Warrior Cats RPG Site Listings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Warrior Cats RPG Site Listings

The ultimate RPG advertising site!

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
A Warriors RPG: a Freeforum site UPDATE

Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:20 am by Longstorm

http://wcrpg.freeforums.org/ has been experiencing a terrible lag in activity!

Why don't we all help out and put in some great plots and characters!

Huh?

Huh? Wink

Comments: 0

The Best Warriors is NO MORE! (read on!)

Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:11 am by Longstorm

You read that right fellow role players; The Best Warriors members have fled their site due to inactivity (and the admin's lack of familiarity with Proboard's system, which is understandable since it IS a complicated system to master.)

BUT, don't fret! The same member, Clans and characters can be found on their new website (a forumotion site):
Misguided Hearts

This website has a similar color …

[ Full reading ]

The Best Warriors.com

Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:41 am by Longstorm

'The Best Warriors' site has had a skin change!

CLAN DUTIES

Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:04 pm by Hawkfire, Admin

Hi all!

The duties in a Clan must be carried out for it all to work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LEADERS must enforce rules and make everything flow. Try to come online every day and make sure the deputy sends patrols. (You will also have to do the duties of deputy if there isn't one)

DEPUTIES must send out patrols to renew scents marks. Dawn, sun high and sun set patrols are needed; dawn is …

[ Full reading ]

THE WARRIOR CODE

Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:18 pm by Hawkfire, Admin

WARRIOR CODE:
The Principles a Warrior Must Live By:
1. Defend your clan with your life.
2. Do not hunt or trespass on another Clan's territory
3. Elders and kits must be fed before apprentices and warriors
4. Prey is killed only to be eaten; give thanks to StarClan for its life.
5. A kit must be at least 6 moons old to become an apprentice
6. Newly appointed warriors will keep a silent vigil one …

[ Full reading ]

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» BlogClan Roleplay Site
CLOSED Border patrol - or not? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 10:28 am by Guest

» A Warriors RPG: a Freeforum site UPDATE
CLOSED Border patrol - or not? - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 1:20 am by Longstorm

» Forgotten Purrs Warriors RP
CLOSED Border patrol - or not? - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 7:58 pm by Guest

» THOAW (The Heart Of A Warrior) <3:).
CLOSED Border patrol - or not? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 10:24 pm by THOAW

» What is the 'Summer Lull?'
CLOSED Border patrol - or not? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:26 am by Longstorm

» The Best Warriors is NO MORE! (read on!)
CLOSED Border patrol - or not? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:11 am by Longstorm

» Warrior Cats RPG - a freeforums site.
CLOSED Border patrol - or not? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 2:57 am by Longstorm

» Warrior Cats RPG - a freeforums site.
CLOSED Border patrol - or not? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 11:48 pm by f.a.i.t.h.

» The Warrior Clan Territories - A Warriors RPG
CLOSED Border patrol - or not? - Page 3 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 4:29 am by Longstorm

Affiliates
free forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

CLOSED Border patrol - or not?

+4
bionicle5
SwitchFar
Runfast
Longstorm
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51CLOSED Border patrol - or not? - Page 3 Empty Re: CLOSED Border patrol - or not? Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:25 am

Longstorm

Longstorm
Admin

OOC: Ok... the cats can't stay here forever... We'll give it another day, then the Abyss cats will escape.

52CLOSED Border patrol - or not? - Page 3 Empty Re: CLOSED Border patrol - or not? Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:14 pm

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

yes thats a good idea... The league will be invading Tawnyclan tonight as well...

53CLOSED Border patrol - or not? - Page 3 Empty Re: CLOSED Border patrol - or not? Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:27 pm

Longstorm

Longstorm
Admin

OOC: is flame coming back?

54CLOSED Border patrol - or not? - Page 3 Empty Re: CLOSED Border patrol - or not? Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:47 pm

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

OOC:I dont know, I,ll rp the league until he does... i wont rp anyone of yours Razz

55CLOSED Border patrol - or not? - Page 3 Empty Re: CLOSED Border patrol - or not? Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:53 pm

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

Tron's hackles rose, He knew from their angry faces that his best fighters were about to die... conquering the forest was a stupid idea and with such a small army? No the lord of the league would do terrible things if he came back with nothing... "Retreat ABYSSCLAN OR PREPARE TO DIE!" his voice was shrill with rage, I won't die through stubborness! he told him self... These cats are strong but we are stronger... Are we? We'll have to see. I wont let my team die. he looked at Sheegra, I wont let you die...

56CLOSED Border patrol - or not? - Page 3 Empty Re: CLOSED Border patrol - or not? Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:34 am

SwitchFar

SwitchFar

Despairingcall rolled his eyes and mewed, "Why, why, why? If you don't give a real answer, you'll all die!" What made that rhyme interesting was that Despairingcall had used Tron's voice to do so.

57CLOSED Border patrol - or not? - Page 3 Empty Re: CLOSED Border patrol - or not? Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:43 am

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

Tron hissed angrily and called two of his warriors forward, "so you can mimic my voice is that supposed to be your excuse for not having strengh?" The biggest cat leaped forward and struck Desparingcall on the head, his blow hard enough to just make a cat gasp...

58CLOSED Border patrol - or not? - Page 3 Empty Re: CLOSED Border patrol - or not? Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:59 am

Longstorm

Longstorm
Admin

As Tron leapt out, Cunningheart lashed out with unsheathed claws at Tron.

59CLOSED Border patrol - or not? - Page 3 Empty Re: CLOSED Border patrol - or not? Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:20 am

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

"STOP!" yowled a voice... The cats all froze and looked around to see a fiery pelted tom pelt up to tron. "Dayriser?" Dayriser bowed out of breath, "What do you want you are supposed to be at your post spying we are not coming until_" "But its really important... I was in the forest... *puff pant* when I heard the leader and a warrior talking... The leader has gone down hill... you won't believe it, if we attack now She is defenseless The clan are practically destroyed they just need someone to give them that extra push to destroy them... and black... He has proven himself use full. He has tricked that apprentice and well if we go now we can take that whole piece of land... plains,forest and cliff.." "Welldone Dayriser, The master will be proud, I was right to take you in off that she cat... I am proud!" Dayriser gleamed and Tron glared at the Abyssclan cats "Looks like we wont need your land after all!" he Bolted of Yowling a shriek so terrible a shrill ring seemed to pass through the air....

60CLOSED Border patrol - or not? - Page 3 Empty Re: CLOSED Border patrol - or not? Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:23 am

Meany

Meany

Razorclaw and Snarlgag exchanged a look, but kept their claws unsheathed, awaiting orders.

61CLOSED Border patrol - or not? - Page 3 Empty Re: CLOSED Border patrol - or not? Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:44 am

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

Dayriser led them (still in abyssclan turf) to the Tawnyclan border...
"The only entrance is at the back... Their "strongest warrior is absent at the moment and There is no real threat..." Tron nodded. "Wait," he mewed "Leave the females alive..." Dayriser turned on him "What about the leader?" Tron thought for a second "drag her out and i'll think about it.."

62CLOSED Border patrol - or not? - Page 3 Empty Re: CLOSED Border patrol - or not? Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:45 am

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

Dayriser led them (still in abyssclan turf) to the Tawnyclan border...
"The only entrance is at the back... Their "strongest warrior is absent at the moment and There is no real threat..." Tron nodded. "Wait," he mewed "Leave the females alive..." Dayriser turned on him "What about the leader?" Tron thought for a second "drag her out and i'll think about it.."

63CLOSED Border patrol - or not? - Page 3 Empty Re: CLOSED Border patrol - or not? Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:00 am

Longstorm

Longstorm
Admin

Cunningheart had snarled at the cats as they left, the entire patrol holding their ground.
After they had gone, she looked to the cats and mewed, "Let's go."
She spun around and left out of the hole in the wall.

Searingeyes stood with Despairingcall, the two watching where the 'League' cats had left.

64CLOSED Border patrol - or not? - Page 3 Empty Re: CLOSED Border patrol - or not? Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:08 am

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

"Do you all understand?" Tron growled The cats yowled loudly... "Good," "wait!" Dayriser mewed "I want to tear the leader apart..." Tron looked at him "That leader did something my mother did... I want to make her know the pain I went through..." "Thats if I say we will kill her... but okay" Tron growled lets go....

65CLOSED Border patrol - or not? - Page 3 Empty Re: CLOSED Border patrol - or not? Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:34 am

Meany

Meany

Snarlgag and Razorclaw followed Cunningheart in a heartbeat, turning with her and following her out of the two-leg den, Bloodclaw not far behind.
"Fox-hearted cowards," Snarlgag hissed under his breath as he left, a curse to the absent cats.

66CLOSED Border patrol - or not? - Page 3 Empty Re: CLOSED Border patrol - or not? Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:52 am

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

In the distance yowls of terror and suprise went as an uproar as Death and blood lingered in the air, Dayriser was ordered to make sure no pesky Abbyssclan cats would interfere, after a while he got bored and pelted to join the massacre that was to be
at... https://warriorrpgbyhawkfire.forumotion.com/tawny-clan-camp-f21/in-the-clearing-where-a-battle-unfolds-t189.htm#1157 Tawnyclan...

67CLOSED Border patrol - or not? - Page 3 Empty Re: CLOSED Border patrol - or not? Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:10 am

SwitchFar

SwitchFar

Despairingcall looked at Searingeyes and mewed, "They won't be coming back anytime soon. We're out."

The two followed the patrol back into Abyssclan territory.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum