Warrior Cats RPG Site Listings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Warrior Cats RPG Site Listings

The ultimate RPG advertising site!

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
A Warriors RPG: a Freeforum site UPDATE

Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:20 am by Longstorm

http://wcrpg.freeforums.org/ has been experiencing a terrible lag in activity!

Why don't we all help out and put in some great plots and characters!

Huh?

Huh? Wink

Comments: 0

The Best Warriors is NO MORE! (read on!)

Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:11 am by Longstorm

You read that right fellow role players; The Best Warriors members have fled their site due to inactivity (and the admin's lack of familiarity with Proboard's system, which is understandable since it IS a complicated system to master.)

BUT, don't fret! The same member, Clans and characters can be found on their new website (a forumotion site):
Misguided Hearts

This website has a similar color …

[ Full reading ]

The Best Warriors.com

Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:41 am by Longstorm

'The Best Warriors' site has had a skin change!

CLAN DUTIES

Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:04 pm by Hawkfire, Admin

Hi all!

The duties in a Clan must be carried out for it all to work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LEADERS must enforce rules and make everything flow. Try to come online every day and make sure the deputy sends patrols. (You will also have to do the duties of deputy if there isn't one)

DEPUTIES must send out patrols to renew scents marks. Dawn, sun high and sun set patrols are needed; dawn is …

[ Full reading ]

THE WARRIOR CODE

Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:18 pm by Hawkfire, Admin

WARRIOR CODE:
The Principles a Warrior Must Live By:
1. Defend your clan with your life.
2. Do not hunt or trespass on another Clan's territory
3. Elders and kits must be fed before apprentices and warriors
4. Prey is killed only to be eaten; give thanks to StarClan for its life.
5. A kit must be at least 6 moons old to become an apprentice
6. Newly appointed warriors will keep a silent vigil one …

[ Full reading ]

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» BlogClan Roleplay Site
Random RPG questions... EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 10:28 am by Guest

» A Warriors RPG: a Freeforum site UPDATE
Random RPG questions... EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 1:20 am by Longstorm

» Forgotten Purrs Warriors RP
Random RPG questions... EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 7:58 pm by Guest

» THOAW (The Heart Of A Warrior) <3:).
Random RPG questions... EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 10:24 pm by THOAW

» What is the 'Summer Lull?'
Random RPG questions... EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:26 am by Longstorm

» The Best Warriors is NO MORE! (read on!)
Random RPG questions... EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:11 am by Longstorm

» Warrior Cats RPG - a freeforums site.
Random RPG questions... EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 2:57 am by Longstorm

» Warrior Cats RPG - a freeforums site.
Random RPG questions... EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 11:48 pm by f.a.i.t.h.

» The Warrior Clan Territories - A Warriors RPG
Random RPG questions... EmptyThu May 03, 2012 4:29 am by Longstorm

Affiliates
free forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Random RPG questions...

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Random RPG questions... Empty Random RPG questions... Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:37 am

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

hello all- There might be a reward for the best answers

1.Who is sad like me and refreshes the page about seven time a waiting for people to come on? Why?

2. Who gets annoyed when people come on and post on off subject forums on "how they make their cat"

3. Who is your favorite RPGer and why in detail...

4. Who do you dislike and why in detail?

5.which top three cats are your favorite and why

6. who thinks their better than every1 else?

2Random RPG questions... Empty Re: Random RPG questions... Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:34 am

Longstorm

Longstorm
Admin

Heh, I'll play along:

1: I think that everyone feels that way - but I definitely feel that way. Why? Because I like the storyline to keep rolling...

2: I most certainly do. How much more obvious can you get with 'I Want A Cat'?

3: ME. Lol, jk. I don't play favorites, and I love everyone who RPs regularly here (i.e., Loki, flame, Firey, Meany, Runny, switch, starting to warm up to Hailfur...)

4: I feel a general dislike towards Sassystar only for the reason that she is ignorant of our ways and refuses to learn.

5: Searingeyes - he's nicer than he seems. Shadowstar - evil Smile. Robinsong - totally insane like the rest of Darkclan!

6: ...is that a trick question - ARE YOU SECRETLY EVIL!?!?! .... naturally: lol!

3Random RPG questions... Empty Re: Random RPG questions... Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:51 am

Glaciercloud

Glaciercloud
*True Warrior*

(Oh, I see how you are, you don't like meh, thats all fine, I guess)

1. I did that all the time tell I started going to meetings and getting grounded.
2. I don't really care cause i usually don't read there stuff unless i fell like it, which is never.
3. Idk everyone seems about the same level, though Longstorm, seems more advanced, thats what I think.
4. Ummm, I generally don't like anyone at this moment, though this one person is starting to get on my nerves (I will not comment there name)
5. I don't really have any, though I like some more then others, but I'm not self obsorbed, that probley why.
6. Sometimes, I think Daystream, other times Longstorm, maybe Sassystar, idk really know, they switch on and off.

4Random RPG questions... Empty Re: Random RPG questions... Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:50 pm

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

(Your all doing fine so far Wink though if it was me who were to be answering it would be:)

1.I refresh the page all the time because I get excited even when its not even my posts or don't include me, To be honest I like having friends who don't judge me for what I look like because to tell the truth, I don't wear make up everyday of my life, I love animals and things that people are fascinated by like ants. I don't like Chavs and hard boys who are sexist and will live on benefits and I can be impatient and hard to interact with unless some genuine people come.

2.To come on and beg questions when the answer is right in front of you gets on my nerves, you can tell who are independent learners when they don't ask and try to have a read of the posts already posted.

3. I Do like a pinch of everyone... But Longstorm, Runfast and Glaciercloud are my Top trumps because you don't realize how advanced and complex they can get their characters. Like Loveless how his face dropped when joy had questioned his name and when Glaciercloud had me actually thinking she was a Innocent, she cat who wouldn't harm a fly and went to Abandon us when she actually went to stop a lot of trouble... Longstorm can really give us a good description without actually giving us one, but then you have Flame (DS) where he can show emotion and thought... its hard to know really who is the best...

4. This is quite well and simply Sassystar the very name irritates me because it means someone who is better, someone who is popular... well you just wouldn't find a name like that in the warriors world. Though "Loki" is an odd warriors name it is welsh and she is a Wolf god, She causes mischief and mayhem though has a tough life. Loki just seems to fit me, though getting back to the subject; There is no reason to be rude and claim leader ship as your own...

5.When I posted this Q' I meant other peoples and in this I reply with:
Loveless- When I RP with this character you get a fatherly bond after him and Runfast seems to allow him to have humor and respect with feeling witch is hard to catch from a page where there are no pictures or actual physical vocal to make you understand "how" he is saying it. Glacie and Daystream- Again complex cats without to much description when RPing with these to I can let my self feel as if I am face to face with them.
Shadowstar- you cannot be an Abbysclannion without feeling something to impress him even though he is a RPG cat. He seems mean and horrible but He is plotting and true.

6.to be honest I don't... well... when your like me *bragging* you can actually see who people are... I "love" but not in a don't ask don't tell way, everyone. Everyone is different though its hard to say. The more often and loyal you are the more I will respect you...

OOC: when you answer my questionaire, tell the truth. There is nothing wrong with an open opinion and anybody who gets all uptight about it... well its their problem.
BTW I am having an operation tomorrow on my back. I have it every year but I hope it gets canceled wish me luck! cheers

5Random RPG questions... Empty Re: Random RPG questions... Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:12 am

Longstorm

Longstorm
Admin

Aw, dang, what's the operation for?

6Random RPG questions... Empty Re: Random RPG questions... Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:27 am

Daystream

Daystream
*True Warrior*

1.Me because it takes about 3 minutes between posts and I get really impatient.

2.I get annoyed because some people are just posting randomly about the same topic over and over and over again.

3.I like Longstorm because he's real rich in detail and he obviously knows what he's talking about.

4.I don't really like Sassystar because she doesn't really think about her actions and she thinks she knows everything.

5.I like:Joy,because she's obviously a rebel and isn't afraid to say it aloud.Dayriser,because he has lots of experience and can read emotion for the better of things.And Cunningheart because she broke the law of abyssclan and became a warrior.

6.No offence,but Sassystar.We kind of judged her harshly,and for a time she probably thought she was admin

7Random RPG questions... Empty Re: Random RPG questions... Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:22 pm

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

Longstorm wrote:Aw, dang, what's the operation for?

Its nothing terrible or dangerous its just annoying and painful.
When I was younger My pony made a nasty stop into a black fence,
I was thrown into the fence and the top wooden pole smashed across my
upper thoracic. When this happened a nerve was trapped and I was temporarily paralyzed. After going to the hospital and having the nerve "Entrapped" The doctors
accidently ripped muscle tissue which later was not treated and Could not grow properly.
So every year I go back and they take tissue that can be damaged while this already scarred tissue grows. If this is not done the doctors fear it can turn into a form of cancer which eventually proves fatal and I would be later be paralyzed any way. Luckily I am able to still ride which is actually strengthening the bone because it is keeping it straight. Though I get terrible back pain...

8Random RPG questions... Empty Re: Random RPG questions... Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:24 am

Runfast

Runfast
Admin/Mod

Ehh, back pain - it's a pain! lol!
But seriously, even if it's not terrible or dangerous, the LS group is rooting for you! cheers

9Random RPG questions... Empty Re: Random RPG questions... Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:56 am

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

OOC: thanks luckily for me its been canceled...
I have caught the dredded flue and they think it
going to mess with the operation all together... cheers

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]