Warrior Cats RPG Site Listings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Warrior Cats RPG Site Listings

The ultimate RPG advertising site!

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
A Warriors RPG: a Freeforum site UPDATE

Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:20 am by Longstorm

http://wcrpg.freeforums.org/ has been experiencing a terrible lag in activity!

Why don't we all help out and put in some great plots and characters!

Huh?

Huh? Wink

Comments: 0

The Best Warriors is NO MORE! (read on!)

Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:11 am by Longstorm

You read that right fellow role players; The Best Warriors members have fled their site due to inactivity (and the admin's lack of familiarity with Proboard's system, which is understandable since it IS a complicated system to master.)

BUT, don't fret! The same member, Clans and characters can be found on their new website (a forumotion site):
Misguided Hearts

This website has a similar color …

[ Full reading ]

The Best Warriors.com

Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:41 am by Longstorm

'The Best Warriors' site has had a skin change!

CLAN DUTIES

Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:04 pm by Hawkfire, Admin

Hi all!

The duties in a Clan must be carried out for it all to work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LEADERS must enforce rules and make everything flow. Try to come online every day and make sure the deputy sends patrols. (You will also have to do the duties of deputy if there isn't one)

DEPUTIES must send out patrols to renew scents marks. Dawn, sun high and sun set patrols are needed; dawn is …

[ Full reading ]

THE WARRIOR CODE

Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:18 pm by Hawkfire, Admin

WARRIOR CODE:
The Principles a Warrior Must Live By:
1. Defend your clan with your life.
2. Do not hunt or trespass on another Clan's territory
3. Elders and kits must be fed before apprentices and warriors
4. Prey is killed only to be eaten; give thanks to StarClan for its life.
5. A kit must be at least 6 moons old to become an apprentice
6. Newly appointed warriors will keep a silent vigil one …

[ Full reading ]

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» BlogClan Roleplay Site
In Abyss territory. - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 10:28 am by Guest

» A Warriors RPG: a Freeforum site UPDATE
In Abyss territory. - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 1:20 am by Longstorm

» Forgotten Purrs Warriors RP
In Abyss territory. - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 7:58 pm by Guest

» THOAW (The Heart Of A Warrior) <3:).
In Abyss territory. - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 10:24 pm by THOAW

» What is the 'Summer Lull?'
In Abyss territory. - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:26 am by Longstorm

» The Best Warriors is NO MORE! (read on!)
In Abyss territory. - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:11 am by Longstorm

» Warrior Cats RPG - a freeforums site.
In Abyss territory. - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 2:57 am by Longstorm

» Warrior Cats RPG - a freeforums site.
In Abyss territory. - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 11:48 pm by f.a.i.t.h.

» The Warrior Clan Territories - A Warriors RPG
In Abyss territory. - Page 7 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 4:29 am by Longstorm

Affiliates
free forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

In Abyss territory.

+6
Hawkfire, Admin
SwitchFar
Meany
Longstorm
Daystream
Glaciercloud
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 9]

151In Abyss territory. - Page 7 Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:28 am

Longstorm

Longstorm
Admin

Cunningheart, having been raised Abyssclan, dragged the apprentices body back across the border and deeper into Abyssclan territory.
"Sinface!" she called, her voice muffled by the near-dead cat's fur.

152In Abyss territory. - Page 7 Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:31 am

Runfast

Runfast
Admin/Mod

Sinface circled Solarstorm, but slunk backwards onto his own side of the border, spitting and hissing at him, reinforced claws flashing out to score the enemy warrior's face, grabbing the dead apprentice after Cunningheart had dropped her, turning tail and running.

153In Abyss territory. - Page 7 Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:32 am

Daystream

Daystream
*True Warrior*

"Oh no!"screamed Dayriser as battle erupted.He tried to get to Cunningheart's throat,but the she-cat was prepared for it.She blocked her paws infront of her neck so she was unharmed.

OOC:Can Dayriser throw a blow to her foreleg?

154In Abyss territory. - Page 7 Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:35 am

Longstorm

Longstorm
Admin

OOC: Sure

IC: Cunningheart snarled in anger as the tom warrior scored her front leg with his claws. She got to her side of the border, running to join Sinface, the three other large warriors, and the dead apprentice.
She suddenly turned around and yowled,
"Cross the border again and your kits are next!"
The look in her eyes said that she meant every word.

155In Abyss territory. - Page 7 Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:37 am

Meany

Meany

Razorclaw and Snarlgag joined Sinface, both rubbing up against his sides and purring, Razorclaw meowing,
"Ha, Sinface! Love the blood that stains you white-marked face!" and Snarlgag saying,
"The red draws the attention away from the blue quite nicely!"

156In Abyss territory. - Page 7 Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:38 am

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

Whitepaw felt her energy being ripped from her, "I wont die without a fight," she choked to herself. she swung around as hard as she could, claws unsheafed...

She dug her claws hard into Cunning's face and ripped down. "Live with these scars_"
White paw felt her self gurgle with blood in her mouth, Pain screeching through her like a hawk of battle and dropped dead, lifeless,suffering and dead.

"WHITEPAW!!" Tigerpaw shot into their territory and smashed into the two cats and picked up her body and sprinted back across the border to the Tawnyclan cats who crowded round. "I'll never love another cat_"

157In Abyss territory. - Page 7 Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:39 am

Meany

Meany

Neutral
OOC: Since he crossed the border, can we kill him too?

IC: Snarlgag and Viletongue turned around, fury in their eyes.
Since they were so far into their territory already, they apprentices were two leaps away... a distance that was easily crossed.

158In Abyss territory. - Page 7 Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:42 am

Glaciercloud

Glaciercloud
*True Warrior*

Glaciercloud was in the shadows, of Tawnyclan, watching the fight, she then heard faint footsteps in the forest, so she decided to go looking to see what it was, she then soon found it, it was about 5-6 cats and they had Daystream in their grasps, she then smirked, serves him right for calling me names and telling lies, she though to herself as she turned away and headed back to the fight.

159In Abyss territory. - Page 7 Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:45 am

Longstorm

Longstorm
Admin

Due to Cunningheart's thick fur, Whitepaw's claw marks looked worse than they actually were.
She purposely ran into Tigerpaw as he attempted to cross the border, her claws unsheathed and ready to strike.

160In Abyss territory. - Page 7 Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:49 am

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

Lokistar leaped forward.
"ENOUGH!" She spat bowling Cunning over.
she let Tigerpaw pass her.
She hissed hackles raised.
"You will all regret that!" Spat Solarstorm.
"They killed her..." Tigerpaw mewed listlessly.
"You must feel proud mangy,ugly,nasty,mousebrained,selfish brutes

161In Abyss territory. - Page 7 Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:01 am

Longstorm

Longstorm
Admin

Cunningheart, on her own side of the border, snarled at Tigerpaw. She knew she was outnumbered, and she knew that not even Sinface would help her here - they all resented her.
Cunningheart looked past Lokistar at Tigerpaw.
"I curse you," she spat at the young apprentice.
"By the Blood of Scourge, by the ones Below, misery will live in your pawsteps." She spat past the border and said,
"Not even STARCLAN," she spat the word, "Can lift this curse!"
She glared at the apprentice and hissed,
"I swear this, I will be your DEATH! I will have your teeth!"
With that said, the Abyssclanners took the now more-mangled body of Whitepaw, Cunningheart spinning on 'heel' with a smug grin, and vanishing from view, taking the hidden paths that only Abyssclan knew.

OOC: She is goooonnnne... what an evil she-cat. Evil or Very Mad

162In Abyss territory. - Page 7 Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:04 am

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

Tigerpaw yowled after her "Then hear my words you wretched ugly she beast, you will die by my claw and fang!" He spat onto their border and crossed it, scent marked and padded back over.
"Lets go."
They all turned tail and went back to their mission.

163In Abyss territory. - Page 7 Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:07 am

Glaciercloud

Glaciercloud
*True Warrior*

Glaciercloud walked out of the shadows, and onto the resolution of the fight, she walked up to Lokistar "Is anyone one hurt?" She asked with tenderness in her voice.

164In Abyss territory. - Page 7 Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:11 am

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

Lokistar watched Tiger paw tail drooped walk alone. "I think his heart is broken more than his body we best leave him..."
Pity swelled up inside her Whitepaw was his only friends as he was from a different clan. He had planned to far and now he wanted to feel blood in his claws...

165In Abyss territory. - Page 7 Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:14 am

Meany

Meany

Sinface joined up with Cunningheart and fled the scene.

Razorclaw slunk off to watch the patrol as they walked along the border, as per his instructions while Viletounge and and Snarlgag laughed their disturbing laughs.

"Oooh," Snarltongue mock-whimpered, "A little one has vowed revenge!"

Viletongue laughed. "Yessss, come here, little one, and we will teach you revenge," the two burst into a wild rage of laughter, their voices echoing in the close-growing trees.

"Is anybody hurt?" Viletongue mocked Glaciercloud.
Snarltongue mocked Lokistar and mewed,
"Can you put cobwebs on a broken heart?" Viletongue mocked Tigerpaw,
"Oh, wait, I've been cursed!"

Nearby, Razorclaw joined in, meowing in a high-pitched voice,
"Oh, Tigerpaw, Tigerpaw, help me! Help me! Oh, no, Tigerpaw, I loved you soooooo MUCH! Why did you let me die?!?!"

All three toms, hidden and down-wind, laughed uproariously.

166In Abyss territory. - Page 7 Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:20 am

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

OOC: harsh... can tigerpaw later on kill Cunningheart. not now but a long way in the plot when the death of white is nearly forgotton?

Lokistar padded quitly. Tigerpaw felt the heat of eyes burn his pelt and sorrow grip his heart. "She will regret it," he muttered "She will regret it!"

167In Abyss territory. - Page 7 Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:30 am

Longstorm

Longstorm
Admin

OOC: yeah, a while in... or kill someone close to her as well, perhaps her mate later or Choosing later on?

IC: Hopeless, who had been told to stay behind and mind the warriors, listened to all of these hurtful words, ducking her head.

WAY EARLIER, AS SHADOWSTAR WAS LEAVING

Searingeyes glanced back, a sad, almost apologetic look on his face as he looked at the apprentice who called himself Tigerpaw.
Searingeyes's golden eyes looked at the apprentice, he lingering behind for a few moments, then he disappeared from view.

168In Abyss territory. - Page 7 Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:35 am

Glaciercloud

Glaciercloud
*True Warrior*

Glaciercloud heard the voices, mocking them, their evil, just like Black. Glaciercloud looked down, and remember he said he'll come back for her, but he has joined the League, it seems, she thought to herself, she then slowly sat down, maybe it would be better for her to join with her brother and sister, her clan dosn't like her no more. "Loki..Lokistar, I think i might join "The League." She said quietly to Lokistar.

169In Abyss territory. - Page 7 Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:42 am

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

Lokisar froze "what?" she looked arround and sat next to the Medicine cat. "But your my friend, My loyalist friend who stuck to me..." he voice crackled. "And Swallowpaw won't stop on how great a mentor you are..."

170In Abyss territory. - Page 7 Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:47 am

Glaciercloud

Glaciercloud
*True Warrior*

Glaciercloud felt sadness inside her "Yes, I know, but what Daystream says to me hurts me too badley and i can't stay here and deal with it, and Swollowpaw, he is such a sweetheart." Glaciercloud whispered softly. "And plus Black and my sister might come back again for me." She said in a cold tone in her voice.

171In Abyss territory. - Page 7 Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:50 am

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

"Daystream has loads of problems in his head right now... stay away from him, And I will NEVER let black take you yoo know that."

172In Abyss territory. - Page 7 Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:06 am

Daystream

Daystream
*True Warrior*

"Daystream has a lot on his mind."mewed Dayriser."He was lied to,left for dead,and while we're talking he might be dying.Shouldn't we wait for him?We could get ready for any attack."As much as Daystream was annoying,Dayriser felt what it was like to lose someone he cared about.His mate and kit were killed because they were too weak to attack.His brother lost his life in the raid of the Tribe of the stars in the sky.His sister joined the enemy and was killed for treason.Daystream lost his sister to rouges,his father to twolegs,and his mother disapeared.He felt his pain.

173In Abyss territory. - Page 7 Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:43 am

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

Lokistar stopped and thought. "Yes your right..."
"shall we rest here for a while then?"

174In Abyss territory. - Page 7 Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:48 am

Daystream

Daystream
*True Warrior*

"I guess so."replied Dayriser.

175In Abyss territory. - Page 7 Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:51 am

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

Lokistar called the clan over and the rain seemed to settle a bit.
"He has 2 sun blazes to get here," she mewed I want to be on the otherside
before night fall..."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum