Warrior Cats RPG Site Listings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Warrior Cats RPG Site Listings

The ultimate RPG advertising site!

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
A Warriors RPG: a Freeforum site UPDATE

Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:20 am by Longstorm

http://wcrpg.freeforums.org/ has been experiencing a terrible lag in activity!

Why don't we all help out and put in some great plots and characters!

Huh?

Huh? Wink

Comments: 0

The Best Warriors is NO MORE! (read on!)

Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:11 am by Longstorm

You read that right fellow role players; The Best Warriors members have fled their site due to inactivity (and the admin's lack of familiarity with Proboard's system, which is understandable since it IS a complicated system to master.)

BUT, don't fret! The same member, Clans and characters can be found on their new website (a forumotion site):
Misguided Hearts

This website has a similar color …

[ Full reading ]

The Best Warriors.com

Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:41 am by Longstorm

'The Best Warriors' site has had a skin change!

CLAN DUTIES

Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:04 pm by Hawkfire, Admin

Hi all!

The duties in a Clan must be carried out for it all to work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LEADERS must enforce rules and make everything flow. Try to come online every day and make sure the deputy sends patrols. (You will also have to do the duties of deputy if there isn't one)

DEPUTIES must send out patrols to renew scents marks. Dawn, sun high and sun set patrols are needed; dawn is …

[ Full reading ]

THE WARRIOR CODE

Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:18 pm by Hawkfire, Admin

WARRIOR CODE:
The Principles a Warrior Must Live By:
1. Defend your clan with your life.
2. Do not hunt or trespass on another Clan's territory
3. Elders and kits must be fed before apprentices and warriors
4. Prey is killed only to be eaten; give thanks to StarClan for its life.
5. A kit must be at least 6 moons old to become an apprentice
6. Newly appointed warriors will keep a silent vigil one …

[ Full reading ]

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» BlogClan Roleplay Site
The Outcasts - A Warrior's RPG - New Location! EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 10:28 am by Guest

» A Warriors RPG: a Freeforum site UPDATE
The Outcasts - A Warrior's RPG - New Location! EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 1:20 am by Longstorm

» Forgotten Purrs Warriors RP
The Outcasts - A Warrior's RPG - New Location! EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 7:58 pm by Guest

» THOAW (The Heart Of A Warrior) <3:).
The Outcasts - A Warrior's RPG - New Location! EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 10:24 pm by THOAW

» What is the 'Summer Lull?'
The Outcasts - A Warrior's RPG - New Location! EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:26 am by Longstorm

» The Best Warriors is NO MORE! (read on!)
The Outcasts - A Warrior's RPG - New Location! EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:11 am by Longstorm

» Warrior Cats RPG - a freeforums site.
The Outcasts - A Warrior's RPG - New Location! EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 2:57 am by Longstorm

» Warrior Cats RPG - a freeforums site.
The Outcasts - A Warrior's RPG - New Location! EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 11:48 pm by f.a.i.t.h.

» The Warrior Clan Territories - A Warriors RPG
The Outcasts - A Warrior's RPG - New Location! EmptyThu May 03, 2012 4:29 am by Longstorm

Affiliates
free forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Outcasts - A Warrior's RPG - New Location!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Meany

Meany

Long ago, when a member on HF's site got tired of the inactivity here, they left this site to create one that was much like it, with Tawnyclan, Abyssclan, Moonclan, and Darkclan. A plot started to be constructed as well as a history.
Six months, twenty members, and a name change (Abyssclan renamed to Sandclan), the user here who became Admin there decided that they needed to relocate.

They relocated to here: The Outcasts

The lovely introduction that's supposed to get you interested is this:

Long ago, a group of cats within the clans conspired to overthrow the leaders and lead all of the clans themselves. These cats were found out and exiled. They fled, going far past Riverclan territory for a long time until they came across the Land of No Sun (an inaccurate name: the suns comes out now and then). Their numbers had swelled in the time they had been traveling, and disagreements had become the norm. To end this fighting, they split into five groups, but these groups warred as well. Finally, Starclan intervened, reminding them of their warriors ancestors and the warrior code.
"Cease fighting, or die by our claws."
One of the groups fled to the Twoleg Place, while the other four took the names of: Tawnyclan, Sandclan, Moonclan, and Darkclan.

Brightfern

Brightfern
*Newbie*

That's interesting, but I'm not sure I really want to be exhild and threatened by StarClan that they will tear us apart by their claws..... Well....

http://www.warriors.iftopic.com

amberstar3613

amberstar3613
*Up and Coming*

i know....... still i looked at the Outcasts site and decided to join.... after all, everyone's right, all the activity is going on there now!

DoomStare

DoomStare
*Loyal and Active*

the plot has changed immensely from the time this post was done, and the clans changed.
sandclan is Dewclan now ( just changed name i think)
Moonclan has been forced out of their territory by abyssclan ( heritage of bloodclan)

the common plot was changed and there is a new clan on the rise... MUDBLOODCLAN! A large clan of about 400 cats in counting preparing to destroy the foresters with the power of fire!
you can learn more in the newsletter there
http://outcastwarriors.forum-motion.com/t907-3rd-alleged-newsletter

amberstar3613

amberstar3613
*Up and Coming*

mudbloodclan?????? wow reminds me of harry potter (sorry thats sort of off topic but hey, this is the 'off topic' post!). anyway good 2 know!!! Smile

DoomStare

DoomStare
*Loyal and Active*

yea, i thought the same thing at first, but evil is fun Twisted Evil

amberstar3613

amberstar3613
*Up and Coming*

well haha i guess so but anyway a little evil doesnt hurt!!!! unless u r a goody two-shoes like firestar (no offense 2 firestar fans, i find his style kind of annoying)!

DoomStare

DoomStare
*Loyal and Active*

I KNOW RIGHT???!!!!!!
Tigerstar, ashfur, hawkfrost and Brambleclaw are my favorite so far in the series!!!

amberstar3613

amberstar3613
*Up and Coming*

i agree!!!! the 'good guys' get kind of annoying after a book or 2! i just finished reading 'Crookedstar's Promise' (great book. congrats 2 erin hunter on her best special edition yet!) and it was much more interesting from riverclan's point of view!!!! i found myself angry at thunderclan 4 being such 'fishbrains' as riverclan likes 2 say. i wish more books could be from a clan besides thunderclan!! so 2 all u fanfic writers, try writing from a completely different point of view (hint: try the bad guys!!!) it's way more interesting!!

amberstar3613

DoomStare

DoomStare
*Loyal and Active*

SOMETIMES their interesting,
i liked Longtail, he was a jerk and pretty bossy at first, but became pretty interesting when tigerclaw was exiled

amberstar3613

amberstar3613
*Up and Coming*

have u read Crookedstar's promise? come on all u guys u have 2 read it!!! i mean it !!!!! best special edition ever!! really sad though

DoomStare

DoomStare
*Loyal and Active*

I haven't
so far i haven't even read bluestar's prophecy... yea.... i'm lame!
Or skyclan's destiny!!!

amberstar3613

amberstar3613
*Up and Coming*

its ok... i didnt read skyclans destiny until like a month ago!!!!! but crookedstars promise is interesting!!!

DoomStare

DoomStare
*Loyal and Active*

Grabs Bluestar's prophecy, THEY WERE SO CUTE BACK THEN!!!!

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

Yah! The plots changed from what it was. Its way more interesting now. Advansed RPers should have fun there Smile

DoomStare

DoomStare
*Loyal and Active*

Oh so true loki.. and i hope this site will be active soon :3

amberstar3613

amberstar3613
*Up and Coming*

i hope another special edition will come out soon... i love them!!! except i want it to be from someone's point of view besides firestar because he already has two special editions about him...

DoomStare

DoomStare
*Loyal and Active*

I do understand what you mean. I think i'd be cool to get into the minds of the enemies of the series, what they were thinking. And how they act in the dark forest.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum