Warrior Cats RPG Site Listings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Warrior Cats RPG Site Listings

The ultimate RPG advertising site!

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
A Warriors RPG: a Freeforum site UPDATE

Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:20 am by Longstorm

http://wcrpg.freeforums.org/ has been experiencing a terrible lag in activity!

Why don't we all help out and put in some great plots and characters!

Huh?

Huh? Wink

Comments: 0

The Best Warriors is NO MORE! (read on!)

Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:11 am by Longstorm

You read that right fellow role players; The Best Warriors members have fled their site due to inactivity (and the admin's lack of familiarity with Proboard's system, which is understandable since it IS a complicated system to master.)

BUT, don't fret! The same member, Clans and characters can be found on their new website (a forumotion site):
Misguided Hearts

This website has a similar color …

[ Full reading ]

The Best Warriors.com

Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:41 am by Longstorm

'The Best Warriors' site has had a skin change!

CLAN DUTIES

Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:04 pm by Hawkfire, Admin

Hi all!

The duties in a Clan must be carried out for it all to work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LEADERS must enforce rules and make everything flow. Try to come online every day and make sure the deputy sends patrols. (You will also have to do the duties of deputy if there isn't one)

DEPUTIES must send out patrols to renew scents marks. Dawn, sun high and sun set patrols are needed; dawn is …

[ Full reading ]

THE WARRIOR CODE

Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:18 pm by Hawkfire, Admin

WARRIOR CODE:
The Principles a Warrior Must Live By:
1. Defend your clan with your life.
2. Do not hunt or trespass on another Clan's territory
3. Elders and kits must be fed before apprentices and warriors
4. Prey is killed only to be eaten; give thanks to StarClan for its life.
5. A kit must be at least 6 moons old to become an apprentice
6. Newly appointed warriors will keep a silent vigil one …

[ Full reading ]

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» BlogClan Roleplay Site
Being a Half-Blood Sucks EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 10:28 am by Guest

» A Warriors RPG: a Freeforum site UPDATE
Being a Half-Blood Sucks EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 1:20 am by Longstorm

» Forgotten Purrs Warriors RP
Being a Half-Blood Sucks EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 7:58 pm by Guest

» THOAW (The Heart Of A Warrior) <3:).
Being a Half-Blood Sucks EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 10:24 pm by THOAW

» What is the 'Summer Lull?'
Being a Half-Blood Sucks EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:26 am by Longstorm

» The Best Warriors is NO MORE! (read on!)
Being a Half-Blood Sucks EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:11 am by Longstorm

» Warrior Cats RPG - a freeforums site.
Being a Half-Blood Sucks EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 2:57 am by Longstorm

» Warrior Cats RPG - a freeforums site.
Being a Half-Blood Sucks EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 11:48 pm by f.a.i.t.h.

» The Warrior Clan Territories - A Warriors RPG
Being a Half-Blood Sucks EmptyThu May 03, 2012 4:29 am by Longstorm

Affiliates
free forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Being a Half-Blood Sucks

+3
Oakclaw
Daystream
Rainkit
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Being a Half-Blood Sucks Empty Being a Half-Blood Sucks Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:44 am

Rainkit

Rainkit
*Newbie*

Hi! This is where you can create your own Half-blood! It's kinda like Percy jackson except you can be more than a Demigod. Your choices are:
Vampire
Werewolf
Hix (Half-Vampire Half-Werewolf)
Demigod
Sayter
Half-Dragon

BIO:
Name:
Godly Parent:
Other:

Enjoy!!! Very Happy

Name: Falice Hades
Type: Hix
Godly Parent: Hades
Other: Has no mother because Hades tryed her out as an experiment. Has a pet tiger names Nala

2Being a Half-Blood Sucks Empty Re: Being a Half-Blood Sucks Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:57 am

Daystream

Daystream
*True Warrior*

I'll play this game.

Name:Kydra
Type:Half Dragon
Parent:A Basilisk
Other:His father was a Basilisk giving him the power to kill everyone on site.He has to wear shades at all times.Kydra is very durable meaning he can withstand great impacts.He has a special connection to dragons.He has the ability of great strength too.

3Being a Half-Blood Sucks Empty Re: Being a Half-Blood Sucks Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:01 am

Rainkit

Rainkit
*Newbie*

Awesome allright!!!! Accepted of course! Smile

Falice wandered around the woods with her sword banging of her side.

4Being a Half-Blood Sucks Empty Re: Being a Half-Blood Sucks Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:05 am

Daystream

Daystream
*True Warrior*

"Get back!"shouted Kydra,as he glanced at the hydra dozing in the tree."Don't wake it."He fingered his dagger,becuase his sword wasn't forged yet.The hydra suddenly opened its eyes.

5Being a Half-Blood Sucks Empty no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:06 am

Oakclaw

Oakclaw
*True Warrior*

this is a CATS website not some kind of half blood thing duh

6Being a Half-Blood Sucks Empty Re: Being a Half-Blood Sucks Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:07 am

Glaciercloud

Glaciercloud
*True Warrior*

can i join your little game cause ooooooo that looks fun, whatever it is!!

Name: Panoramia
Type: Demi-god
Godly Parent: Oceanus
Other: Her mommy was a human, but she is now a vampire. Panormia play's a power saxophone that can summon monsters. She can control the element of water. She lives with her dad with the other gods. Oceanus has married Tethys. Panoramia, sees her mom sometimes, when she's not eating people, or hungry. Her sister is Pleione.

7Being a Half-Blood Sucks Empty Re: Being a Half-Blood Sucks Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:07 am

Daystream

Daystream
*True Warrior*

OOC:This is in off topic!You can talk about whatever you want!

8Being a Half-Blood Sucks Empty Re: Being a Half-Blood Sucks Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:10 am

Rainkit

Rainkit
*Newbie*

Falice stepped back and broke a twig by mistake. "Oops."

OOC: Ur accepted! Very Happy I'm a happy kitty!

9Being a Half-Blood Sucks Empty Re: Being a Half-Blood Sucks Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:12 am

Oakclaw

Oakclaw
*True Warrior*

ok sorry i wonder why im always making these mistakes

10Being a Half-Blood Sucks Empty Re: Being a Half-Blood Sucks Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:13 am

Daystream

Daystream
*True Warrior*

Kydra instinctivly tossed his dagger at the hydra.The dagger sliced off a head,and two heads grew in its place."Smart move."he heard Falice say.He took off his glasses but the hydra knocked him away.He landed with a thud."Don't look at me!"he warned.

11Being a Half-Blood Sucks Empty Re: Being a Half-Blood Sucks Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:15 am

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

can i b a dragon Smile

12Being a Half-Blood Sucks Empty Re: Being a Half-Blood Sucks Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:17 am

Glaciercloud

Glaciercloud
*True Warrior*

OOC: Okay this is what she looks like and can i just start where ever i want?
Being a Half-Blood Sucks 0fc4f04f

13Being a Half-Blood Sucks Empty Re: Being a Half-Blood Sucks Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:19 am

Rainkit

Rainkit
*Newbie*

OOC: hey Powerplay!! And I know im new but I'm in another rp site so I know the rules and stuff. And Lokistar just fill out the thing at the top! And just join in! Very Happy

Falice looked away.

14Being a Half-Blood Sucks Empty Re: Being a Half-Blood Sucks Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:25 am

Glaciercloud

Glaciercloud
*True Warrior*

Panoramia was walking quietly through the forest, carring her book of water spells. She did not now that she was about to walk into a fight, until she saw a sword in the air, and 2 people fighting, she instintly turned around and ran behind a tree, and peeked out behind it.

15Being a Half-Blood Sucks Empty Re: Being a Half-Blood Sucks Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:27 am

Daystream

Daystream
*True Warrior*

A load dropped in Kydra's hands.It was a sword!On the hilt came a note.Use it wisely,love,Bosina.Kydra's blacksmith!Ofcourse.Kydra took his sword and threw it in the Hydra's chest.While it was distracted,Kydra stared into its eyes.The creature fell,dead.He then took his sword and shades.

16Being a Half-Blood Sucks Empty re being a half blood sucks Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:39 am

Oakclaw

Oakclaw
*True Warrior*

this is stupid Rolling Eyes

Last edited by Oakclaw on Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:41 am; edited 1 time in total

17Being a Half-Blood Sucks Empty Re: Being a Half-Blood Sucks Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:41 am

Daystream

Daystream
*True Warrior*

Why?

18Being a Half-Blood Sucks Empty re being a half blood sucks Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:42 am

Oakclaw

Oakclaw
*True Warrior*

because i hate all this dragon stuff

19Being a Half-Blood Sucks Empty Re: Being a Half-Blood Sucks Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:44 am

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

Name:Zura
Type: Night fury
Godly Parent: Night fury
Other: Fast night fury, wise and *sees a squirrel*

20Being a Half-Blood Sucks Empty Re: Being a Half-Blood Sucks Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:54 am

Daystream

Daystream
*True Warrior*

Haha!

Kydra glanced back.He had that weird feeling that he was being watched.He could've sworn he saw a figure behind one of the trees."Falice,do you see that?'he asked.Everything was too dark too see in his shades,but if Falice saw him,she would die immediatly.

21Being a Half-Blood Sucks Empty Re: Being a Half-Blood Sucks Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:01 am

Glaciercloud

Glaciercloud
*True Warrior*

Panoramia shrieked seeing the the dragon-looking thing kill his enemy, she then saw the other person that brought him the sword start talking to him looking over to her direction.uh oh, It's time to get out of here, she thought to herself, turning around and running off. She knew she could teleport herself back home but she didn't want to cause she know her dad would get mad at her for being out in the forest. She ran over to a creek, she was exhausted. She knelt down beside it, taking a drink of the water. She then stood up fixing he blonde, hair then her light pink dress. Then she washed her feet off. She wondered if that thing evereed followed her.

22Being a Half-Blood Sucks Empty Re: Being a Half-Blood Sucks Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:09 am

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

Being a Half-Blood Sucks Legendary_dragons_screensaver-124147-2
Thats what I look like Razz

Zura watched from his peak at what was going on. He raised his massive wings and yawned stretching out. "Fools," He crackled under wise breath as he lay to watch.

23Being a Half-Blood Sucks Empty Re: Being a Half-Blood Sucks Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:27 am

Daystream

Daystream
*True Warrior*

In the back of his mind,Kydra heard a raspe sound."Fools."It cackled.Kydra knew this was a Night Fury.He didn't know how he knew,he just knew."Falice,let's get out of here.Thanks Bobino."The old mentor disapeared behind a bush.I will find you,Night Fury,he thought,before moving along with his sword.

24Being a Half-Blood Sucks Empty Re: Being a Half-Blood Sucks Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:35 am

Glaciercloud

Glaciercloud
*True Warrior*

Panoramia smiled, it seems they didn't follow, maybe I should go visit uncle Cronus or visit cousin Zeus, though they might be in a meeting today, she thought to herself, walking across the creek, she then used her powers to take the water off herself, she then forgot she could fly, so she took off into the sky, floating around in it. She did tricks until she saw a giant dragon laying on a peek, so she decided not to fly home, so she flew to the ground, and started to walk home.

25Being a Half-Blood Sucks Empty Re: Being a Half-Blood Sucks Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:37 am

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

Zura layed his large head down and adjusted as his horns got in his way. His name was hard too pronounce so a traveler started the rumor of his "spoken name" which was Zura and he stuck with it. "Night skies are dawning," He growled to himself looking up at the darkening sky. He raised into a sitting position and shook biting flies from his dark scales. "Their will be a time night fury are more in foot..." he told him self in a reassuring way. He turned his head too look at a scar he was given the night before. "Havoc and revenge, for my dear mate..." He snarled taking wing.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum