Warrior Cats RPG Site Listings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Warrior Cats RPG Site Listings

The ultimate RPG advertising site!

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
A Warriors RPG: a Freeforum site UPDATE

Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:20 am by Longstorm

http://wcrpg.freeforums.org/ has been experiencing a terrible lag in activity!

Why don't we all help out and put in some great plots and characters!

Huh?

Huh? Wink

Comments: 0

The Best Warriors is NO MORE! (read on!)

Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:11 am by Longstorm

You read that right fellow role players; The Best Warriors members have fled their site due to inactivity (and the admin's lack of familiarity with Proboard's system, which is understandable since it IS a complicated system to master.)

BUT, don't fret! The same member, Clans and characters can be found on their new website (a forumotion site):
Misguided Hearts

This website has a similar color …

[ Full reading ]

The Best Warriors.com

Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:41 am by Longstorm

'The Best Warriors' site has had a skin change!

CLAN DUTIES

Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:04 pm by Hawkfire, Admin

Hi all!

The duties in a Clan must be carried out for it all to work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LEADERS must enforce rules and make everything flow. Try to come online every day and make sure the deputy sends patrols. (You will also have to do the duties of deputy if there isn't one)

DEPUTIES must send out patrols to renew scents marks. Dawn, sun high and sun set patrols are needed; dawn is …

[ Full reading ]

THE WARRIOR CODE

Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:18 pm by Hawkfire, Admin

WARRIOR CODE:
The Principles a Warrior Must Live By:
1. Defend your clan with your life.
2. Do not hunt or trespass on another Clan's territory
3. Elders and kits must be fed before apprentices and warriors
4. Prey is killed only to be eaten; give thanks to StarClan for its life.
5. A kit must be at least 6 moons old to become an apprentice
6. Newly appointed warriors will keep a silent vigil one …

[ Full reading ]

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» BlogClan Roleplay Site
RP here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 10:28 am by Guest

» A Warriors RPG: a Freeforum site UPDATE
RP here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 1:20 am by Longstorm

» Forgotten Purrs Warriors RP
RP here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 7:58 pm by Guest

» THOAW (The Heart Of A Warrior) <3:).
RP here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 10:24 pm by THOAW

» What is the 'Summer Lull?'
RP here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:26 am by Longstorm

» The Best Warriors is NO MORE! (read on!)
RP here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:11 am by Longstorm

» Warrior Cats RPG - a freeforums site.
RP here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 2:57 am by Longstorm

» Warrior Cats RPG - a freeforums site.
RP here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 11:48 pm by f.a.i.t.h.

» The Warrior Clan Territories - A Warriors RPG
RP here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu May 03, 2012 4:29 am by Longstorm

Affiliates
free forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

RP here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+3
Glaciercloud
Longstorm
Daystream
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Do you like Sassystar as new MoonClan leader?

RP here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Vote_lcap20%RP here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Vote_rcap 20% [ 2 ]
RP here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Vote_lcap60%RP here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Vote_rcap 60% [ 6 ]
RP here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Vote_lcap20%RP here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Vote_rcap 20% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 10

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1RP here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty RP here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:41 am

This RP is about holding a ceremony in the Starless Forest of Darkness for a young kit called Silverkit. You MUST be in MoonClan to RP here. Sassystar, leader of MoonClan, will start.

Sassystar: All of MoonClan, this is the Starless Forest of Darkness. Cats are sent here when they are deceased. Today we are cherishing Silverkit, a young kit whose trainer went too hard on her during training. HOW DARE THAT TRAINER DO THAT!! WHYYYYY! No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

THAT TRAINER MUST BE BANISHED FROM MOONCLAN. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

HE OR SHE MUST SUFFER IN DESAFORTUNADO FOREVER!!!!!!!!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Ok, anyone have anything to say?

Daystream

Daystream
*True Warrior*

The Starless Forest of Darkness?!GOD,have you read warriors?IT'S FRICKIN STARCLAN!Do you even know the occupations?

Longstorm

Longstorm
Admin

Starclan, then beyond their borders, the Dark Forest.

Daystream

Daystream
*True Warrior*

It's "paw" not kit and "mentor" not trainer.Shouldn't you know who it is who killed the apprentice?There are only about 2 dozen cats in Moonclan.

Glaciercloud

Glaciercloud
*True Warrior*

Yea!! Go Sassy, even though i don't know who you are? bounce

Daystream

Daystream
*True Warrior*

Are you serious?She is dumb!

Glaciercloud

Glaciercloud
*True Warrior*

Hey i havn't had any props with her =/ but she's 11 she hasn't matured yet.

Longstorm

Longstorm
Admin

... did you understand what RPing meant when you first started?

10RP here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: RP here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:41 am

Daystream

Daystream
*True Warrior*

Pretty much,I ACTUALLY READ WARRIORS!AND I DID MY RESEARCH!

11RP here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: RP here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:43 am

Longstorm

Longstorm
Admin

No, no, not Warriors, I mean actual Role Playing.
I was just as stupid as you say Sass is at RPing six years ago.

12RP here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: RP here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:49 am

Daystream

Daystream
*True Warrior*

Nooooo.Hehe*looks nervously to the side*

13RP here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: RP here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:36 am

Rainkit

Rainkit
*Newbie*

Okay so i've read the books and been RPing for almost 2 years now! I'm a BIO approver on the most popular RP. And may I just say that it was kinda lame for you to say that it was 'kit' and 'trainer' tongue

14RP here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: RP here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:02 am

Longstorm

Longstorm
Admin

Rainkit, Rainkit... Rainy? Feels like I've RPed with you before... anywho, what up, I'm Longstorm (guess that's obvious).
Welcome to this admin-forsaken site - many of us (due to some inappropriate content and we cant remove it) are moving to a site that's somewhat a double to this one, but we'll be back now and then.

15RP here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: RP here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:50 pm

Tommytail

Tommytail
*Good Worker*

Sassystar wrote:Sassystar: All of MoonClan, this is the Starless Forest of Darkness. Cats are sent here when they are deceased. Today we are cherishing Silverkit, a young kit whose trainer went too hard on her during training. HOW DARE THAT TRAINER DO THAT!! WHYYYYY! No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

THAT TRAINER MUST BE BANISHED FROM MOONCLAN. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

HE OR SHE MUST SUFFER IN DESAFORTUNADO FOREVER!!!!!!!!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Ok, anyone have anything to say?

i like to know who make you leader!!pls answer

http://warriorcatstommy.forumsmotions.com/

16RP here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: RP here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:55 pm

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

nobody did she assumed nobody was leader when we were all sorting it out.
Switchfar has taken the leader status as stormstar

17RP here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: RP here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:09 pm

Tommytail

Tommytail
*Good Worker*

hey,mouse dung,what are you talking about??

18RP here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: RP here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:02 pm

Daystream

Daystream
*True Warrior*

Tommytail,Sassystar is very evil.

19RP here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: RP here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:42 am

Rainkit

Rainkit
*Newbie*

How's she evil???

20RP here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: RP here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:31 am

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

you need to read some posts...

21RP here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: RP here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:50 am

Rainkit

Rainkit
*Newbie*

OOOOKAY Which ones? Question

22RP here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: RP here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:55 am

Tommytail

Tommytail
*Good Worker*

Daystream wrote:Tommytail,Sassystar is very evil.
for me she is annoying!!!

23RP here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: RP here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:30 am

Rainkit

Rainkit
*Newbie*

Hmm. Well her name does explain something lol!

24RP here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: RP here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:55 am

Meany

Meany

hmm, lol, yes it might... Have you heard of the site that's an offshoot of this one? The plot's getting real heated over there, and it's all gonna go to hell (in the RP Plot, not the site itself) if a hero does not step forward!!! Mwhahaha... I play one of the main baddie Twisted Evil

25RP here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: RP here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:11 am

Daystream

Daystream
*True Warrior*

What do you mean?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum