Warrior Cats RPG Site Listings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Warrior Cats RPG Site Listings

The ultimate RPG advertising site!

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
A Warriors RPG: a Freeforum site UPDATE

Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:20 am by Longstorm

http://wcrpg.freeforums.org/ has been experiencing a terrible lag in activity!

Why don't we all help out and put in some great plots and characters!

Huh?

Huh? Wink

Comments: 0

The Best Warriors is NO MORE! (read on!)

Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:11 am by Longstorm

You read that right fellow role players; The Best Warriors members have fled their site due to inactivity (and the admin's lack of familiarity with Proboard's system, which is understandable since it IS a complicated system to master.)

BUT, don't fret! The same member, Clans and characters can be found on their new website (a forumotion site):
Misguided Hearts

This website has a similar color …

[ Full reading ]

The Best Warriors.com

Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:41 am by Longstorm

'The Best Warriors' site has had a skin change!

CLAN DUTIES

Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:04 pm by Hawkfire, Admin

Hi all!

The duties in a Clan must be carried out for it all to work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LEADERS must enforce rules and make everything flow. Try to come online every day and make sure the deputy sends patrols. (You will also have to do the duties of deputy if there isn't one)

DEPUTIES must send out patrols to renew scents marks. Dawn, sun high and sun set patrols are needed; dawn is …

[ Full reading ]

THE WARRIOR CODE

Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:18 pm by Hawkfire, Admin

WARRIOR CODE:
The Principles a Warrior Must Live By:
1. Defend your clan with your life.
2. Do not hunt or trespass on another Clan's territory
3. Elders and kits must be fed before apprentices and warriors
4. Prey is killed only to be eaten; give thanks to StarClan for its life.
5. A kit must be at least 6 moons old to become an apprentice
6. Newly appointed warriors will keep a silent vigil one …

[ Full reading ]

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» BlogClan Roleplay Site
MOONCLAN READ THIS MESSAGE! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 10:28 am by Guest

» A Warriors RPG: a Freeforum site UPDATE
MOONCLAN READ THIS MESSAGE! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 1:20 am by Longstorm

» Forgotten Purrs Warriors RP
MOONCLAN READ THIS MESSAGE! - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 7:58 pm by Guest

» THOAW (The Heart Of A Warrior) <3:).
MOONCLAN READ THIS MESSAGE! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 10:24 pm by THOAW

» What is the 'Summer Lull?'
MOONCLAN READ THIS MESSAGE! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:26 am by Longstorm

» The Best Warriors is NO MORE! (read on!)
MOONCLAN READ THIS MESSAGE! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:11 am by Longstorm

» Warrior Cats RPG - a freeforums site.
MOONCLAN READ THIS MESSAGE! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 2:57 am by Longstorm

» Warrior Cats RPG - a freeforums site.
MOONCLAN READ THIS MESSAGE! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 11:48 pm by f.a.i.t.h.

» The Warrior Clan Territories - A Warriors RPG
MOONCLAN READ THIS MESSAGE! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 4:29 am by Longstorm

Affiliates
free forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

MOONCLAN READ THIS MESSAGE!

+7
Meany
Runfast
SwitchFar
Flame of Souls
Tommytail
Longstorm
Daystream
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 6]

26MOONCLAN READ THIS MESSAGE! - Page 2 Empty Re: MOONCLAN READ THIS MESSAGE! Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:25 am

Longstorm

Longstorm
Admin

Wow... for reals?... sunny

27MOONCLAN READ THIS MESSAGE! - Page 2 Empty Re: MOONCLAN READ THIS MESSAGE! Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:26 am

Longstorm

Longstorm
Admin

Sassystar wrote:
Flame of Souls wrote:
SwitchFar wrote:You weren't accepted by Moonclan - I have 5 users standing behind me. When we leave this site for a better one, THEN you can be leader.
You were gone, now I'M the leader of Moonclan - I am STORMSTAR.

I fifth that!
It's Sassystar.
You may leave Moonclan now. Goodbye.
Sassystar queen cat Like a Star @ heaven

Don't worry, you can stay.

28MOONCLAN READ THIS MESSAGE! - Page 2 Empty Re: MOONCLAN READ THIS MESSAGE! Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:28 am

Flame of Souls wrote:I agree with Longstorm.
it's Sassystar.
Ok. awesome. StarClan will just curse you then. Good luck. In the STARLESS FOREST OF DARKNESS!!!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

29MOONCLAN READ THIS MESSAGE! - Page 2 Empty Re: MOONCLAN READ THIS MESSAGE! Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:28 am

Meany

Meany

... okay, now you just sound crazy...

30MOONCLAN READ THIS MESSAGE! - Page 2 Empty Re: MOONCLAN READ THIS MESSAGE! Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:33 am

runningswift wrote:... okay, now you just sound crazy...
It's Sassystar.
You know what? GOODBYE. YOU ARE NO LONGER DEPUTY. MAYBE THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK NEXT TIME.

31MOONCLAN READ THIS MESSAGE! - Page 2 Empty Re: MOONCLAN READ THIS MESSAGE! Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:36 am

Meany

Meany

... you're STILL not the leader...

32MOONCLAN READ THIS MESSAGE! - Page 2 Empty Re: MOONCLAN READ THIS MESSAGE! Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:39 am

runningswift wrote:... you're STILL not the leader...
It's sassystar.
I AM THE LEADER OK SO DEAL WITH IT!
sassystar queen cat Like a Star @ heaven

33MOONCLAN READ THIS MESSAGE! - Page 2 Empty Re: MOONCLAN READ THIS MESSAGE! Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:41 am

Meany

Meany

noo, you're - you know, I'm done arguing with you. We're just gonna play.

34MOONCLAN READ THIS MESSAGE! - Page 2 Empty Re: MOONCLAN READ THIS MESSAGE! Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:43 am

runningswift wrote:noo, you're - you know, I'm done arguing with you. We're just gonna play.
It's Sassystar.
THANK STARCLAN.

35MOONCLAN READ THIS MESSAGE! - Page 2 Empty Re: MOONCLAN READ THIS MESSAGE! Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:38 pm

Daystream

Daystream
*True Warrior*

I sixth that!

36MOONCLAN READ THIS MESSAGE! - Page 2 Empty Re: MOONCLAN READ THIS MESSAGE! Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:18 pm

Daystream

Daystream
*True Warrior*

Code:
it's Sassystar.
OMG! KITS MAY JOIN THE CLAN! YOU ARE NOT THE LEADER OF MOONCLAN. I AM. i MAKE THE RULES IN THIS CLAN, OK?
(to kits who want to join the clan) KITS, YOU MAY JOIN THE CLAN, OK? JUST LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU WOULD LIKE TO START TRAINING!!
(to daystream) if you are not in this clan, leave MoonClan territory IMEDIATELY. By the name of StarClan, i will not have any of this nonsense going on, thank you very much.

Sassystar   

They can join now that you aren't leader!I'll join too!

37MOONCLAN READ THIS MESSAGE! - Page 2 Empty Re: MOONCLAN READ THIS MESSAGE! Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:53 pm

Flame of Souls

Flame of Souls
*Up and Coming*

Me too!

38MOONCLAN READ THIS MESSAGE! - Page 2 Empty Re: MOONCLAN READ THIS MESSAGE! Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:08 pm

It's sassystar.
SO? THAT DOESNT MEAN IM NOT LEADER ANYMORE!

39MOONCLAN READ THIS MESSAGE! - Page 2 Empty Re: MOONCLAN READ THIS MESSAGE! Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:13 pm

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

Sassystar you are just "entertaining" the other users with you never ending stupidity. A leader is someone who has LOYAL cats to follow him/her. You hardly come on so you have broken rule number 1.
You don't listen to your HIGHERS so that is rule 3 broken.
Maybe if you stopped and looked at your posts you would realize why people are disliking you...

40MOONCLAN READ THIS MESSAGE! - Page 2 Empty Re: MOONCLAN READ THIS MESSAGE! Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:24 pm

Lokistar wrote:Sassystar you are just "entertaining" the other users with you never ending stupidity. A leader is someone who has LOYAL cats to follow him/her. You hardly come on so you have broken rule number 1.
You don't listen to your HIGHERS so that is rule 3 broken.
Maybe if you stopped and looked at your posts you would realize why people are disliking you...
I'ts a VERY MAD Sassystar.
LOOK, I SOMETIMES DO NOT GET A CHANCE TO GET ON HERE. THE CATS IN MOONCLAN JUST WONT FOLLOW THE WARRIOR CODE. I READ THE WARRIORS SERIES. I AM NOT "ENTERTAINING" ANYBODY. I AM SERIOUS. AND THIS IS NOT STUPIDITY. THIS IS STUPIDITY: sassystar cryded and cryded because m i don no i dont reed wariors i just like kitty kats..........ddduuuuuuuuuhhhhh........
THAT is stupidity. So compare and contrast what IV'E been talking like, and what IS stupidity.

41MOONCLAN READ THIS MESSAGE! - Page 2 Empty Re: MOONCLAN READ THIS MESSAGE! Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:39 pm

Longstorm

Longstorm
Admin

Okay, you really don't seem to know how to use the words that you are typing - anywho, why are you playing in OOC form? Our RPing sounds like it does in the books.

And you know what that 'Stupid' remark reminds me of?

...I know, very childish, but I couldn't resist.

42MOONCLAN READ THIS MESSAGE! - Page 2 Empty Re: MOONCLAN READ THIS MESSAGE! Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:55 pm

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

Sassystar moonclan cats ARE following the Warrior code YOUR just throwing your dollies out the pram... Longstorm your so epic :3

43MOONCLAN READ THIS MESSAGE! - Page 2 Empty Re: MOONCLAN READ THIS MESSAGE! Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:56 pm

Longstorm

Longstorm
Admin

Thanks Loki - I keep forgetting that you're from (correct me if I'm wrong!) Wales, but then you type awesomeness!

44MOONCLAN READ THIS MESSAGE! - Page 2 Empty Re: MOONCLAN READ THIS MESSAGE! Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:06 pm

Longstorm wrote:Okay, you really don't seem to know how to use the words that you are typing - anywho, why are you playing in OOC form? Our RPing sounds like it does in the books.

And you know what that 'Stupid' remark reminds me of?

...I know, very childish, but I couldn't resist.
it's Sassystar. Maybe watch this vid, youll know what "stupid" is like. Evil or Very Mad

45MOONCLAN READ THIS MESSAGE! - Page 2 Empty Re: MOONCLAN READ THIS MESSAGE! Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:08 pm

Longstorm

Longstorm
Admin

Actually, it takes someone pretty smart to play a song backwards and put lyrics to it - and there's a difference between stupidity and boredom.

46MOONCLAN READ THIS MESSAGE! - Page 2 Empty Re: MOONCLAN READ THIS MESSAGE! Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:54 pm

Longstorm wrote:Actually, it takes someone pretty smart to play a song backwards and put lyrics to it - and there's a difference between stupidity and boredom.
it's sassystar. YOU KNOW WHAT? IM GONNA DELETE THIS TOPIC RIGHT NOW CUZ U ARE AL GIVING ME ANNOYING REMARKS!

47MOONCLAN READ THIS MESSAGE! - Page 2 Empty Re: MOONCLAN READ THIS MESSAGE! Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:58 pm

Longstorm

Longstorm
Admin

.... Okay. That"s your deal.

48MOONCLAN READ THIS MESSAGE! - Page 2 Empty Re: MOONCLAN READ THIS MESSAGE! Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:10 pm

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

MOONCLAN READ THIS MESSAGE! - Page 2 5251584461_7e040a1384

49MOONCLAN READ THIS MESSAGE! - Page 2 Empty Re: MOONCLAN READ THIS MESSAGE! Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:14 pm

SwitchFar

SwitchFar

Instant BUST OUT LAUGHING!!!!

50MOONCLAN READ THIS MESSAGE! - Page 2 Empty Re: MOONCLAN READ THIS MESSAGE! Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:29 am

Lokistar wrote:MOONCLAN READ THIS MESSAGE! - Page 2 5251584461_7e040a1384
WOW. HOW IMMATURE. IM IMPRESSED.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum