Warrior Cats RPG Site Listings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Warrior Cats RPG Site Listings

The ultimate RPG advertising site!

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
A Warriors RPG: a Freeforum site UPDATE

Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:20 am by Longstorm

http://wcrpg.freeforums.org/ has been experiencing a terrible lag in activity!

Why don't we all help out and put in some great plots and characters!

Huh?

Huh? Wink

Comments: 0

The Best Warriors is NO MORE! (read on!)

Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:11 am by Longstorm

You read that right fellow role players; The Best Warriors members have fled their site due to inactivity (and the admin's lack of familiarity with Proboard's system, which is understandable since it IS a complicated system to master.)

BUT, don't fret! The same member, Clans and characters can be found on their new website (a forumotion site):
Misguided Hearts

This website has a similar color …

[ Full reading ]

The Best Warriors.com

Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:41 am by Longstorm

'The Best Warriors' site has had a skin change!

CLAN DUTIES

Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:04 pm by Hawkfire, Admin

Hi all!

The duties in a Clan must be carried out for it all to work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LEADERS must enforce rules and make everything flow. Try to come online every day and make sure the deputy sends patrols. (You will also have to do the duties of deputy if there isn't one)

DEPUTIES must send out patrols to renew scents marks. Dawn, sun high and sun set patrols are needed; dawn is …

[ Full reading ]

THE WARRIOR CODE

Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:18 pm by Hawkfire, Admin

WARRIOR CODE:
The Principles a Warrior Must Live By:
1. Defend your clan with your life.
2. Do not hunt or trespass on another Clan's territory
3. Elders and kits must be fed before apprentices and warriors
4. Prey is killed only to be eaten; give thanks to StarClan for its life.
5. A kit must be at least 6 moons old to become an apprentice
6. Newly appointed warriors will keep a silent vigil one …

[ Full reading ]

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» BlogClan Roleplay Site
How to Make your cat! EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 10:28 am by Guest

» A Warriors RPG: a Freeforum site UPDATE
How to Make your cat! EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 1:20 am by Longstorm

» Forgotten Purrs Warriors RP
How to Make your cat! EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 7:58 pm by Guest

» THOAW (The Heart Of A Warrior) <3:).
How to Make your cat! EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 10:24 pm by THOAW

» What is the 'Summer Lull?'
How to Make your cat! EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:26 am by Longstorm

» The Best Warriors is NO MORE! (read on!)
How to Make your cat! EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:11 am by Longstorm

» Warrior Cats RPG - a freeforums site.
How to Make your cat! EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 2:57 am by Longstorm

» Warrior Cats RPG - a freeforums site.
How to Make your cat! EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 11:48 pm by f.a.i.t.h.

» The Warrior Clan Territories - A Warriors RPG
How to Make your cat! EmptyThu May 03, 2012 4:29 am by Longstorm

Affiliates
free forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

How to Make your cat!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1How to Make your cat! Empty How to Make your cat! Fri May 20, 2011 5:43 am

Longstorm

Longstorm
Admin

Just write it out like this (use the words in Bold):

Name: You can only use names that aren't in use. If it's a Clan cat, make it a Clan name. If it's a rogue, loner, or any other form of cat, use the name you think fits best!
Age: A cat lives 12-18 years. Domesticated cats (kittypets) can live up to 20 years. If you want an adult cat, make it 2 years old! An elder, at least 15 years.

Alliance: Who does your cat follow? A Clan, Tribe - are you a loner, rogue, or kittypet?

Rank: Kit, Apprentice, Warrior, Deputy, Leader, Medicine Cat, Elder, Loner, Rogue - you can be any of these (Leader, Deputy, and Med. Cat must be specially approved), or if you make a group with different ranks, you write that here!

Appearance: What does your cat look like? Please be realistic! The fur color, the eye color, the size, any special markings, and any scars, please!

Personality: What is your cat like? How is he/she around friends? Family? Enemies? Please know, you don't have to answer the exact questions, but we would very much like to know who your cat is!

History: Who's the mom? Dad? Any brothers or sisters? Any big things happen when they were young, something that changed how they think or act, how they look?

Role Play Example: Show us how well you'll play your cat! Please use third tense, and try your very best! Since we're not an advanced RPG (Role Playing Game), we don't expect you to be perfect.

Copy and Paste this code!

Code:
[b]Name[/b]: [i]You can only use names that aren't in use. If it's a Clan cat, make it a Clan name. If it's a rogue, loner, or any other form of cat, use the name you think fits best![/i]
[b]Age[/b]: [i]A cat lives 12-18 years. Domesticated cats (kittypets) can live up to 20 years. If you want an adult cat, make it 2 years old! An elder, at least 15 years.[/i]
[b]Gender[/b]: [i]Is your cat a tom (boy) or a she-cat (girl)?[/i]

[b]Alliance[/b]: [i]Who does your cat follow? A Clan, Tribe - are you a loner, rogue, or kittypet?[/i]

[b]Rank[/b]: [i]Kit, Apprentice, Warrior, Deputy, Leader, Medicine Cat, Elder, Loner, Rogue - you can be any of these (Leader, Deputy, and Med. Cat must be specially approved), or if you make a group with different ranks, you write that here![/i]

[b]Appearance[/b]: [i]What does your cat look like? Please be realistic! The fur color, the eye color, the size, any special markings, and any scars, please![/i]

[b]Personality[/b]: [i]What is your cat like? How is he/she around friends? Family? Enemies? Please know, you don't have to answer the exact questions, but we would very much like to know who your cat is![/i]

[b]History[/b]: [i]Who's the mom? Dad? Any brothers or sisters? Any big things happen when they were young, something that changed how they think or act, how they look?[/i]

[b]Role Play Example:[/b] [i]Show us how well you'll play your cat! Please use third tense, and try your very best! Since we're not an advanced RPG (Role Playing Game), we don't expect you to be perfect.[/i]

Here's an example of how your Bio (Biography, an account of someone's life written by someone else), should basically look!

Name: Examplecat

Alliance: Loner

Appearance: Examplecat is a small, thick-furred white cat with a few gray patches. Her fur is sleek but a little dirty at times, and her paws are strangely large. Her eyes are a pale green with lime green tint.

Personality: Examplecat doesn't usually run into other cats, so she is a loner by heart and definition. She keeps to herself and doesn't really care about others. If you cross her, she'll come after you and your kits.

History: Born into a loner's family, Examplecat was always the runt of the litter. Scorned by her mother and siblings, Examplecat ran away and lived in the mountains for years, learning to hunt and fend for herself. Recently, she came across a young kit left in the snow. Examplecat is caring for it, despite herself.

RP Example: Examplecat slowly padded through her mountain home, breathing in the fresh, cold air. This was life, for her. Being alone, no one to care about... Wait - what? She swiveled her ears towards what she was certain had been a pitiful cry. Who - or what - was that?
"Guess I have to go look," Examplecat grumbled, changing her course.

Although mine is a more advanced version, you don't have to be quite as descriptive if you don't want to be.

Best of luck![code]

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum