Warrior Cats RPG Site Listings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Warrior Cats RPG Site Listings

The ultimate RPG advertising site!

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
A Warriors RPG: a Freeforum site UPDATE

Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:20 am by Longstorm

http://wcrpg.freeforums.org/ has been experiencing a terrible lag in activity!

Why don't we all help out and put in some great plots and characters!

Huh?

Huh? Wink

Comments: 0

The Best Warriors is NO MORE! (read on!)

Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:11 am by Longstorm

You read that right fellow role players; The Best Warriors members have fled their site due to inactivity (and the admin's lack of familiarity with Proboard's system, which is understandable since it IS a complicated system to master.)

BUT, don't fret! The same member, Clans and characters can be found on their new website (a forumotion site):
Misguided Hearts

This website has a similar color …

[ Full reading ]

The Best Warriors.com

Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:41 am by Longstorm

'The Best Warriors' site has had a skin change!

CLAN DUTIES

Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:04 pm by Hawkfire, Admin

Hi all!

The duties in a Clan must be carried out for it all to work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LEADERS must enforce rules and make everything flow. Try to come online every day and make sure the deputy sends patrols. (You will also have to do the duties of deputy if there isn't one)

DEPUTIES must send out patrols to renew scents marks. Dawn, sun high and sun set patrols are needed; dawn is …

[ Full reading ]

THE WARRIOR CODE

Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:18 pm by Hawkfire, Admin

WARRIOR CODE:
The Principles a Warrior Must Live By:
1. Defend your clan with your life.
2. Do not hunt or trespass on another Clan's territory
3. Elders and kits must be fed before apprentices and warriors
4. Prey is killed only to be eaten; give thanks to StarClan for its life.
5. A kit must be at least 6 moons old to become an apprentice
6. Newly appointed warriors will keep a silent vigil one …

[ Full reading ]

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» BlogClan Roleplay Site
In Abyss territory. - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 10:28 am by Guest

» A Warriors RPG: a Freeforum site UPDATE
In Abyss territory. - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 1:20 am by Longstorm

» Forgotten Purrs Warriors RP
In Abyss territory. - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 7:58 pm by Guest

» THOAW (The Heart Of A Warrior) <3:).
In Abyss territory. - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 10:24 pm by THOAW

» What is the 'Summer Lull?'
In Abyss territory. - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:26 am by Longstorm

» The Best Warriors is NO MORE! (read on!)
In Abyss territory. - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:11 am by Longstorm

» Warrior Cats RPG - a freeforums site.
In Abyss territory. - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 2:57 am by Longstorm

» Warrior Cats RPG - a freeforums site.
In Abyss territory. - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 11:48 pm by f.a.i.t.h.

» The Warrior Clan Territories - A Warriors RPG
In Abyss territory. - Page 5 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 4:29 am by Longstorm

Affiliates
free forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

In Abyss territory.

+6
Hawkfire, Admin
SwitchFar
Meany
Longstorm
Daystream
Glaciercloud
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 9]

101In Abyss territory. - Page 5 Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:22 am

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

"This is our side of the border is it not?" Lokistar mewed her head resting on her paws, "As you said you have the right to kill on your side, so we have the right to sleep on our side... and we can get to the Mountains quicker if we camp here."

Tigerpaw stuck his tongue out and continued to wash himself.

102In Abyss territory. - Page 5 Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:24 am

Runfast

Runfast
Admin/Mod

OOC: Loki, do you live in the UK?

IC: Soulvoider glanced to Searingeyes and nodded to him and looked at Cunningheart. Soulvoider sat, gesturing for his servant to sit as well.
"All the same," he mewed, "We'll be staying here." He paid no mind to the food that had been caught for them, just watching the Tawnyclanners.

103In Abyss territory. - Page 5 Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:28 am

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

OOC: Yes I live in the UK (I come from wales :3)

"Was it that obvious?" She mewed sarcastically "Just for tonight..."
She tucked her head into her fur.
Solarstorm's cold eyes watched as he lay in the heap of Tawnyclan cats.

104In Abyss territory. - Page 5 Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:32 am

Meany

Meany

OOC: Is everyone going to go to sleep then?

IC: Shadowstar moved on to grooming his black underside, minding his leg fur. He paused only to nod at his cats.

Razorclaw and Snarlgag sat, watching the Tawnyclanners. Luckless sat as well, relieved to be sitting.

Viletoungue sat as well, glaring at Lokistar.

Bloodclaw moved so that he'd be sitting nearer to Shadowstar. Bloodclaw continued to get the blood from beneath his claws.

105In Abyss territory. - Page 5 Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:39 am

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

OOC: irl No because I have not done my homework (does anyone remember when the Hungarians had that strike about being communist) in the RPG they are resting

Lokistar lightly dozed while The apprentice's a little way from the others gossiped.
Warriors were sharing tongues and Swallowpaw was padding from cat to cat asking for
injuries...

106In Abyss territory. - Page 5 Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:43 am

Meany

Meany

OOC: Yeah, I meant IC... Why would I go to sleep, it's only 7:00 in the evening...
...The only Hungarians I've ever written about is Vlad the Impaler, AKA Dracula Junior... Yeah, there was TWO of them...
And I was asking since Abyss has this tactic (they're are quite evil and unfair in this) where they attack while the enemy is resting... can we kill one of your cats? Very Happy

IC: Shadowstar moved onto his white paw, his eyes flickering to Searingeyes now and then.

107In Abyss territory. - Page 5 Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:47 am

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

OOC:It would be a bit unfair on Tawnyclan really... as said that as nobodies on and I can't discuss it really. ( I have to write a page from a diary about a hungarian unhappy about the communist rule... Google here i come!!!)

108In Abyss territory. - Page 5 Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:50 am

Longstorm

Longstorm
Admin

OOC: Suppose we better stop right now, then... Work on other threads and such, think about the plot and our other sites... See, The Outcasts (my site) was made with the intention of having another site to join plots with, so plot is lacking as is other stuff...

109In Abyss territory. - Page 5 Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:57 am

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

yes... Don't suppose I could make a cat in Abbysclan. No one is on in my clan and... *sniff* I feel really lonly. Pity me... Crying or Very sad
My lazy friend is asleep...
lol

110In Abyss territory. - Page 5 Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:04 am

Longstorm

Longstorm
Admin

OOC: Idk... I'd have to ask the others.

111In Abyss territory. - Page 5 Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:05 am

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

kk I went on wiki answers and my homework is nearly done *YAY* cheers

112In Abyss territory. - Page 5 Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:08 am

Longstorm

Longstorm
Admin

OOC: Very Happy

I'm looking up names for the kits that Abyssclan stole...
This site genuinely helps:Names

113In Abyss territory. - Page 5 Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:10 am

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

OOC: done my HMWK sooo tired my hands are shaking and I can barely see the screen
Loki Arrow Stupidity

114In Abyss territory. - Page 5 Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:16 am

Longstorm

Longstorm
Admin

OOC: Ah, you're not stupid... get some sleep, if you have the time.

Random: Named the kits! Smile

115In Abyss territory. - Page 5 Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:46 am

Glaciercloud

Glaciercloud
*True Warrior*

Glaciercloud moved silently into the back of the group resting, glaring at Cunningheart. Glaciercloud then moved up next to Lokistar"I will come too, since i have unfinished business with my brother and sister..." she said to Lokistar, standing beside her, she then looked at them, maybe while their were all there she can slip out of sight and run around them and get their quickly, she thought to herself.

116In Abyss territory. - Page 5 Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:33 am

Runfast

Runfast
Admin/Mod

Soulvoider leered at Glaciercloud, hissing softly at her.

Sinface paced along the border, growling low in his throat now and then.

117In Abyss territory. - Page 5 Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:32 pm

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

OOC: I am awake again... and I had the day off skool since the boiler broke cuz of the awesome weather.

Lokistar lifted her head a bit. "I don't honestly think you should, are you injured Glaciercloud?"
her ears flicked and she turned her head towards Swallowpaw who padded over and bowed his
head. "Everyone is ready to travel tonight."

Solarstorm stretched after a good sleep it was still dark and the Abbysclanners were still prowling along the
border line. He hissed and spat before padding to lay in the front of the two clans.

Tigerpaw and Whitepaw were huddled together, He purred quietly beside the see-cat.
"Do you think we will win?" Whitepaw mewed huddling closer.
"Of course... Its a shame Abbysclan are so selfish we only need to get rid of a problem they
will have as well, Those League cats said they would come back with all 100 warriors..."

118In Abyss territory. - Page 5 Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:36 pm

Daystream

Daystream
*True Warrior*

"Brother,eh!"Daystream hissed at Glaciercloud,"This is how you would treat your brother?Leaving him to die?IF IT WEREN'T FOR THESE DAMN ABYSSCLAN CATS YOU'D BE SLEEPING YOUR STUPID BUTT ON A NEST WHILE I'M BEING TORTURED BY A BUNCH OF PSYCHO CATS!!"he took a deep sigh,then ran towards the direction where Tawnyclan camp is."I'm not going to save you,got that?You get yourself out of trouble."he said as he turned his head towards Glaciercloud.

119In Abyss territory. - Page 5 Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:52 pm

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

Lokistar looked up and pulled herself to stand "what on earth is going on?"

120In Abyss territory. - Page 5 Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:16 am

Daystream

Daystream
*True Warrior*

"Lokistar,is it okay for me to leave this fox den?I can't stand next to this mousebrain!"hissed Daystream.He stomped away."I HATE YOU,GLACIERCLOUD!yOU'RE A LIAR,A BACKSTABBER! YOU ARE A STUPID PEICE OF FOXDUNG!No wonder your siblings hate you,you're impossible to not hate!"he ran away to a familiar clearing,and dunked his head into a pond.As he tasted the water,instead of the refreshing taste,he had the salty tange of blood.He lifted his head,and stared into the bloody pool.This is the place where I killed Evan.he remembered.He scented a mouse scuttling around in its hole.A short cry came out, and Daystream turned around to see another cat."Here to kill me,eh?"he asked simply.

121In Abyss territory. - Page 5 Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:18 am

Runfast

Runfast
Admin/Mod

Soulvoider raised a cat eyebrow (wonder what that looks like?) at the tom's outburst then shrugged, looking at Sinface who shrugged in turn.

122In Abyss territory. - Page 5 Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:23 am

Daystream

Daystream
*True Warrior*

OOC:It's a really weird mental picture.

123In Abyss territory. - Page 5 Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:33 am

Longstorm

Longstorm
Admin

OOC: Okay.... Let's all give a brief summary as to what our charries are doing...
Abyssclan: suspicious of Tawnyclan, Abyssclanners are staying on their side of the border to watch them... Shadowstar and the Powerfuls are the calmest, the Warriors and Menders are on edge, thinking about what's going on back home...
That's about it.

IC: Cunningheart watched Sinface, sneering at the fact he had blue eyes.

124In Abyss territory. - Page 5 Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:00 am

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

OOC: I made Darkclan for you... Tawnyclan are resting before journeying out. My friend says you can kill whitepaw but she wants it to be brave Rolling Eyes
I dont have a clue whats going on between GC and DS *cat fight?* (I have play doe)

125In Abyss territory. - Page 5 Empty Re: In Abyss territory. Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:03 am

Daystream

Daystream
*True Warrior*

OOC:Cat fight.Daystream is still pissed that GC left him for dead.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum