Warrior Cats RPG Site Listings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Warrior Cats RPG Site Listings

The ultimate RPG advertising site!

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
A Warriors RPG: a Freeforum site UPDATE

Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:20 am by Longstorm

http://wcrpg.freeforums.org/ has been experiencing a terrible lag in activity!

Why don't we all help out and put in some great plots and characters!

Huh?

Huh? Wink

Comments: 0

The Best Warriors is NO MORE! (read on!)

Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:11 am by Longstorm

You read that right fellow role players; The Best Warriors members have fled their site due to inactivity (and the admin's lack of familiarity with Proboard's system, which is understandable since it IS a complicated system to master.)

BUT, don't fret! The same member, Clans and characters can be found on their new website (a forumotion site):
Misguided Hearts

This website has a similar color …

[ Full reading ]

The Best Warriors.com

Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:41 am by Longstorm

'The Best Warriors' site has had a skin change!

CLAN DUTIES

Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:04 pm by Hawkfire, Admin

Hi all!

The duties in a Clan must be carried out for it all to work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LEADERS must enforce rules and make everything flow. Try to come online every day and make sure the deputy sends patrols. (You will also have to do the duties of deputy if there isn't one)

DEPUTIES must send out patrols to renew scents marks. Dawn, sun high and sun set patrols are needed; dawn is …

[ Full reading ]

THE WARRIOR CODE

Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:18 pm by Hawkfire, Admin

WARRIOR CODE:
The Principles a Warrior Must Live By:
1. Defend your clan with your life.
2. Do not hunt or trespass on another Clan's territory
3. Elders and kits must be fed before apprentices and warriors
4. Prey is killed only to be eaten; give thanks to StarClan for its life.
5. A kit must be at least 6 moons old to become an apprentice
6. Newly appointed warriors will keep a silent vigil one …

[ Full reading ]

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» BlogClan Roleplay Site
longing for a dawn patrol... EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 10:28 am by Guest

» A Warriors RPG: a Freeforum site UPDATE
longing for a dawn patrol... EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 1:20 am by Longstorm

» Forgotten Purrs Warriors RP
longing for a dawn patrol... EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 7:58 pm by Guest

» THOAW (The Heart Of A Warrior) <3:).
longing for a dawn patrol... EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 10:24 pm by THOAW

» What is the 'Summer Lull?'
longing for a dawn patrol... EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:26 am by Longstorm

» The Best Warriors is NO MORE! (read on!)
longing for a dawn patrol... EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:11 am by Longstorm

» Warrior Cats RPG - a freeforums site.
longing for a dawn patrol... EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 2:57 am by Longstorm

» Warrior Cats RPG - a freeforums site.
longing for a dawn patrol... EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 11:48 pm by f.a.i.t.h.

» The Warrior Clan Territories - A Warriors RPG
longing for a dawn patrol... EmptyThu May 03, 2012 4:29 am by Longstorm

Affiliates
free forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

longing for a dawn patrol...

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1longing for a dawn patrol... Empty longing for a dawn patrol... Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:14 pm

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

The day was clear and fresh prey scents were drifting in the clan clearing from the forest. Lokiheart lifted her muzzle high to test the air. "I wonder who is on hunting patrol?" she purred looking at the leader den with a longing, "My paws are itching to hunt." sighing she crouched waiting for the others to finally come out their dens.

2longing for a dawn patrol... Empty Re: longing for a dawn patrol... Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:39 pm

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

Her heart sunk it was lait and not a whisker. she watched Glacierpaw pad from the medicine cat den every ounce and a while but no sign of anyone waking. "fine, I will go my self," she grumbled. Stretching she padded out and felt the leaves under her paws and unsheathed her claws. "this is a warriors life,"she purred and padded further from the camp. Pray scent drowned her nostrils. A squirrel chewed a seed at the root of a great oak, its back towards her. Crouching low she crept forward and leapt dispatching it in one swift blow. she clamped hard feeling the sweet warmth of blood.

Covering the prey up she turned to an alarming smell. FOX!!

3longing for a dawn patrol... Empty panic! Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:10 pm

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

Lokiheart slitted her eyes and looked into the brambles. her hear pounding as she jumped back spitting and yowling in terror. A young male fox in his prime stood snarling. His hungry amber eyes glowing. Like the sudden flash of lightning it struck. Holding her dangling from her fore paw she wriggled in desperation of freedom...

4longing for a dawn patrol... Empty Re: longing for a dawn patrol... Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:19 pm

Daystream

Daystream
*True Warrior*

(What?Im confused! confused confused confused confused confused )

5longing for a dawn patrol... Empty ecscape Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:25 pm

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

Lokiheart thought quickly and unsheathed her claws. "foxdung!" she spat, tearing her claw into the wiry fox' eye. In a flash he reared up, letting go of Lokiheart who twisted and darted. Holding her fore-paw high she uncovered the squirrel and took a firm hold pelting back towards camp. He can have that bit of my blood but he is not having my prey, she thought stiffly. The fox didn't seem to be following her but she could scent its anger fizzing. She shot through into the clearing and yowled with pain, "Glaciercloud help me!"

6longing for a dawn patrol... Empty Re: longing for a dawn patrol... Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:27 pm

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

flameheart123 wrote:(What?Im confused! confused confused confused confused confused )

sorry I didn't give much info. lokiheart wants to go hunting, I have not been a warrior long. so I went out on my own to hunt but encountered a fox

7longing for a dawn patrol... Empty Re: longing for a dawn patrol... Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:39 pm

Daystream

Daystream
*True Warrior*

(Kay)

Daypaw slowy walked away from the apprenntice den.His ears flare Up"Lokiheart?Oh no!!!!!"Daypaw sprints toward where he heard the noise.

8longing for a dawn patrol... Empty Re: longing for a dawn patrol... Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:45 pm

Daystream

Daystream
*True Warrior*

Daypaw whimpers.I forgot,I injured my leg.He thought.(Flashback)HHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(FLASHBACK OFF)daypaw looked over at Lokiheart.I have to help, he thought,Glaciercloud can let me do that.

9longing for a dawn patrol... Empty Re: longing for a dawn patrol... Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:52 pm

Daystream

Daystream
*True Warrior*

*The fox reapears*Daypaw launches his body at the fox."DIE!DIE!"His claws go long,fangs grow sharrp,eyes turn red. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil voice changes to demon voice
"BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGE!"

Last edited by flameheart123 on Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Ad detail)

10longing for a dawn patrol... Empty Attack the fox Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:13 am

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

Darts back to help Daypaw and leaps tearing flesh, the young fox wails in anger and pain but is not as fast and the eye Lokiheart blinded was streaming with blood. Anger flared inside her and she felt joy in ripping and shredding into the intruder. Daypaw is fighting hard she thought as she bit its tail. The fox turned to snap her but daypaw clawed its side. In a last yowl of terror the fox darted out of the camp clearing and a sleek trail of blood ran after him. Lokiheart watched it go and her own pain started to ebb back into her...

11longing for a dawn patrol... Empty Ignorance Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:14 am

Daystream

Daystream
*True Warrior*

Daypaw runs after the fox and attacks.The fox gives daypaw a hard chomp on his back and tosses him away."IIIIIIII WIILL KILLLLLL YOU!!"Runs back and gives a quick bite to the foxes leg.Daypaw is comforrted by the sound of its schreeches."I will end your puny life!!!"Daypaw senses lots of anger coming from the fox as it charges.Suddenly, Daypaw is out of tiger form.Will these be my final thoughts?he thought as the fox charges.

Last edited by flameheart123 on Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

12longing for a dawn patrol... Empty grrr Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:24 am

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

Lokiheart charges and thrusts daypaw to the side. The fox rams hard into her and they tumble in a frenzie of scarlet blood, fangs and claw. Starclan save me. Lokiheart pushes hard into the turf and claws at the fox his other eye bleeding badly now the fox staggers in a yowl. pity surged through Lokiheart, she gazes her eyes resting on nothing as her fur stained in blood. she heaved herself to her paws and staggered to fall down onto her own weight. The fox' sides trembled with fear and plead. "Go foxdung!" Lokiheart spat, unsure if it even understood. The fox staggered away limping. "It won't live long," Lokiheart mewed to Daypaw "you fought well I will try to tell Tawnystar if i can," she nodded and dragged her self to her paws.

13longing for a dawn patrol... Empty Fox gonne Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:46 am

Daystream

Daystream
*True Warrior*

"Good rriddance!"Daypaw spat. Mad "He was smelly anyway-owwwwwww!

14longing for a dawn patrol... Empty Re: longing for a dawn patrol... Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:46 am

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

"leave the fox, Its suffered enough. I think its learnt its lesson about crossing paths with you..." there was a glint of concern in her blue eyes "are you all right?"

15longing for a dawn patrol... Empty Re: longing for a dawn patrol... Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:50 am

Daystream

Daystream
*True Warrior*

"Yeah!"Loks down at side."Uh oh!"(reopened gash frrom foxtrap of doom

16longing for a dawn patrol... Empty Re: longing for a dawn patrol... Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:58 am

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

Lokiheart bends down and sniffs his wound, that looks nasty, Better hope glaciercloud hurries home. She tries to stand tall and encourage the apprentice to be strong. Lokiheart just wanted to curl up in her nest, but she knew herself theses wounds were in need of a medicine cat. "Take this," she nudged the squirrel she caught before the fox attacked towards Daypaw...

17longing for a dawn patrol... Empty Re: longing for a dawn patrol... Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:02 am

Daystream

Daystream
*True Warrior*

"No!You caught it.You earnedit.I was too busy greiving about Nightpaws death!"Moves squirrel towards Lokiheart.

Last edited by flameheart123 on Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)

18longing for a dawn patrol... Empty Re: longing for a dawn patrol... Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:15 am

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

Rest her tail on the apprentices shoulder, "This sadness is not sulking its grieving. I ate before I went out anyway." Lokiheart gentle eyes searched Daypaws. "and if you don't eat it i'll make sure your doing elders for a whole quarter moon..." There was humour but a serious edge in her voice as she propped he paws neatly underneath her.

19longing for a dawn patrol... Empty Re: longing for a dawn patrol... Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:24 am

Daystream

Daystream
*True Warrior*

(P.S. Sorry!I was in a hurry! Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Of course I know what to type!I read Warriors! )

20longing for a dawn patrol... Empty Re: longing for a dawn patrol... Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:26 am

Daystream

Daystream
*True Warrior*

"Whatever!"Carries squirrel to apprentice den.(Want to go there for the rest of it?)

21longing for a dawn patrol... Empty Re: longing for a dawn patrol... Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:31 am

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

(I know i thought you said it lke that on purpose BTW Glaciercloud is back I told her to come read what happened to us yada yada, shall we wait for her to reply?) Lokiheart heaves to her paws "I think Glaciercloud will be back soon." she purred tiredly. she rasped her tongue over her open wound which were bleeding. her flank was torn and she sighed tiredly. (you know the health bar what is it I don't have a clue how it operates Exclamation tongue

22longing for a dawn patrol... Empty Re: longing for a dawn patrol... Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:44 am

Daystream

Daystream
*True Warrior*

Go to your profile, and then to character stats,then type your health bar.Its easy.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum