Warrior Cats RPG Site Listings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Warrior Cats RPG Site Listings

The ultimate RPG advertising site!

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
A Warriors RPG: a Freeforum site UPDATE

Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:20 am by Longstorm

http://wcrpg.freeforums.org/ has been experiencing a terrible lag in activity!

Why don't we all help out and put in some great plots and characters!

Huh?

Huh? Wink

Comments: 0

The Best Warriors is NO MORE! (read on!)

Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:11 am by Longstorm

You read that right fellow role players; The Best Warriors members have fled their site due to inactivity (and the admin's lack of familiarity with Proboard's system, which is understandable since it IS a complicated system to master.)

BUT, don't fret! The same member, Clans and characters can be found on their new website (a forumotion site):
Misguided Hearts

This website has a similar color …

[ Full reading ]

The Best Warriors.com

Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:41 am by Longstorm

'The Best Warriors' site has had a skin change!

CLAN DUTIES

Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:04 pm by Hawkfire, Admin

Hi all!

The duties in a Clan must be carried out for it all to work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LEADERS must enforce rules and make everything flow. Try to come online every day and make sure the deputy sends patrols. (You will also have to do the duties of deputy if there isn't one)

DEPUTIES must send out patrols to renew scents marks. Dawn, sun high and sun set patrols are needed; dawn is …

[ Full reading ]

THE WARRIOR CODE

Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:18 pm by Hawkfire, Admin

WARRIOR CODE:
The Principles a Warrior Must Live By:
1. Defend your clan with your life.
2. Do not hunt or trespass on another Clan's territory
3. Elders and kits must be fed before apprentices and warriors
4. Prey is killed only to be eaten; give thanks to StarClan for its life.
5. A kit must be at least 6 moons old to become an apprentice
6. Newly appointed warriors will keep a silent vigil one …

[ Full reading ]

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» BlogClan Roleplay Site
Being a Half-Blood Sucks - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 10:28 am by Guest

» A Warriors RPG: a Freeforum site UPDATE
Being a Half-Blood Sucks - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 1:20 am by Longstorm

» Forgotten Purrs Warriors RP
Being a Half-Blood Sucks - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 7:58 pm by Guest

» THOAW (The Heart Of A Warrior) <3:).
Being a Half-Blood Sucks - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 10:24 pm by THOAW

» What is the 'Summer Lull?'
Being a Half-Blood Sucks - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:26 am by Longstorm

» The Best Warriors is NO MORE! (read on!)
Being a Half-Blood Sucks - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:11 am by Longstorm

» Warrior Cats RPG - a freeforums site.
Being a Half-Blood Sucks - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 2:57 am by Longstorm

» Warrior Cats RPG - a freeforums site.
Being a Half-Blood Sucks - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 11:48 pm by f.a.i.t.h.

» The Warrior Clan Territories - A Warriors RPG
Being a Half-Blood Sucks - Page 3 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 4:29 am by Longstorm

Affiliates
free forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Being a Half-Blood Sucks

+3
Oakclaw
Daystream
Rainkit
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51Being a Half-Blood Sucks - Page 3 Empty Re: Being a Half-Blood Sucks Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:30 am

Daystream

Daystream
*True Warrior*

Kydra is getting attacked by a dragon and Zura is helping.

52Being a Half-Blood Sucks - Page 3 Empty Re: Being a Half-Blood Sucks Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:38 am

Rainkit

Rainkit
*Newbie*

OOC: Allrighty then! Thx

Falice ran through the woods at a jog, chasing a deer. She sped up and snapped it's neck. She took a bite and remembered a part of her past.

53Being a Half-Blood Sucks - Page 3 Empty Re: Being a Half-Blood Sucks Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:40 am

Glaciercloud

Glaciercloud
*True Warrior*

Panoramia heard clashing of fighting " Again..." She said softly to herself sitting up. She then said enchaunting words that could be heard in anyones mind, and a purple, glowing bottle appeared infront of her.
Panoramia, took the bottle and took a sip of it, and all her energy came back to full strength. She then layed the bottle on the ground, and flew up, she was going to settle the noise of fighting.
She looked around and saw dragons fighting. Dragons, are extreme preditors and very territoyal, this must be why they are fighting, but i will stop it, she thought to herself. She then started saying ancient, godly words as a she put her hands together straight, a insigna formed in front of them. Being a Half-Blood Sucks - Page 3 Alchemistsign
Lines on her body started to form, the lines were grey, mostly silver, they were glowing. "Oblitoral Nera!!" She shouted as a water shot out of the insigna, the water turned to ice, and then seperated into shards, shards went scatterd apart.
It was a wall of shards, it would be diffecult for them to excape, she thought to she self.

54Being a Half-Blood Sucks - Page 3 Empty Re: Being a Half-Blood Sucks Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:59 am

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

The massive white dragon yowled in pain. "I can't feel your fire though..." It cried arching its neck at a bite wound.
"A Night Fury does not use Fire!" he snarled raising his head high. "We use something very different!"
An black orb with a smoky blue flame like outer ring formed in Zura's dagger toothed mouth.
It kicked back as he blew it and his head came back an inch before The cranchi fell back. "That wasnt you best." It crackled as its body shook with pain.
It swung around and caught Zura's neck...
It suddenly lurched back and screemed, Zura stopped a looked at it (like this Neutral ) before Zura too felt an agonizing high pitch screeching in his ears. The two crashed down and flailed in pain...

55Being a Half-Blood Sucks - Page 3 Empty Re: Being a Half-Blood Sucks Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:05 am

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

Zura through the thickened pain and screeching saw icy shard stop in mid air close to his face. They all shattered into powder as a Kinchie
This is a half kinchie angel bellow

Being a Half-Blood Sucks - Page 3 Evil_angel

seemingly froze the world. Zura felt his breath faint as it came close.
"Not what I was completely looking for..." She said her left hand held thought fully
on her chin. "But not what I wasn't looking for..." She looked around mischievously...

56Being a Half-Blood Sucks - Page 3 Empty Re: Being a Half-Blood Sucks Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:20 am

Daystream

Daystream
*True Warrior*

Kydra transformed back quickly,but before he could get up,a branch knocked him upside the head,and hewas unconcious.

57Being a Half-Blood Sucks - Page 3 Empty Re: Being a Half-Blood Sucks Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:30 am

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

"Who are you?" Zura managed to growl.
The Kinchie got out an old, crumpled piece of
paper. "Oh... I see. One suitable made, A pretty
maiden for his lord and a couple of dragons and..."
She broke off. Tis was obviously her usual thing.
"I'll get you later." she sighed walking off.
She was gone before the cruel "mosquito" sound had
disappeared. Zura felt the other dragon latch onto him again.
Though it was confused and he easily twisted his neck and
took a good bone crunching hold to its head. He felt one of his teeth
go through its eyes and it yowled in terror...

58Being a Half-Blood Sucks - Page 3 Empty Re: Being a Half-Blood Sucks Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:42 am

Glaciercloud

Glaciercloud
*True Warrior*

Panoramia, gasped, what happened to her ice, they where just there a second ago. "Them dragons, must've used something, i guess elemental magic won't work" She said to herself, making her book fly to her. "Now thier must be a spell in here that will work." She said, she flipped through the pages. "Ah, here's one." She said holding out her hand and holding the book infront of her. " Telecto Phanar!" She said, as dark energy surrounded her hand, then shot of her hand, and seperated into 4 different dark energy balls, 2 headed for one dragon and the other 2 for the other one. She smiled, cause she knew this would work.

59Being a Half-Blood Sucks - Page 3 Empty Re: Being a Half-Blood Sucks Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:59 am

Daystream

Daystream
*True Warrior*

Kydra woke up.He didn'y want to get himself burned to death,so he backed away.he climbed up a tree,thenaimed himself at Zura,and leapt,with his sword at Zura's throat.

60Being a Half-Blood Sucks - Page 3 Empty Re: Being a Half-Blood Sucks Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:09 am

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

Zura lifted his rival dragon high as its legs scrabbled in a gasping terror. Kydras sword penetrated its hard skin and sank through. Zura's tail flicked and he dropped his kill. "FOOL!" Laughed Zura backing away and out stretching his wings. He opened his daggered mouth and at a blue spark spiritual energy flashed like lightening and dust spiraled into the air. He had had enough for one day so turned and took tail....

61Being a Half-Blood Sucks - Page 3 Empty Re: Being a Half-Blood Sucks Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:55 am

Rainkit

Rainkit
*Newbie*

OOC: Man I swear i've been kicked out of my own thread Sad

Falice heard a scream. SHe ran over to where it was and found Kydra lying on the ground. "Kydra!" SHe ran up and pushed the hair out of her face. "You okay?"

62Being a Half-Blood Sucks - Page 3 Empty Re: Being a Half-Blood Sucks Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:25 am

Glaciercloud

Glaciercloud
*True Warrior*

OOC: Their not even paying attention to mine, anyways Loki, your dragon has been hit my magic blasts, mwahaha, cause in last post you did not dodge them...

63Being a Half-Blood Sucks - Page 3 Empty Re: Being a Half-Blood Sucks Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:48 am

Rainkit

Rainkit
*Newbie*

OOC: Hey quick Q? How do you get reputation? Question

64Being a Half-Blood Sucks - Page 3 Empty Re: Being a Half-Blood Sucks Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:58 am

Glaciercloud

Glaciercloud
*True Warrior*

OOC: Idk? I've wondered the same question. Neutral

65Being a Half-Blood Sucks - Page 3 Empty Re: Being a Half-Blood Sucks Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:12 am

Rainkit

Rainkit
*Newbie*

OOC: Well you have 33 of them soooo confused

66Being a Half-Blood Sucks - Page 3 Empty Re: Being a Half-Blood Sucks Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:56 pm

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

Glaciercloud wrote:OOC: Their not even paying attention to mine, anyways Loki, your dragon has been hit my magic blasts, mwahaha, cause in last post you did not dodge them...

OOC: I was trying to get every1 in lol...

IC: Zura turned and narrowed his eyes as the oceanic* orb came flying towards him. he Shook his head. And raised an inch before doing an air born front flip using his tail to smash the orb aside. Then revealing its maker. "Your weak..." he growled "I have been around for many a dragon, to know that that was not of your best. Rest pixie..." he scorned ,"and don't pick fights with a me." he turned his head and flew off...

67Being a Half-Blood Sucks - Page 3 Empty Re: Being a Half-Blood Sucks Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:28 pm

Daystream

Daystream
*True Warrior*

"I'm okay,but why are you here?"asked Kydra.He suddenly remembered he didn't have his shades.He kept his eyes closed,so he couldn't kill her."Have you seen my shades,by any chance?"

68Being a Half-Blood Sucks - Page 3 Empty Re: Being a Half-Blood Sucks Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:05 am

Glaciercloud

Glaciercloud
*True Warrior*

Panoramia mouth dropped when the dragon nocked her magic out of the way, but what made it worst is when it called her a pixie. "What!!" She yelled in a high pitch voice. "I am a god, and I will have my daddy kill you!!" She yelled to the dragon,

69Being a Half-Blood Sucks - Page 3 Empty Re: Being a Half-Blood Sucks Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:08 am

Rainkit

Rainkit
*Newbie*

Falice looked around. "Uh, ahah! Here they are." She yanked them from the tree and put them on his face. Falice studied him. "Can you see alright?"

70Being a Half-Blood Sucks - Page 3 Empty re being a half blood sucks Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:11 am

Oakclaw

Oakclaw
*True Warrior*

god or not izio said as he flew out of the sky i will kill you and with those words he flew at panoramia

71Being a Half-Blood Sucks - Page 3 Empty re being a half blood sucks Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:25 am

Oakclaw

Oakclaw
*True Warrior*

izio grabbed her and slammed her into a tree and flew back to his den

72Being a Half-Blood Sucks - Page 3 Empty re being a half blood sucks Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:30 am

Oakclaw

Oakclaw
*True Warrior*

izio flew over buffalo he was go to get something to eat

73Being a Half-Blood Sucks - Page 3 Empty Re: Being a Half-Blood Sucks Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:24 am

Rainkit

Rainkit
*Newbie*

Falice looked at him. "Kydra. Whats going on?"

74Being a Half-Blood Sucks - Page 3 Empty Re: Being a Half-Blood Sucks Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:35 am

Daystream

Daystream
*True Warrior*

Kydra blinked,hazily,"Zura saved my sorry tail,and now he's fighting some sort of demon-"Kydra glared at the witch(as he liked to call it)"Yeah you!"He looked for his sword,but it was still in Zura's back.He pulled out his hand,which had a greenly brass guantlet,and on the knuckles,was the phrase"Don't mess with us"."Come on,let's kill some witches or demons or whatever!"

75Being a Half-Blood Sucks - Page 3 Empty Re: Being a Half-Blood Sucks Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:10 am

Brightfern

Brightfern
*Newbie*

This is strange...

http://www.warriors.iftopic.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum