Warrior Cats RPG Site Listings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Warrior Cats RPG Site Listings

The ultimate RPG advertising site!

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
A Warriors RPG: a Freeforum site UPDATE

Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:20 am by Longstorm

http://wcrpg.freeforums.org/ has been experiencing a terrible lag in activity!

Why don't we all help out and put in some great plots and characters!

Huh?

Huh? Wink

Comments: 0

The Best Warriors is NO MORE! (read on!)

Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:11 am by Longstorm

You read that right fellow role players; The Best Warriors members have fled their site due to inactivity (and the admin's lack of familiarity with Proboard's system, which is understandable since it IS a complicated system to master.)

BUT, don't fret! The same member, Clans and characters can be found on their new website (a forumotion site):
Misguided Hearts

This website has a similar color …

[ Full reading ]

The Best Warriors.com

Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:41 am by Longstorm

'The Best Warriors' site has had a skin change!

CLAN DUTIES

Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:04 pm by Hawkfire, Admin

Hi all!

The duties in a Clan must be carried out for it all to work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LEADERS must enforce rules and make everything flow. Try to come online every day and make sure the deputy sends patrols. (You will also have to do the duties of deputy if there isn't one)

DEPUTIES must send out patrols to renew scents marks. Dawn, sun high and sun set patrols are needed; dawn is …

[ Full reading ]

THE WARRIOR CODE

Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:18 pm by Hawkfire, Admin

WARRIOR CODE:
The Principles a Warrior Must Live By:
1. Defend your clan with your life.
2. Do not hunt or trespass on another Clan's territory
3. Elders and kits must be fed before apprentices and warriors
4. Prey is killed only to be eaten; give thanks to StarClan for its life.
5. A kit must be at least 6 moons old to become an apprentice
6. Newly appointed warriors will keep a silent vigil one …

[ Full reading ]

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» BlogClan Roleplay Site
The Ceremony of Shade - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 10:28 am by Guest

» A Warriors RPG: a Freeforum site UPDATE
The Ceremony of Shade - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 1:20 am by Longstorm

» Forgotten Purrs Warriors RP
The Ceremony of Shade - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 7:58 pm by Guest

» THOAW (The Heart Of A Warrior) <3:).
The Ceremony of Shade - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 10:24 pm by THOAW

» What is the 'Summer Lull?'
The Ceremony of Shade - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:26 am by Longstorm

» The Best Warriors is NO MORE! (read on!)
The Ceremony of Shade - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:11 am by Longstorm

» Warrior Cats RPG - a freeforums site.
The Ceremony of Shade - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 2:57 am by Longstorm

» Warrior Cats RPG - a freeforums site.
The Ceremony of Shade - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 11:48 pm by f.a.i.t.h.

» The Warrior Clan Territories - A Warriors RPG
The Ceremony of Shade - Page 3 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 4:29 am by Longstorm

Affiliates
free forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Ceremony of Shade

+2
SwitchFar
Meany
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

51The Ceremony of Shade - Page 3 Empty Re: The Ceremony of Shade Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:30 am

Longstorm

Longstorm
Admin

Searingeyes quickly padded up to Shadowstar and looked at him in an interesting way.

Cunningheart and Tiger watched him with interest.

52The Ceremony of Shade - Page 3 Empty Re: The Ceremony of Shade Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:32 am

Meany

Meany

Shadowstar pulled back his paw, his blue eyes sparking.
"Go," he snarled.

53The Ceremony of Shade - Page 3 Empty Re: The Ceremony of Shade Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:35 am

Whitetip

Whitetip
*Good Worker*

OOC: Loki I don't care :p (guess you may as well kill False now but It has to be at least a little battle Two posts long!)

IC: Falsecall stood up staggering at the thoughts that were wizzing through his head. "You little rat... I'll kill you..."

54The Ceremony of Shade - Page 3 Empty Re: The Ceremony of Shade Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:36 am

Meany

Meany

OOC: No, Shadowstar wants him to run... Falsecall could be very good for the revolution plot.

IC: Shadowstar glared at Falsecall and said,
"Run. Or die."

55The Ceremony of Shade - Page 3 Empty Re: The Ceremony of Shade Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:39 am

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

Joy turned and narrowed her eyes.... "Prepare to be humiliated!" she charged although tired, daized and bleeding, she felt like the whole of Bloodclan were bolting behind her as she prepared to chase False call away...

56The Ceremony of Shade - Page 3 Empty Re: The Ceremony of Shade Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:41 am

Whitetip

Whitetip
*Good Worker*

OOC: KK

The concusion shadowstar gave him made the world spin and as the kit charged he thought he saw many cats charging after him, He shrieked in terror and fled. "I'll get my revenge!" he wailed taking tail

57The Ceremony of Shade - Page 3 Empty Re: The Ceremony of Shade Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:43 am

Meany

Meany

OOC: Niiiiiccce! Very Happy

IC: Despairingcall, realizing what had happened with Searingeyes and Soulvoider, burst out laughing together. Shadesun joined in, reaching out and snagging Joyless's tail, making her sit.
"Settle, Servant," Despaingcall chuckled. "Your work's done." He looked at Searingeye's and nodded.

58The Ceremony of Shade - Page 3 Empty Re: The Ceremony of Shade Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:45 am

Longstorm

Longstorm
Admin

Searingeyes nodded back, ever so slightly, a faint knowing smile on his face.

Cunningheart laughed uproariously, Tiger joining in (though he didn't know what she was laughing at), trying to sound like her.

59The Ceremony of Shade - Page 3 Empty Re: The Ceremony of Shade Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:48 am

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

OOC: I didn't honestly think you would play along with that...

Joy stood there watching for a while. She felt powerful as the wind buffeted her fur. " I am a Kill joy," She croaked after him. Though she didn't expect a reply...
After a while her cuts and wounds started to protest and she turned head low apologetically towards the Abbysclanners. She wanted to say sorry for the trouble she caused but it hurt to just simply breathe. She bowed her head and her eyes searched hungrily for Loveless. She longed for his stories in the safe world of the den back at.... she thought for a second... home.

60The Ceremony of Shade - Page 3 Empty Re: The Ceremony of Shade Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:52 am

Whitetip

Whitetip
*Good Worker*

OOC: I play along with what I want...

Defenseless looked on... "Sorry," she mewed to her sister unexpectedly...

61The Ceremony of Shade - Page 3 Empty Re: The Ceremony of Shade Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:53 am

Runfast

Runfast
Admin/Mod

OOC: This will definitely play out well in the revolution... when will it be? most likely when Joy is almost a year old - she's almost six months old, and thank goodness we don't run on real-time! (phew!)

IC: Loveless slowly padded over to Joyless - er - Joy. When he finally stood next to her, he mewed ever so quietly,
"Are you alright?"
Graceless watched this exchange, glad that the Warriors and other were too busy to notice.

62The Ceremony of Shade - Page 3 Empty Re: The Ceremony of Shade Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:56 am

SwitchFar

SwitchFar

OOC: True that.

IC: Shadesun looked around - was it truly that funny? He looked at Soulvoider and Despairingcall with a questioning look.

63The Ceremony of Shade - Page 3 Empty Re: The Ceremony of Shade Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:57 am

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

OOC: okay....

IC:
"Yes thank you, The others are not too angry with me are they?"
Joy gently lifted her self and faced her sister...
"Why you didn't do anything?"

64The Ceremony of Shade - Page 3 Empty Re: The Ceremony of Shade Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:01 am

Whitetip

Whitetip
*Good Worker*

Defenceles bowed...
"No I did... I knew Falsecall was going to try and kill you he said if i got you he would never hurt me, he said and if it plays out nicely he would make me a warrior_"
She looked hopefully up into her sisters eyes,
"Your not angry are you I mean were sisters we... we gone done loads of things to each over and we always forgave..."

65The Ceremony of Shade - Page 3 Empty Re: The Ceremony of Shade Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:06 am

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

Joy Looked down on Defenseless, Something snapped and she hissed angrily.
"We both would have been killed you useless mousebrain, How selfish can you get_" she swiped her one un sheafed claw across Defenseless face. "Don't ever come to me for help again... I can't trust you..." She turned her back on this... other Servant, and Felt like killing her but she had done enough and she waited for Shadowstar for orders.

66The Ceremony of Shade - Page 3 Empty Re: The Ceremony of Shade Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:09 am

Runfast

Runfast
Admin/Mod

Loveless whispered,
"The warriors are too busy laughing to be angry..." He flinched at Joy's harsh words towards her sister.
He glanced over at Sinface - lately, he'd been looking down for some reason, but he exchanged the look with him. Loveless couldn't imagine how it would feel to be on such bad terms with his brother.

Souldvoider stopped laughing at Shadesun's look... Yeah... it wasn;t that funny...

Graceless looked at Loveless and Joy, then to Shadowstar who was still watching to where Falsecall had run off to.

67The Ceremony of Shade - Page 3 Empty Re: The Ceremony of Shade Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:12 am

Whitetip

Whitetip
*Good Worker*

OOC: harsh...

IC: Defenceless felt blood drip from the fresh cut on her face, She looked down saddened. She only had Dark now and yet would he still like her?
She shuffled to the back away from every one. She was the outcast...

68The Ceremony of Shade - Page 3 Empty Re: The Ceremony of Shade Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:16 am

Meany

Meany

OOC: That it is...

IC: Shadowstar slowly turned around, his paws dragging ever so slightly.
"Shall we continue?" he mewed in a dangerously quiet voice to his warriors.
Charmless and Luckless cowered at their leader's tone.

69The Ceremony of Shade - Page 3 Empty Re: The Ceremony of Shade Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:18 am

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

Joy bowed again, yet in deep regret for the trouble she caused. though she sat a mouselengh away from Tiger so she got good hearing and yet was not fazed by the leaders voice...

70The Ceremony of Shade - Page 3 Empty Re: The Ceremony of Shade Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:28 am

Longstorm

Longstorm
Admin

Searingeyes stopped laughing with the other Powerfuls. Way to join the crowd... he thought, upset at himself.

Cunningheart promptly stopped laughing at Shadowstar's tone, as did Tiger. They dipped their heads promptly.

71The Ceremony of Shade - Page 3 Empty Re: The Ceremony of Shade Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:30 am

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

Joy felt uncertain as Shadowstar looked down on them all....

72The Ceremony of Shade - Page 3 Empty Re: The Ceremony of Shade Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:39 am

Meany

Meany

OOC: Spoooky... Everyone's gone all serious...

IC: Bloodclaw, somewhat battered, stumbled up to Shadowstar and mewed,
"I'm sorry, Leader, he got away from me-" Shadowstar raised his tail for silence.
"You're not meant to be here - leave." Bloodclaw dipped his head and slunk back to the Nursery.
Shadowstar continued quietly,
"Shadesun, when you have proved yourself to be a loyal warrior, you may have a Choosing." He looked at Cunningheart and mewed,
"Cunningheart, is it your wish to take Tiger as your Choosing?"

73The Ceremony of Shade - Page 3 Empty Re: The Ceremony of Shade Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:41 am

Longstorm

Longstorm
Admin

Cunningheart mewed somewhat shakily,
"It is."

74The Ceremony of Shade - Page 3 Empty Re: The Ceremony of Shade Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:44 am

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

Joy looked at Cunningheart and wondered why she was so shaky.

75The Ceremony of Shade - Page 3 Empty Re: The Ceremony of Shade Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:49 am

Meany

Meany

OOC: She's never had a Choosing before.

IC: Shadowstar nodded.
"May Tiger live long enough to become a warrior... Sinface."
The warrior's gave slight sounds of surprise at Sinface's name.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum