Warrior Cats RPG Site Listings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Warrior Cats RPG Site Listings

The ultimate RPG advertising site!

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
A Warriors RPG: a Freeforum site UPDATE

Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:20 am by Longstorm

http://wcrpg.freeforums.org/ has been experiencing a terrible lag in activity!

Why don't we all help out and put in some great plots and characters!

Huh?

Huh? Wink

Comments: 0

The Best Warriors is NO MORE! (read on!)

Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:11 am by Longstorm

You read that right fellow role players; The Best Warriors members have fled their site due to inactivity (and the admin's lack of familiarity with Proboard's system, which is understandable since it IS a complicated system to master.)

BUT, don't fret! The same member, Clans and characters can be found on their new website (a forumotion site):
Misguided Hearts

This website has a similar color …

[ Full reading ]

The Best Warriors.com

Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:41 am by Longstorm

'The Best Warriors' site has had a skin change!

CLAN DUTIES

Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:04 pm by Hawkfire, Admin

Hi all!

The duties in a Clan must be carried out for it all to work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LEADERS must enforce rules and make everything flow. Try to come online every day and make sure the deputy sends patrols. (You will also have to do the duties of deputy if there isn't one)

DEPUTIES must send out patrols to renew scents marks. Dawn, sun high and sun set patrols are needed; dawn is …

[ Full reading ]

THE WARRIOR CODE

Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:18 pm by Hawkfire, Admin

WARRIOR CODE:
The Principles a Warrior Must Live By:
1. Defend your clan with your life.
2. Do not hunt or trespass on another Clan's territory
3. Elders and kits must be fed before apprentices and warriors
4. Prey is killed only to be eaten; give thanks to StarClan for its life.
5. A kit must be at least 6 moons old to become an apprentice
6. Newly appointed warriors will keep a silent vigil one …

[ Full reading ]

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» BlogClan Roleplay Site
CLOSED Border patrol - or not? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 10:28 am by Guest

» A Warriors RPG: a Freeforum site UPDATE
CLOSED Border patrol - or not? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 1:20 am by Longstorm

» Forgotten Purrs Warriors RP
CLOSED Border patrol - or not? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 7:58 pm by Guest

» THOAW (The Heart Of A Warrior) <3:).
CLOSED Border patrol - or not? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 10:24 pm by THOAW

» What is the 'Summer Lull?'
CLOSED Border patrol - or not? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:26 am by Longstorm

» The Best Warriors is NO MORE! (read on!)
CLOSED Border patrol - or not? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:11 am by Longstorm

» Warrior Cats RPG - a freeforums site.
CLOSED Border patrol - or not? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 2:57 am by Longstorm

» Warrior Cats RPG - a freeforums site.
CLOSED Border patrol - or not? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 11:48 pm by f.a.i.t.h.

» The Warrior Clan Territories - A Warriors RPG
CLOSED Border patrol - or not? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 4:29 am by Longstorm

Affiliates
free forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

CLOSED Border patrol - or not?

+4
bionicle5
SwitchFar
Runfast
Longstorm
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26CLOSED Border patrol - or not? - Page 2 Empty Re: CLOSED Border patrol - or not? Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:45 am

SwitchFar

SwitchFar

Shade, he who had stopped to make sure that the kits were in fact following as fast as their little legs would allow, snarled to the largest, "Follow the faceless she-cat as far as the Many Thunderpaths!" The kit continued to follow Charmless.

Meanwhile, back in the abandoned two-leg nest..

Despairingcall scoffed at Searingeye's description of the newcomers. "Really."

27CLOSED Border patrol - or not? - Page 2 Empty Re: CLOSED Border patrol - or not? Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:22 pm

Daystream

Daystream
*True Warrior*

"Show them the way we fight,Evan."Tron meowed calmly.All the cats except Evan backed away.He slowly padded up to Desairing call and whopped him with his front paw.The tom flew a few tree-lengths away and landed with a loud thump."That is a regular smack,claws sheathed," Evan grumbled,"You don't want to see me really try."Darka moved close behind him."If you blink and close your eyes,you will be on the ground with my teeth around your neck when you open them."she scoffed."You cats are strong but we are stronger.Even if you kill us,there will be 20 to 40 cats waiting to end your lives."She quickly dashed back."Now, heed my warning and leave your territory!"Tron growled.

28CLOSED Border patrol - or not? - Page 2 Empty Re: CLOSED Border patrol - or not? Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:52 pm

Longstorm

Longstorm
Admin

Cunningheart and Searingeyes looked at each other and began to snicker.

29CLOSED Border patrol - or not? - Page 2 Empty Re: CLOSED Border patrol - or not? Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:53 pm

Meany

Meany

Razorclaw looked at his clanmates and began to snicker with them (Snarlgag as well), the snorts turning into quiet laughter.
"Who do they think we are?" Snarlgag snorted to Cunningheart.

30CLOSED Border patrol - or not? - Page 2 Empty Re: CLOSED Border patrol - or not? Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:04 am

Daystream

Daystream
*True Warrior*

Tron,too fast for anyone to react,grabbed Razorclaw and dug a claw instantly to the tom's shoulder.Unconciously,Razorclaw fell to the ground."Anyone want more?If you want to save him before he dies,I'd add some cobwebs and poppyseeds,and some other herb that makes scabs faster."He desparetreately needed Hyberion to tell him the herb.

31CLOSED Border patrol - or not? - Page 2 Empty Re: CLOSED Border patrol - or not? Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:21 am

Longstorm

Longstorm
Admin

OOC: WHOA, WHOA, WHOA. You CAN NOT take a shot at someone's charrie and write out what happens to that charrie. That is power-playing. Btw, these are not ordinary CLAN CATS.
They are DESCENDED from BLOODCLAN and DO NOT FOLLOW THE WARRIOR CODE. They live for PERFECTION.
Regardless of how STRONG your cat may be, RAZORCLAW did not get his name for THE COLOR OF HIS PELT.
Think, BLOODCLAN vs. the LEAGUE.

32CLOSED Border patrol - or not? - Page 2 Empty Re: CLOSED Border patrol - or not? Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:26 am

Meany

Meany

flameheart123 wrote:Tron,too fast for anyone to react,grabbed Razorclaw and dug a claw instantly to the tom's shoulder.Unconciously,Razorclaw fell to the ground."Anyone want more?If you want to save him before he dies,I'd add some cobwebs and poppyseeds,and some other herb that makes scabs faster."He desparetreately needed Hyberion to tell him the herb.

OOC: Dude, I ain't responding to THAT. Btw, how the heck did he knock him out? I mean, COME ON!!!!

Last edited by runningswift on Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:51 am; edited 1 time in total

33CLOSED Border patrol - or not? - Page 2 Empty Re: CLOSED Border patrol - or not? Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:38 am

SwitchFar

SwitchFar

OOC:... I leave for one minute and this is what happens? Chill people!
Admin, my Admin, yo may be Admin THERE, but not HERE... ease up on the reprimanding?

34CLOSED Border patrol - or not? - Page 2 Empty Re: CLOSED Border patrol - or not? Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:58 am

Longstorm

Longstorm
Admin

OOC: Force of habit...

35CLOSED Border patrol - or not? - Page 2 Empty Re: CLOSED Border patrol - or not? Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:12 am

Daystream

Daystream
*True Warrior*

OOC:Okay,people that's it.It's just that my parents are moving to Texas and the fact that no one likes me that i'm leaving! Mad Mad Mad :Goodbye GC,Loki,and eveyone else that helped get through. Sad Sad I am leaving and i'm nnot going back,goodbye!

36CLOSED Border patrol - or not? - Page 2 Empty Re: CLOSED Border patrol - or not? Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:16 am

Longstorm

Longstorm
Admin

OOC: Geez, man, you're not the only ones with problems. My parents have been arguing, and it's tearing the whole frickin' family apart!!!
... Basically, I've been stressed lately, and it tends to come out on the RPGs... make for great role-playing, but not for out of character chat... I could - SHOULD - have pointed out the mistake in a nicer way... Switch is right...
I'm sorry.
( Btw, if you look in Off Topic, Running apologized too!)

37CLOSED Border patrol - or not? - Page 2 Empty Re: CLOSED Border patrol - or not? Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:19 am

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

FLAME dont go come on... You were getting plots and what not for tawney clan plZ don't leave, The league were attacking twnyclan werent they? We need ur help...

38CLOSED Border patrol - or not? - Page 2 Empty Re: CLOSED Border patrol - or not? Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:21 am

SwitchFar

SwitchFar

OOC: It would seem that most people who play RPGs have problems in the real world... I mean, I do! But I try my best to stay in a good and friendly mood since people deserve it.

39CLOSED Border patrol - or not? - Page 2 Empty Re: CLOSED Border patrol - or not? Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:27 am

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

SwitchFar wrote:OOC: It would seem that most people who play RPGs have problems in the real world... I mean, I do! But I try my best to stay in a good and friendly mood since people deserve it.
yes you are right not "All" who rp have problems but its good to get away from them by rping
BTW:Flame come to my site and you can do what you want.... dnt lv

40CLOSED Border patrol - or not? - Page 2 Empty Re: CLOSED Border patrol - or not? Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:35 am

Daystream

Daystream
*True Warrior*

Longstorm,I'm the one who's parents split up.So yeah!And it sucks having to get yelled at everyday for getting up to eat breakfast "too early" and having to sit next to a dude who checks out my mom.

Loki,give me the link.

41CLOSED Border patrol - or not? - Page 2 Empty Re: CLOSED Border patrol - or not? Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:41 am

SwitchFar

SwitchFar

OOC: Of course.. Staying in a bad mood even after you've been apologized to is a little weird... Looks like I'm headed back to the Outcasts...

42CLOSED Border patrol - or not? - Page 2 Empty Re: CLOSED Border patrol - or not? Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:43 am

Longstorm

Longstorm
Admin

OOC: Switchy, come on!
Edit: This is ridiculous... I'm out of here.

43CLOSED Border patrol - or not? - Page 2 Empty Re: CLOSED Border patrol - or not? Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:52 am

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

you all need to chill out... all should say sorry kizz each ova and make up... instead of everyone turning on flame you all need to try and understand him. we all have problems a things like that like my aunt has breast cancer and the docter who cut her left breast off was in the news for Aparrently doing it all wrong. my mom and dad are annoying 2 but the purpose of this site is to have fun Okay. right kizz and make up and well let you all get to Rping. About my website i am just cleaning it up and i'll list what will be the advantages of it here right....NOW:
-Its green Shocked
-if ppl want I'll do them a personalized cat
-All rp on the site will be animated (when it gets going)
-there are live ADMIN everyday
-Clans are currently being made so if you wnat to lead a clan PM me and I will get one set up
-SPAM messages will be deleted
0players who have not been on in a month are deleted (unless i am told that they are on holiday)
_ I am taking on improvements BLAH BLAH
I have to go to bed ppl Ill answer your messages tomo HOPE YOU ALL MAKE UP
GOING TO BED NOW Razz B nice by

44CLOSED Border patrol - or not? - Page 2 Empty Re: CLOSED Border patrol - or not? Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:54 am

Runfast

Runfast
Admin/Mod

OOC: Bed?.... It's only 5:00 in the evening! Btw, WTH's been happening here?

45CLOSED Border patrol - or not? - Page 2 Empty Re: CLOSED Border patrol - or not? Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:25 am

Daystream

Daystream
*True Warrior*

Oh,I was all pissed and everyones taking sides on what exactly happened in rp.I decided that I might quit becuase everything pissing me off.LOKI!GIVE ME A LINK!

46CLOSED Border patrol - or not? - Page 2 Empty Re: CLOSED Border patrol - or not? Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:03 pm

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

im on and dont forget ppl i live on the other side of the planet to some of you guys Rolling Eyes

47CLOSED Border patrol - or not? - Page 2 Empty Re: CLOSED Border patrol - or not? Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:12 pm

Runfast

Runfast
Admin/Mod

OOC: Lol... Am I the only one of Abyss that's in a good mood?... Geez, I'm gonna talk to the others and get THEM in a better mood... Somuch discontent on a forum is wrong.

48CLOSED Border patrol - or not? - Page 2 Empty Re: CLOSED Border patrol - or not? Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:54 pm

Longstorm

Longstorm
Admin

OOC: Lol, Okay, Runny, Okay! If flame comes back, we're allowing Razor to take the hit, but not be knocked out... The description didn't make too much sense.

IC: Searingeyes and Cunningheart growled low in their throats at these odd cats, but not really caring whether or not Razorclaw was OK.
"You.." Cunningheart began, "You pose an interesting suggestion." Her look became scathing.
"But why should we listen to you?"

49CLOSED Border patrol - or not? - Page 2 Empty Re: CLOSED Border patrol - or not? Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:12 am

Glaciercloud

Glaciercloud
*True Warrior*

( wow, that, was interesting. Well anyways, you can't leave flame, I forbid you to leave! you make everything so much fun, plus with you and loki together, it makes my day to get on here, you and her make everything interesting especially you flame, you leave, i will come and find where you leave and force you to come on, physically and mentally. Twisted Evil

50CLOSED Border patrol - or not? - Page 2 Empty Re: CLOSED Border patrol - or not? Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:23 pm

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

Me and GC know where yo live Twisted Evil

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum