Warrior Cats RPG Site Listings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Warrior Cats RPG Site Listings

The ultimate RPG advertising site!

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
A Warriors RPG: a Freeforum site UPDATE

Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:20 am by Longstorm

http://wcrpg.freeforums.org/ has been experiencing a terrible lag in activity!

Why don't we all help out and put in some great plots and characters!

Huh?

Huh? Wink

Comments: 0

The Best Warriors is NO MORE! (read on!)

Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:11 am by Longstorm

You read that right fellow role players; The Best Warriors members have fled their site due to inactivity (and the admin's lack of familiarity with Proboard's system, which is understandable since it IS a complicated system to master.)

BUT, don't fret! The same member, Clans and characters can be found on their new website (a forumotion site):
Misguided Hearts

This website has a similar color …

[ Full reading ]

The Best Warriors.com

Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:41 am by Longstorm

'The Best Warriors' site has had a skin change!

CLAN DUTIES

Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:04 pm by Hawkfire, Admin

Hi all!

The duties in a Clan must be carried out for it all to work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LEADERS must enforce rules and make everything flow. Try to come online every day and make sure the deputy sends patrols. (You will also have to do the duties of deputy if there isn't one)

DEPUTIES must send out patrols to renew scents marks. Dawn, sun high and sun set patrols are needed; dawn is …

[ Full reading ]

THE WARRIOR CODE

Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:18 pm by Hawkfire, Admin

WARRIOR CODE:
The Principles a Warrior Must Live By:
1. Defend your clan with your life.
2. Do not hunt or trespass on another Clan's territory
3. Elders and kits must be fed before apprentices and warriors
4. Prey is killed only to be eaten; give thanks to StarClan for its life.
5. A kit must be at least 6 moons old to become an apprentice
6. Newly appointed warriors will keep a silent vigil one …

[ Full reading ]

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» BlogClan Roleplay Site
WILL EVERYONE JUST CALM DOWN PLEASE! EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 10:28 am by Guest

» A Warriors RPG: a Freeforum site UPDATE
WILL EVERYONE JUST CALM DOWN PLEASE! EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 1:20 am by Longstorm

» Forgotten Purrs Warriors RP
WILL EVERYONE JUST CALM DOWN PLEASE! EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 7:58 pm by Guest

» THOAW (The Heart Of A Warrior) <3:).
WILL EVERYONE JUST CALM DOWN PLEASE! EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 10:24 pm by THOAW

» What is the 'Summer Lull?'
WILL EVERYONE JUST CALM DOWN PLEASE! EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:26 am by Longstorm

» The Best Warriors is NO MORE! (read on!)
WILL EVERYONE JUST CALM DOWN PLEASE! EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:11 am by Longstorm

» Warrior Cats RPG - a freeforums site.
WILL EVERYONE JUST CALM DOWN PLEASE! EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 2:57 am by Longstorm

» Warrior Cats RPG - a freeforums site.
WILL EVERYONE JUST CALM DOWN PLEASE! EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 11:48 pm by f.a.i.t.h.

» The Warrior Clan Territories - A Warriors RPG
WILL EVERYONE JUST CALM DOWN PLEASE! EmptyThu May 03, 2012 4:29 am by Longstorm

Affiliates
free forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

WILL EVERYONE JUST CALM DOWN PLEASE!

+2
Lokistar
Daystream
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1WILL EVERYONE JUST CALM DOWN PLEASE! Empty WILL EVERYONE JUST CALM DOWN PLEASE! Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:37 am

GUYS, PLEASE CALM DOWN....THE VIDEO WAS TO SHOW YOU THAT IVE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS NONSENSE. IM SORRY IF I SCARED ANYONE....IM JUST UPSET, OK!! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad HERE'S AN APOLOGY PIC...
WILL EVERYONE JUST CALM DOWN PLEASE! Untitl14
OH IM SO FRIKIN SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

2WILL EVERYONE JUST CALM DOWN PLEASE! Empty Re: WILL EVERYONE JUST CALM DOWN PLEASE! Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:47 am

Daystream

Daystream
*True Warrior*

No!I reported you for website abuse!You terd muffin!

3WILL EVERYONE JUST CALM DOWN PLEASE! Empty Re: WILL EVERYONE JUST CALM DOWN PLEASE! Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:12 pm

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

Swallowpaw (Jamie) was really sweet and didn't hurt anyone...
WILL EVERYONE JUST CALM DOWN PLEASE! 5196218356_0627eb5e56_m
Then he swa ur video and his not aloud to join anymore... so now i have to kindly get rid of his character...
WILL EVERYONE JUST CALM DOWN PLEASE! 5280052117_e0bce9f0cd

4WILL EVERYONE JUST CALM DOWN PLEASE! Empty Re: WILL EVERYONE JUST CALM DOWN PLEASE! Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:11 am

Longstorm

Longstorm
Admin

Wow... who's in that pic? It looks great!

5WILL EVERYONE JUST CALM DOWN PLEASE! Empty Re: WILL EVERYONE JUST CALM DOWN PLEASE! Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:19 am

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

thanks.
The pink one is *cough* sassy
the grey male with the white tipped tail is Thornstar.
The black male is Shadowstar.
White long furred is GC
the black and white apprentice is Swallowpaw taking his last breaths of rping with us (tell you later)
and the other one is Lokistar but i got her design wrong Wink
I am currently listening to linken park- waiting for the end and i have a tear in my eye!
I NEVER CRY!!!
Oh... I am fine now *false alarm*

6WILL EVERYONE JUST CALM DOWN PLEASE! Empty Re: WILL EVERYONE JUST CALM DOWN PLEASE! Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:58 pm

Daystream

Daystream
*True Warrior*

Lincoln Park rocks!Everyone knows that!

7WILL EVERYONE JUST CALM DOWN PLEASE! Empty Re: WILL EVERYONE JUST CALM DOWN PLEASE! Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:43 am

Guys, I apologized a whole bunch of times...I don't know why you won't accept it! I'm trying to make it up to you, I just don't know how....... Crying or Very sad

8WILL EVERYONE JUST CALM DOWN PLEASE! Empty Re: WILL EVERYONE JUST CALM DOWN PLEASE! Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:01 am

Longstorm

Longstorm
Admin

Lokistar wrote:thanks.
White long furred is GC
the black and white apprentice is Swallowpaw taking his last breaths of rping with us (tell you later)
I am currently listening to linken park- waiting for the end and i have a tear in my eye!
I NEVER CRY!!!

Now you've made me want to CRY!!! ... The pic, not the song.*
Linkin Park - Crawling is a favorite of mine.

*False alarm! Asterisks RULE.

9WILL EVERYONE JUST CALM DOWN PLEASE! Empty Re: WILL EVERYONE JUST CALM DOWN PLEASE! Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:05 am

Longstorm

Longstorm
Admin

Sassystar wrote:GUYS, PLEASE CALM DOWN....THE VIDEO WAS TO SHOW YOU THAT IVE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS NONSENSE. IM SORRY IF I SCARED ANYONE....IM JUST UPSET, OK!! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad HERE'S AN APOLOGY PIC...
WILL EVERYONE JUST CALM DOWN PLEASE! Untitl14
OH IM SO FRIKIN SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

Okay... you didn't scare anyone - you pissed them off since you've scarred a youngling for life.

10WILL EVERYONE JUST CALM DOWN PLEASE! Empty Re: WILL EVERYONE JUST CALM DOWN PLEASE! Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:05 am

Longstorm wrote:
White long furred is GC
I NEVER CRY!!!

Longstorm, do you accept my apology? From now on I promise I'll be nicer....PLEASE....oh I'm so sorry for everything I did......I didn't follow the warrior rules...I'm so sorry.... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

11WILL EVERYONE JUST CALM DOWN PLEASE! Empty Re: WILL EVERYONE JUST CALM DOWN PLEASE! Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:06 am

Longstorm

Longstorm
Admin

Sassystar wrote:
Longstorm wrote:
White long furred is GC
I NEVER CRY!!!

Longstorm, do you accept my apology? From now on I promise I'll be nicer....PLEASE....oh I'm so sorry for everything I did......I didn't follow the warrior rules...I'm so sorry.... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Sorry, Sweetheart - you've crossed a line. It's the unspoken rule of kid-friendly RPGs. It's our duty to keep profanity from these sites, and now a youngling is scarred.

12WILL EVERYONE JUST CALM DOWN PLEASE! Empty Re: WILL EVERYONE JUST CALM DOWN PLEASE! Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:09 am

Longstorm wrote:
Sassystar wrote:
Longstorm wrote:
White long furred is GC
I NEVER CRY!!!

Sorry, Sweetheart - you've crossed a line. It's the unspoken rule of kid-friendly RPGs. It's our duty to keep profanity from these sites, and now a youngling is scarred.
Come on!!!!!!! I'm only eleven years old....My birthday's in 3 months...I'm slowly becoming a young lady. I'm more mature than a 2 year old...I know ive been acting like one lately..I'm so so sorry....Tell Swallowpaw I'm sorry for everyting I did....

13WILL EVERYONE JUST CALM DOWN PLEASE! Empty re WILL EVERYONE JUST CALM DOWN PLEASE! Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:37 am

Oakclaw

Oakclaw
*True Warrior*

NO YOU ACTED STUPID NOW ALL OF SUDDEN YOU WANT PEOPLE TO FORGIVE YOU

14WILL EVERYONE JUST CALM DOWN PLEASE! Empty Re: WILL EVERYONE JUST CALM DOWN PLEASE! Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:40 am

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

Sassystar wrote:
Longstorm wrote:
Sassystar wrote:
Longstorm wrote:
White long furred is GC
I NEVER CRY!!!

Come on!!!!!!! I'm only eleven years old....My birthday's in 3 months...I'm slowly becoming a young lady. I'm more mature than a 2 year old...I know ive been acting like one lately..I'm so so sorry....Tell Swallowpaw I'm sorry for everyting I did....

I can't tell Jamie because I am not aloud to speak to him!
And Whitetip (his sister and my friend) hasn't spoken to me either!

15WILL EVERYONE JUST CALM DOWN PLEASE! Empty Re: WILL EVERYONE JUST CALM DOWN PLEASE! Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:44 am

Longstorm, if you only did this, we wouldn't have this problem.
WILL EVERYONE JUST CALM DOWN PLEASE! Untitl18
Please do what is in this image, and a whole new Sassystar will unfold.

16WILL EVERYONE JUST CALM DOWN PLEASE! Empty re WILL EVERYONE JUST CALM DOWN PLEASE! Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:46 am

Oakclaw

Oakclaw
*True Warrior*

NO NEVER YOU ACTED STUPID

17WILL EVERYONE JUST CALM DOWN PLEASE! Empty Re: WILL EVERYONE JUST CALM DOWN PLEASE! Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:47 am

Oakclaw wrote:NO YOU ACTED STUPID NOW ALL OF SUDDEN YOU WANT PEOPLE TO FORGIVE YOU
I know I acted stupid. I am a non-deserving, unloyal, selfish, and rude cat. I do not deserve to be leader of MoonClan. I'm sorry.

18WILL EVERYONE JUST CALM DOWN PLEASE! Empty Re: WILL EVERYONE JUST CALM DOWN PLEASE! Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:48 am

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

OMG! The video were not to make a point but to get revenge. over a picture that didn't mean ANYTHING!
you got us back and now... I know I wont... but we have moved to a different site...

19WILL EVERYONE JUST CALM DOWN PLEASE! Empty Re: WILL EVERYONE JUST CALM DOWN PLEASE! Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:49 am

Longstorm

Longstorm
Admin

To make. A. Point. What. Point? That you're immature? That you don't know when to quit? Or that you enjoy upsetting an ENTIRE FORUM, SCARRING YOUNG KIDS, AND BREAKING A SPECIFIC CODE.

Fine. I'll forgive you. There.

But I still don't like you.

Sassykit: Enemy of LS's Group.

20WILL EVERYONE JUST CALM DOWN PLEASE! Empty Re: WILL EVERYONE JUST CALM DOWN PLEASE! Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:49 am

Daystream wrote:No!I reported you for website abuse!You terd muffin!
I so deserve that. And I am a terd muffin. A big one, at that. I'm not surprized if I get kicked off. I'm sorry.

21WILL EVERYONE JUST CALM DOWN PLEASE! Empty Re: WILL EVERYONE JUST CALM DOWN PLEASE! Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:52 am

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

I won't forgive Suspect
you wrecked my life...

22WILL EVERYONE JUST CALM DOWN PLEASE! Empty Re: WILL EVERYONE JUST CALM DOWN PLEASE! Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:52 am

Longstorm wrote:To make. A. Point. What. Point? That you're immature? That you don't know when to quit? Or that you enjoy upsetting an ENTIRE FORUM, SCARRING YOUNG KIDS, AND BREAKING A SPECIFIC CODE.

Fine. I'll forgive you. There.

But I still don't like you.

Sassykit: Enemy of LS's Group.
Ok. I don't even know why I have friends. And I am immature. And I do know when to quit. And that time is now. I'm sorry for everything.

23WILL EVERYONE JUST CALM DOWN PLEASE! Empty Re: WILL EVERYONE JUST CALM DOWN PLEASE! Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:56 am

Lokistar wrote:I won't forgive Suspect
you wrecked my life...
I'm so sorry.....and I deserve every rude comment and pic. You don't have to forgive me. Don't. You are forbidden to forgive. That's because I am:
Rude
Selfish
Mean
Non-deserving (for good things)
And most of all:

A TERD MUFFIN.

24WILL EVERYONE JUST CALM DOWN PLEASE! Empty Re: WILL EVERYONE JUST CALM DOWN PLEASE! Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:09 am

Longstorm

Longstorm
Admin

Ladies and Gentlemen: This is the last Post of Longstorm: I will monitor this site, as is my duty, but I will no longer post here.

Goodbye.

WILL EVERYONE JUST CALM DOWN PLEASE! Mug_shot_by_bobisalive-d35fyrw

Last edited by Longstorm on Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:12 am; edited 1 time in total

25WILL EVERYONE JUST CALM DOWN PLEASE! Empty Re: WILL EVERYONE JUST CALM DOWN PLEASE! Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:10 am

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

same Neutral

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum