Warrior Cats RPG Site Listings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Warrior Cats RPG Site Listings

The ultimate RPG advertising site!

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
A Warriors RPG: a Freeforum site UPDATE

Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:20 am by Longstorm

http://wcrpg.freeforums.org/ has been experiencing a terrible lag in activity!

Why don't we all help out and put in some great plots and characters!

Huh?

Huh? Wink

Comments: 0

The Best Warriors is NO MORE! (read on!)

Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:11 am by Longstorm

You read that right fellow role players; The Best Warriors members have fled their site due to inactivity (and the admin's lack of familiarity with Proboard's system, which is understandable since it IS a complicated system to master.)

BUT, don't fret! The same member, Clans and characters can be found on their new website (a forumotion site):
Misguided Hearts

This website has a similar color …

[ Full reading ]

The Best Warriors.com

Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:41 am by Longstorm

'The Best Warriors' site has had a skin change!

CLAN DUTIES

Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:04 pm by Hawkfire, Admin

Hi all!

The duties in a Clan must be carried out for it all to work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LEADERS must enforce rules and make everything flow. Try to come online every day and make sure the deputy sends patrols. (You will also have to do the duties of deputy if there isn't one)

DEPUTIES must send out patrols to renew scents marks. Dawn, sun high and sun set patrols are needed; dawn is …

[ Full reading ]

THE WARRIOR CODE

Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:18 pm by Hawkfire, Admin

WARRIOR CODE:
The Principles a Warrior Must Live By:
1. Defend your clan with your life.
2. Do not hunt or trespass on another Clan's territory
3. Elders and kits must be fed before apprentices and warriors
4. Prey is killed only to be eaten; give thanks to StarClan for its life.
5. A kit must be at least 6 moons old to become an apprentice
6. Newly appointed warriors will keep a silent vigil one …

[ Full reading ]

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» BlogClan Roleplay Site
Nursery/ Kits' and Queens' Den - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 10:28 am by Guest

» A Warriors RPG: a Freeforum site UPDATE
Nursery/ Kits' and Queens' Den - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 1:20 am by Longstorm

» Forgotten Purrs Warriors RP
Nursery/ Kits' and Queens' Den - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 7:58 pm by Guest

» THOAW (The Heart Of A Warrior) <3:).
Nursery/ Kits' and Queens' Den - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 10:24 pm by THOAW

» What is the 'Summer Lull?'
Nursery/ Kits' and Queens' Den - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:26 am by Longstorm

» The Best Warriors is NO MORE! (read on!)
Nursery/ Kits' and Queens' Den - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:11 am by Longstorm

» Warrior Cats RPG - a freeforums site.
Nursery/ Kits' and Queens' Den - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 2:57 am by Longstorm

» Warrior Cats RPG - a freeforums site.
Nursery/ Kits' and Queens' Den - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 11:48 pm by f.a.i.t.h.

» The Warrior Clan Territories - A Warriors RPG
Nursery/ Kits' and Queens' Den - Page 2 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 4:29 am by Longstorm

Affiliates
free forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nursery/ Kits' and Queens' Den

+19
Swallowpaw
ezziesong
Lokistar
Mistdapple
Daystream
Oatkit
yellowfuzzy
Duskshadow
Streamkit
mosskit
Calmkit
puffpuff
Longstorm
Thrushfeather
Silverleaf
Hawkfire, Admin
Stormkit
Glaciercloud
Tawnystar
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

26Nursery/ Kits' and Queens' Den - Page 2 Empty Re: Nursery/ Kits' and Queens' Den Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:05 am

Longstorm

Longstorm
Admin

27Nursery/ Kits' and Queens' Den - Page 2 Empty can i be a kit in tawny clan? Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:54 pm

puffpuff

puffpuff
*SHOULD BE MORE ACTIVE!*

the title gives a main idea

28Nursery/ Kits' and Queens' Den - Page 2 Empty Re: Nursery/ Kits' and Queens' Den Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:13 am

Calmkit

Calmkit
*SHOULD BE MORE ACTIVE!*

A small kit sat up and yawned. He streched, itched an itch, then mumbled. "Hello." He instantly lay back down and dozed off again.

Uh, is that the right way to start?

29Nursery/ Kits' and Queens' Den - Page 2 Empty New kit Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:31 am

mosskit

*SHOULD BE MORE ACTIVE!*

hi guys can i join tawnyclan and be called mosskit, i'm new thanks.

30Nursery/ Kits' and Queens' Den - Page 2 Empty Re: Nursery/ Kits' and Queens' Den Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:04 am

Streamkit

Streamkit
*SHOULD BE MORE ACTIVE!*

Streamkit snuck out of the nursery and ran to Glaciercloud. "Can I be your apprentice? Cobweb is for stopping bleeding, tansy helps with the wound, watermint helps tummy aches, and um . . . . oh! Borage leaves help nursing queens and it helps with fevers!" she squeked. Wow! I already know some of them! Streamkit thought exitedly. She looked up expectantly up at Glaciercloud. Then she added "Please! I vow to help!"

31Nursery/ Kits' and Queens' Den - Page 2 Empty Joining TawnyClan Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:01 am

Duskshadow

Duskshadow
*SHOULD BE MORE ACTIVE!*

Hi I'm Duskkit can I join please? I am a dark brown tabby she-kit with green eyes. Question

32Nursery/ Kits' and Queens' Den - Page 2 Empty Blackkit Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:31 am

yellowfuzzy

yellowfuzzy
*SHOULD BE MORE ACTIVE!*

I've put in a request to be in the RP, but I'm really bored so i'm gonna RP, if u dont want me to or sometin, just delelete it if u want me to wait.
I'ma terrible speller by the way Embarassed

Blackkit stumbled in to the nursery, her amber eye bleeding, a fresh nick in her left ear and cuts and scarpes all over her thin and weak body. She collapsed in a soft nest lined with feathers and moss, she had been searching for days for somewhere to call her new home. Seeing this place gave her hope that maybe she could be a warrior, she had met a rogue on her journey who told her basic medicine but when she had asked for the rogue companship, the rogue turned on her and nicked the young kit in the ear, Blackkit was only 4 moons old, but she had had to hunt for her own food and search for her own water. She had become frail, weak. But she had finally found a place to stay, a warm place with kind cats and fuzzy nest...she purred as she felts herself drift off into a deep sleep... Sleep

33Nursery/ Kits' and Queens' Den - Page 2 Empty Re: Nursery/ Kits' and Queens' Den Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:44 am

Glaciercloud

Glaciercloud
*True Warrior*

Glaciercloud padded into the nursery den looked at everyone "Hello all, does anyone need anything" she meowed loudly.

34Nursery/ Kits' and Queens' Den - Page 2 Empty Re: Nursery/ Kits' and Queens' Den Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:37 am

yellowfuzzy

yellowfuzzy
*SHOULD BE MORE ACTIVE!*

Blackkit jumps at the sound of the medicine cat, she is suddenly very alert. She yawns "I think my ear is infected.."She says to Glaciercloud(I think thats it:P) She streches and pads off the medicine den with Glaciercloud.

35Nursery/ Kits' and Queens' Den - Page 2 Empty Re: Nursery/ Kits' and Queens' Den Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:11 am

Glaciercloud

Glaciercloud
*True Warrior*

"Okay, come on" she said walking back to the den with Blackkit.

36Nursery/ Kits' and Queens' Den - Page 2 Empty Re: Nursery/ Kits' and Queens' Den Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:37 am

yellowfuzzy

yellowfuzzy
*SHOULD BE MORE ACTIVE!*

Blackkit yawns "I'm Blackkit by the way"She tells GlacierCloud

37Nursery/ Kits' and Queens' Den - Page 2 Empty Re: Nursery/ Kits' and Queens' Den Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:37 am

Oatkit

*SHOULD BE MORE ACTIVE!*

Hi i'm Oatkit, i'm new so i'm not really sure if i should post here, but i wanted to join TawnyClan. Please tell me if this is in the wrong spot. Thanks! cat

38Nursery/ Kits' and Queens' Den - Page 2 Empty Re: Nursery/ Kits' and Queens' Den Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:06 pm

Daystream

Daystream
*True Warrior*

"hmpph! I want to try to swallow a feather

39Nursery/ Kits' and Queens' Den - Page 2 Empty Re: Nursery/ Kits' and Queens' Den Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:07 pm

Daystream

Daystream
*True Warrior*

Oakkit, yeah join

40Nursery/ Kits' and Queens' Den - Page 2 Empty Re: Nursery/ Kits' and Queens' Den Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:09 pm

Daystream

Daystream
*True Warrior*

"Blackkit, give me a feather!" whispers Daykit.

41Nursery/ Kits' and Queens' Den - Page 2 Empty Re: Nursery/ Kits' and Queens' Den Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:12 pm

Daystream

Daystream
*True Warrior*

fine! im leaving:(

42Nursery/ Kits' and Queens' Den - Page 2 Empty Re: Nursery/ Kits' and Queens' Den Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:07 pm

Mistdapple

*Newbie*

Leafkit curled up. She was only one moon old and couldn't talk.

43Nursery/ Kits' and Queens' Den - Page 2 Empty Re: Nursery/ Kits' and Queens' Den Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:35 pm

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

Lokiheart pads into the den with freshkill. Placing it down for the older kits and queens. she came to look at the newest arrivals and looked gently at the light brown kit. "she's beautiful," she purred to the queen and padded back out.

44Nursery/ Kits' and Queens' Den - Page 2 Empty Re: Nursery/ Kits' and Queens' Den Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:00 am

ezziesong

ezziesong
*Up and Coming*

Ezziekit playfully pounced on Daykit. (Is Daykit still in here?)

45Nursery/ Kits' and Queens' Den - Page 2 Empty Re: Nursery/ Kits' and Queens' Den Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:22 pm

Daystream

Daystream
*True Warrior*

(No.Its Daystream)

46Nursery/ Kits' and Queens' Den - Page 2 Empty Re: Nursery/ Kits' and Queens' Den Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:56 am

Glaciercloud

Glaciercloud
*True Warrior*

(No it's not, its daypaw, you havn't had warrior ceremony so you get no warrior name!!)

47Nursery/ Kits' and Queens' Den - Page 2 Empty Re: Nursery/ Kits' and Queens' Den Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:15 am

ezziesong

ezziesong
*Up and Coming*

(I'm confused... Who is where? Is there ANY kits at the moment besides me?) Ezziekit padded into the den, still disappointed that she wasn't an apprentice yet.

48Nursery/ Kits' and Queens' Den - Page 2 Empty Re: Nursery/ Kits' and Queens' Den Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:07 pm

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

"Daypaw till your warrior ceremony tonight!" His mentor flicks him on the ear "his warrior ceremony will be tonight I will speak to Glaciercloud and I will be announcing it..." Suspect she looks at the leaders den in longing "as our great leader has not came back yet, any way I will be mentoring you and a special kit will soon be picked to be Glacierclouds apprentice. She flicks her tail almost annoyedly and hopefully you Daypaw will have a apprentice, until Tawneystar ever comes back I will get this clan on its paws and working." Lokiheart turns and stalks out the den. One day I will be leader she thinks with a nod of her head at the fresh kill pile.

49Nursery/ Kits' and Queens' Den - Page 2 Empty Re: Nursery/ Kits' and Queens' Den Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:09 am

ezziesong

ezziesong
*Up and Coming*

Ezziekit turned and left the nursery again. She looked at Tawnystar's den, sighing she looked around, she noticed Lokiheart alongside Daypaw. She padded over slowly, "Lokiheart..." her voice sounded a little sadenned, "When will Tawnystar come back?" ((I know Tawnystar isn't there anymore.)) "Will she ever come back in time for me to be an appretice?"

50Nursery/ Kits' and Queens' Den - Page 2 Empty Re: Nursery/ Kits' and Queens' Den Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:53 pm

Swallowpaw

Swallowpaw
*Newbie*

Swallowkit bounded over to Ezziepaw Twisted Evil and leapt falling on her head "ha," he growled... "I am going to be Medicine cat apprentice," he boasted. "No your noooottt," Whitekit bounded over and got him down. "you little termite Lokistar said she would speak with Glaciercloud, I am going to be Daystreams apprentice, I heard Lokistar say so," she pushed him harder down."get offffff!" Swallokit yowled at her. shocked she stood down. "I know what mar...ughh marigoldeee is, its ughh.... to treat infections."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum