Warrior Cats RPG Site Listings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Warrior Cats RPG Site Listings

The ultimate RPG advertising site!

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
A Warriors RPG: a Freeforum site UPDATE

Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:20 am by Longstorm

http://wcrpg.freeforums.org/ has been experiencing a terrible lag in activity!

Why don't we all help out and put in some great plots and characters!

Huh?

Huh? Wink

Comments: 0

The Best Warriors is NO MORE! (read on!)

Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:11 am by Longstorm

You read that right fellow role players; The Best Warriors members have fled their site due to inactivity (and the admin's lack of familiarity with Proboard's system, which is understandable since it IS a complicated system to master.)

BUT, don't fret! The same member, Clans and characters can be found on their new website (a forumotion site):
Misguided Hearts

This website has a similar color …

[ Full reading ]

The Best Warriors.com

Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:41 am by Longstorm

'The Best Warriors' site has had a skin change!

CLAN DUTIES

Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:04 pm by Hawkfire, Admin

Hi all!

The duties in a Clan must be carried out for it all to work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LEADERS must enforce rules and make everything flow. Try to come online every day and make sure the deputy sends patrols. (You will also have to do the duties of deputy if there isn't one)

DEPUTIES must send out patrols to renew scents marks. Dawn, sun high and sun set patrols are needed; dawn is …

[ Full reading ]

THE WARRIOR CODE

Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:18 pm by Hawkfire, Admin

WARRIOR CODE:
The Principles a Warrior Must Live By:
1. Defend your clan with your life.
2. Do not hunt or trespass on another Clan's territory
3. Elders and kits must be fed before apprentices and warriors
4. Prey is killed only to be eaten; give thanks to StarClan for its life.
5. A kit must be at least 6 moons old to become an apprentice
6. Newly appointed warriors will keep a silent vigil one …

[ Full reading ]

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» BlogClan Roleplay Site
IN the clearing where a battle unfolds... - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 10:28 am by Guest

» A Warriors RPG: a Freeforum site UPDATE
IN the clearing where a battle unfolds... - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 1:20 am by Longstorm

» Forgotten Purrs Warriors RP
IN the clearing where a battle unfolds... - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 7:58 pm by Guest

» THOAW (The Heart Of A Warrior) <3:).
IN the clearing where a battle unfolds... - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 10:24 pm by THOAW

» What is the 'Summer Lull?'
IN the clearing where a battle unfolds... - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:26 am by Longstorm

» The Best Warriors is NO MORE! (read on!)
IN the clearing where a battle unfolds... - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:11 am by Longstorm

» Warrior Cats RPG - a freeforums site.
IN the clearing where a battle unfolds... - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 2:57 am by Longstorm

» Warrior Cats RPG - a freeforums site.
IN the clearing where a battle unfolds... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 11:48 pm by f.a.i.t.h.

» The Warrior Clan Territories - A Warriors RPG
IN the clearing where a battle unfolds... - Page 3 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 4:29 am by Longstorm

Affiliates
free forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

IN the clearing where a battle unfolds...

+2
Glaciercloud
Lokistar
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

*swiftpaw*

*swiftpaw*
*Up and Coming*

Swiftpaw: "no not really i replied.

Glaciercloud

Glaciercloud
*True Warrior*

(OOC: Sorry i wasnt on this weekend)

Glaciercloud quickly padded to the medicine cat den, she then grabbed some moss padding and ran behind a tree in the forest.

Daystream

Daystream
*True Warrior*

What happened?

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

Daystream!!! GC I thought you both abandond us....
Daystream how are your family is anything getting better.
Everyone was cutting the others throats...

Daystream

Daystream
*True Warrior*

What happened in the rp?Did you kill me?

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

Daystream was not killed. we froze the rp before Dayriser could get killed at this moment he is on the floor...

Daystream

Daystream
*True Warrior*

"Glaciercloud!Y-y-y-y-you told!"Daystream mewed."I thought I could trust you."he winced."After all I went through with you,you would lie!"Daystream was bewildered.He thought,I thought I trusted her.[i]Now,I trust no one but myself[/i].He looked back one more time,then ran away.

Daysriser waited,acting dead.He knew everyone would think he's dead.Then when he was buried, he would break out and run away.

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

Lokistar looked hurtly after daystream, she could barley stand. "Whats going on?" she mewed confused...

Glaciercloud

Glaciercloud
*True Warrior*

Glaciercloud was shocked by Daystreams outburst, where'd he even come from she pondered. "I had to tell. or we might be all dead!" She said with saddness in her voice, she then looked beside at the dead Dayriser, she then nelt her had to his neck to give her respects, the then felt some on her muzzle, A heart beat! She looked around to if anyone notice the look on her face, if he was alive then why is he acting dead? She thought. She focused her gaze apon Lokistar "Nothing is wrong... but What are you going to do with his body?" She said with her voice shaking.

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

Lokistar looked down... I'll put his body in the river... it should carry him to his birth place. He can rest at peace there.

IN the clearing where a battle unfolds... - Page 3 5218907629_963a190b77
proof I am still doing the website... These are the official clans.

Daystream

Daystream
*True Warrior*

There's no Darkclan.

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

Daystream wrote:There's no Darkclan.

In my RP website I am still slowly making the main clans are:
-Tawnyclan
-Abbysclan
-Dewclan
-Mountainclan

Its doesnts say Darkclan... Its prob looks like it tho
study

Silverpaw

Silverpaw
*Loyal and Active*

(cool website so far!)
Silverpaw: I woke up the next day and went outsides with Lokistar and the others Dayriser still laying their looking dead I did not know Why but I could always tell tiny details I saw Glacierclouds face I looked at her quizzacly waiting for her to return my gaze I looked at Dayriser something wasn't right. My eyes turned to steal and I looked at Glaciercloud.

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

Lokistar lifted Dayriser onto her back and led the CLAN out. they went through the apprentice clearing and went south towards the river.

Daystream

Daystream
*True Warrior*

Guys,3rd person.

*swiftpaw*

*swiftpaw*
*Up and Coming*

swiftpaw: I followed calmly then i asked silverpaw "what were you staring at."

Silverpaw

Silverpaw
*Loyal and Active*

Silverpaw: "oh. Uh. Nothing" I stammered I could trust Swiftpaw with all my heart but did not know if my theory was right then I whispered "did you see Glacierclouds face?"

Glaciercloud

Glaciercloud
*True Warrior*

Glaciercloud walked glumly behind Lokistar, follows her to were they were going to bury the seems to be dead Dayriser. Though it seems the prophecy will conitnue.

Silverpaw

Silverpaw
*Loyal and Active*

Silverpaw: I pad up next to Glaicercloud I couldn't help but notice how she was acting "Alright Glaicercloud what's going 0n? I said in a hushed voice

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

Lokistars back was painful and her blood began to dry a little. Dayrisers body was surprisingly warm... she knew what was going to be plotted and what was going to happen though in a way... she didn't.
She headed with the able warriors and Medicine cats of Tawnyclan. She was going to put his body into the river, it should be flowing fast enough to take his body all the way back to... to the birth place.

Rain began to fall, though not to heavily the few who came began to trot uneasily as to catch up to her. It was clear the amount of pain she suffered emotionaly as her pelt was dusty and bloodied and it stuck to her frame.Here!

she leapt up to the boulder and laid his body down. "Thank you for coming," she nodded at her clan "Dayriser made many many mistakes in his life, I think I was part to blame... The river should take his body all the way back to where he started...." she stepped forward to push him off...

Daystream

Daystream
*True Warrior*

OOC:Silverpaw and Swiftpaw,3rd person.It means out of your cats perspective,or something.I do it.Loki does it.GC does it.Everyone here except you two and Sassystar do it.

IC:Daysriser was surprised.He didn't know they would throw him in a river!He floated until he was out of sight,then he dragged himself out of the water and began to wash.When he was done,he quietly murmured to himself,"Stupid she-cat tried to drown me!"Something surged inside him,something he never felt before.(I will not tell you what it is.)He sat up,and padded toward the Leage camp(if you haven't realized,I am not trying to spell leauge,I am spelling Leage.)

Glaciercloud

Glaciercloud
*True Warrior*

Glaciercloud looked at Silverpaw when they where taking his body to the river "Nothing is wrong, what are you talking about?" She said with disquished face from before. When they got to the river she listen to Lokistar as she talked, then she watched her push him off into the river, and Glaciercloud knew he wasn't dead. "Time to go back and get out of this rain, huh?" She asked.

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

Lokistar stared after Dayriser for a while before bouncing down and joining her clan. "Thanks for all the support..." she mewed chockingly.

Darkcloud stopped and grumbled a little "Lokistar?"
"yes?"
"I need a word... Tigerpaw why don't you take the clan back to camp?"
"wow... Thanks Darkcloud!" Tigerpaw bounded off just to pause remembering to stay to the clan. Whitepaw hissed and bounded ahead...

OOC: if they want to write in 1-2-3rd person thats fine with me.. I don't think it does any harm and sometimes it feels better to do it in first....
OMG I never noticed how you spelt league

Daystream

Daystream
*True Warrior*

OOC:I don't think there is second person.And yeah,Leage is another word for team of elite forces.

*swiftpaw*

*swiftpaw*
*Up and Coming*

Swiftpaw strared after silverpaw "yeah why" she whsipered once she got over to her.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum