Warrior Cats RPG Site Listings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Warrior Cats RPG Site Listings

The ultimate RPG advertising site!

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
A Warriors RPG: a Freeforum site UPDATE

Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:20 am by Longstorm

http://wcrpg.freeforums.org/ has been experiencing a terrible lag in activity!

Why don't we all help out and put in some great plots and characters!

Huh?

Huh? Wink

Comments: 0

The Best Warriors is NO MORE! (read on!)

Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:11 am by Longstorm

You read that right fellow role players; The Best Warriors members have fled their site due to inactivity (and the admin's lack of familiarity with Proboard's system, which is understandable since it IS a complicated system to master.)

BUT, don't fret! The same member, Clans and characters can be found on their new website (a forumotion site):
Misguided Hearts

This website has a similar color …

[ Full reading ]

The Best Warriors.com

Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:41 am by Longstorm

'The Best Warriors' site has had a skin change!

CLAN DUTIES

Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:04 pm by Hawkfire, Admin

Hi all!

The duties in a Clan must be carried out for it all to work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LEADERS must enforce rules and make everything flow. Try to come online every day and make sure the deputy sends patrols. (You will also have to do the duties of deputy if there isn't one)

DEPUTIES must send out patrols to renew scents marks. Dawn, sun high and sun set patrols are needed; dawn is …

[ Full reading ]

THE WARRIOR CODE

Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:18 pm by Hawkfire, Admin

WARRIOR CODE:
The Principles a Warrior Must Live By:
1. Defend your clan with your life.
2. Do not hunt or trespass on another Clan's territory
3. Elders and kits must be fed before apprentices and warriors
4. Prey is killed only to be eaten; give thanks to StarClan for its life.
5. A kit must be at least 6 moons old to become an apprentice
6. Newly appointed warriors will keep a silent vigil one …

[ Full reading ]

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» BlogClan Roleplay Site
A new cat in town.... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 10:28 am by Guest

» A Warriors RPG: a Freeforum site UPDATE
A new cat in town.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 1:20 am by Longstorm

» Forgotten Purrs Warriors RP
A new cat in town.... - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 7:58 pm by Guest

» THOAW (The Heart Of A Warrior) <3:).
A new cat in town.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 10:24 pm by THOAW

» What is the 'Summer Lull?'
A new cat in town.... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:26 am by Longstorm

» The Best Warriors is NO MORE! (read on!)
A new cat in town.... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:11 am by Longstorm

» Warrior Cats RPG - a freeforums site.
A new cat in town.... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 2:57 am by Longstorm

» Warrior Cats RPG - a freeforums site.
A new cat in town.... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 11:48 pm by f.a.i.t.h.

» The Warrior Clan Territories - A Warriors RPG
A new cat in town.... - Page 2 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 4:29 am by Longstorm

Affiliates
free forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

A new cat in town....

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26A new cat in town.... - Page 2 Empty Re: A new cat in town.... Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:18 pm

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

Lokistars grey stripes lit under silver pelt as she lay awake in her den. She grieved for what could be and loafed what would never be. she tossed over and poked out of her den and gazed into the darkness of the still, chill air...

27A new cat in town.... - Page 2 Empty for GC Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:55 pm

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

A new cat in town.... - Page 2 5196218356_0627eb5e56
sorry its so BAD

28A new cat in town.... - Page 2 Empty Re: A new cat in town.... Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:59 am

Glaciercloud

Glaciercloud
*True Warrior*

(omg that is so amazing!!)

29A new cat in town.... - Page 2 Empty Re: A new cat in town.... Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:04 am

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

sorry its kinda late for me BTW lets Rp before my brain falls out one ear :3

30A new cat in town.... - Page 2 Empty Re: A new cat in town.... Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:25 am

Glaciercloud

Glaciercloud
*True Warrior*

(ok.)

Glaciercloud walked a little faster through the trees walking around them, she sniffed the air, she could smell that daystream was near by, she walked towards is scent, hopefully he'll jump out soon, she looked behind her and saw that Dayriser was still following her, she hoped they can take him out quickly before sun rise.

31A new cat in town.... - Page 2 Empty Re: A new cat in town.... Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:35 am

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

Dayriser studied every speck of where They were and smelt Daystream as well... "Glaciercloud I need to ask you something?" he mewed stopping. "When I was a kit My mother left me and I was raised roughly, I don't think anybody likes me, I have to confess, I... I saw my dad," he lied but he was an Excellent liar... "I was spoke to him and he wanted me to go home so I discuessed how much I enjoyed it here and... I think I want to stay... What is your advise, I don't wan't Lokistar to kick me out like my mother did... I... My life was destroyed and I want an smart cat like you to give me the answer."...

32A new cat in town.... - Page 2 Empty Re: A new cat in town.... Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:51 am

Glaciercloud

Glaciercloud
*True Warrior*

Glaciercloud giggled [color=violet"Was your fathers name, Tron? And you weren't talking to him about going home, and that other cr*p!, you were telling him our secrets about our clan!"[/color] She yelled at him, her fur sticking up, her clothes unsheathed. " and i don't care about your rough life, even if you had one! No one does like, no one trusts you, you stupid foxdung!" she screamed at him, ready to attack.

33A new cat in town.... - Page 2 Empty Re: A new cat in town.... Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:59 am

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

Dayriser smiled coldly "Medicine cats are supposed to be "peacefull am I wrong?" he sat and rasped his tongue over his pelt "Lokistar cares about me... I have been watching and taking in to fact that you leaders condition has slipped ever since she "spilled" her past out to that warrior... Darkcloud was it..." Imagine how angry she would be and star clan well... starclan would not share tongues with you any more would they?" "think about it..." He turned and padded off his fur unruffled...

34A new cat in town.... - Page 2 Empty Re: A new cat in town.... Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:16 am

Glaciercloud

Glaciercloud
*True Warrior*

Glaciercloud ggigled "I am peace, but not towards liars and and telling other cats about our secrets." she said in a soft tone, she then listened to his remark, she was somewhat shock of what he said, she tehn watched him leave, she then looked around herself, then ran back to camp, forgetting about Daystream. She ran back into her den, what did she do, did she just scream at some cat and ready to attack him, she never acted like that, except with her brother and sister. she had to tell Lokistar about, but would it hurt her or make her condition worse, wait she had a condition, i have to talk to her.

35A new cat in town.... - Page 2 Empty Re: A new cat in town.... Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:27 am

Daystream

Daystream
*True Warrior*

Dastream leaped onto Daysriser and clawed at his fur."I'll kill you,you stupid foxdung of a cat!"he hissed.After a few claws to the ear,Dayriser fell silent."Yes!"mewed Daystream.

Daysriser had the ability to slow his heartbeat down so much,he looked dead.Just relax your brain.He recalled his mentor's voice.Act as if you aren't there.[i]He wasn't surprised when it was working.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum