Warrior Cats RPG Site Listings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Warrior Cats RPG Site Listings

The ultimate RPG advertising site!

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
A Warriors RPG: a Freeforum site UPDATE

Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:20 am by Longstorm

http://wcrpg.freeforums.org/ has been experiencing a terrible lag in activity!

Why don't we all help out and put in some great plots and characters!

Huh?

Huh? Wink

Comments: 0

The Best Warriors is NO MORE! (read on!)

Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:11 am by Longstorm

You read that right fellow role players; The Best Warriors members have fled their site due to inactivity (and the admin's lack of familiarity with Proboard's system, which is understandable since it IS a complicated system to master.)

BUT, don't fret! The same member, Clans and characters can be found on their new website (a forumotion site):
Misguided Hearts

This website has a similar color …

[ Full reading ]

The Best Warriors.com

Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:41 am by Longstorm

'The Best Warriors' site has had a skin change!

CLAN DUTIES

Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:04 pm by Hawkfire, Admin

Hi all!

The duties in a Clan must be carried out for it all to work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LEADERS must enforce rules and make everything flow. Try to come online every day and make sure the deputy sends patrols. (You will also have to do the duties of deputy if there isn't one)

DEPUTIES must send out patrols to renew scents marks. Dawn, sun high and sun set patrols are needed; dawn is …

[ Full reading ]

THE WARRIOR CODE

Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:18 pm by Hawkfire, Admin

WARRIOR CODE:
The Principles a Warrior Must Live By:
1. Defend your clan with your life.
2. Do not hunt or trespass on another Clan's territory
3. Elders and kits must be fed before apprentices and warriors
4. Prey is killed only to be eaten; give thanks to StarClan for its life.
5. A kit must be at least 6 moons old to become an apprentice
6. Newly appointed warriors will keep a silent vigil one …

[ Full reading ]

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» BlogClan Roleplay Site
In Abyss territory. - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 10:28 am by Guest

» A Warriors RPG: a Freeforum site UPDATE
In Abyss territory. - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 1:20 am by Longstorm

» Forgotten Purrs Warriors RP
In Abyss territory. - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 7:58 pm by Guest

» THOAW (The Heart Of A Warrior) <3:).
In Abyss territory. - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 10:24 pm by THOAW

» What is the 'Summer Lull?'
In Abyss territory. - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:26 am by Longstorm

» The Best Warriors is NO MORE! (read on!)
In Abyss territory. - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:11 am by Longstorm

» Warrior Cats RPG - a freeforums site.
In Abyss territory. - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 2:57 am by Longstorm

» Warrior Cats RPG - a freeforums site.
In Abyss territory. - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 11:48 pm by f.a.i.t.h.

» The Warrior Clan Territories - A Warriors RPG
In Abyss territory. - Page 8 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 4:29 am by Longstorm

Affiliates
free forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

In Abyss territory.

+6
Hawkfire, Admin
SwitchFar
Meany
Longstorm
Daystream
Glaciercloud
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 9]

176In Abyss territory. - Page 8 Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:55 am

Daystream

Daystream
*True Warrior*

"Do you think we should look for him?"asked Dayriser

177In Abyss territory. - Page 8 Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:59 am

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

"No with the current situation,"
She looked to where Tigerpaw was.
he sat in the drizzle looking over the
Abbyss territory with hatred burn in his eyes.
"I don't want any other injuries."

178In Abyss territory. - Page 8 Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:13 am

Daystream

Daystream
*True Warrior*

"Okay,let's just clear our minds and relax,we need all the energy we can get."Something was wrong.A familiar scent itched his nostrils,and sent a chill down his spine."Everyone!The Leage is here!"

OOC:You can kill any of the cats.All except Hyberium and Sheegra.KILL TRON!NO MATTER WHAT,KILL TRON!

179In Abyss territory. - Page 8 Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:16 am

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

OOC: Lokistar must kill Tron after he says something she tried to keep secret... She didn't want any other cat knowing.

Lokistar stood up and scented the air.
"Tawnyclan prepare for battle!"

180In Abyss territory. - Page 8 Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:22 am

Daystream

Daystream
*True Warrior*

OOC:Dayriser should help too.For the prophecy

IC:Dayriser leaped at a cat he knew.Seraph.He quickly nipped his neck,then kicked it down.The tom fell,dead."I broke his neck,"said Dayriser,"I don't want much blood in a place like this."

181In Abyss territory. - Page 8 Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:26 am

Longstorm

Longstorm
Admin

OOC: Aw, man, and he had cool name and everything... I love the 1985 movie 'Tron'... yes, Tron: Legacy is the sequel.

182In Abyss territory. - Page 8 Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:29 am

Daystream

Daystream
*True Warrior*

OOC:I know,I got his name from that.I was trying to find a cool name.Tron has to die,and Sheegra must rule!

183In Abyss territory. - Page 8 Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:29 am

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

"Be careful of the border!" Lokistar snapped as a grey (description fail) lump smacked into her. "give up we have a 100 you have a pitiful 11 (?)"
Lokistar laughed "fool!"
She thought for a second and kicked him off hard and bolted up to dayriser.
"I have a plan!"

OOC: yeah thats better scrap my idea how about we push tron and a few cats into the Abbysclan border...

184In Abyss territory. - Page 8 Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:43 am

Daystream

Daystream
*True Warrior*

OOC:Yep.

Dayriser felt a shape knock him over.He turned over to see Corin."Sorry,but I have to do this.He kicked his backlegs down and then pushed Corin's head up.A loud crack echoed from Corin's neck,and Dayriser knew he was dead."Nothing personal."

185In Abyss territory. - Page 8 Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:51 am

Glaciercloud

Glaciercloud
*True Warrior*

Glaciercloud was running around until she saw black, she then stopped, he walked up to her and she then started shaking, he told her not fear but imbrace the him and League, he then asked her to join the league and she decided to, he walked off into the woods and she followed.

(sorry its so bad but i wrote an page of stuff but it didn't load so this is what ya get)

186In Abyss territory. - Page 8 Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:54 am

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

OOC: Shocked
Lokistar shifted swiflty between cats slitting with her teeth like silver blades.
She felt them fall and gasp in horror, though in theses moves she could use
in the state she was, only her liight weight,spped and fangs/claw were her physical
ally if she was pinned it would be too tiring to get them off. she would have to cut and cut and cut! until there was no more to cut.

187In Abyss territory. - Page 8 Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:03 am

Daystream

Daystream
*True Warrior*

"Lokistar!You have to kill!I'm sorry but these cats are way too stubborn!"ordered Dayriser.

188In Abyss territory. - Page 8 Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:08 am

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

OOC: I was killing though she was using a different less rough technigue...

Lokistar leaped and rebounded so fast he nearly couldn't blink from a tree, slashing Trons throat and then slamming the brakes onto the ground. She came down hard but it was an amazing technique she was taught as a kit.
She turned to look at Tron his eyes were wide and blood gushed out of his neat slit across his throat and nostrils...

189In Abyss territory. - Page 8 Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:20 am

Daystream

Daystream
*True Warrior*

Dayriser leapt to Tron,"I'm sorry,but its Sheegra's time to rule the Leage,not you!"he spat.He dug his claw into Tron's throat and ripped a n organ."Tradition"he told Lokistar,simply.

190In Abyss territory. - Page 8 Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:40 am

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

Lokistar nodded confusedly but quickly went back to her swift,clean cut and kill technique.

191In Abyss territory. - Page 8 Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:08 am

Daystream

Daystream
*True Warrior*

OOC:GC,you will never live that descision down.I might be right behind you.......with a knife..........

192In Abyss territory. - Page 8 Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:56 am

Glaciercloud

Glaciercloud
*True Warrior*

(OOC: Maybe but you don't know whats going to happen, thank you very much, i had it written in the last comment but it didn't send it so i just wrote that)

193In Abyss territory. - Page 8 Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:00 am

Daystream

Daystream
*True Warrior*

OOC:When Daystream finds out he'll be so pissed out he'll murder her now because the only thing keeping him from leaping at her throat is the warrior code.

194In Abyss territory. - Page 8 Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:32 pm

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

OOC: Lokistar wouldnt allow it, Glaciercloud was training as a medicine cat apprentice when Lokistar had just begun. They are too good a friends.

IC:Lokistar's hackles raised as she eventially tired out. Around her a pile of dead or dying cats were around her. Solarstorm bounded up and touched noses, "You okay?" His golden eyes glittered. "Fine... where is Dayriser?" Solarstorm's ears' lay
flat back and tail drooped, "over there."
Lokistar nodded and padded over, "You okay Dayriser?" She padded up to him and looked his wounds over.

195In Abyss territory. - Page 8 Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:37 pm

Runfast

Runfast
Admin/Mod

OOC: Whenever you cats get back from fight the League, we'll have the Gathering then.

196In Abyss territory. - Page 8 Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:22 am

Daystream

Daystream
*True Warrior*

"Yeah.You learn to conceal your wounds where I come from.Too bad for the Leage,I was their best scout."answered Dayriser."Speaking of wounds.Daystream is okay,probably tying up loose ends.Unfortunately,I think your medicine cat is one of them....."

197In Abyss territory. - Page 8 Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:48 pm

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

Lokistars ears flicked back and her eyes looked sorrowful as she stepped away from her son. "if it has come to that..."
she looked away "Then I would rather Daystream do it, then me..."
Looking at her paws she rembered the great journey. Glaciercloud and Lokistar were apprentices though they walked different paths, Lokistar had LOADS of fun with her and they were very good friends. She didn't know if she could kill or fight her...

198In Abyss territory. - Page 8 Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:37 am

Whitetip

Whitetip
*Good Worker*

Ashfall padded in beside his sister- (Lokistar).
"We best get moving..." he mewed grumpily.

199In Abyss territory. - Page 8 Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:50 am

Swallowpaw

Swallowpaw
*Newbie*

Swallowpaw padded at the back. He was utterly heart broken. Glaciercloud is my mentor... This doesn't sound right. He looked angrily over at Dayriser. Glaciercloud went off to look for herbs... I bet you killed her and your going to frame it on Daystream. he said it in his mind, though the look Dayriser gave back meant that Dayriser knew Swallowpaw did not trust him.

200In Abyss territory. - Page 8 Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:10 am

Daystream

Daystream
*True Warrior*

Dayriser knew Daystream was best friends with Glaciercloud.He knew Daystream liked her eversince he was a kit. He knew that the tom always went to her for questions.It explained everything.And he knew Daystream would leap at Glacierclloud's throat the second he saw her.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum