Warrior Cats RPG Site Listings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Warrior Cats RPG Site Listings

The ultimate RPG advertising site!

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
A Warriors RPG: a Freeforum site UPDATE

Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:20 am by Longstorm

http://wcrpg.freeforums.org/ has been experiencing a terrible lag in activity!

Why don't we all help out and put in some great plots and characters!

Huh?

Huh? Wink

Comments: 0

The Best Warriors is NO MORE! (read on!)

Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:11 am by Longstorm

You read that right fellow role players; The Best Warriors members have fled their site due to inactivity (and the admin's lack of familiarity with Proboard's system, which is understandable since it IS a complicated system to master.)

BUT, don't fret! The same member, Clans and characters can be found on their new website (a forumotion site):
Misguided Hearts

This website has a similar color …

[ Full reading ]

The Best Warriors.com

Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:41 am by Longstorm

'The Best Warriors' site has had a skin change!

CLAN DUTIES

Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:04 pm by Hawkfire, Admin

Hi all!

The duties in a Clan must be carried out for it all to work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LEADERS must enforce rules and make everything flow. Try to come online every day and make sure the deputy sends patrols. (You will also have to do the duties of deputy if there isn't one)

DEPUTIES must send out patrols to renew scents marks. Dawn, sun high and sun set patrols are needed; dawn is …

[ Full reading ]

THE WARRIOR CODE

Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:18 pm by Hawkfire, Admin

WARRIOR CODE:
The Principles a Warrior Must Live By:
1. Defend your clan with your life.
2. Do not hunt or trespass on another Clan's territory
3. Elders and kits must be fed before apprentices and warriors
4. Prey is killed only to be eaten; give thanks to StarClan for its life.
5. A kit must be at least 6 moons old to become an apprentice
6. Newly appointed warriors will keep a silent vigil one …

[ Full reading ]

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» BlogClan Roleplay Site
The Ceremony of Shade - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 10:28 am by Guest

» A Warriors RPG: a Freeforum site UPDATE
The Ceremony of Shade - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 1:20 am by Longstorm

» Forgotten Purrs Warriors RP
The Ceremony of Shade - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 7:58 pm by Guest

» THOAW (The Heart Of A Warrior) <3:).
The Ceremony of Shade - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 10:24 pm by THOAW

» What is the 'Summer Lull?'
The Ceremony of Shade - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:26 am by Longstorm

» The Best Warriors is NO MORE! (read on!)
The Ceremony of Shade - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:11 am by Longstorm

» Warrior Cats RPG - a freeforums site.
The Ceremony of Shade - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 2:57 am by Longstorm

» Warrior Cats RPG - a freeforums site.
The Ceremony of Shade - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 11:48 pm by f.a.i.t.h.

» The Warrior Clan Territories - A Warriors RPG
The Ceremony of Shade - Page 4 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 4:29 am by Longstorm

Affiliates
free forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Ceremony of Shade

+2
SwitchFar
Meany
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

76The Ceremony of Shade - Page 4 Empty Re: The Ceremony of Shade Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:51 am

SwitchFar

SwitchFar

Shadesun looked at Sinface in shock - Blue eyes was getting something? From Shadowstar?

77The Ceremony of Shade - Page 4 Empty Re: The Ceremony of Shade Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:56 am

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

Joy looked around confusedly, Was Tiger being transfered? Her ears flickered.

OOC: oh... sorry

78The Ceremony of Shade - Page 4 Empty Re: The Ceremony of Shade Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:13 am

Meany

Meany

Shadowstar was becoming tired quickly - he had to wrap this up.
"Is it your wish to take a Choosing?"

OOC: It's okay. Not everyone knew.

79The Ceremony of Shade - Page 4 Empty Re: The Ceremony of Shade Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:17 pm

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

Joy turned her head to look around at Sinface....

80The Ceremony of Shade - Page 4 Empty Re: The Ceremony of Shade Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:30 am

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

There ws an eerie pause as everyone waited for his reply Suspect

81The Ceremony of Shade - Page 4 Empty Re: The Ceremony of Shade Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:27 am

Runfast

Runfast
Admin/Mod

Sinface looked around then nodded.
"Y-yes?... Yes, Shadowstar. It is."

Soulvoider smiled wryly. Nice save on Sinface's part.

Loveless and Graceless crouched down. This was still a ceremony.

82The Ceremony of Shade - Page 4 Empty Re: The Ceremony of Shade Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:10 am

Meany

Meany

Shadowstar ignored Sinface's uncertainty.
"Then I give you the tom called 'Dark'. May he live to become a Warrior."
Shadowstar looked around then mewed,
"We're done here. Return to your dens - Cunningheart, Tiger, you keep watch tonight."
He slowly turned and padded back to his den, tail flicking.

83The Ceremony of Shade - Page 4 Empty Re: The Ceremony of Shade Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:40 pm

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

Joy looked and winked at her brother as he looked quite amazed. She waited for some movement... I'm soo tired I better wait for my master to ask of my assistance." So she stayed still wobbleing a bit before falling too tired to think...

84The Ceremony of Shade - Page 4 Empty Re: The Ceremony of Shade Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:23 am

Longstorm

Longstorm
Admin

Cunningheart dipped her head to her Leader, then she nudged Tiger towards the entrance to the camp - this was near the Servant's Den.
"Are we going to protect the camp?" squeaked Tiger. Cunningheart nodded to her little Choosing.
"Yes," she rumbled. "We watch for intruders, and if we are, we warn the camp."

Searingeyes looked at his fellow Powerfuls, then turned to leave - the Powerful's Den was underground near Shadowstar's den.
"Come on," he meowed to them. His eyes had a glazed-over look that was fading quickly.

85The Ceremony of Shade - Page 4 Empty Re: The Ceremony of Shade Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:20 am

Runfast

Runfast
Admin/Mod

Graceless went back to the Servant's Den while Loveless went to stand next to Cunningheart. He dipped his head to her and remained silent.

Sinface dipped his head to Shadowstar, but Shadowstar was leaving.
"Alright then..." he murmured. He looked at Dark and mewed to him,
"Go back to the Nursery. We'll begin training in the morning." Dark looked at him uncertainly, but nodded and scampered back to the Nursery, glancing over his little shoulder once at Joyless.

Soulvoider looked at Searingeyes and followed him quickly. This was important.

86The Ceremony of Shade - Page 4 Empty Re: The Ceremony of Shade Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:47 am

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

Joy still stayed where she was waiting for her masters orders, There was a faint voice in inside her to tell her she would rather have a higher master... a master like shadowstar. But she was content with her uselessness at that moment as the cold wind dried her cuts.

87The Ceremony of Shade - Page 4 Empty Re: The Ceremony of Shade Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:41 am

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

OOC: Sorry for rpin you I just had a plot, Sad punish me... BTW it was Dispairingcall who was her master wasn't it?

Joy was unused and Despairingcall nodded to the fact he didn't need her.
She padded into the Servants den and slept for a while on "her" ledge.
After a while she awoke and groomed her self all over.
"Thats better..." she mewed to herself padding out the den and looking around rather bored, She saw Cunningheart and Tiger. She padded over to them as they had been there for a while and dipped her head.
"You must be hungry Cunningheart can I be of a service?"

88The Ceremony of Shade - Page 4 Empty Re: The Ceremony of Shade Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:11 am

SwitchFar

SwitchFar

OOC: Sooo... Protector isn't high enough, HMMM???? lol, jk. Wink Actually, Woebringer is her Master. Despairingcall has a Servant. btw, Powerful is the same level as Protector, sometimes higher depending on circumstance.

IC: Woebringer watched his little Servant. For now, she would let her drift - and after she became comfortable, he would make sure that she knew who her Master was.
He looked at her ruefully, then padded off to his den that was next to his Leader's Den.

Despairingcall quickly followed his two colleagues to their underground den.
"What is it?" could be faintly heard as he went down the tunnel, his voice fading in the night.

Shadesun looked around, then at Defenseless. He regarded her for a minute then mewed,
"To the Servant's Den with you," he tried to sound tough - kinda almost made it there. "I'll call on you in the morning." He turned, heading for the Choosing's Den - when he realized that he would be sleeping in the Warrior's Den tonight. He smiled, and went to his new den.

89The Ceremony of Shade - Page 4 Empty Re: The Ceremony of Shade Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:22 am

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

OOC: I dunno I think every1 has that urge. But i thought Despairingcall was her Master for some reason... I am waiting oh so impatiently for Cunnings reply. Though if you want we could revert it to between joy asking Woebringer if he was hungry instead?
BTW stamps foot "IM NOT LITTLE!" cheers

90The Ceremony of Shade - Page 4 Empty Re: The Ceremony of Shade Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:30 am

Longstorm

Longstorm
Admin

OOC: Hold thine horses!

Cunningheart looked down her nose at the Servant and mewed,
"If I need something, I'll have Loveless," she flicked him harshly across the face with he tail,
"Get it for me. Not some other tom's Servant." She turned away from the she-kit, and Tiger followed suit.
He was a young thing, impressionable, and he wanted to please a pretty, tough, she-cat. He copied Cunningheart, and glared back at Joyless before turning around.

91The Ceremony of Shade - Page 4 Empty Re: The Ceremony of Shade Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:48 am

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

Joy glared at Tiger. They were good friends back at the city den.
And Cunning heart? She looked up at the she-cat warrior and shook her hear.
You used to be my hero she said to herself as she turned her back on them and padded away.

92The Ceremony of Shade - Page 4 Empty Re: The Ceremony of Shade Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:09 am

Longstorm

Longstorm
Admin

OOC: Sorry... she's eviiil... Tiger might be good again someday...

IC: Tiger looked back, regret flickering across his face for a moment.

93The Ceremony of Shade - Page 4 Empty Re: The Ceremony of Shade Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:13 am

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

Joy sat bored and waited for an order...

94The Ceremony of Shade - Page 4 Empty Re: The Ceremony of Shade Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:14 am

Longstorm

Longstorm
Admin

OOC: Sorry, everyone's holding their breath to see what Sassy does next...

95The Ceremony of Shade - Page 4 Empty Re: The Ceremony of Shade Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:17 am

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

OOC: guess so

96The Ceremony of Shade - Page 4 Empty Re: The Ceremony of Shade Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:42 am

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

lolThe Ceremony of Shade - Page 4 Joy_by_iamswild-d350ihp

Joy sat waiting for something to do she wanted to hunt...

OOC: I RLLY need to kill off Darkcloud PLS

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum