Warrior Cats RPG Site Listings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Warrior Cats RPG Site Listings

The ultimate RPG advertising site!

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
A Warriors RPG: a Freeforum site UPDATE

Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:20 am by Longstorm

http://wcrpg.freeforums.org/ has been experiencing a terrible lag in activity!

Why don't we all help out and put in some great plots and characters!

Huh?

Huh? Wink

Comments: 0

The Best Warriors is NO MORE! (read on!)

Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:11 am by Longstorm

You read that right fellow role players; The Best Warriors members have fled their site due to inactivity (and the admin's lack of familiarity with Proboard's system, which is understandable since it IS a complicated system to master.)

BUT, don't fret! The same member, Clans and characters can be found on their new website (a forumotion site):
Misguided Hearts

This website has a similar color …

[ Full reading ]

The Best Warriors.com

Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:41 am by Longstorm

'The Best Warriors' site has had a skin change!

CLAN DUTIES

Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:04 pm by Hawkfire, Admin

Hi all!

The duties in a Clan must be carried out for it all to work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LEADERS must enforce rules and make everything flow. Try to come online every day and make sure the deputy sends patrols. (You will also have to do the duties of deputy if there isn't one)

DEPUTIES must send out patrols to renew scents marks. Dawn, sun high and sun set patrols are needed; dawn is …

[ Full reading ]

THE WARRIOR CODE

Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:18 pm by Hawkfire, Admin

WARRIOR CODE:
The Principles a Warrior Must Live By:
1. Defend your clan with your life.
2. Do not hunt or trespass on another Clan's territory
3. Elders and kits must be fed before apprentices and warriors
4. Prey is killed only to be eaten; give thanks to StarClan for its life.
5. A kit must be at least 6 moons old to become an apprentice
6. Newly appointed warriors will keep a silent vigil one …

[ Full reading ]

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» BlogClan Roleplay Site
The Ceremony of Shade - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 10:28 am by Guest

» A Warriors RPG: a Freeforum site UPDATE
The Ceremony of Shade - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 1:20 am by Longstorm

» Forgotten Purrs Warriors RP
The Ceremony of Shade - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 7:58 pm by Guest

» THOAW (The Heart Of A Warrior) <3:).
The Ceremony of Shade - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 10:24 pm by THOAW

» What is the 'Summer Lull?'
The Ceremony of Shade - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:26 am by Longstorm

» The Best Warriors is NO MORE! (read on!)
The Ceremony of Shade - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:11 am by Longstorm

» Warrior Cats RPG - a freeforums site.
The Ceremony of Shade - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 2:57 am by Longstorm

» Warrior Cats RPG - a freeforums site.
The Ceremony of Shade - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 11:48 pm by f.a.i.t.h.

» The Warrior Clan Territories - A Warriors RPG
The Ceremony of Shade - Page 2 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 4:29 am by Longstorm

Affiliates
free forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Ceremony of Shade

+2
SwitchFar
Meany
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

26The Ceremony of Shade - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ceremony of Shade Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:26 pm

Meany

Meany

OOC: Okay then... but Loveless could have been reacting to her attacking Falsecall - it's still an offence.

IC: Loud, eerie, high pitched laughter rang out in the dark, damp clearing. Cats looked up to see Shadowstar smiling cruelly.
"Ahh..." he hissed. "What spirit she has... Ready to die for her Master..." he jumped down off of his den to look at her.
"You name," he snarled.

27The Ceremony of Shade - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ceremony of Shade Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:29 pm

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

Joy looked up to the leader and then turned her head to look at loveless (just gonna rob ur cat for a second)
He nodded and bowed his head trying to tell her to repeat... So she bowed he head and looked up,
"Joy... sir."

28The Ceremony of Shade - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ceremony of Shade Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:37 pm

Whitetip

Whitetip
*Good Worker*

Falsecall suddenly looked like embarassment had just drowned him. he bowed his head and slipped away to be alone, he padded out the camp excusing him self and ran a little way away before smashing his paw off a branch which smashed.
"Great!" he said angrily "Shadowstar likes the runt better than me... I'll have to dispose of it!"

29The Ceremony of Shade - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ceremony of Shade Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:58 pm

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

OOC: your so dramatic...

Joy watched Falsecall and rolled her eyes, Normally the leader in the city only talked to a kit because they done something wrong, the leader was put through bloodlines and There was a lot of clashing before the Cityclan cats walked down the paths of communism, The seeker, (Medicine cat) said it was wrong but the Leader was normally male and he would choose only the best she cat him self, The she-cat had to have icy blue eyes and hold a lean body. Since she was the only Blue eyed kit she was going to be picked. Joy thought about it and sighed a sigh of relief that she wasn't that fat ugly cats mate.

OOC: sorry about that lol I know warrior cats don't know what communism is just didnt know any other word Razz

30The Ceremony of Shade - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ceremony of Shade Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:40 am

Meany

Meany

OOC: It's good, it's good... the Cityclan cats are considerably weaker than the Abyssclan cats since they took the cats with the strongest genes, and have respect since they have Scourge's direct bloodline with them.. Don't know why I'm mentioning this, it just seems important.

IC: Shadowstar smirked, walking up to the she-cat, his icy blue eyes shining in the moonlight.
"Joy with a joyless future..." He looked at her light colored pelt and finally mewed to Woebringer,
"She is your Servant - Joyless." he leaned in to whisper to him, "Falsecall makes one more false move... you know what to do."

Charmless and Luckless bowed low as their Leader walked past them.

Shadowstar looked at Searingeyes and nodded, then he looked back to Shadesun.
"Shadesun; have you chosen a Servant?"

31The Ceremony of Shade - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ceremony of Shade Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:47 am

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

"Thank you Leader." Joy watched The leader go and then her eyes trailed off towards woebringer.
She wasn't sure what what to do but she dipped her head politly before mewing;
"Any requests master?" She thought that maybe you became a warrior after proving
loyalty as a servant. She knew to this day that her blood holds the chance to be spilled
by this... falsecall. Maybe if she was good she would have more protection without asking
for it...

OOC: what now?

32The Ceremony of Shade - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ceremony of Shade Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:56 am

Whitetip

Whitetip
*Good Worker*

OOC: dramatic... I aint being dramatic!

IC: Falsecall waited till the day grew dark before slowly padding back into camp. If I am going to kill that rat I'll have to drown it out...
"DEFENSELESS!" He snapped as the she-kit came scurrying out of camp, She bowed but apparently not low enough- so he lifted his large paw and forced her head lower (thats what she said). She stayed silent to his content as he growled.
"See if you can get your sister out and... we'll go for a walk, an apology walk..." Defenseless looked up though she squinted her eyes...
"Yes master," she mewed scurrying off as he turned away...

33The Ceremony of Shade - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ceremony of Shade Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:57 am

SwitchFar

SwitchFar

OOC: Just wait...

IC: Sunshade looked at Shadowstar and mewed,
"I have: the one called Defenseless." This was, in fact, a direct throw at Falsecall.

Woebringer smirked at his Servant and mewed,
"Not at the moment," and turned to watch the ceremony.

Charmless and Luckless quickly nodded towards Joyless - they were of the same rank.

34The Ceremony of Shade - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ceremony of Shade Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:02 am

Meany

Meany

OOC: You really like playing other people's charries, yeah?

IC: Shadowstar smirked.
"So be it," he mewed.

35The Ceremony of Shade - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ceremony of Shade Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:18 am

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

IC: kk sorry- BTW Whitetip said I can do defensless while she has her dinner, she just PMed me on what she wants to happen, (she said its okay to humiliate Falsecall by what she said could happen AKA just go with the flow. I'll copy and paste what she wants Defenseless to say)

DEfenseless Scurried to Joy low to the ground. "Joy..." She whispered trembling...
Joy turned around and gave a little gasp. "what...?" "Falsecall hurt my neck I think it is bad," then she coughed clearing her throat and mewed loud enough to purposely let Woebringer hear "He says he wants us to go on an apology walk_" "But I have to stay with Woebringer..." "He said he won't hurt me if you went," She shivered. Joy licked her sister on the ear "kay," They both turned and slinked out the camp...

Joy didn't know what to think, Then a sudden flash flickered in her eyes.
Flash: Joy looked down again like a hawk. She saw the similar Tabby pelt of
Falsecall, He was surrounded by some Abbysclan cats she saw her self on the floor alongside Defenseless before seeing one of the cats (Won't say who) Jumping out and trying to receive one of the kits before being swung hard by Falsecall... It became fuzzy....

BIF: Joy shook her head. again her Blue icy eyes had faded and she could imagine that they had become a very pale blue. She told her self that these visions were false material and she carried on...

36The Ceremony of Shade - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ceremony of Shade Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:26 am

SwitchFar

SwitchFar

Shadesun looked around - she should be here...

Despairingcall looked to where the kit was slinking away.
"You there," he mewed darkly. "Greet your Master." He flattened his ears at Falsecall - the name had been meant as an insult, since he had a tendency to be so false.

37The Ceremony of Shade - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ceremony of Shade Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:30 am

Whitetip

Whitetip
*Good Worker*

OOC: in know what the definition is but what does OOC stand for? I told my mom to put the rest of my pizza in the fridge i'll have it at skool tomo...

IC: Falsecall waited for his Servant...
"Finally!" he spat as they came bounding over.
Defenceless almost flung herself down as she bowed to him....
"Lets go." he snided carelessly nearly trampling on her.

38The Ceremony of Shade - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ceremony of Shade Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:41 am

SwitchFar

SwitchFar

Falsecall so happened to be Despairingcall's cousin, on his deceased sister's side.
He ran after him, large, black, and threatening.

39The Ceremony of Shade - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ceremony of Shade Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:45 am

Whitetip

Whitetip
*Good Worker*

Falsecall had stopped in the middle of a clearing and swung around flinging Defensless hard util she hit a tree, she didn't even have time to gasp as he lungen for Joy.
He picked her up by her front paw and began to shake her violently, then slamming her hard against the ground...

40The Ceremony of Shade - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ceremony of Shade Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:49 am

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

OOC: *cough* I can rp my own charrie you know...

IC: Joy felt winded but sprung tiredly up on her paws, "Fox dung she spat, [i]as he went for her throat[/]. She leaped high and ripped her claws across his back before running under him and then snapped his underbelly with her fangs.

41The Ceremony of Shade - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ceremony of Shade Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:53 am

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

lol

42The Ceremony of Shade - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ceremony of Shade Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:53 am

Longstorm

Longstorm
Admin

OOC: Too little to kill, just remember that. - OOC stands for Out Of Character.

Searingeyes spun around with Cunningheart and Tiger. They leaped at Falsecall as one, Tiger trailing behind the two adult cats.
They crashed into the tom, teeth bared and reinforced claws unsheathed. Tiger even bared his little teeth and but Falscall in the tail.

OOC: Your cat really wants to be killed, don't he? Neutral Do you want him to die or run away and come back with a grudge? It would tie in with the revolution storyline either way...

43The Ceremony of Shade - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ceremony of Shade Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:59 am

Whitetip

Whitetip
*Good Worker*

OOC: well I was thinking that he goes back with a grudge and the cat in Joys vision is saved by her because joy nocks him down... then He pleads mercy and later tells Joy he vows to kill her... and later on when/if Loki gets bored of Joy that he does actually kill her... Would that be okay LOki?

IC: falsecall knocked them all about two fox lenghs away before gathering the unconcious defensless under him and he picks joy up in his mouth...
"Better watch your selves..." he spat through muffled fur... "Which one do you want back? Make the wrong move and i will kill them both!!"

44The Ceremony of Shade - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ceremony of Shade Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:07 am

Meany

Meany

Shadowstar, having snuck around like the little black Shadow he is, suddenly jumped out from behind Falsecall, custom dog fang claw glinting in the moonlight, unsheathed and aimed at the back of Falsecall's head - he struck hard, not enough to kill him but perhaps give him a concussion.
"Vermin," hissed the Leader of Abyssclan.

45The Ceremony of Shade - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ceremony of Shade Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:11 am

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

Joy felt the tremor as Falsecall reared up to knock Shadowstar out of the air.
In her vision he kills the cat or so she thought... she scratched her claws across his eyes and leaped taken what left he had of the blow. she heard him FUD before her own body came crashing down as well. Sticky blood filled her mouth and for a second she thought, I'm Going to die...
Until she felt her soul force her to breathe...

46The Ceremony of Shade - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ceremony of Shade Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:20 am

SwitchFar

SwitchFar

Despairingcall roared like a Lion of Legend, snarling like a Leopard afterwards, the calls echoing in the clearing.

Shadesun looked at his Servant, snarling at Falsecall.

47The Ceremony of Shade - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ceremony of Shade Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:21 am

Whitetip

Whitetip
*Good Worker*

OOC: now who is rping who

IC: Falsecall lay on the ground he knew he would never win the leaders respect now but a smug smile grew on his face. At least I killed that rat...

48The Ceremony of Shade - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ceremony of Shade Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:24 am

Whitetip

Whitetip
*Good Worker*

Defencless struggled up to her feet and looked around dizzily.
"JOY!" She yowled padding up to her sister looking down at the lifeless litter mate.

49The Ceremony of Shade - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ceremony of Shade Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:24 am

Runfast

Runfast
Admin/Mod

Loveless, having followed Cunningheart, had been struck by Falsecall's claws and had had to limp back a few paces.
Seeing Joy thrown down, he double-limped over to her and gently grabbed her by the scruff of the neck, pulling her away from Falsecall.
Graceless had come too, so she took Defenseless away from Falsecall.

Sinface stood by his brother when he was struck by Falsecall, getting him to jump back.
"Be careful," he hissed to him.

Soulvoider fixed Falsecall with his golden gaze, finding his fears and dismays, and using amplifying them.
"You three-clawed dim-wit!" he spat.

OOC: Thumbs up to my little bro for making that insult up!

50The Ceremony of Shade - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ceremony of Shade Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:28 am

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

OOC: *Thumbs up* @Whitetip You wanted that to happen?

IC: Joy felt a little energy as it began to ebb back into her she blinked and heaved her self to her paws. She looked around and saw Shadowstar, She bowed and mewed a crackled apology...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum