Warrior Cats RPG Site Listings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Warrior Cats RPG Site Listings

The ultimate RPG advertising site!

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
A Warriors RPG: a Freeforum site UPDATE

Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:20 am by Longstorm

http://wcrpg.freeforums.org/ has been experiencing a terrible lag in activity!

Why don't we all help out and put in some great plots and characters!

Huh?

Huh? Wink

Comments: 0

The Best Warriors is NO MORE! (read on!)

Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:11 am by Longstorm

You read that right fellow role players; The Best Warriors members have fled their site due to inactivity (and the admin's lack of familiarity with Proboard's system, which is understandable since it IS a complicated system to master.)

BUT, don't fret! The same member, Clans and characters can be found on their new website (a forumotion site):
Misguided Hearts

This website has a similar color …

[ Full reading ]

The Best Warriors.com

Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:41 am by Longstorm

'The Best Warriors' site has had a skin change!

CLAN DUTIES

Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:04 pm by Hawkfire, Admin

Hi all!

The duties in a Clan must be carried out for it all to work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LEADERS must enforce rules and make everything flow. Try to come online every day and make sure the deputy sends patrols. (You will also have to do the duties of deputy if there isn't one)

DEPUTIES must send out patrols to renew scents marks. Dawn, sun high and sun set patrols are needed; dawn is …

[ Full reading ]

THE WARRIOR CODE

Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:18 pm by Hawkfire, Admin

WARRIOR CODE:
The Principles a Warrior Must Live By:
1. Defend your clan with your life.
2. Do not hunt or trespass on another Clan's territory
3. Elders and kits must be fed before apprentices and warriors
4. Prey is killed only to be eaten; give thanks to StarClan for its life.
5. A kit must be at least 6 moons old to become an apprentice
6. Newly appointed warriors will keep a silent vigil one …

[ Full reading ]

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» BlogClan Roleplay Site
Check this out EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 10:28 am by Guest

» A Warriors RPG: a Freeforum site UPDATE
Check this out EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 1:20 am by Longstorm

» Forgotten Purrs Warriors RP
Check this out EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 7:58 pm by Guest

» THOAW (The Heart Of A Warrior) <3:).
Check this out EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 10:24 pm by THOAW

» What is the 'Summer Lull?'
Check this out EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:26 am by Longstorm

» The Best Warriors is NO MORE! (read on!)
Check this out EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:11 am by Longstorm

» Warrior Cats RPG - a freeforums site.
Check this out EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 2:57 am by Longstorm

» Warrior Cats RPG - a freeforums site.
Check this out EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 11:48 pm by f.a.i.t.h.

» The Warrior Clan Territories - A Warriors RPG
Check this out EmptyThu May 03, 2012 4:29 am by Longstorm

Affiliates
free forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Check this out

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Check this out Empty Check this out Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:22 am

Glaciercloud

Glaciercloud
*True Warrior*

You know the "It sucks to be a half-blood- well it made me tink of an idea, their should be on rpg forume on the other site, so we can have something else to do besides play as cats and other animals.

In the world of humans, demons, angels, and monsters, there's powers beyond anyone could imagine. One day, the Angelic Kingdom was attacked by a band of demons. The Angels quickly rid of them, for they were weak, Angel's sent a letter telling the Demons what had happened, and asked why they would attack them. But they never got a letter back, but that some day, the angels were attacked by hundreds apon thousand upon hundreds of thousands of demons and monsters. The Angelic Kingdom, was not ready for this attack, when they tried to fight back, they quickly lost. The Demons, showed no mercy in killing in each and every of them, the destroyed the kingdom, and took over it, they had thought they had killed every single last of them but they didn't know only a few excaped into a undergound, into a supply basement that had a tunnel leading out. (This is were everyone's characters meet if they chose to be on angel).
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There will be plot advancings, but their might be some that will lead you back, but will get you farthe, though there are some that you will not like, but i will not tell you them...yet. You will have to wait and find out in the story.
Oh i will just tell you some that you need to achive, excape Angelic Kingdom, one person must know of the Phanar staff, so they can tell the rest of the group. Must get passed, Demonic fortress. One character will get kidnapped. You must save them, for they know how to get to the Phanar staff. Find the person, excape Demonic fortress, Head to the hellish cavern. Their you battle 2 demon dragons, must beat them, to get the Phanar staff. Once have it, use it to make everything go back before the demon's attack. Tell the Nero(Leader of angels) get ready for war, then have a war at the end, that will last forever. Then you must beat them and then reach Demon kingdom, and fight everything inside till you get to the devil, then you must beat him, then you win.
Many characters will die, don't worry, you can make a new one, unless you just want to sit back and watch what happens to everyone else.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You character can be made anyway you want it you be, anyways, there are many different monsters, you can choose from or can just make on up. Demons: Their are 3 types of demons. 1: the weakest ones, are ones that just evolved out of becoming a monster, and still looks like one. 2: These ones are alot stronger then #1 demons, they have wings and horns and almost look like demons. 3: The most powerful demons, they look like humons, except they have wing (wings are optional), and very larger source of energy and were dark clothing. Angels: Are born from when a human dies and goes into the after life. Angels are like #3 demons, they look like humans except they have wings(optional) and are usually were light clothing. Your character must have one major ability. 3 normal abilities as in element to control over, and 2 minor abilities. (I will make an exampe sheet at the bottem).
Character time, I do not care how long you character registration is, but it must in clude this.
Name: (must have first name, but it dosn't have to have a last name, only if you wish for it to)
Abilities: Major:
Normal:
Minor:
Appearance:(I prefer pictures, but if you don't want to, you don't have to, but if you post a picture and you want stuff added to it, like weapons, etc. you can just describe them next to the picture.)
History:(You can make it however long you want it to be, thats all I have to say about that)
The major abilities are, Holy: only angles can use, no half-breed can use. Darkest: Only #3 demons can use, no halfbreed can use this. Nion: Any person can use this: Caonic: Any person can use this. Flare: Any person can use this also.
Normal Abilities: (Basically these are elements) Fire, water, earth, air, ice, plasma, metal, agricultural, lava.
Minor: Teleport, invisible, mind reader, shape shifter.
Sorry i don't alot of them, but anyways if you can pm if there is a certain Ability you would like. I'll describe the Major Abilities.
Holy: Is basically light, it can burn, blind, you can basically do anything with it, cause it is energy.
Darkest: Is black energy, that you can do anything with, like Holy.
Nion: Is able to summon, monsters attack anything.
Caonic: Is able to control someone, mind and body, and make them do anything.
Flare: Is like fire and plasma formed together, one strike can obliterate anything.
Example (Technically not cause this is my character sheet, for my character, but she is just a minor character, she will be kind've doing her own thing)
Name: Panoramia Astrapez
Abilities: Major: Holy
Normal: Water, plasma, agricultural
Minor: Shape shifter, and Teleport.
Appearance:Check this out Anime_AngelGirl_3-1

History: She was born from the death, of Salin Maria Arona. Panoramia loves to eat, even though she dosn't have to, she loves the smell of orange blossems. Anyways, when she was born a woman took her in and took care of her, she went to school for training, and about the universe. She learned, more then she expected. She did so excellent she got out of school when she was 364, most people got out whent there 674. Anyways, she moved in with her best friend, when her best friend finally got out of school. They did everthing together. Panoramia, became the super intendent of the schools until, when the war started. She was walking home from work, and the sky darkened for her. She heard an explosion, and screaming, she didn't want to find out what if was so she shaped shifted into a tiny snake and slide her way to a door, then she shaped shifted her self back, then she opened the door, their where stairs infront of her, she ran down them, and them that led to a cellar, she went into the cellar, closed the cellar door and ran over to the stone wall that had scribbles on it, she then started chanting ancient words, then the door opened and had stairs leading down, she ran down them, to another door to the bottem, she heard the stone wall close behind her. When she got to the door, she opened it and went in.

2Check this out Empty Re: Check this out Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:38 am

Glaciercloud

Glaciercloud
*True Warrior*

Wouldn't this be great for website....though i do not know how to make one...

3Check this out Empty Re: Check this out Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:49 pm

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

its easy go on to forum motion Smile

4Check this out Empty Re: Check this out Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:19 am

Glaciercloud

Glaciercloud
*True Warrior*

And what is that?

5Check this out Empty Re: Check this out Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:55 am

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

scroll down to the very bottom of your page and you see pink letters...
click on free forum

6Check this out Empty Re: Check this out Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:11 am

Glaciercloud

Glaciercloud
*True Warrior*

I went to it, and i have no idea what to do now, i just freaking and a brain fart, that spelled "stupid."

7Check this out Empty re check this out Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:16 am

Oakclaw

Oakclaw
*True Warrior*

what is that for

8Check this out Empty Re: Check this out Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:39 am

Glaciercloud

Glaciercloud
*True Warrior*

Yay i got the site up! Now i just have to add the forume stuff, would anyone like to help meh?

9Check this out Empty re check this out Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:58 am

Oakclaw

Oakclaw
*True Warrior*

i'd help if i knew what it was

10Check this out Empty Re: Check this out Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:01 am

Glaciercloud

Glaciercloud
*True Warrior*

It's about angels & Demons.....Theirs also other beings you can be.

11Check this out Empty Re: Check this out Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:05 am

Glaciercloud

Glaciercloud
*True Warrior*

Okay i got it set up but you know how Tawnyclan and Darkclan are their own forume. Well anyways how do i get my stuff to be like that, cause thier all in one, forume.

Anywasys, anyone like to see what i got so far? I'm barely done though and it is crappy

12Check this out Empty Re: Check this out Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:02 pm

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

if ur stuck try easy mode.
use the category and then add
the forums on...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum