Warrior Cats RPG Site Listings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Warrior Cats RPG Site Listings

The ultimate RPG advertising site!

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
A Warriors RPG: a Freeforum site UPDATE

Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:20 am by Longstorm

http://wcrpg.freeforums.org/ has been experiencing a terrible lag in activity!

Why don't we all help out and put in some great plots and characters!

Huh?

Huh? Wink

Comments: 0

The Best Warriors is NO MORE! (read on!)

Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:11 am by Longstorm

You read that right fellow role players; The Best Warriors members have fled their site due to inactivity (and the admin's lack of familiarity with Proboard's system, which is understandable since it IS a complicated system to master.)

BUT, don't fret! The same member, Clans and characters can be found on their new website (a forumotion site):
Misguided Hearts

This website has a similar color …

[ Full reading ]

The Best Warriors.com

Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:41 am by Longstorm

'The Best Warriors' site has had a skin change!

CLAN DUTIES

Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:04 pm by Hawkfire, Admin

Hi all!

The duties in a Clan must be carried out for it all to work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LEADERS must enforce rules and make everything flow. Try to come online every day and make sure the deputy sends patrols. (You will also have to do the duties of deputy if there isn't one)

DEPUTIES must send out patrols to renew scents marks. Dawn, sun high and sun set patrols are needed; dawn is …

[ Full reading ]

THE WARRIOR CODE

Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:18 pm by Hawkfire, Admin

WARRIOR CODE:
The Principles a Warrior Must Live By:
1. Defend your clan with your life.
2. Do not hunt or trespass on another Clan's territory
3. Elders and kits must be fed before apprentices and warriors
4. Prey is killed only to be eaten; give thanks to StarClan for its life.
5. A kit must be at least 6 moons old to become an apprentice
6. Newly appointed warriors will keep a silent vigil one …

[ Full reading ]

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» BlogClan Roleplay Site
CALM DOWN PLEASE - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 10:28 am by Guest

» A Warriors RPG: a Freeforum site UPDATE
CALM DOWN PLEASE - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 1:20 am by Longstorm

» Forgotten Purrs Warriors RP
CALM DOWN PLEASE - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 7:58 pm by Guest

» THOAW (The Heart Of A Warrior) <3:).
CALM DOWN PLEASE - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 10:24 pm by THOAW

» What is the 'Summer Lull?'
CALM DOWN PLEASE - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:26 am by Longstorm

» The Best Warriors is NO MORE! (read on!)
CALM DOWN PLEASE - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:11 am by Longstorm

» Warrior Cats RPG - a freeforums site.
CALM DOWN PLEASE - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 2:57 am by Longstorm

» Warrior Cats RPG - a freeforums site.
CALM DOWN PLEASE - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 11:48 pm by f.a.i.t.h.

» The Warrior Clan Territories - A Warriors RPG
CALM DOWN PLEASE - Page 2 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 4:29 am by Longstorm

Affiliates
free forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

CALM DOWN PLEASE

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26CALM DOWN PLEASE - Page 2 Empty Re: CALM DOWN PLEASE Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:14 am

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

okay because this site as destroyed the old text get her to translate these its simple japanese language. These were the first things I learnt in Japanese... I have typed them all up phonetically so it should be easier to translate...

1.Nippon no tanoshi-sa wa...
2.Kon'nichiwa watashi no namae wa Rokidesu (hint: Rokidesu is my name in mandarin)
3.Watashi wa hon no senshi neko' o yomu no ga suki
4.Watashi wa yomu no ga suki

all of them are easy level 1 and 2 sentences. translate them...

27CALM DOWN PLEASE - Page 2 Empty Re: CALM DOWN PLEASE Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:50 pm

I'm sorry... I am not as skilled at Japanese as Sassy.... she vowed.....VOWED....never to get on this site anymore. She even wrote a little song! It's called "I Will Never Get On The Warrior Cats RPG Ever Again." It goes like this:

(Intro)
Oh yeah. That's right.
I will never get on the site again
Never, not even once
Ooooo, yeah, never again.....

They called me a noob
They called me stupid
Well whatever they call me
Is what they are......

OH! I will not get on the site again~
(No, she won't)
Never, not even once
Ooooo, yeah, never again.....

A cat named Longstorm wouldn't forgive me
Neither the ones in her group~
(In her group)
So therfore I up and left
With my crown and my Pikachu
(Pikachu)

Chorus

*Guitar solo*

Chorus again

Never again
Never again
Never again......

*song ends*

Her freind wrote this song for her. It's very sad, in my opinion. I'll probably put a vid up on here of Sassy singing it....
AND I DID NOT MAKE THE LYRICS UP!

28CALM DOWN PLEASE - Page 2 Empty Re: CALM DOWN PLEASE Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:52 pm

And P.S. I know the second one... it's "Hello, my name is Lokistar!" I think....

29CALM DOWN PLEASE - Page 2 Empty Re: CALM DOWN PLEASE Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:00 am

Daystream wrote:Ask her to be on just once.
I tried that. This is what she said: "NEVER!"

30CALM DOWN PLEASE - Page 2 Empty Re: CALM DOWN PLEASE Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:44 am

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

cough "LIAR!"

31CALM DOWN PLEASE - Page 2 Empty Re: CALM DOWN PLEASE Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:52 am

I. AM. NOT. A. LIAR! *sighs* Calm down, Cryst.... I'm done. With all this... arguing. I've told you a billion times....I. AM. NOT. A. LIAR. And that is the LAST time I am saying that. Ya gots meh?
I'm not trying to be rude. But PLEASE let it go. That way, we can all enjoy playing on this site.

32CALM DOWN PLEASE - Page 2 Empty Re: CALM DOWN PLEASE Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:07 am

Daystream

Daystream
*True Warrior*

THAT'S THE THING.We can't play on this site because sassy posted a very inappropiate video.She ruined a kid's life,and an innocent rpger took the blame for it.She ruined everyone's fun time on this site,and now it's dead,just like it's creator......

33CALM DOWN PLEASE - Page 2 Empty Re: CALM DOWN PLEASE Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:55 am

I've talked to Sass about it. She said she is super sorry, but the thing that I don't get is why no one accepted her apology....

34CALM DOWN PLEASE - Page 2 Empty Re: CALM DOWN PLEASE Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:30 am

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

Your right your not a liar your a terrable liar. You reckon you used Sassystars account do you? and if your names crystelia what ever then why did I look you up and your names lisa something? PHAIL!!! Think twice before answering there is no sassandra no crystelia whatever just lisa who won't accept the fact that to get out of something she/he feels the need to lie!

35CALM DOWN PLEASE - Page 2 Empty Re: CALM DOWN PLEASE Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:49 pm

Daystream

Daystream
*True Warrior*

OWNED

It's obvious that you made up that song right before you posted it.There's absolutely no beat and chorus.

36CALM DOWN PLEASE - Page 2 Empty Re: CALM DOWN PLEASE Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:07 pm

Oakclaw

Oakclaw
*True Warrior*

what a stupid name sasssandra

37CALM DOWN PLEASE - Page 2 Empty Re: CALM DOWN PLEASE Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:44 am

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

oh my god i can be such a nasty betch!!! Very Happy but liars make me angry I don't mind if people can admit things like:
I used to pot rabbits with an air rife!!! And looking back I was EVIL!!! but my uncle taught me to do wih rabbits who had a disease called mixomatoses etc where they die slowly but imagine being shot with an air rifle!!!
haha you got pwned

38CALM DOWN PLEASE - Page 2 Empty Re: CALM DOWN PLEASE Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:45 am

*sigh* Sassandra and I use my aunt's (aka Sassy's mom) account. MY AUNT'S name is Lisa.
I don't even HAVE an email, neither does Sassy.

39CALM DOWN PLEASE - Page 2 Empty Re: CALM DOWN PLEASE Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:46 am

Daystream wrote:OWNED

It's obvious that you made up that song right before you posted it.There's absolutely no beat and chorus.
I checked the post--it's messed up because I made a mistake in one of the lyrics.
And I'm not lying, I swear.

40CALM DOWN PLEASE - Page 2 Empty Re: CALM DOWN PLEASE Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:48 am

So don't try hacking my aunt's account on Yahoo. She will seriously do something about it if you do.

41CALM DOWN PLEASE - Page 2 Empty Re: CALM DOWN PLEASE Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:49 am

Oakclaw wrote:what a stupid name sasssandra
Sassandra is a PRETTY name. WAY prettier than my name. Crystellia. Now THAT'S a stupid name.

Why am I the one that's getting picked on?! It's not fair! I'm like, a TARGET!

Think about it as ARCHERY. You guys that are supporting Lokistar is the BOW. Lokistar is the ARROW. I am the TARGET.

You guys, the BOW, are aiming the ARROW, which is Lokistar, at the TARGET, which is ME.

THAT is how I feel.

So how would you like it if, for example, I was the arrow, Sassy was the bow, and YOU GUYS were the target?

I'm pretty sure you guys would HATE that. So we might as well FORGET that this EVER happened and go on with our lives.

Let's find a way, let's find a way. Let's find a way to get on with our lives, on with our lives... - Let's Find A Way by The Sassy Girl

So YEAH. Think about it for a brief moment. Maybe you'll act differently and treat me with a little more respect once in a while.

Last edited by Crystalfur on Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:04 am; edited 1 time in total

42CALM DOWN PLEASE - Page 2 Empty Re: CALM DOWN PLEASE Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:53 am

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

phail!!!
your lying.... again.
its easy to tell because you try too hard.
never mind lisa one day you'll set your
life straight and realise that lying is too
much effort to spare

43CALM DOWN PLEASE - Page 2 Empty Re: CALM DOWN PLEASE Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:18 am

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

hmmm okay fire your flimsy arrows lets see how far they go. we are mocking not bullying, bullying is name calling and stuff like that. I said I can't take a liar. i agree we are rough its life live with it there are other places you can rp you know? And what I can't beleive is that you joined my sit knowing it would rise peoples tempers! Okay everyone else keep out of this because I don't like the way this is going. YOUR BEST FRIEND did not just start blanking you and then run of when her dad died. I aint heard a peep out of her, YOU did not loose a little kid when you don't have much else. Yeah i have horses what ppl don't get is the bruises, sweat blood, tears,hate, pain, problems ad hell these animals cause! I am just standing on the edge of a volcano, I'll blow the DAM thing up if i get pushed!!! And all you can say is that your SORRY!!! You might say:
*sigh* I said I am called crstellia and sassy is sorry lets forget it i know your hurt...
YOU KNOW NOTHING!!! I used to use rping to get away from all this cr*p! It chills me out. and ppl like Longstorm and flam and GC etc chill me out. YOU HET ME UP!

44CALM DOWN PLEASE - Page 2 Empty Re: CALM DOWN PLEASE Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:38 am

Oh, like I'M not dealing with the SAME THING. This is a VERY hard time in my life. And what do you do?!?! You make it worse by bullying my cousin AND me!! I'm just a lonely girl who lives in an apartment in the vicinities of KCMO and comes on here most of the time dealing with all of this BULL!

So BLAME ME for everything that happens on here. BLAME ME for everything my cousin did. BLAME ME for this! BLAME ME for that!

45CALM DOWN PLEASE - Page 2 Empty Re: CALM DOWN PLEASE Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:48 am

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

Yeah well on my site I sent you a PM to say sorry so you went and deleted your account! Did you only bother to log in so you could get an apology becuz that aint cool?
I thought you said you were thirteeen so how could you live alone in an apartment!
You ain't suffered the same things I have You know nothing. Does your aunt have cancer, does another have severe depression so they try to hang them selves, does you friend scare the hell out of you, did something or someone you love die, do your teachers think you a failure and have no future, Do you even have a future? I know I dont, I come from a poor family! I live on what we get for cheap deals and panic if my mom and dad can afford the house, I am scared my ponies wont be there when I wake up, my mom is so bad that she has to borrow my own money!!!

46CALM DOWN PLEASE - Page 2 Empty Re: CALM DOWN PLEASE Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:03 am

I didn't delete my account, Lokistar! Yeah, we know about you and your problems (sorry about everything you're dealing with), but what about MY problems?!

47CALM DOWN PLEASE - Page 2 Empty Re: CALM DOWN PLEASE Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:05 am

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

go ahead i can already predict what you'll say...

48CALM DOWN PLEASE - Page 2 Empty Re: CALM DOWN PLEASE Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:09 am

Daystream

Daystream
*True Warrior*

*Sigh*We all have problems here.That's probably why we spend our free on these sites.To get away from it all.To not go insane and kill yourself.

49CALM DOWN PLEASE - Page 2 Empty Re: CALM DOWN PLEASE Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:23 am

I'm no longer gonna post on here. Peace out from Crystie.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum