Warrior Cats RPG Site Listings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Warrior Cats RPG Site Listings

The ultimate RPG advertising site!

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
A Warriors RPG: a Freeforum site UPDATE

Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:20 am by Longstorm

http://wcrpg.freeforums.org/ has been experiencing a terrible lag in activity!

Why don't we all help out and put in some great plots and characters!

Huh?

Huh? Wink

Comments: 0

The Best Warriors is NO MORE! (read on!)

Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:11 am by Longstorm

You read that right fellow role players; The Best Warriors members have fled their site due to inactivity (and the admin's lack of familiarity with Proboard's system, which is understandable since it IS a complicated system to master.)

BUT, don't fret! The same member, Clans and characters can be found on their new website (a forumotion site):
Misguided Hearts

This website has a similar color …

[ Full reading ]

The Best Warriors.com

Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:41 am by Longstorm

'The Best Warriors' site has had a skin change!

CLAN DUTIES

Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:04 pm by Hawkfire, Admin

Hi all!

The duties in a Clan must be carried out for it all to work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LEADERS must enforce rules and make everything flow. Try to come online every day and make sure the deputy sends patrols. (You will also have to do the duties of deputy if there isn't one)

DEPUTIES must send out patrols to renew scents marks. Dawn, sun high and sun set patrols are needed; dawn is …

[ Full reading ]

THE WARRIOR CODE

Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:18 pm by Hawkfire, Admin

WARRIOR CODE:
The Principles a Warrior Must Live By:
1. Defend your clan with your life.
2. Do not hunt or trespass on another Clan's territory
3. Elders and kits must be fed before apprentices and warriors
4. Prey is killed only to be eaten; give thanks to StarClan for its life.
5. A kit must be at least 6 moons old to become an apprentice
6. Newly appointed warriors will keep a silent vigil one …

[ Full reading ]

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» BlogClan Roleplay Site
In Abyss territory. - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 10:28 am by Guest

» A Warriors RPG: a Freeforum site UPDATE
In Abyss territory. - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 1:20 am by Longstorm

» Forgotten Purrs Warriors RP
In Abyss territory. - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 7:58 pm by Guest

» THOAW (The Heart Of A Warrior) <3:).
In Abyss territory. - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 10:24 pm by THOAW

» What is the 'Summer Lull?'
In Abyss territory. - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:26 am by Longstorm

» The Best Warriors is NO MORE! (read on!)
In Abyss territory. - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:11 am by Longstorm

» Warrior Cats RPG - a freeforums site.
In Abyss territory. - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 2:57 am by Longstorm

» Warrior Cats RPG - a freeforums site.
In Abyss territory. - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 11:48 pm by f.a.i.t.h.

» The Warrior Clan Territories - A Warriors RPG
In Abyss territory. - Page 6 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 4:29 am by Longstorm

Affiliates
free forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

In Abyss territory.

+6
Hawkfire, Admin
SwitchFar
Meany
Longstorm
Daystream
Glaciercloud
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 9]

126In Abyss territory. - Page 6 Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:10 am

Longstorm

Longstorm
Admin

OOC: Alright, then. Shall we continue?

IC: Hopeless was still waiting for Shadowstar for him to let her lay down.

127In Abyss territory. - Page 6 Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:15 am

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

OOC> ok

Lokistar stretched It was far from sunhigh but bright enough to see.
She nodded and they all got up. "You all know what must be done_"
Apprentic'e this may be your last time to hunt get some breakfast and we
shall be going.

"Yes Lokistar_" Whitepaw mewed bounding off with Tigerpaw.

128In Abyss territory. - Page 6 Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:36 am

Meany

Meany

Shadowstar finally finished grooming, watching the apprentices leave in mild interest. He tapped Searingeyes on the shoulder with his tail and nodded to Cunningheart.

Bloodclaw, alerted by Shadowstar's movement, looked to his leader for instruction.

Snarlgag and Razorclaw watched their leader.

129In Abyss territory. - Page 6 Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:45 am

Longstorm

Longstorm
Admin

OOC: Honorable death, eh? Welll... As honorable as a bunch of evil cats making an example of a poor apprentice can be.

Searineyes seemed to listen to his leader and finally nodded.

Cunningheart watched the two with interest and looked relieved when Searingeyes finally fixed her with his golden stare. She nodded.
Cunningheart looked to where the apprentices had gone off to then looked around. She noted how the other warrior looked expectant - she nodded to Sinface.

Searingeyes's whiskers twitched in amusement: the other warriors wouldn't like that.

Cunningheart now stood slowly, looking very relaxed, looking cooly over at Shadowstar.

130In Abyss territory. - Page 6 Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:49 am

Daystream

Daystream
*True Warrior*

Daystream turned to see a cat."Who are you!"he hissed,with his hackles raised.
"I'm Frobs.I'm a trooper of the Leage.And I've come to take you to our camp.When Darka failed,I went to bring you into our camp."
"Oh yeah!"Daystream retorted."I can kill you like I killed Evan! "So you admit you killed him,eh.Well,I have some backup!"With that note,5 shapes fell out of the trees.4 grabbed Daystream's legs with their teeth and dragged them to the fifth one.He took one paw and beat Daystream until he was out cold."Told ya I had backup."

131In Abyss territory. - Page 6 Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:54 am

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

Lokistar flicked her tail and Solarstom quickly trotted to her side she whispered something in his ear and with a swift nod he turned and sped across to camp.
Lokistar stretched again and called Darkcloud and Nightail over. "You two will guard
South west and north east on both sides as we cross the mountains... We can stay close to the border lines and just pass a few ledges we will rest on the other side and then Me and another cat possibly..." she thought for a second "Daystream if he is up for it will scout what we are up against."
"Yes Lokistar."
"Understood."
Solarstorm came back and Whispered in her ear, she paused and looked at him shaking her head, "Go back and tell them then!" She spat just enough to hear...

132In Abyss territory. - Page 6 Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:59 am

Longstorm

Longstorm
Admin

OOC: Daystream, is what's going on with your cat right where our cats are, or is it somewhere else? If so, can you please put a 'Meanwhile' or make another thread?

IC: Cunningheart sidled over to Sinface, watching the Tawnyclanners out of the corner of her eyes.

Searingeyes stood right up against his leader, the Powerfuls following suit.

133In Abyss territory. - Page 6 Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:07 am

Meany

Meany

Shadowstar stood, gesturing for Hopeless to follow. He then looked at Snarlgag and Razorclaw and twitched his right ear twice, twitching his tail at the same time.

Razorclaw and Snarlgag hissed softly at Cunningheart's choice, but bowed to Shadowstar and disappeared into the bushes.

Luckless stood close to Soulvoider, waiting for instruction.

Bloodclaw followed the two warriors quickly into the bushes, running with them deeper into Abyssclan territory.

Viletongue hissed at Sinface but stood sidled over to stand next to Shadowstar, the Powerfuls, Servants, and Warriors forming a protective circle around him.

134In Abyss territory. - Page 6 Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:09 am

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

The apprentice's came back, again with a bountiful load.
The cats hastily tucked in.
A little way a way...
Tigerpaw shared an owl he caught with Whitepaw. His glowing amber eyes beamed on her. "Whitepaw?" he mewed quietly.
"yes?" She mewed back.
"I really like you..." Tigerpaw smiled at her and she purred back.
"I Really like you to and I hope we stay like this forever..."
Tigerpaw touched noses with her.
"Lokistar said that after this battle all apprentice's will be warriors..."
"Amazing!" She purred.
"Well if we make it out alive_no when we make it out alive, I want to be... your loyal cat, I'll protect you forever..."
"Tigerpaw_ I...I...think I would love that."

OOC: If you kill whitepaw could Tigerpaw kill a cat of yours even if you make it up on the spot it has to be like 'an apprentice' so the loss is the samish...

135In Abyss territory. - Page 6 Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:29 am

Meany

Meany

OOC: We have a charrie that's gonna become an apprentice-like character... but not until later, so revenge could come a little later, like it is in the books?

IC: Shadowstar slowly stood and approached the border, the protective circle reluctantly stepping back from him.
He fixed the remaining Tawnyclanners with an eerie stare, turned around, and disappeared into the bushes.

136In Abyss territory. - Page 6 Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:34 am

Runfast

Runfast
Admin/Mod

Sinface nodded to Cunningheart, looking as surprised as the rest of the warriors. He stepped to stand next to her then looked around, looking to where the apprentices had gone.

Soulvoider glanced back at Lokistar, sneer on his face.

OOC: I've got a better idea: instead of just randomly killing Whitepaw, let's make so she (he?) accidentally crosses the border, just enough for the warriors to strike, since the cats are now awake and moving.

137In Abyss territory. - Page 6 Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:39 am

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

Lokistar looked at Solarstorm and shrugged before turning to her clan.
"Alright keep together, Don't leave anyone."
They all nodded.
"This is your last chance who wants to turn back?"
no reply...
"Everyone is here apart from Daystream..." Mewed Darkcloud.
"He went back to camp," Tigerpaw stepped in.
"If he wanted to come he will catch up..." Lokistar mewed feeling let down.
"Lets go."
They all turned and charged up the hill towards the slopes and further up were the mountains...

138In Abyss territory. - Page 6 Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:47 am

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

OOC: She is okay with that...

They were getting towards the end where they could safely turn left and travel across safely. They had been at break neck speed for a while and they were tired although they had turned away a day of walking.

Solarstorm leapt from brach to branch and kept a owls view of things. "Keep moving we still have to walk across the long side... "WERE GOING AS FAST AS WE CAN!" Snapped Whitepaw, "Nevermind Whitepaw we'll get him back later."

They slowed down to a walk but in her fatigue Nightail tumbled over the border. She fell to her side then dozely looked up. "Mother!" spat Whitepaw padding over "Get off the border," she pushed Nightail up...

139In Abyss territory. - Page 6 Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:56 am

Daystream

Daystream
*True Warrior*

OOC:He grows up so fast*wipes tear.*FYI Daystream is a few tree-lengths away.But no one knows he's being carried away by psychotic cats.......weird,eh?Can Tigerpaw be Tigerflame?

IC:Frobs sneered,"Take the tom to our camp.And signal the raaiding party,we will attack tonight!"the cats nodded,then dragged Daystream away."What are these cats doing?"he asked himself.

140In Abyss territory. - Page 6 Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:00 am

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

OOC:Yes he can... can't do anything till Abbyss hurry up n' reply

141In Abyss territory. - Page 6 Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:03 am

Runfast

Runfast
Admin/Mod

OOC: Okay, okay...

IC: Sinface watched the patrol for a moment then turned with Cunningheart and vanished from site. The rest of Abyssclan were headed somewhere unknown, but these two were hanging around...
Sinface sniffed sharply and growled low in his throat.
He slowed down, letting Cunningheart take the lead...

142In Abyss territory. - Page 6 Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:06 am

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

OOC: I is the impatient cow of the skies dont forget yet again I iz awake at 1:00 clock and I haz skool and hmwk

Whitepaw padded off the border line and touched noses with Tigerpaw.
"Re-united at last," he mewed. "Idiot," she cuffed him lightly around the ear and they carried on.

143In Abyss territory. - Page 6 Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:07 am

Longstorm

Longstorm
Admin

OOC: Huh? I thought she was going to stay inside of the border?... whatever.

IC: Cunningheart looked to where Sinface was looking, hissing when she saw a small apprentice - cross the border!
She leaned in close to the blue-eyed warrior and hissed,
"We do this together." Yes, it was out of order to request something like that, but Sinface was seen as... Sinless. Though she hated his blue eyes, he didn't deserve to be called the name of a Servant.
Cunningheart unsheathed her claws, not waiting for Sinface to say yes or no, and rushed the apprentice, an unstoppable streak of white and black, teeth bared...

144In Abyss territory. - Page 6 Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:11 am

Runfast

Runfast
Admin/Mod

A second after Cunningheart made her shocking request, he stumbled to follow her, claws unsheathed and he let loose a long, eerie hiss/yowl, leaping to kill the young apprentice.

145In Abyss territory. - Page 6 Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:15 am

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

OOC: I wanted it to be her last moments with Tigerpaw.

Everyone was tree lenghs ahead.

Whitepaw felt her whole body fall beneath her as she scrabbled for breath. her claws Unsheafed as she swiped blindly.

"WHITEPAW!" Tiger paw cried smacking into Sinface...

146In Abyss territory. - Page 6 Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:19 am

Longstorm

Longstorm
Admin

Cunningheart looked at the squirming apprentice bewtten her paws and hissed,
"Sinface!" and unsheathed her long - reinforced!?!? - claws, bringing down the killing blow.

147In Abyss territory. - Page 6 Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:20 am

Daystream

Daystream
*True Warrior*

OOC:Where's Dayriser?

148In Abyss territory. - Page 6 Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:21 am

Runfast

Runfast
Admin/Mod

Sinface batted off the other apprentice, and turned around just in time to bite into the apprentices jugular, he and Cunningheart killing her at the same time.

OOC: Isn't he your character?

149In Abyss territory. - Page 6 Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:25 am

Meany

Meany

Hissing snickers could be heard from the bushes surrounding, the eyes of Snarlgag, Razorclaw, and Viletongue gleaming and vanishing in the bushes, their pawsteps fading from ear-shot.

150In Abyss territory. - Page 6 Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:27 am

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

OOC: Dayriser is with the clan but I never rped him cuz he aint mine...

Whitepaw swiped across Cunninghearts face in time to leaf a nasty scar before feeling blood gush out of her mouth.
By now Tawnyclan had bolted over and circled the cats. Lokistar leaped on Cunningheart and Solarstorm on sinface. "ugly,mangy brute!" Spat Solarstorm digging his sharp fangs into (his?) flank. Lokistar tussled with Cunningheart until both Abbys cats were thrown a little way from the group...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum