Warrior Cats RPG Site Listings

The ultimate RPG advertising site!

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
A Warriors RPG: a Freeforum site UPDATE

Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:20 am by Longstorm

http://wcrpg.freeforums.org/ has been experiencing a terrible lag in activity!

Why don't we all help out and put in some great plots and characters!

Huh?

Huh? Wink

Comments: 0

The Best Warriors is NO MORE! (read on!)

Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:11 am by Longstorm

You read that right fellow role players; The Best Warriors members have fled their site due to inactivity (and the admin's lack of familiarity with Proboard's system, which is understandable since it IS a complicated system to master.)

BUT, don't fret! The same member, Clans and characters can be found on their new website (a forumotion site):
Misguided Hearts

This website has a similar color …

[ Full reading ]

The Best Warriors.com

Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:41 am by Longstorm

'The Best Warriors' site has had a skin change!

CLAN DUTIES

Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:04 pm by Hawkfire, Admin

Hi all!

The duties in a Clan must be carried out for it all to work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LEADERS must enforce rules and make everything flow. Try to come online every day and make sure the deputy sends patrols. (You will also have to do the duties of deputy if there isn't one)

DEPUTIES must send out patrols to renew scents marks. Dawn, sun high and sun set patrols are needed; dawn is …

[ Full reading ]

THE WARRIOR CODE

Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:18 pm by Hawkfire, Admin

WARRIOR CODE:
The Principles a Warrior Must Live By:
1. Defend your clan with your life.
2. Do not hunt or trespass on another Clan's territory
3. Elders and kits must be fed before apprentices and warriors
4. Prey is killed only to be eaten; give thanks to StarClan for its life.
5. A kit must be at least 6 moons old to become an apprentice
6. Newly appointed warriors will keep a silent vigil one …

[ Full reading ]

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» BlogClan Roleplay Site
Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:28 am by Guest

» A Warriors RPG: a Freeforum site UPDATE
Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:20 am by Longstorm

» Forgotten Purrs Warriors RP
Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:58 pm by Guest

» THOAW (The Heart Of A Warrior) <3:).
Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:24 pm by THOAW

» What is the 'Summer Lull?'
Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:26 am by Longstorm

» The Best Warriors is NO MORE! (read on!)
Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:11 am by Longstorm

» Warrior Cats RPG - a freeforums site.
Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:57 am by Longstorm

» Warrior Cats RPG - a freeforums site.
Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:48 pm by f.a.i.t.h.

» The Warrior Clan Territories - A Warriors RPG
Thu May 03, 2012 4:29 am by Longstorm

Affiliates
free forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

IN the clearing where a battle unfolds...

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

26 Re: IN the clearing where a battle unfolds... on Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:59 am

Silverpaw

*Loyal and Active*
Silverpaw: "yes" cringe "I" cringe "know" "I" cringe "know" I could not stand it anymore so I laid down

27 Re: IN the clearing where a battle unfolds... on Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:01 am

*swiftpaw*

*Up and Coming*
swiftpaw: I looked around worried if something started up again i was going to need to get silver paw out of this so i began looking around for safeplaces to pull.

28 Re: IN the clearing where a battle unfolds... on Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:25 am

Lokistar

*True Warrior*
Sheegra hissed and leapt at Dayriser who flinched fatily...
Dayrisers scarlet blood splattered the dirt and Lokistar flung the big tom to the side...
"Dayriser? You rats will regret setting foot on tawnyclan territory...
She leapt forward and cats began to wist and turn, Tron bolted and so did his followers... blood splattered the ground as some stood and faught.... though the invaders began to slip and flee...
At last they began to pull away... Lokistars flanks heaved her eyes were blood shot and her tail flicked impatiently... "Dayriser...?" "sorry mother... I.. I did bad things...."
"you made up for them." Lokistar purred resting her tail on his body. "I hope I get another chance..." he mewed as he closed his eyes...

29 Re: IN the clearing where a battle unfolds... on Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:36 am

Silverpaw

*Loyal and Active*
Silverpaw: I could put aside my pain for now I lept up and sat next Lokistar I did not know Dayriser verywell but he was a important role in Lokihearts life not Lokistar but Lokihearts I mewed softly As I sat beside Lokistar and looked at dayriser

30 Re: IN the clearing where a battle unfolds... on Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:53 am

*swiftpaw*

*Up and Coming*
swiftpaw: I looked around i decied once it seemed okay i would go to th the den i glanced over at lokistar and silver paw then looked around hoping that would never happen again.

31 Re: IN the clearing where a battle unfolds... on Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:47 am

Glaciercloud

*True Warrior*
Glaciercloud stood in the shadows, glaring at Lokistar. Glacercloud was not and will not be civil with this. Leopardstorm walked up beside Glaciercloud "Whats wrong, Glacey?" Leopardstorm asked her. Glacierclouds flashed from Lokistar to Leopardstorm then back to Lokistar. "What do you think is wrong, its that...that thing down there, do you think Lokistar will let him stay afeter what he's done and he has soooo did not made for that?" Glacercloud answered and questioned, shifting her body sideways facing Leopardstorm.
"Well, of course she is going to probley let him stay, he's her son for crying outloud."."But what he has done cannot ever be repaid, he made Lokistar destroy herself, he dosn't care about anything!....i want him dead...." She yelled then whispered."Glacey what is wrong, I have never seen you act like this." Leopardstorm asked with despair in her voice. "Nothing is wrong with me! Glaciercloud yelled at Leopardstorm and started stomping to the Medicine cat den, she stopped halfway there and then thought to herself am i turning into my brother and sister? Never! I will never be like them, but Lokistar must see through her illusion, that is not her son no more, he is a rogue, a threat, he is the enemy, and i will not have him here!. Glaciercloud unsheathed her claws, and flung herself foward, and started running as fast as she could towards Dayriser with kill instict.
When Glaciercloud got close enough, she lunged in the air doing a back flip high in the air, and pointing her body straight down, she came down, getting faster for each second, reaching her paws out ready to shred his head.

32 Re: IN the clearing where a battle unfolds... on Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:00 am

Silverpaw

*Loyal and Active*
Silverpaw: I see Glaicercloud coming hurling herself at Dayriser "NOOOoO!!!!!!!!" I yelled I jumped just in time to push Dayriser out of the way and have 3 bloody gushes luring with blood aside from my owl cut this hurt 10 times worse. I passed out not sure if I would evr wake up

33 Re: IN the clearing where a battle unfolds... on Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:28 pm

*swiftpaw*

*Up and Coming*
swiftpaw: "silverpaw" i yealled running over. when i had comeover she had passed out and it had hit her wound i looked worried and not being able to think straight

34 Re: IN the clearing where a battle unfolds... on Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:49 pm

Silverpaw

*Loyal and Active*
Swiftpaw: I lay their motionless there was a gash from the owl on my chest and three newly bleeding gushes on the side of my stomach I was starting to have dreams of when I was a kit so happy and thinking getting a little scratch would be cool but now I was laying their with 4 gushes and 3 of them bleading not knowing if I would ever awake then this tiny speck in me out of a millions was trying to wake me up perswaying me to breath it tried to lift my eyelids but my eyelids were to heavy no matter how hard my cuts hurt I would stay alive my time had not yet come for me to die and I wouldn't die I breathed slowly......

Last edited by Silverpaw on Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : WronG word! Lol)

35 Re: IN the clearing where a battle unfolds... on Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:01 pm

Lokistar

*True Warrior*
Darkcloud punced forward and knocked Glaciercloud out the way her ears flat back...
"Stop!" cried Lokistar now standing... Dayriser rose and looked at GC angrily... "I have seen enough..." he mewed he spun and rounded on Lokistar. The sudden blow took her breath away and Dayriser stood. "Your punishment shall be the death of this one..." he pointed with his tail to Silverpaw... "ON MY DEAD BODY!" Lokistar yowled furiosly... she leapt and griped his throat and ripped. Scarlet blood splattered as he fell to the floor. "Mother... *cough* You would rather me dead then... Silverpaw_" "yes but silverpaw is worth more then a thousand of you..."

36 Re: IN the clearing where a battle unfolds... on Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:19 pm

Silverpaw

*Loyal and Active*
Silverpaw: i lift my eyelids slowly and more slowly then I hear Dayriser then I hear fumbles and coughs then I here Lokistar say that and I smiled slightly I was glad she actually cared for me and did not just train me as a apprentice I lift my head up the. Lay it back down heaving and breathing hard

37 Re: IN the clearing where a battle unfolds... on Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:05 am

*swiftpaw*

*Up and Coming*
swiftpaw: I sat by silverpaw now i watched dayriser die maybe before i would have been sad but know i felt no pity he nearly killed my freind i was never going to allow that I thought to myslef.

38 Re: IN the clearing where a battle unfolds... on Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:18 am

Glaciercloud

*True Warrior*
Glaciercloud was at shock what she did but she was even more shock that Dayriser was going to kill Silverpaw for a punishment,I am turning into my brother and sister arn't I? No, I thank i just attacked from the built up stress and anger she thought to herslef as she picked herself up and saw a slowly dieing Dayriser and a Badly wounded Silverpaw. She felt grieveness and sorrow for Dayriser, who was about to be killed at his own mothers hand, but Glaciercloud knew she couldn't let Lokistar do this "Lokistar, I'm..I'm sorry for what I did, but you cannot kill, just banish him, from the here..." She said with sadness in her voice as she walked over infront of Lokistar " I know i attacked him but it was just understress, no cat deserves death for any reason, and Swiftpaw help Silverpaw to my den, i will take care of her in a minute" She said as she touched noses with Lokistar. "Can you really kill something that your created? Can you really kill your own son that has been lost for many moons? She said in a whisper and then walked over to Dayriser and look down at him "I am sorry for what i did..." She said softly to him.

39 Re: IN the clearing where a battle unfolds... on Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:24 am

*swiftpaw*

*Up and Coming*
swiftpaw: I nodded and took silverpaw to the den.

40 Re: IN the clearing where a battle unfolds... on Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:47 pm

Silverpaw

*Loyal and Active*
Silverpaw: I let Swiftpaw carry me in when he let me down gently in the medicine den I coughed and coughed then it slowed down and tried to sit I fell back to the ground.

41 Re: IN the clearing where a battle unfolds... on Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:32 am

Lokistar

*True Warrior*
Lokistars eyes were full of pain and confusion...
Her heart was savaged and her fur bloodied and mangled though her loyalties were set...
She felt the damp drips of a warm liquid drip from her eyes to her cheek and then crash to the floor. For a moment she thought a wound had began to bleed until she realized that it was her own tears. She looked at Glaciercloud a cat she trusted and felt a gentle caring for like a mother and its mewling kit. Her son in the dirt was surrounded by his own blood and for a moment time itself froze and let her think, though she hadn't a clue on what. "Dayriser?" she mewed ever so quietly "Your mothers here..." she padded up and let her nose be covered by his warm fur. "You were so much like your father... strong and handsome. If only you were born in Tawnyclan where your uses were put to a more reasonable purpose." she licked his shoulder and felt the stabbing pain of his dying claws strike her side... "You will never be my real mother..." he grunted as he slid back letting his claws draw the last few drops of blood. His words echoed in her ears and she looked down at his ounce flamy body now a bloody ball of fur...

(REALLY HATE MY MOM ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN STAY I HATE THEMMMMM!!!)

42 Re: IN the clearing where a battle unfolds... on Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:32 pm

Silverpaw

*Loyal and Active*
Silverpaw: I couldn't believe it! Dayriser Lokistars only son killed by her! A moment froze then two then three then it all equaled out, Lokistar did what she needed to do Lokistar was her own no one could tell her what to and what not to do for some reason those thoughts earlier about Dayriser was a part of Lokihearts life and nit Lokistars kept ringing in my head, louder and louder I shook my head, did it mean something? My mind was a whirlwind all I could remember for now was almost death then death me almost dying then Dayriser dying infront of my naked eyes by his own mother that is when my quote began for I was young and was only 8 moons old the qoute was
"To me death is nothing but a memory" and that is all I remembered then I passed out

43 Re: IN the clearing where a battle unfolds... on Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:45 pm

*swiftpaw*

*Up and Coming*
Swiftpaw: I watched as everything unfolded . I knew when i became an aperntice i knew i would see death but still not a preety sight . I loomed down to say something to silverpaw when only ti notice she had noticed passed out " glaciercloud please come quickly " i said nervously.

44 Re: IN the clearing where a battle unfolds... on Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:57 am

Silverpaw

*Loyal and Active*
Silverpaw: I lay their motionless oping Glaciercloud wouldncome to help me and my cuts

45 Re: IN the clearing where a battle unfolds... on Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:49 am

Swallowpaw

*Newbie*
Swallowpaw pulled Silverpaw onto a fresh mossy bed and turned to look through the herbs. I'll need cobwebs, poppy seeds and marigold... he held them in a bundle and padded up to Silverpaw. he held her mouth open and popped in a few poppy seeds then licked her wounds until they were clean. he gently padded on marigold he had chewed up earlier and put the pulp onto each cut witha trickle of honey to prevent infection from getting in... then on each one he padded cobwebs until she was patched up neatly...
"Swiftpaw keep a close eye on her!" he mewed calmly.
he padded out the den and sat on the branch watching what was going on.
Lokistar had her muzzle burried in Dayrisers fur and a shiver of pain flickered in his eyes. He knew he would commonly see such things as a med cat apprentice but there was something odd... a flicker? a shadow? He thought he saw a silverycat crouched in the grass but began to fade away... Its expression with regret and swollen pain... Though many secrets had been spilled... there were still secrets within thew clan...

46 Re: IN the clearing where a battle unfolds... on Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:29 am

Silverpaw

*Loyal and Active*
Silverpaw: minutes later after Swallowpaw helped me I started to awake

47 Re: IN the clearing where a battle unfolds... on Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:37 am

*swiftpaw*

*Up and Coming*
Swiftpaw: "good morning " i said slightly cheerfully that she was awake.

48 Re: IN the clearing where a battle unfolds... on Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:27 pm

Silverpaw

*Loyal and Active*
Silverpaw: I woke up "good morning" I said to Swiftpaw then I bought I better say thanks to Swallowpaw so I padded up to where he was "thanks Swallowpaw" I said as I sat down next to him I also looked were he was looking and felt what he felt although many secrets had been spilled there were still some in the clan I looked client at Lokistar I could not tell what she felt, grief? pain? Sarrow? Despair? I cod nit tell out of a the times I had seen her face I could not tell what she felt now. I looked at my wounds they were neatly patched up then I looked at Lokistar again. Something was in her that I could nit tell what.

49 Re: IN the clearing where a battle unfolds... on Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:19 am

Swallowpaw

*Newbie*
Swallowpaw looked at silverpaw thoughrally over. Then he shyly looked at the she cats and mewed "you'll have to saty here for tonight so I can make sure nothing happens... Your not hurt are you swiftpaw?"

50 Re: IN the clearing where a battle unfolds... on Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:10 am

Silverpaw

*Loyal and Active*
Silverpaw: "Alright" I said to Swallowpaw I sighed and laid down in the Medicine Cat Den.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum