Warrior Cats RPG Site Listings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Warrior Cats RPG Site Listings

The ultimate RPG advertising site!

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
A Warriors RPG: a Freeforum site UPDATE

Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:20 am by Longstorm

http://wcrpg.freeforums.org/ has been experiencing a terrible lag in activity!

Why don't we all help out and put in some great plots and characters!

Huh?

Huh? Wink

Comments: 0

The Best Warriors is NO MORE! (read on!)

Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:11 am by Longstorm

You read that right fellow role players; The Best Warriors members have fled their site due to inactivity (and the admin's lack of familiarity with Proboard's system, which is understandable since it IS a complicated system to master.)

BUT, don't fret! The same member, Clans and characters can be found on their new website (a forumotion site):
Misguided Hearts

This website has a similar color …

[ Full reading ]

The Best Warriors.com

Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:41 am by Longstorm

'The Best Warriors' site has had a skin change!

CLAN DUTIES

Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:04 pm by Hawkfire, Admin

Hi all!

The duties in a Clan must be carried out for it all to work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LEADERS must enforce rules and make everything flow. Try to come online every day and make sure the deputy sends patrols. (You will also have to do the duties of deputy if there isn't one)

DEPUTIES must send out patrols to renew scents marks. Dawn, sun high and sun set patrols are needed; dawn is …

[ Full reading ]

THE WARRIOR CODE

Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:18 pm by Hawkfire, Admin

WARRIOR CODE:
The Principles a Warrior Must Live By:
1. Defend your clan with your life.
2. Do not hunt or trespass on another Clan's territory
3. Elders and kits must be fed before apprentices and warriors
4. Prey is killed only to be eaten; give thanks to StarClan for its life.
5. A kit must be at least 6 moons old to become an apprentice
6. Newly appointed warriors will keep a silent vigil one …

[ Full reading ]

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» BlogClan Roleplay Site
Are you absolutely sick of inactive forums? EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 10:28 am by Guest

» A Warriors RPG: a Freeforum site UPDATE
Are you absolutely sick of inactive forums? EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 1:20 am by Longstorm

» Forgotten Purrs Warriors RP
Are you absolutely sick of inactive forums? EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 7:58 pm by Guest

» THOAW (The Heart Of A Warrior) <3:).
Are you absolutely sick of inactive forums? EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 10:24 pm by THOAW

» What is the 'Summer Lull?'
Are you absolutely sick of inactive forums? EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:26 am by Longstorm

» The Best Warriors is NO MORE! (read on!)
Are you absolutely sick of inactive forums? EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:11 am by Longstorm

» Warrior Cats RPG - a freeforums site.
Are you absolutely sick of inactive forums? EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 2:57 am by Longstorm

» Warrior Cats RPG - a freeforums site.
Are you absolutely sick of inactive forums? EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 11:48 pm by f.a.i.t.h.

» The Warrior Clan Territories - A Warriors RPG
Are you absolutely sick of inactive forums? EmptyThu May 03, 2012 4:29 am by Longstorm

Affiliates
free forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Are you absolutely sick of inactive forums?

+4
Lokistar
Longstorm
Daystream
Teapot
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Teapot

*SHOULD BE MORE ACTIVE!*

I myself got tired of looking at all the old, inactive warriors sites and the major one was too big while the minor one rejected me because the Clan I wanted to be in was too full, so I decided to make a new, awesome one for all of us who want a cool, active place to roleplay!

What are you looking for in a Warriors Forum? You can help add and change the rules! We have plenty of Power Positions (Clan Leader, Med Cat, Deputy, Moderator) positions open!

You can help decide which new boards to add, the ones YOU want to see! YOU can direct the community, YOU can have an active RPG!

http://warriorscatstng.proboards.com

Custom graphics made by me, and YOURS could go up too! What better way to start a RPG than with you being one of the first ten members? The more people we have, the more fun it is! Not only that, but once we get to more than fifty active members, I will close the forum, with only YOU being able to invite more people into the community!

Come now before all the power positions are gone! Help make the community better than ever with awesome rpers!

*The name of this site was utilised because I admired Leafheart12's site so much, but that she was never active, so I made one in her honor!*

Daystream

Daystream
*True Warrior*

STOP SPAMMING OR I WILL FRICKING-wait,I don't know what i'll do.

Longstorm

Longstorm
Admin

The colors of that site hurt my eyes...

Daystream

Daystream
*True Warrior*

It only has 7 users! Mad Isn't that sad? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

If i could take over this site i would have a strict rule of "NO SPAMMING IN ANY FORUM BUT THE SPAM FORUM OR ILL KILL YOU ALL, RULE" >:3 btw this rpg site is getting loads of active ppl btw hawkfire isnt even here to get rid off 100 year old posts GGGGGGRRRRRRRRRR

Daystream

Daystream
*True Warrior*

I know.People aren't looking at the age of the posts and are just ruining forum space.(Abyss has an entire frickin army!)

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

Thats good because RP is all about loads of people getting on, defending friends and doing crazy things,

Runfast

Runfast
Admin/Mod

Abyssclan's posts aren't old... in fact, all of the posts in Abyssclan are very recent. That 'army' didn't exist until a week ago!

Daystream

Daystream
*True Warrior*

Yeah,for a while we just fought random rouges and foxes.

Longstorm

Longstorm
Admin

It's not an army, runfast, it's a clan, like everyone else's.

Glaciercloud

Glaciercloud
*True Warrior*

Oh, isn't this wonderful, my cats gonna end up dead, from this wars, time to run off and hide somewhere.

SwitchFar

SwitchFar

Who says that Dark and Abyss are gonna attack? Dark is still recovering from Greencough, and Abyss... Well, it doesn't look like they'll be starting any inter-clan wars any time soon.

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

woah chill out ppl.... any how the leaders need to talk about when the next gathering should be...

Daystream

Daystream
*True Warrior*

we need a big fight. thats what we need!

Meany

Meany

To Loki: I don't think we should run on real-time (AKA, IRL time)... We should run on our own time, and according to what's happened so far, the Gathering was only a few days ago.

to Day: Why do we need a big fight now? BTW, you can't play the whole League, taking over the forest... That's like Powerplaying.

Daystream

Daystream
*True Warrior*

Hey,You can rp any cat if you ask!You can change thier personality as long as you ask!

Meany

Meany

Yeah, but you can't PLAY OUT ANOTHER USERS CHARRIE WITHOUT ASKING!!!!!!!!!!

Longstorm

Longstorm
Admin

RUNNING. Calm down. It was a beginner's mistake. What do we say in Outcasts?

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

he isnt playing all league and thats Tawneyclans problem

Meany

Meany

Longstorm wrote:RUNNING. Calm down. It was a beginner's mistake. What do we say in Outcasts?

"Freaking out is for Freaks who get Kicked Out...." Yeah, yeah, yeah...

Sorry, flame.

SwitchFar

SwitchFar

Lol, guess we know why you're called MEANING because everything you say has a big MEANING!
Lol, jk, you know I love you, man.

Longstorm

Longstorm
Admin

Lokistar wrote:he isnt playing all league and thats Tawneyclans problem

What Running is talking about is something about a post in Abyssclan's threads.

To Running: That's better.

Daystream

Daystream
*True Warrior*

Yeah guys.I lost it for a few.The only reason I was gone is because I was forced to go to my dad's wedding.In Texas(I have NO idea)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum