Warrior Cats RPG Site Listings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Warrior Cats RPG Site Listings

The ultimate RPG advertising site!

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
A Warriors RPG: a Freeforum site UPDATE

Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:20 am by Longstorm

http://wcrpg.freeforums.org/ has been experiencing a terrible lag in activity!

Why don't we all help out and put in some great plots and characters!

Huh?

Huh? Wink

Comments: 0

The Best Warriors is NO MORE! (read on!)

Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:11 am by Longstorm

You read that right fellow role players; The Best Warriors members have fled their site due to inactivity (and the admin's lack of familiarity with Proboard's system, which is understandable since it IS a complicated system to master.)

BUT, don't fret! The same member, Clans and characters can be found on their new website (a forumotion site):
Misguided Hearts

This website has a similar color …

[ Full reading ]

The Best Warriors.com

Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:41 am by Longstorm

'The Best Warriors' site has had a skin change!

CLAN DUTIES

Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:04 pm by Hawkfire, Admin

Hi all!

The duties in a Clan must be carried out for it all to work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LEADERS must enforce rules and make everything flow. Try to come online every day and make sure the deputy sends patrols. (You will also have to do the duties of deputy if there isn't one)

DEPUTIES must send out patrols to renew scents marks. Dawn, sun high and sun set patrols are needed; dawn is …

[ Full reading ]

THE WARRIOR CODE

Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:18 pm by Hawkfire, Admin

WARRIOR CODE:
The Principles a Warrior Must Live By:
1. Defend your clan with your life.
2. Do not hunt or trespass on another Clan's territory
3. Elders and kits must be fed before apprentices and warriors
4. Prey is killed only to be eaten; give thanks to StarClan for its life.
5. A kit must be at least 6 moons old to become an apprentice
6. Newly appointed warriors will keep a silent vigil one …

[ Full reading ]

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» BlogClan Roleplay Site
Being a Half-Blood Sucks - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 10:28 am by Guest

» A Warriors RPG: a Freeforum site UPDATE
Being a Half-Blood Sucks - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 1:20 am by Longstorm

» Forgotten Purrs Warriors RP
Being a Half-Blood Sucks - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 7:58 pm by Guest

» THOAW (The Heart Of A Warrior) <3:).
Being a Half-Blood Sucks - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 10:24 pm by THOAW

» What is the 'Summer Lull?'
Being a Half-Blood Sucks - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:26 am by Longstorm

» The Best Warriors is NO MORE! (read on!)
Being a Half-Blood Sucks - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:11 am by Longstorm

» Warrior Cats RPG - a freeforums site.
Being a Half-Blood Sucks - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 2:57 am by Longstorm

» Warrior Cats RPG - a freeforums site.
Being a Half-Blood Sucks - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 11:48 pm by f.a.i.t.h.

» The Warrior Clan Territories - A Warriors RPG
Being a Half-Blood Sucks - Page 2 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 4:29 am by Longstorm

Affiliates
free forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Being a Half-Blood Sucks

+3
Oakclaw
Daystream
Rainkit
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26Being a Half-Blood Sucks - Page 2 Empty re being a half blood sucks Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:56 am

Oakclaw

Oakclaw
*True Warrior*

name:izio
type:night fury
godly parent:night fury
other can hear and see very well

Last edited by Oakclaw on Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

27Being a Half-Blood Sucks - Page 2 Empty Re: Being a Half-Blood Sucks Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:00 am

Daystream

Daystream
*True Warrior*

Kydra turned to Falice."I think it's time for us to change paths.I'm going after a Night Fury,and you'll slow me down!"he said."Goodbye."He turned to the shore,then ran.He hated dragons ever since he knew his father was one.He wanted to kill everyone he saw."Hey,Zura!Get ya butt ova here!"He screamed,knowing that dragons have powerful hearing.

28Being a Half-Blood Sucks - Page 2 Empty re being a half blood sucks Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:02 am

Oakclaw

Oakclaw
*True Warrior*

i will find you kydra thought izio me and zura both will as he laid in his cave

29Being a Half-Blood Sucks - Page 2 Empty Re: Being a Half-Blood Sucks Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:15 am

Daystream

Daystream
*True Warrior*

Kydra set up camp and ate 2 day old fox for dinner.He turned out the light.He heard a yowl across the sky.A shape was circling around him!He grabbed his sword and took off his shades."Don't want to see me now,eh?"he retorted.

30Being a Half-Blood Sucks - Page 2 Empty Re: Being a Half-Blood Sucks Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:32 am

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

Zura's massive wings darkened below as he flew over fields.
"A buffalo would suit me nicely," He grumbled to him self as he
swung into the field of these creatures. The biggest bull stood out and charged trying to protect his females. Zura lurches forward and swung his tail across knocking it offf its hooves. He sat back as he looked down at its spasms...
"This will suit me and Izio so fine." He gripped it with his talons and spun flying back to his dwelling.

31Being a Half-Blood Sucks - Page 2 Empty Re: Being a Half-Blood Sucks Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:13 am

Rainkit

Rainkit
*Newbie*

OOC: Ok first things first. While I was reading what happened I noted that you are a night fury. What is that? And is it a halfblood. If It is not you cannot be one Twisted Evil I am sorry but those are the rules

Falice flew up into the air and smiled. 'He was cute.' She thought.

32Being a Half-Blood Sucks - Page 2 Empty re being a half blood sucks Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:21 am

Oakclaw

Oakclaw
*True Warrior*

whos cute Question

33Being a Half-Blood Sucks - Page 2 Empty Re: Being a Half-Blood Sucks Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:24 am

Rainkit

Rainkit
*Newbie*

OOC: That was just her tjinking about the Basilisk dude

Falice sighed and went to the Graveyard. Her last death was here. She walked up to the grave and spat on it. "I died to young."

34Being a Half-Blood Sucks - Page 2 Empty Re: Being a Half-Blood Sucks Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:06 am

Glaciercloud

Glaciercloud
*True Warrior*

Panoramia walked slowley through the forest, it had gotten dark, so she lighten a lamp with a candle inside, she held it up to her had, She had gotten lost, how could a 2000 your old girl get lost, well her body stopped ageing whenshe turned 10 but her mental power and her god power's have gotten alot stronger. Anyways, she could teleport herself home, she wanted to so bad but her power would alert her father and step-mom. She decided to ask for directions when she finds someone, if she ever does.

35Being a Half-Blood Sucks - Page 2 Empty Re: Being a Half-Blood Sucks Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:38 pm

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

OOC: A night fury is a dragon. and this is a warriors rp site and this is tooo off topic really but two dragons are going to make it fun... so I have any right to be here

IC: Zura landed on his ledge and gave a crackled call to his youngling of witch was izio. He suspected Izio was asleep and so began to tuck in. This meat was good, he lifted his head and looked around him, There were not many things that hunt dragons_ but... he tared another piece of and swallowed it. He stopped as the flickering of a fire caught his eye. Spreading out his wings he glided towards it unseen and un noticed in so dark a light...

36Being a Half-Blood Sucks - Page 2 Empty Re: Being a Half-Blood Sucks Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:27 pm

Daystream

Daystream
*True Warrior*

Kydra found that he couldn't kill the shape.It was a pegasis killer!It was said that if you killed a pegasis,the eyes of a basilisk couldn't penetrate you.The shape dived towards Kydra,and carried him by his shirt collar."Unhand me,fiend!"he screamed.But the shape did just that.It dropped him,and as he saw a tiny puddle,he prayed.Please Oceana,save me!he thought as he plummeted toward the ground.

37Being a Half-Blood Sucks - Page 2 Empty Re: Being a Half-Blood Sucks Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:18 pm

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

Zura's attention dived to the falling one and he "twisted! in the air and balanced the basalisk as he landed. He turned around. Unicorn killers were possible threats to dragons and he hissed angrily...

38Being a Half-Blood Sucks - Page 2 Empty Re: Being a Half-Blood Sucks Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:46 pm

Glaciercloud

Glaciercloud
*True Warrior*

Panoramia was walking when see saw a faint light in distance, she know it had to be someone that would get her out of this dredfull place.She was getting closer to the light, then she heard the sound of fighting, another fight, she thought herself. Maybe i should enterfear with this one, she thought as she came up to the fire, blowing out her lamp, and looking out from behind the tree.

39Being a Half-Blood Sucks - Page 2 Empty Re: Being a Half-Blood Sucks Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:01 pm

Daystream

Daystream
*True Warrior*

Zura saved him!"Zura,that dragon is a Cranshi(I am a dragon fan!)!They're inpenetrable to fire!Kill it with your claws or something!"but Zura shook Kydra off."Ah $%#^!"he cursed.He landed with a loud thud,then took his sword and ran after the Cranshi."I kill every dragon I see,Zura.Don't think this is an exception."

40Being a Half-Blood Sucks - Page 2 Empty Re: Being a Half-Blood Sucks Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:50 pm

Glaciercloud

Glaciercloud
*True Warrior*

Panoramia, saw the man get taken away. Argh, she was getting agravated, she then turned around to be face-to-stomach of a cyclops. She looked up, the cyclops had a huge iron hammer.
Panoramia shrieked, as soon as the Cyclops swung his hammer at her, she jumped out of the way, as his hammer hit a tree, she started to run, but another cyclops stepped infront of her.
She knew she was going to have to fight. She had to think of a plan quick. Panoramia, didn't even notice the other Cyclops came up behind her swinging his hammer, hitting her, sending her through a tree.
Panoramia, knew she was almost out of hit, from her going through a tree, she stood up, shaking her head. She saw them walking towards her, she knew that she had to do something, so she opened her book, she closed her eyes, as pages started flying flipping and flapping.
Then it stopped on a page, she quickly read the words " kataklusmos kappa!!!" She shouted has he eyes started glowing white, she dropped her book, as a giant ball of light shot out of her hands, towards the cyclopes. The ball it them, and when it did, it shot a giant beam of light shot into the sky, which anyone called see it a mile away.
After 23 secs, the beam disappeard. Panoramia, fell to the ground, she looked infront of her. All that was left of them was...NOTHING, she obliterated them.
Panormia stood up, staggering., she grabbed her book and layed against a tree. That spell had taken alot out of her.

41Being a Half-Blood Sucks - Page 2 Empty Re: Being a Half-Blood Sucks Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:03 am

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

Zura's huge tail propped his hunter aside as he flew off towards his peak.

42Being a Half-Blood Sucks - Page 2 Empty Re: Being a Half-Blood Sucks Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:05 am

Daystream

Daystream
*True Warrior*

Suddenly, a beam of light shot of the night sky.Kydra stared,bewildered."What the-!"before he could finish,the Cranshi divebombed him.It blew fire,that lit the tree behind Kydra.He screeched a battle cry,then leaped into the air.While he was in the air,Kydra transformed into a basilisk.His wings fluttered around and he dropped his sword.He clawed the Cranshi's face.Yellow blood sputtered out,and the Cranshi yowled in pain.

43Being a Half-Blood Sucks - Page 2 Empty Re: Being a Half-Blood Sucks Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:09 am

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

whats a cranshi?

44Being a Half-Blood Sucks - Page 2 Empty Re: Being a Half-Blood Sucks Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:16 am

Glaciercloud

Glaciercloud
*True Warrior*

Panoramia looked behind her, the fire was still going. She then walked over to it and laid down next to it, she stared into the fire. She then started falling asleep.

45Being a Half-Blood Sucks - Page 2 Empty re being a half blood sucks Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:26 am

Oakclaw

Oakclaw
*True Warrior*

Izio flew out of his den .
I'm going hunting a buffalo would be good i'm starving he flew over the buffalo hoping to find o but they were gone! he flew back to his den to tell zura maybe he would no where the buffalo went

46Being a Half-Blood Sucks - Page 2 Empty re being a half blood sucks Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:26 am

Hawkfire, Admin

Hawkfire, Admin
Admin

The member 'Oakclaw' has done the following action : Dice Roll

'Life Points' : 2

https://warriorrpgbyhawkfire.forumotion.com

47Being a Half-Blood Sucks - Page 2 Empty Re: Being a Half-Blood Sucks Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:34 am

Daystream

Daystream
*True Warrior*

Lokistar wrote:whats a cranshi?

It's a highly agressive,intelligent white dragon with blue wings.It is inpenetrable to fire.

48Being a Half-Blood Sucks - Page 2 Empty Re: Being a Half-Blood Sucks Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:15 am

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

OOC: oh yeah

IC: Zura flung himself using his powerful back legs to attach to the Cranchi.
"This is My territory," Zura yowled whipping his tail across its flank...

49Being a Half-Blood Sucks - Page 2 Empty Re: Being a Half-Blood Sucks Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:19 am

Daystream

Daystream
*True Warrior*

Kydra was now completely transformed.He blew fire straight into the dragon's face,but it did nothing.The Cranshi simply knocked him away.

50Being a Half-Blood Sucks - Page 2 Empty Re: Being a Half-Blood Sucks Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:23 am

Rainkit

Rainkit
*Newbie*

OOC: Ok what'd i miss?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum