Warrior Cats RPG Site Listings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Warrior Cats RPG Site Listings

The ultimate RPG advertising site!

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
A Warriors RPG: a Freeforum site UPDATE

Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:20 am by Longstorm

http://wcrpg.freeforums.org/ has been experiencing a terrible lag in activity!

Why don't we all help out and put in some great plots and characters!

Huh?

Huh? Wink

Comments: 0

The Best Warriors is NO MORE! (read on!)

Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:11 am by Longstorm

You read that right fellow role players; The Best Warriors members have fled their site due to inactivity (and the admin's lack of familiarity with Proboard's system, which is understandable since it IS a complicated system to master.)

BUT, don't fret! The same member, Clans and characters can be found on their new website (a forumotion site):
Misguided Hearts

This website has a similar color …

[ Full reading ]

The Best Warriors.com

Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:41 am by Longstorm

'The Best Warriors' site has had a skin change!

CLAN DUTIES

Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:04 pm by Hawkfire, Admin

Hi all!

The duties in a Clan must be carried out for it all to work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LEADERS must enforce rules and make everything flow. Try to come online every day and make sure the deputy sends patrols. (You will also have to do the duties of deputy if there isn't one)

DEPUTIES must send out patrols to renew scents marks. Dawn, sun high and sun set patrols are needed; dawn is …

[ Full reading ]

THE WARRIOR CODE

Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:18 pm by Hawkfire, Admin

WARRIOR CODE:
The Principles a Warrior Must Live By:
1. Defend your clan with your life.
2. Do not hunt or trespass on another Clan's territory
3. Elders and kits must be fed before apprentices and warriors
4. Prey is killed only to be eaten; give thanks to StarClan for its life.
5. A kit must be at least 6 moons old to become an apprentice
6. Newly appointed warriors will keep a silent vigil one …

[ Full reading ]

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» BlogClan Roleplay Site
Eclispe, the all seeing white tiger EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 10:28 am by Guest

» A Warriors RPG: a Freeforum site UPDATE
Eclispe, the all seeing white tiger EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 1:20 am by Longstorm

» Forgotten Purrs Warriors RP
Eclispe, the all seeing white tiger EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 7:58 pm by Guest

» THOAW (The Heart Of A Warrior) <3:).
Eclispe, the all seeing white tiger EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 10:24 pm by THOAW

» What is the 'Summer Lull?'
Eclispe, the all seeing white tiger EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:26 am by Longstorm

» The Best Warriors is NO MORE! (read on!)
Eclispe, the all seeing white tiger EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:11 am by Longstorm

» Warrior Cats RPG - a freeforums site.
Eclispe, the all seeing white tiger EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 2:57 am by Longstorm

» Warrior Cats RPG - a freeforums site.
Eclispe, the all seeing white tiger EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 11:48 pm by f.a.i.t.h.

» The Warrior Clan Territories - A Warriors RPG
Eclispe, the all seeing white tiger EmptyThu May 03, 2012 4:29 am by Longstorm

Affiliates
free forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Eclispe, the all seeing white tiger

+2
Lokistar
Glaciercloud
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Eclispe, the all seeing white tiger Empty Eclispe, the all seeing white tiger Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:06 am

Glaciercloud

Glaciercloud
*True Warrior*

Character Name: Eclipse

Alliance: Tiger

Rank None

Age 15 years

AppearanceEclispe, the all seeing white tiger Mystic-creature-tiger-animal

Personality: A very caring tiger, though she will not take anyone lightly. She loves water even though she is from the cat-race. She loves the taste of fish, and squirrel legs. She hates warfare and death of others, even though she cannot see them, she knows them in her visions.

History She was born in a forest, she had a mom and dad and 1 sister, 2 brothers. They lived together in the forest, but one day, many small cats intered the forest taking it over. They left the forest and headed to the mountain. That were they found the forest and spring, but one day a group of lions attacked them, and killed her family while she excaped into the cave under the spring. The lions left and moved on and never came back. Eclipse barried her family and lived their the reest of her life, usually she find a stray cat and let them stay with her for a while then she would let them continue their journey.

Notes/Other: She lives in the cold mountain, at the peek of the mountain is where she is at. At the peek their is a crater in it, filled with life, warmth, a forest and a spring. She can see into the future but some off the things she see's it someone what things that don't happen, but they usually do. She can see into someone's mind, and see the deepest secrets. She can sometimes see into the past, and which her vision in the past are always accurate. She knows most of the things currently happening in the world around but she mainly focuses on the things happening around her mountain. She was born before the clans where even made.

~It would be awesome if yuns excepted this, also if she does get excepted can she be on the other site and if she can, can she have her little own forume thingy, like how theirs tawnyclan has one and darkclan~

2Eclispe, the all seeing white tiger Empty Re: Eclispe, the all seeing white tiger Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:32 pm

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

wow sounds nice.
She can have her own forum but just her...
what do you want in the forum though i will discuss it with Longstorm first...

3Eclispe, the all seeing white tiger Empty Re: Eclispe, the all seeing white tiger Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:38 am

Glaciercloud

Glaciercloud
*True Warrior*

Eclipse Peek. (like Tawnyclan how it is the main thing to go on)
The spring.
The forest.
The cave.
Then the ridge.
Eclipse's Den. (all them go underneith Eclipse peek's)
(I just relized she could spy on ppl)

4Eclispe, the all seeing white tiger Empty re eclipse Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:42 am

Oakclaw

Oakclaw
*True Warrior*

cool Cool Cool

5Eclispe, the all seeing white tiger Empty Re: Eclispe, the all seeing white tiger Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:10 am

Glaciercloud

Glaciercloud
*True Warrior*

Lokistar, I went on the other site, and i seen how you done that, but thats not what I ment, I must've exlpained it wrong, anyways i ment like how you press on Dewclan and it goes to the dewclan camp, territories and borders, and plot's and updates. Thats how i wanted it, also would you delete Glaciercloud's account, but not ~*Glaciercloud*~ cause for some reason i forgot my password for my email on that one, but then I used my other email and created ~*Glaciercloud*~ so I would greatly appreciate if you delete Glaciercloud. Anyways, sorry about causing you so much trouble. Crying or Very sad

6Eclispe, the all seeing white tiger Empty Re: Eclispe, the all seeing white tiger Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:18 am

Daystream

Daystream
*True Warrior*

Eclipse sounds like Midnight.

7Eclispe, the all seeing white tiger Empty Re: Eclispe, the all seeing white tiger Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:51 am

Glaciercloud

Glaciercloud
*True Warrior*

Hey! I thought Midnight either could see into the future or get prophecies from the future. Eclipse can see into future, past, and present! Also she see people's true intensions.

8Eclispe, the all seeing white tiger Empty Re: Eclispe, the all seeing white tiger Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:58 am

Daystream

Daystream
*True Warrior*

That could prove that Dayriser isn't evil.And that could put Daystream in trouble.

9Eclispe, the all seeing white tiger Empty Re: Eclispe, the all seeing white tiger Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:09 am

Glaciercloud

Glaciercloud
*True Warrior*

I guess, I wonder if i should start rping her now or when we get started on the other site.

10Eclispe, the all seeing white tiger Empty Re: Eclispe, the all seeing white tiger Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:11 am

Longstorm

Longstorm
Admin

Glaciercloud wrote:Lokistar, I went on the other site, and i seen how you done that, but thats not what I ment, I must've exlpained it wrong, anyways i ment like how you press on Dewclan and it goes to the dewclan camp, territories and borders, and plot's and updates. Thats how i wanted it, also would you delete Glaciercloud's account, but not ~*Glaciercloud*~ cause for some reason i forgot my password for my email on that one, but then I used my other email and created ~*Glaciercloud*~ so I would greatly appreciate if you delete Glaciercloud. Anyways, sorry about causing you so much trouble. Crying or Very sad

Check out the category 'Outside Clan Territories' - you'll find what you're looking for there! Wink

11Eclispe, the all seeing white tiger Empty Re: Eclispe, the all seeing white tiger Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:20 am

Glaciercloud

Glaciercloud
*True Warrior*

Omg that is so cool Loki ~gives you a hug~ you are amazing!!!

12Eclispe, the all seeing white tiger Empty Re: Eclispe, the all seeing white tiger Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:39 am

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

why what did I do? you probably find longstorm is the smart one...

13Eclispe, the all seeing white tiger Empty Re: Eclispe, the all seeing white tiger Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:42 am

Glaciercloud

Glaciercloud
*True Warrior*

Oh....still you are amazing, and you deserve a hug!! and so does Longstorm!

14Eclispe, the all seeing white tiger Empty Re: Eclispe, the all seeing white tiger Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:24 am

Longstorm

Longstorm
Admin

*holds hands up* whoa, whoa, whoa - I'm not a hugger. I'll take a high five though! *holds up hand*

15Eclispe, the all seeing white tiger Empty Re: Eclispe, the all seeing white tiger Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:53 am

Brightfern

Brightfern
*Newbie*

why are people hugging each other? It's kinda weird.....

http://www.warriors.iftopic.com

16Eclispe, the all seeing white tiger Empty Re: Eclispe, the all seeing white tiger Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:15 pm

Daystream

Daystream
*True Warrior*

cyber talk.It means that they're friends.Not what it seems like...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum