPG Site Listings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Warrior Cats RPG Site Listings

The ultimate RPG advertising site!

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
A Warriors RPG: a Freeforum site UPDATE

Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:20 am by Longstorm

http://wcrpg.freeforums.org/ has been experiencing a terrible lag in activity!

Why don't we all help out and put in some great plots and characters!

Huh?

Huh? Wink

Comments: 0

The Best Warriors is NO MORE! (read on!)

Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:11 am by Longstorm

You read that right fellow role players; The Best Warriors members have fled their site due to inactivity (and the admin's lack of familiarity with Proboard's system, which is understandable since it IS a complicated system to master.)

BUT, don't fret! The same member, Clans and characters can be found on their new website (a forumotion site):
Misguided Hearts

This website has a similar color …

[ Full reading ]

The Best Warriors.com

Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:41 am by Longstorm

'The Best Warriors' site has had a skin change!

CLAN DUTIES

Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:04 pm by Hawkfire, Admin

Hi all!

The duties in a Clan must be carried out for it all to work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LEADERS must enforce rules and make everything flow. Try to come online every day and make sure the deputy sends patrols. (You will also have to do the duties of deputy if there isn't one)

DEPUTIES must send out patrols to renew scents marks. Dawn, sun high and sun set patrols are needed; dawn is …

[ Full reading ]

THE WARRIOR CODE

Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:18 pm by Hawkfire, Admin

WARRIOR CODE:
The Principles a Warrior Must Live By:
1. Defend your clan with your life.
2. Do not hunt or trespass on another Clan's territory
3. Elders and kits must be fed before apprentices and warriors
4. Prey is killed only to be eaten; give thanks to StarClan for its life.
5. A kit must be at least 6 moons old to become an apprentice
6. Newly appointed warriors will keep a silent vigil one …

[ Full reading ]

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» BlogClan Roleplay Site
In Abyss territory. EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 10:28 am by Guest

» A Warriors RPG: a Freeforum site UPDATE
In Abyss territory. EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 1:20 am by Longstorm

» Forgotten Purrs Warriors RP
In Abyss territory. EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 7:58 pm by Guest

» THOAW (The Heart Of A Warrior) <3:).
In Abyss territory. EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 10:24 pm by THOAW

» What is the 'Summer Lull?'
In Abyss territory. EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:26 am by Longstorm

» The Best Warriors is NO MORE! (read on!)
In Abyss territory. EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:11 am by Longstorm

» Warrior Cats RPG - a freeforums site.
In Abyss territory. EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 2:57 am by Longstorm

» Warrior Cats RPG - a freeforums site.
In Abyss territory. EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 11:48 pm by f.a.i.t.h.

» The Warrior Clan Territories - A Warriors RPG
In Abyss territory. EmptyThu May 03, 2012 4:29 am by Longstorm

Affiliates
free forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

In Abyss territory.

+6
Hawkfire, Admin
SwitchFar
Meany
Longstorm
Daystream
Glaciercloud
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 9]

1In Abyss territory. Empty In Abyss territory. Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:15 am

Glaciercloud

Glaciercloud
*True Warrior*

Glaciercloud walked creepishly in the dusky sky, while it was still running, she knew that the ran would somewhat give her scent to go away, the flash of lightning did not bother her, but when it was close it did fighten her alittle, just the like being in Abyss territory was for her also.
She knew their clan layed somewhere in the middle so she walked like going to a corner, then when she reached the edge she would do the opposite to find her way out of her.
So she continued to walk, her wet pelt wereing her down.

2In Abyss territory. Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:21 am

Daystream

Daystream
*True Warrior*

Daystream turned through the bush and bowled over Glaciercloud.How could he forget the cat who nearly killed him with one lie."Get out of my way!They're after me!"He said,right before a shape grabbed him and pulled him back through the bush.

3In Abyss territory. Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:27 am

Glaciercloud

Glaciercloud
*True Warrior*

Glaciercloud was thankfully happily to be alone, until something struck her, making her whole body roll over 4 times, she then jumped to hear the figure screaming at her, she thought it was a Abyssclan cat until she got a good wiff of it "....Daystream..." She said, but then saw him get dragged off by another figure, she did not care because he cause to much problems anyway, she then started walking where she need to go.

4In Abyss territory. Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:30 am

Longstorm

Longstorm
Admin

A large white she cat with black splotches on her legs and a almost-as-large dark gray tom burst out of the brush in front of Glaciercloud, claws unsheathed.
Leaping forward, claws and paws extended, the she-cat shrieked,
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!"

5In Abyss territory. Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:31 am

Daystream

Daystream
*True Warrior*

Daystream twisted his back to see his attacker."Shush,my target.Everything will be all right!"And with that,she beat him in the head,and Daystream was out cold.(DUN DUN DUHHHHHHHHH)The attacker then dragged Daystream away.

Meanwhile,Dayriser lead the clan to the end of the border.From where he could scent,it seemed like Daystream was running toward Abyssclan,and.........."I'm sorry,"he murmured,"Daystream is as good as dead."

Last edited by Daystream on Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:34 am; edited 1 time in total

6In Abyss territory. Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:31 am

Meany

Meany

The dark tom (called Razorclaw) circled around the intruder, crouched behind her so if she tried to run, she'd meet his razor-sharp claws. He spat at the she-cat, stregnthening the meaning behind the white she-cat's words.

7In Abyss territory. Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:42 am

Glaciercloud

Glaciercloud
*True Warrior*

Glaciercloud, almost fell back when these cats jumped out infront of her. "I...I'm just trying pass through, I would appreciate if you did let me get through." The medicine she cat said with fear in her voice, she then looked out of the corner of her eye and saw another cat behind, she then started to shake, with fear and depression.

8In Abyss territory. Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:46 am

Daystream

Daystream
*True Warrior*

The attacker stopped as she listened to what was happening."That she-cat is going to die!"she chuckled out loud to herself.A little too loud!Would the cats hear her?

9In Abyss territory. Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:48 am

Longstorm

Longstorm
Admin

The large she-cat's ears flattened at this request.
"Let you-" She hissed/purred harshly in spite.
"Let you pass? Do you have any idea where you are?"
She stopped mid-laugh, her ears pricking up at the sound of another voice. She looked past the frightened she-cat at Razorclaw then nodded to where the voice had come from.

10In Abyss territory. Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:51 am

Daystream

Daystream
*True Warrior*

The attacker froze.She started sneaking towards the boundary,out of earshot,then dragged Daystream towards camp.

11In Abyss territory. Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:53 am

Meany

Meany

Razorclaw's ears flattened, looking to where she had gestured to.
He growled softly, claws sheathing, unsheathing, sheathing, unsheathing. With a battle cry, he leaped into the brush and ran after the scent and sound that came from whoever it was.

12In Abyss territory. Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:57 am

Glaciercloud

Glaciercloud
*True Warrior*

Glaciercloud started to plea " Please let me pass by, please for all of Starclan." She said with her voice shaking making her sound like she was about to cry, she might, if they wont let her pass. " I am Tawnyclan's medice cat, i have no need anything from your clan or to steal anything, if you were wondering, i just need by." she said with little hope in her voice, hopefully knowing that she is not a threat and would let her by.

13In Abyss territory. Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:59 am

SwitchFar

SwitchFar

Meanwhile...

Having picked up their scent at the border, three warriors of Abysslcan pelted towards Daystream and his attacker, claws unsheathed, Despairingcall screaming like a hawk and roaring like a badger - at the same time!

14In Abyss territory. Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:04 am

Daystream

Daystream
*True Warrior*

"Oh,you want to dance?"asked the she-cat,"Let's dance!" the she-cat leaped at the abyssclan cat,raking his belly with her powerful claws."Want more?"

15In Abyss territory. Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:11 am

Longstorm

Longstorm
Admin

The spotted she-cat hissed rudely at the self-spoken medicine cat.
"Chosen by Starlclan or no, you are an intruder..." Teeth bared, she stalked the medicine cat.

16In Abyss territory. Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:22 am

Daystream

Daystream
*True Warrior*

The she-cat took the chance of distraction to run away,dragging Daystream.Remember,bring back the tom or don't come back at all!Tron's words were exactly that,with no tendancy to bring down his voice so he wouldn't sound like a bear!The she-cat zoned back.She brung Daystream to the strip of land, which meant one message:This is leage territory.Trespassers,get ready for your doom.But before she got there,A cat leaped for Daystream,knocking the tom away."Foxdung!"hissed the she-cat.

17In Abyss territory. Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:26 am

Meany

Meany

OOC: Remember, Daystream, you can throw the blow, but it's the other member's choice whether or not the cat takes the hit...

Snarlgag rushed the she-cat, bringing down a massive claws-unsheathed paw at her face.

18In Abyss territory. Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:28 am

SwitchFar

SwitchFar

Despairingcall, strong and nimble, swerved and rushed the she-cat from behind, nipping at her hind legs

Bloodclaw was currently clawing at Daystream, even though the tom was unconscious. They were Abyssclanners, what do you expect?

19In Abyss territory. Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:32 am

Meany

Meany

Razorclaw had gained on the she-cat quickly and jumped out over a bush, nearly landing on top of her, claws unsheathed.
"ROOWR..." His tail lashing, he joined Snarlgag, hissing.

20In Abyss territory. Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:34 am

Glaciercloud

Glaciercloud
*True Warrior*

Glaciercloud looked around her and saw the other cats have left, she could make a ran for it "Please, let me by, i know I intruded and i should pay for that dearly, You can even take me to the other side of your border, i don't know how to fight, theirs no reason for it, you could probley kill me in a instent, if you so chose to, but pleaze i beg of you." Glaciercloud said with a begging plea.

21In Abyss territory. Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:37 am

Longstorm

Longstorm
Admin

The large she-cat thought for a brief moment, looking away, then her whiskers twitched in sick amusement.
She slowly looked back at the medicine cat.
"I'll... give you... two seconds to RUN!"
She dropped into the hunter's crouch.
"ONE!!"

22In Abyss territory. Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:44 am

Glaciercloud

Glaciercloud
*True Warrior*

Glaciercloud looked at her with her eyes wide open "Why, dont do this!" Glaciercloud, yelled at the top of her lungs, backs up from her, hoping she would stay her distants.

23In Abyss territory. Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:03 am

Longstorm

Longstorm
Admin

The she-cat grinned eerily.
"One and a half..."

24In Abyss territory. Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:14 am

Glaciercloud

Glaciercloud
*True Warrior*

Glaciercloud shook when she said one and a half, but then something changed in her, it was like something was controlling her not to run, was it starclan? Was it Tawnystar? Glaciercloud's bowed her head then rose her head slowly with a demonic look in her eye "Then this is the end for one us, but I'm surely it will not be me." She said in a violent manner, walking slowly towards the other she-cat.

25In Abyss territory. Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:15 am

Longstorm

Longstorm
Admin

The she-cat snorted, remaining in the hunter's crouch, a wicked gleam in her amber eyes.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 9]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum