Warrior Cats RPG Site Listings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Warrior Cats RPG Site Listings

The ultimate RPG advertising site!

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
A Warriors RPG: a Freeforum site UPDATE

Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:20 am by Longstorm

http://wcrpg.freeforums.org/ has been experiencing a terrible lag in activity!

Why don't we all help out and put in some great plots and characters!

Huh?

Huh? Wink

Comments: 0

The Best Warriors is NO MORE! (read on!)

Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:11 am by Longstorm

You read that right fellow role players; The Best Warriors members have fled their site due to inactivity (and the admin's lack of familiarity with Proboard's system, which is understandable since it IS a complicated system to master.)

BUT, don't fret! The same member, Clans and characters can be found on their new website (a forumotion site):
Misguided Hearts

This website has a similar color …

[ Full reading ]

The Best Warriors.com

Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:41 am by Longstorm

'The Best Warriors' site has had a skin change!

CLAN DUTIES

Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:04 pm by Hawkfire, Admin

Hi all!

The duties in a Clan must be carried out for it all to work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LEADERS must enforce rules and make everything flow. Try to come online every day and make sure the deputy sends patrols. (You will also have to do the duties of deputy if there isn't one)

DEPUTIES must send out patrols to renew scents marks. Dawn, sun high and sun set patrols are needed; dawn is …

[ Full reading ]

THE WARRIOR CODE

Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:18 pm by Hawkfire, Admin

WARRIOR CODE:
The Principles a Warrior Must Live By:
1. Defend your clan with your life.
2. Do not hunt or trespass on another Clan's territory
3. Elders and kits must be fed before apprentices and warriors
4. Prey is killed only to be eaten; give thanks to StarClan for its life.
5. A kit must be at least 6 moons old to become an apprentice
6. Newly appointed warriors will keep a silent vigil one …

[ Full reading ]

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» BlogClan Roleplay Site
In Abyss territory. - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 10:28 am by Guest

» A Warriors RPG: a Freeforum site UPDATE
In Abyss territory. - Page 9 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 1:20 am by Longstorm

» Forgotten Purrs Warriors RP
In Abyss territory. - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 7:58 pm by Guest

» THOAW (The Heart Of A Warrior) <3:).
In Abyss territory. - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 10:24 pm by THOAW

» What is the 'Summer Lull?'
In Abyss territory. - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:26 am by Longstorm

» The Best Warriors is NO MORE! (read on!)
In Abyss territory. - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:11 am by Longstorm

» Warrior Cats RPG - a freeforums site.
In Abyss territory. - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 2:57 am by Longstorm

» Warrior Cats RPG - a freeforums site.
In Abyss territory. - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 11:48 pm by f.a.i.t.h.

» The Warrior Clan Territories - A Warriors RPG
In Abyss territory. - Page 9 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 4:29 am by Longstorm

Affiliates
free forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

In Abyss territory.

+6
Hawkfire, Admin
SwitchFar
Meany
Longstorm
Daystream
Glaciercloud
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 9]

201In Abyss territory. - Page 9 Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:25 am

Whitetip

Whitetip
*Good Worker*

Ashfall padded silently behind, he was going to kill for his sister... He looked towards Her.
"Lokistar?" he called trotting by her, "Shall I scout ahead?"
Lokistar looked quietly at him before replying.
"Be careful,"
"okay."
He bolted ahead.

202In Abyss territory. - Page 9 Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:33 am

Daystream

Daystream
*True Warrior*

"Swallowpaw, I won't kill Glaciercloud.That's Daystream's job.By the way,she isn't even on our side,so stop thinking of her as your mentor and think of her as an enemy.If one us of meets her in battle,we have to kill her before she kills us....."Dayriser scolded

203In Abyss territory. - Page 9 Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:12 am

Whitetip

Whitetip
*Good Worker*

OOC: swallowpaw was thinking that in the rp

204In Abyss territory. - Page 9 Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:18 am

Daystream

Daystream
*True Warrior*

OOC:Dayriser already knew that Black was going to try and recruit Glaciercloud.He knew that she would accept.He's good at assuming things.

IC:Dayriser,in his awesome personality,sat down,tired.How could Swallowpaw think I'm evil after I killed my own brethren?I'll never be truly trusted.Dayriser thought.

205In Abyss territory. - Page 9 Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:26 am

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

Lokistar watched as Ashfall scurried off before padding on...

206In Abyss territory. - Page 9 Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:30 am

Daystream

Daystream
*True Warrior*

Dayriser saw the tom leave"Should I join him?He'll need me if we are to fight off any more cats.Tron always brought a backup team."

207In Abyss territory. - Page 9 Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:34 am

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

"No... Ashfall would not take lightly to them, he is quite... heafty when it comes too battle.

OOC: yes whitetip I am saying ur fat :3 JOKES

208In Abyss territory. - Page 9 Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:36 am

Daystream

Daystream
*True Warrior*

"Okay,it's his funeral."he mewed walking away.I have to help.He took a detour around the cats and followed Ashfall.

209In Abyss territory. - Page 9 Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:28 am

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

Lokistar shook her head as she watched him slowly slink off...

210In Abyss territory. - Page 9 Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:20 am

Glaciercloud

Glaciercloud
*True Warrior*

Leopardstorm padded up too Lokistar "She knows what she's doing and she would never betray her clan." She said soflty into Lokistars ear, then turning away and walking over to tree and laying next to it.

211In Abyss territory. - Page 9 Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:02 pm

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

Lokistar stopped and turned to her clan.
"Over this hill and not too far away is the leagues base. We are the strong and proud Tawnyclan, We have surged through heart break, Broke the barriers of battle thought impossible for us to win and this is no different, We will never let them beat us, We will all come back alive, There is no turning back now!" She watched her clan and a glint in her eyes shone as their eyes turned to watch her, "Tawnyclan we will charge through that hill and take our revenge, If a cat strikes you, show no mercy but we shall NOT take a defenseless' cats life! Are you wit me?"

Darkcloud and Tigerpaw yowled their will and the rest quickly followed in after.
"Lets go..."
She turned tail and bolted at break neck speed whilst the clan followed...

212In Abyss territory. - Page 9 Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:49 am

Daystream

Daystream
*True Warrior*

I find this amusing because when they get to the camp.There will only be:1 dead body,the scent of cats,and Daystream's scent explaining everything.But wait,his scent is very faint due to rain.So it will take some sniffing for someone to scent it.

213In Abyss territory. - Page 9 Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:05 am

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

OOC: yay!

Lokistar stopped and turned everyone tired and staring a little restless.
She nodded behind her and leapt the wall and looked down into the camp.
There was one dead body and that was that. She dropped down and padded
through all the dens... It was state and the very faint scent of Daystream swept
the whole camp. Darkcloud joined her and they turned in silence begging to think
the worst. "He was very brave..." Mewed Darkcloud.
"He may not be dead."
"He may be dead there were a lot of cats, 100 to be presice!"
"Maybe they were bluffing..."
"Did you not see how big the dens were?"
"Yes but..."
"That was not a bluff..."
"I know..."
"Lets go back and hold his vigil and what of Glaciercloud?"
"Should we expect the worst of that?"
"I don't know..."
Lokistar gave a faint nod before joining her clan. She explained what they saw and though they were glad they were sad and angry to have gone so far and yet loose such a good apprentice in this situation...

214In Abyss territory. - Page 9 Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:13 am

Daystream

Daystream
*True Warrior*

OOC:Have tthe clan leave and go to the place where Daystream was to be disposed of.That would be dramatic.

215In Abyss territory. - Page 9 Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:19 am

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

Lokistar looked and shook her soaked coat. "We'll go through the forest hopefully there is more cover..."
They started to sprint and went through the forest until they smelt blood.
"Daystream!" Lokistar gave a faint cry, Maybe we could still...
The clan skidded to a stop.
They all trembled at what they saw. A branch heavy enough to hold a cats paws lay bloodied and mangled blood and fur lay on the leaves.
"I smell Daystream..." Tigerpaw flung his nose into the air, "He aint dead....He went this way!" They all bolted following him.
Darkcloud's eyes were wide ablaze "Great starclan..." she yelped.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum