Warrior Cats RPG Site Listings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Warrior Cats RPG Site Listings

The ultimate RPG advertising site!

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
A Warriors RPG: a Freeforum site UPDATE

Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:20 am by Longstorm

http://wcrpg.freeforums.org/ has been experiencing a terrible lag in activity!

Why don't we all help out and put in some great plots and characters!

Huh?

Huh? Wink

Comments: 0

The Best Warriors is NO MORE! (read on!)

Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:11 am by Longstorm

You read that right fellow role players; The Best Warriors members have fled their site due to inactivity (and the admin's lack of familiarity with Proboard's system, which is understandable since it IS a complicated system to master.)

BUT, don't fret! The same member, Clans and characters can be found on their new website (a forumotion site):
Misguided Hearts

This website has a similar color …

[ Full reading ]

The Best Warriors.com

Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:41 am by Longstorm

'The Best Warriors' site has had a skin change!

CLAN DUTIES

Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:04 pm by Hawkfire, Admin

Hi all!

The duties in a Clan must be carried out for it all to work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LEADERS must enforce rules and make everything flow. Try to come online every day and make sure the deputy sends patrols. (You will also have to do the duties of deputy if there isn't one)

DEPUTIES must send out patrols to renew scents marks. Dawn, sun high and sun set patrols are needed; dawn is …

[ Full reading ]

THE WARRIOR CODE

Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:18 pm by Hawkfire, Admin

WARRIOR CODE:
The Principles a Warrior Must Live By:
1. Defend your clan with your life.
2. Do not hunt or trespass on another Clan's territory
3. Elders and kits must be fed before apprentices and warriors
4. Prey is killed only to be eaten; give thanks to StarClan for its life.
5. A kit must be at least 6 moons old to become an apprentice
6. Newly appointed warriors will keep a silent vigil one …

[ Full reading ]

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» BlogClan Roleplay Site
The Stolens Have Arrived - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 10:28 am by Guest

» A Warriors RPG: a Freeforum site UPDATE
The Stolens Have Arrived - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 1:20 am by Longstorm

» Forgotten Purrs Warriors RP
The Stolens Have Arrived - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 7:58 pm by Guest

» THOAW (The Heart Of A Warrior) <3:).
The Stolens Have Arrived - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 10:24 pm by THOAW

» What is the 'Summer Lull?'
The Stolens Have Arrived - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:26 am by Longstorm

» The Best Warriors is NO MORE! (read on!)
The Stolens Have Arrived - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:11 am by Longstorm

» Warrior Cats RPG - a freeforums site.
The Stolens Have Arrived - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 2:57 am by Longstorm

» Warrior Cats RPG - a freeforums site.
The Stolens Have Arrived - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 11:48 pm by f.a.i.t.h.

» The Warrior Clan Territories - A Warriors RPG
The Stolens Have Arrived - Page 2 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 4:29 am by Longstorm

Affiliates
free forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Stolens Have Arrived

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26The Stolens Have Arrived - Page 2 Empty Re: The Stolens Have Arrived Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:51 am

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

"Bloodclan, My uncle goes on about that all the time he says they were powerful warriors and their blood is pure, My blood comes from a white tom who wore a collar of bones he killed some cats from a forest but thats as far as I can go..."
Joy liked talking away from her present "predicament" and her hackles lay flatly across her body.
"every third she-kit in the family had a single special name like; star, Brave, boly and... and joy, I was lucky Mama said, She said My Blue eyes were a symbol of scurge...scoorch...Scourg's delight. I don't understand what she meant he lead them his blood was not passed into my family... I think those city cats liked blue eyes because he had them though... but recently they were sick and weak..."

27The Stolens Have Arrived - Page 2 Empty Re: The Stolens Have Arrived Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:58 am

Runfast

Runfast
Admin/Mod

Loveless's ears pricked up.
"You're a descendant of Bone? Really?" He looked at the she-kit with something akin to awe.

Graceless padded over to the she-kit, looking her over, impressed.

Loveless stayed quiet for a minute then asked, "Did your uncle ever tell you what happened to Bloodclan?"

28The Stolens Have Arrived - Page 2 Empty Re: The Stolens Have Arrived Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:04 am

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

"I asked him but he scolded me, I didn't understand how he can be so enthusiastic then just get so annoyed." Joy watched out of the entrance. "He said he was going to reveal everything a day later but then they got sick and he... he died." Joy turned her head away, " He promised he would show me how The Battle for that forest went and he would train me how it was passed on... He left and he just stared at me without a word, He didn't try he just died in front of me." by now The kit had swiped a fore-paw hard at the wall, Dust sprawled into the air and settled. "I don't understand..."

29The Stolens Have Arrived - Page 2 Empty Re: The Stolens Have Arrived Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:13 am

Runfast

Runfast
Admin/Mod

Loveless and Graceless looked at each other, pity in their eyes.
Loveless lay down next to Joy and said,
"This is the story the kits of Abyssclan are told:"

Enter story mode - Booya! Wink

"Long ago, after the Victory of Bloodclan, Scourge, The Slayer of Forest Stars, made a new kingdom for Bloodclan. He realized that the way he had been living was wrong, and changed his ways. He was still strong, still mighty, and still feared; but he was now loved by all who were under his rule.
The Bloodclan cats of the forest were a force that no one dared compete with, and they reigned for seasons upon seasons - until one day..."

Loveless paused.

30The Stolens Have Arrived - Page 2 Empty Re: The Stolens Have Arrived Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:17 am

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

Joy lay quietly next to them looking intently into His eyes,
"wow!" purred Joy underneath her breath...

31The Stolens Have Arrived - Page 2 Empty Re: The Stolens Have Arrived Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:22 am

Runfast

Runfast
Admin/Mod

Loveless smiled and continued, looking slightly serious.

"One day, a great host of Monsters" he hissed the word, "Came off of the Great Thunderpath. The cats of the Kingdom of Bloodclan had never seen such Monsters before! Their teeth were greater, they ate the trees, drained the rivers, and destroyed all dens!" Loveless shivered for effect.
"Scourge led his brave, loyal Subjects against the Terrible Twolegs that came from the bellies of these Monsters, but Twolegs, in great numbers, are stronger than cats.
Many died defending their mates, kits, litter mates, and fellow Subjects... Many died... Including..."
Loveless watched Joy's expressions to the story.

32The Stolens Have Arrived - Page 2 Empty Re: The Stolens Have Arrived Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:27 am

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

Joy dug her claws hard into the ground as she listened to this roler coaster of events.
"Did Scourge get away?" she mewed curiously "and why did he change his mind about his past and did they have servants like this?" she sat quit ears flicking for every sound and eyes intent for facial detail.

33The Stolens Have Arrived - Page 2 Empty Re: The Stolens Have Arrived Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:44 am

Runfast

Runfast
Admin/Mod

Loveless held up his tail. "They'll be a time for questions, but the time is not now. Now, where was I..." His eyes sparkled with the rare amusement.
"Ah, yes."

"Many died, including the Loyal Protector, Bone." Loveless bowed his head for a moment.
"Scourge himself was injured. What's worse... The Terrible Twolegs captured loyal Subjects. Scourge did his very best to defend his cats, but he was captured as well... But to all cat's surprise, the Twolegs didn't kill any of them!"

Loveless stretched a bit and continued.

"The Twolegs put them in a great Monster, a Monster with great prisons inside. All cays were separated from one another, put in separate prisons. The brave Scourge was set at the bottom of them all, injured, his wounds becoming infected... The journey in the Monster was long, and with each passing Sunrise, Scourge became sicker and sicker... He knew that his death was coming, so he revealed to his remaining cats a great secret..."

34The Stolens Have Arrived - Page 2 Empty Re: The Stolens Have Arrived Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:53 pm

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

Joy looked in awe as he carried on with the story, The drizzle outside evolved into a spray with the vapour.
Its going to be cold tonight she thought listening to the rain of Scourge.
She blinked as silver droplet fell onto her nose and shuffled further in.

35The Stolens Have Arrived - Page 2 Empty Re: The Stolens Have Arrived Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:33 pm

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

She looked at Loveless waiting for what happened next...

36The Stolens Have Arrived - Page 2 Empty Re: The Stolens Have Arrived Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:54 pm

Runfast

Runfast
Admin/Mod

Loveless and Graceless shuffled back a little as well, fluffing up their fur against the cold. Loveless continued:

"The Great Secret of Scourge -"

"There were two Great Secrets, Loveless," Graceless interupted.

"I know that, Graceless," he replied. "I was gonna say, but you butted in!"

Graceless dipped her head, apologizing.

Loveless nodded and started again:

"Yes, The Great Secrets," he gave Graceless a look, "of Scourge. With his final breath nearing, he told his loyal Subject," Loveless mimicked Scourge's eerie high-pitched voice,
" 'Loyal Subjects, my friends, my kin... I know I'm dying... But I have Two Secrets that will change how you see things forever... I don't know if you'll all believe them, but I hope you do..' "
Loveless cleared his throat - speaking in a such a voice was tough.
" 'I know many of you wonder why I choose to change the ways of Bloodclan, though none of you ever ask. I know that you have all been afraid that I would change it back.' "
Loveless switched voices and said, "The Subjects of Bloodclan ducked their heads since what Scourge was saying was true."
"Scourge then said, 'I don't blame you. But the First Secret that I am going to tell you has much to do with why Bloodclan has changed - though much of the Change has had to do with the loyalty and honor of all of Bloodclan, from the smallest kit to the seasoned elder...' "

Loveless cleared his throat again, lapping up a little water that had pooled in the front of the cave. "Right, I can't talk in his voice..."

Graceless chuckled softly.

"What Scourge told them changed their lives forever - Scourge revealed to them that, like the Forest Cats, Bloodclan had warrior ancestors."
Loveless let it sink in.
"Warrior Ancestors! The Bloodclan cats didn't know what to think! They'd always scorned the thought of dead cats being able to speak. But Scourge went on to explain that long ago, a short while after the Victory of Scourge, Scourge and Bone explored all the territories the Forest Clans had called theirs. In their travels they came across a great cave, and in that cave was a long, dark tunnel..."

37The Stolens Have Arrived - Page 2 Empty Re: The Stolens Have Arrived Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:06 pm

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

Joy blinked and her heart skipped a beat as he went on, she felt like she was in her own secial den with her uncle going on about one of his silly stories but this one was different, She thought about when mama would walk in a shake her "Nonsense is what my kit will live on," she would say but Joy was to intent on what happened next...

38The Stolens Have Arrived - Page 2 Empty Re: The Stolens Have Arrived Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:31 pm

Runfast

Runfast
Admin/Mod

Loveless was glad to have such an enraptured audience - the other Servants stopped listening a while ago.

"Scourge and Bone had wondered what had been so special about this cave, so they went down the dark tunnel. The tunnel was so dark that not even their superior night vision could see - they relied on their whiskers and wits to keep going.
It seemed to them that the tunnel of darkness would never end, when suddenly, the ground fell away! Scourge and Bone tumbled head-over-tail. When Scourge awoke, he found that Bone was not with him. What's more, he found that he could see!
He was in a small cave that was lit up by a strange, silvery light.
When Scourge looked for the source of the light, he saw that moonlight was shining in through a hole in the ceiling, and the moonlight was reflecting off of pieces of broken stone. Curious, he touched one of the stones - and something amazing happened."

Not waiting for any prompting, Loveless continued.

"When he touched the largest piece, Scourge fell asleep. When he opened his eyes he found that he was in a great, broken forest. It looked as though there had been a great battle, one that was a thousand times greater than the Battle For the Forest. From the shadows, cats that Scourge had once known appeared. Scourge expected a fight, but the cat's claws were sheathed, there ears pricked forward...."

OOC: I know that someday this will be shorter...

39The Stolens Have Arrived - Page 2 Empty Re: The Stolens Have Arrived Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:35 pm

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

Joy looked exitedly... "cats of starryclan...?"
She hushed her self and put her paw over her mouth to let him carry on.

40The Stolens Have Arrived - Page 2 Empty Re: The Stolens Have Arrived Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:50 pm

Runfast

Runfast
Admin/Mod

Loveless shook his head.

"No, these cats were different. They called themselves, 'Those Above'. They told Scourge that whenever a cat of Bloodclan died, those of a good heart joined them. Those Above also told Scourge that when Scourge defeated the Forest Clans, They came and defeated the cats of Starclan, driving them out of the Silver Forests. Those Above said that Scourge coming to the Broken Stone was destiny, and that They had a message for him:"

Loveless's voice became lower, spookier:

" 'Change your ways,' They said, 'and we will grant you nine lives. Rule your cats fairly and you will find love and loyalty - and at the end of these lives, you will join us here so that you may always watch over your clan.' Scourge thought about this and asked,
'What if I don't?' Those Above answered,
'Then you will join Those Below.' A whisper of fear spread through the ancestors like leaves in the wind."

Loveless shivered to demonstrate.

"Scourge didn't know why, but he felt afraid too. After much thought he agreed with Those Above, saying that he would try their ways, and if he didn't like it, he would change it back."

"Of course, he didn't," Graceless chimed in.

Loveless gave her a look and said, "Well, DUH. If he had then we wouldn't be here!" He gave out an exasperated sigh, giving Joy a silly look to show that he wasn't upset at Graceless.

41The Stolens Have Arrived - Page 2 Empty Re: The Stolens Have Arrived Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:01 pm

Longstorm

Longstorm
Admin

OOC: How about I make a new thread for you guys? This thread takes place in the Clearing, not the Servants den: Servant's Den

42The Stolens Have Arrived - Page 2 Empty Re: The Stolens Have Arrived Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:53 pm

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

OOC: Ok longstorm this will be the last post then and we will disapeer into your new post to be ignored by the other cats *sob*
okay well continue in the new one

43The Stolens Have Arrived - Page 2 Empty Re: The Stolens Have Arrived Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:59 pm

Runfast

Runfast
Admin/Mod

OOC: it's not a bad idea... we are kinda taking up space here...

44The Stolens Have Arrived - Page 2 Empty Re: The Stolens Have Arrived Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:02 pm

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

OOC: I know Though it wouldnt be me if i was to not moan

45The Stolens Have Arrived - Page 2 Empty Re: The Stolens Have Arrived Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:05 pm

Runfast

Runfast
Admin/Mod

OOC: I see, Smile

46The Stolens Have Arrived - Page 2 Empty Re: The Stolens Have Arrived Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:11 pm

Longstorm

Longstorm
Admin

OOC: Isn't it fantastic how the plots are playing out? Tawnyclan has their plot playing out, Abyssclan has their plot playing out, Darkclan's getting started... It's like reading a Warrior's book!

47The Stolens Have Arrived - Page 2 Empty Re: The Stolens Have Arrived Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:16 pm

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

OOC: and everyone is getting along so well if every1 was like us lot there would be world peace afro

48The Stolens Have Arrived - Page 2 Empty Re: The Stolens Have Arrived Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:10 am

Meany

Meany

OOC: World peace would mean that everyone would have to have the same mind... Even then, who knows?

IC: Shadowstar sidled out of his luxurious den, his black coat becoming slick in the rain. His sharp blue eyes looked around the clearing, a sneer on his lips.

Luckless, seeing her leader, bowed low as fast as she could, her whiskers touching a mud puddle, her paws slipping a little.

Shadowstar strode past her, his tail flicking in a gesture for her to follow him into the Nursery.

49The Stolens Have Arrived - Page 2 Empty Re: The Stolens Have Arrived Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:55 am

SwitchFar

SwitchFar

Woebringer watched his leader then followed him and the Servant to the Nursery.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum