Warrior Cats RPG Site Listings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Warrior Cats RPG Site Listings

The ultimate RPG advertising site!

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
A Warriors RPG: a Freeforum site UPDATE

Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:20 am by Longstorm

http://wcrpg.freeforums.org/ has been experiencing a terrible lag in activity!

Why don't we all help out and put in some great plots and characters!

Huh?

Huh? Wink

Comments: 0

The Best Warriors is NO MORE! (read on!)

Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:11 am by Longstorm

You read that right fellow role players; The Best Warriors members have fled their site due to inactivity (and the admin's lack of familiarity with Proboard's system, which is understandable since it IS a complicated system to master.)

BUT, don't fret! The same member, Clans and characters can be found on their new website (a forumotion site):
Misguided Hearts

This website has a similar color …

[ Full reading ]

The Best Warriors.com

Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:41 am by Longstorm

'The Best Warriors' site has had a skin change!

CLAN DUTIES

Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:04 pm by Hawkfire, Admin

Hi all!

The duties in a Clan must be carried out for it all to work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LEADERS must enforce rules and make everything flow. Try to come online every day and make sure the deputy sends patrols. (You will also have to do the duties of deputy if there isn't one)

DEPUTIES must send out patrols to renew scents marks. Dawn, sun high and sun set patrols are needed; dawn is …

[ Full reading ]

THE WARRIOR CODE

Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:18 pm by Hawkfire, Admin

WARRIOR CODE:
The Principles a Warrior Must Live By:
1. Defend your clan with your life.
2. Do not hunt or trespass on another Clan's territory
3. Elders and kits must be fed before apprentices and warriors
4. Prey is killed only to be eaten; give thanks to StarClan for its life.
5. A kit must be at least 6 moons old to become an apprentice
6. Newly appointed warriors will keep a silent vigil one …

[ Full reading ]

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» BlogClan Roleplay Site
IN the clearing where a battle unfolds... - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 10:28 am by Guest

» A Warriors RPG: a Freeforum site UPDATE
IN the clearing where a battle unfolds... - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 1:20 am by Longstorm

» Forgotten Purrs Warriors RP
IN the clearing where a battle unfolds... - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 7:58 pm by Guest

» THOAW (The Heart Of A Warrior) <3:).
IN the clearing where a battle unfolds... - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 10:24 pm by THOAW

» What is the 'Summer Lull?'
IN the clearing where a battle unfolds... - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:26 am by Longstorm

» The Best Warriors is NO MORE! (read on!)
IN the clearing where a battle unfolds... - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:11 am by Longstorm

» Warrior Cats RPG - a freeforums site.
IN the clearing where a battle unfolds... - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 2:57 am by Longstorm

» Warrior Cats RPG - a freeforums site.
IN the clearing where a battle unfolds... - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 11:48 pm by f.a.i.t.h.

» The Warrior Clan Territories - A Warriors RPG
IN the clearing where a battle unfolds... - Page 4 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 4:29 am by Longstorm

Affiliates
free forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

IN the clearing where a battle unfolds...

+2
Glaciercloud
Lokistar
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Daystream

Daystream
*True Warrior*

Tigerpaw back up to them."What are you two talking about?I heard something about Glaciercloud."He mewed.These two were always talking,and he wanted in.

Glaciercloud

Glaciercloud
*True Warrior*

Glaciercloud watched as the clan started to leave, she walked up next to the rivers edge,sniffing the, she had lost his sent, she sat down with her head low, she knew he was going back to Tron. She then stood up and looked at Lokistar and Daystream and Darkcloud, why are they still here are they still waiting for me, no. She then looked into the river and saw her reflection just a little, the rain was pelting it and the rivers swiftness, she smiled and then closed her eyes and raised her head to the sky, then opened her eyes " What should i do Tawnystar?" She whispered soflty into the sky. She then lowered her head while closing her eyes, she saw her mother and fathers reflection, she the smiled and opened her eyes, and continued to sit in the rain.

Daystream

Daystream
*True Warrior*

OOC:Daystream's is fighting someone with Lokistar,not at the river sending Dayriser away.

IC:Dayriser stopped.I can't do this.he thought.Tron must be stopped!I can't play as his pawn,while lives are being lost,especially the ones I've grown attached to, especially Lokistar......Lives have been lost at his paws, and it gave him a horrible feeling every time.He padded back to Tawnyclan camp,ready to say he isn't dead.Wait.........Evan!The tom was sent to kill Daystream,and not many could even phase the ferocious cat.He had to stop him from killing him!He ran to the scent of Evan,hoping it wasn't too late.

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

"You need to decide where your heart lies Lokistar..."

It was thundering down by now most of the camp had gone back and Tigerpaw was scolded for butting in and sent hom. "What?" Lokistar stood a tail lengh away. "What do you mean?"
"You need to lead the clan not mope around... I know its been hard but your worrying us, You don't understand_"
"YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!" Lokistar snapped "I have had my kit and mate ripped away from me, I watched my mother die by the claws of someone I trusted and my father die In a useless battle... I am trying to throw all that away and you are saying I need to know where my heart lies! How in starclan can I know Darkcloud... how?"
Darkcloud flicked her tail, she needed to get the clan on its feet again was doing this such a good idea?
"I am sorry Lokistar... I believe terrible things could have happened yesterday because you were too busy glaring at Dayriser. We were kicked out of the old forest and we need to be strong... "
Lokistar whipped around away from her; annoyed, twisted, confused and betrayed.

Glaciercloud

Glaciercloud
*True Warrior*

Glaciercloud heard their useless fighting, she listen closely, she heard her say her son was ripped away from her, after Lokistar stopped yelling at Darkcloud thats when she said it "But he's not dead..." she said in a soft muffle not knowing if they heard her, she hoped they didnt, cause she knew Lokistar would yell again.

*swiftpaw*

*swiftpaw*
*Up and Coming*

swiftpaw looked over and said "i honestly have no idea she pointed something out now i want to know more"

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

"Knowing A Leage cat Like Dayriser, He probably just got up and is waiting to kill everyone back at camp...but you wasn't talking about him was you?" Darkclouds
voice dispersed into her mind and she shook her head. "I don't care anymore I'm
going home..." Lokistar padded on back towards camp.

Darkcloud stared after Lokistar. She should never have said what she said... The kit was never even one of Lokistars. It was an obsession a twist of pain and it was something That had to be "removed". "That she-cat lives a twisted life and it will only end in a gruesome demise..."

Daystream

Daystream
*True Warrior*

Tigerpaw sneaked out of the camp to the clearing.As he eavesdropped,he could hear Lokistar's voice."......and mate ripped away from me,I watched my mother die at the claws of someone I trusted,my father die......."he didn't want to hear more.He ran to a clearing by the training grounds.Patches of fur was everywhere and blood splattered in a pond nearby.He turned around just to see Daystream leap on to a giant cat,aiming for his neck.

Daystream's claws dug deep into Evan's scar.It dug deeper than he thought possible.Something urged him to dig deeper.Evan was schreeching loudly,trying to shake him off.He dug deeper until he hit something solid.His backbone.Daystream realized.He crushed the bone,and flipped up his paw so it would come out.But to his surprise,the tom's head flew of the neck,splashing in the pond,running the pond with blood.The body stood still,then a moment later it collapsed.Daystream leaped off of Evan's back,turning around and was astonished to see Tigerpaw,staring with wide eyes."Wait,wait!"Daystream pleaded,but Tigerpaw was gone,about to tell the clan.Soon they would see what he did,and no one would believe his story.He sat down,dumbfounded.

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

IN the clearing where a battle unfolds... - Page 4 5225294838_ab8a9c7498

Last edited by Lokistar on Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:17 am; edited 1 time in total

Daystream

Daystream
*True Warrior*

I don't see anything

Daystream

Daystream
*True Warrior*

When Tigerpaw ran to Lokistar,he was literaly out of breath."Lokistar!"he panted,"Daystream killed someone!He slice his head right off his neck!"He was bewildered.His own mentor was a murderer!He killed a hopeless cat!

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

Lokistar spring up "WHERE SHOW ME!"

Glaciercloud

Glaciercloud
*True Warrior*

Glaciercloud turned her head when she heard what Tigerpaw said. "Dosn't suprise me..." She aloud, as she stood up and walked towards her and Darkcloud and Tigerpaw.

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

can you see it now?
IN the clearing where a battle unfolds... - Page 4 5225294838_ab8a9c7498
if so sorry the BG is bad I am no good at forest BG's....

Daystream

Daystream
*True Warrior*

Tigerpaw arrived at the clearing,only to see a body of a cat without its head."He's gone!"He heard Lokistar mew.

Meanwhile,Daystream carried the head of Evan to the Leage's camp.He dropped it at the entrance,than hurried back home.He looked over to his paw,smothered in blood."I will never ever wash this paw."he murmured to himself.

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

Lokistar looked at the body it was a leage cat, in fact it was the one who dunked her head into the water she hissed and looked around.

(do you like it daystream or can't you see it)

Daystream

Daystream
*True Warrior*

I saw it,it's not that bad!The BG was ok

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

(thanks)

Glaciercloud

Glaciercloud
*True Warrior*

Glaciercloud walked into the camp, the rain was still going, and it was getting hardy too, she then looked around, and walked into the woods, and headed towards Abyss, she knew that the Leage's camp is somewhere around them, she did not know why she wanted to go their but she just wanted too.

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

Lokistar stared at the cat for a while and Tigerpaw mewed behind her
"You were great," he said it in a little unsure whisper.
"What," She mewed not looking at him.
"When you saved me and thought of that plot, I thought you were awesome but you changed and I want the great leader who saved everyone back..."

Lokistar turned and looked at the big apprentice. His amber eyes gazed pleadingly and she felt so alive. "You are a wise apprentice..." she mewed "Shall we find Daystream then?"
"But he killed a cat!"
"The cat was probably sent to kill him..."
"Sorry I never thought..."
"if Dayriser has taught you something then it should be that inside that tough furball there is strength and dignity, He wouldn't have killed a cat like this in verbal terms..."
"Ugh!!! Big words," Tigerpaw pelted after Lokistar...

Daystream

Daystream
*True Warrior*

Daysriser bursted out of the bushes."Ummmmm,am I too late?"he asked.Everyone looked so surprised,they looked like they would explode.When Lokistar shook her head,he quickly span around to the scent of Daystream."I got his scent!Follow me!"he ordered,racing to the location.

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

Lokistar bounded after him. She knew he was alive. Something inside her starteda storm of rage but she kept it low...

Silverpaw

Silverpaw
*Loyal and Active*

Silverpaw: me and Swiftpaw had stayed behind at camp there were not many warriors left on campus I went to the apprentice den feeling pretty bored I went to say hi to Swallowpaw "hi" I said as I entered in to the medicine cat den

Swallowpaw

Swallowpaw
*Newbie*

Swallowpaw flicked his tail in a friendly gesture to say "hi" .
He looked through the herbs. He counted and cursed as he
found there was very little left...

Silverpaw

Silverpaw
*Loyal and Active*

Silverpaw: I watched him closly and intently "I could go collect some herbs if you want" I said as I noticed he was low "nit like theirs much to do"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum