Warrior Cats RPG Site Listings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Warrior Cats RPG Site Listings

The ultimate RPG advertising site!

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
A Warriors RPG: a Freeforum site UPDATE

Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:20 am by Longstorm

http://wcrpg.freeforums.org/ has been experiencing a terrible lag in activity!

Why don't we all help out and put in some great plots and characters!

Huh?

Huh? Wink

Comments: 0

The Best Warriors is NO MORE! (read on!)

Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:11 am by Longstorm

You read that right fellow role players; The Best Warriors members have fled their site due to inactivity (and the admin's lack of familiarity with Proboard's system, which is understandable since it IS a complicated system to master.)

BUT, don't fret! The same member, Clans and characters can be found on their new website (a forumotion site):
Misguided Hearts

This website has a similar color …

[ Full reading ]

The Best Warriors.com

Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:41 am by Longstorm

'The Best Warriors' site has had a skin change!

CLAN DUTIES

Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:04 pm by Hawkfire, Admin

Hi all!

The duties in a Clan must be carried out for it all to work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LEADERS must enforce rules and make everything flow. Try to come online every day and make sure the deputy sends patrols. (You will also have to do the duties of deputy if there isn't one)

DEPUTIES must send out patrols to renew scents marks. Dawn, sun high and sun set patrols are needed; dawn is …

[ Full reading ]

THE WARRIOR CODE

Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:18 pm by Hawkfire, Admin

WARRIOR CODE:
The Principles a Warrior Must Live By:
1. Defend your clan with your life.
2. Do not hunt or trespass on another Clan's territory
3. Elders and kits must be fed before apprentices and warriors
4. Prey is killed only to be eaten; give thanks to StarClan for its life.
5. A kit must be at least 6 moons old to become an apprentice
6. Newly appointed warriors will keep a silent vigil one …

[ Full reading ]

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» BlogClan Roleplay Site
Nursery/ Kits' and Queens' Den - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 10:28 am by Guest

» A Warriors RPG: a Freeforum site UPDATE
Nursery/ Kits' and Queens' Den - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 1:20 am by Longstorm

» Forgotten Purrs Warriors RP
Nursery/ Kits' and Queens' Den - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 7:58 pm by Guest

» THOAW (The Heart Of A Warrior) <3:).
Nursery/ Kits' and Queens' Den - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 10:24 pm by THOAW

» What is the 'Summer Lull?'
Nursery/ Kits' and Queens' Den - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:26 am by Longstorm

» The Best Warriors is NO MORE! (read on!)
Nursery/ Kits' and Queens' Den - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:11 am by Longstorm

» Warrior Cats RPG - a freeforums site.
Nursery/ Kits' and Queens' Den - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 2:57 am by Longstorm

» Warrior Cats RPG - a freeforums site.
Nursery/ Kits' and Queens' Den - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 11:48 pm by f.a.i.t.h.

» The Warrior Clan Territories - A Warriors RPG
Nursery/ Kits' and Queens' Den - Page 3 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 4:29 am by Longstorm

Affiliates
free forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nursery/ Kits' and Queens' Den

+19
Swallowpaw
ezziesong
Lokistar
Mistdapple
Daystream
Oatkit
yellowfuzzy
Duskshadow
Streamkit
mosskit
Calmkit
puffpuff
Longstorm
Thrushfeather
Silverleaf
Hawkfire, Admin
Stormkit
Glaciercloud
Tawnystar
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

51Nursery/ Kits' and Queens' Den - Page 3 Empty Re: Nursery/ Kits' and Queens' Den Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:01 am

ezziesong

ezziesong
*Up and Coming*

Ezziekit -Who was caught off guard by the silent attack- Took a step back. "Well... I'm going to be one as soon as the next warrior ceremony is." She flicked her tail, uncertain of when that would be. Ezziekit saw a small cricket hop by and pounced clumsily on it. She opened up her paws, but lost it as it hopped away. Ezziekit continued to chase it until she was almost too far away from Tawnyclan camp.

52Nursery/ Kits' and Queens' Den - Page 3 Empty Re: Nursery/ Kits' and Queens' Den Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:36 pm

Swallowpaw

Swallowpaw
*Newbie*

53Nursery/ Kits' and Queens' Den - Page 3 Empty Re: Nursery/ Kits' and Queens' Den Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:53 am

ezziesong

ezziesong
*Up and Coming*

((Wow... Ezziepaw! the name just tickles my insides! lol!)) Ezziepaw was so excited about being an apprentice. She left the nursery.

54Nursery/ Kits' and Queens' Den - Page 3 Empty Re: Nursery/ Kits' and Queens' Den Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:19 am

Mistdapple

*Newbie*

(When does your cat get older)

Leafkit wobbled as she tried to stand. She stumbled around a little then sat again. (Correction of last post- she can't speak very well) "Leafkit walk." She mumbled.

55Nursery/ Kits' and Queens' Den - Page 3 Empty Re: Nursery/ Kits' and Queens' Den Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:56 am

ezziesong

ezziesong
*Up and Coming*

((I'm not sure. I guess when you decide they get older.))

56Nursery/ Kits' and Queens' Den - Page 3 Empty Re: Nursery/ Kits' and Queens' Den Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:45 pm

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

when you say you want to be six moons old I will apprentice you...

57Nursery/ Kits' and Queens' Den - Page 3 Empty Re: Nursery/ Kits' and Queens' Den Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:19 pm

Mistdapple

*Newbie*

(OK. She can be 3 moons now.)

Leafkit rose to her paws.

58Nursery/ Kits' and Queens' Den - Page 3 Empty Re: Nursery/ Kits' and Queens' Den Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:58 pm

Whitetip

Whitetip
*Good Worker*

(Whitekit is as well) white kit bounded over to leafkit "whut You doin'," she mewed springing onto Leafkits back. Leaf kit shoved her off....

59Nursery/ Kits' and Queens' Den - Page 3 Empty Re: Nursery/ Kits' and Queens' Den Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:31 pm

Mistdapple

*Newbie*

Leafkit squeaked and tried to throw Whitkit off. "Being squashed!" She replied.

60Nursery/ Kits' and Queens' Den - Page 3 Empty Re: Nursery/ Kits' and Queens' Den Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:45 am

ezziesong

ezziesong
*Up and Coming*

Stormkit bounded over and pounced on the two kit's. Playfully batting them with open sheathed paws. "Gotcha!" he meowed.

61Nursery/ Kits' and Queens' Den - Page 3 Empty Re: Nursery/ Kits' and Queens' Den Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:46 am

*swiftpaw*

*swiftpaw*
*Up and Coming*

Swiftkit watched silently has the others played.

62Nursery/ Kits' and Queens' Den - Page 3 Empty Silverkit Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:59 pm

Silverpaw

Silverpaw
*Loyal and Active*

I mewl softly in the nursery. I looked at the other kits in interest.

63Nursery/ Kits' and Queens' Den - Page 3 Empty Silverkit Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:18 pm

Silverpaw

Silverpaw
*Loyal and Active*

silverKit: I see Swiftkit and mewl softly then I start to think about being a Aprentince there was only 1 moon left till I would start my training and get a mentor! Oh how exciting I was a great willed kit and wanted to fight I sat proudly my chest a little out their was a swift wind that came in the nursery and riffled my whitish silverfish coat I smelt in the good air. Soon I would be in that air training. Soon. Patience. I whispered to myself

64Nursery/ Kits' and Queens' Den - Page 3 Empty Re: Nursery/ Kits' and Queens' Den Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:39 am

*swiftpaw*

*swiftpaw*
*Up and Coming*

Swiftkit got up and streched thinking some day she would be out there with all the other apprentices.

65Nursery/ Kits' and Queens' Den - Page 3 Empty Re: Nursery/ Kits' and Queens' Den Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:54 am

Silverpaw

Silverpaw
*Loyal and Active*

Silverkit: I walk over to Swiftkit "its gonna be nice when we get out there huh?" I asked still looking outside

66Nursery/ Kits' and Queens' Den - Page 3 Empty Re: Nursery/ Kits' and Queens' Den Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:59 am

*swiftpaw*

*swiftpaw*
*Up and Coming*

"yep" she said excidetly " just a little longer and we will be out there training" she countinued.

67Nursery/ Kits' and Queens' Den - Page 3 Empty Re: Nursery/ Kits' and Queens' Den Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:10 am

Silverpaw

Silverpaw
*Loyal and Active*

Silverkit: "Yeah....." I thumped my tail in Anticipation. I started to day-dream. "do you have a certain mentor you want?" I asked sounding excited " I just want someone that understands me"

68Nursery/ Kits' and Queens' Den - Page 3 Empty Re: Nursery/ Kits' and Queens' Den Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:32 am

*swiftpaw*

*swiftpaw*
*Up and Coming*

" Not really but someone that understand me would be nice" she started "I mean it would be pretty good."

69Nursery/ Kits' and Queens' Den - Page 3 Empty Re: Nursery/ Kits' and Queens' Den Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:48 am

Silverpaw

Silverpaw
*Loyal and Active*

( do u know when we can become apprentices and if we pick r new name?)
Silverkit: I purr softly thinking about what my new name would be when I became a apprentice
Silverpaw?
Silverday?
How about when I am a warrior?
Silverstream?
Or if I ever make it to leader
Silverstar, there was no question to that

70Nursery/ Kits' and Queens' Den - Page 3 Empty Re: Nursery/ Kits' and Queens' Den Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:54 am

*swiftpaw*

*swiftpaw*
*Up and Coming*

(i really do not know)
Swiftpaw sighed "well when you become a warior what do you thing your name will be for me I hope something interesting."

71Nursery/ Kits' and Queens' Den - Page 3 Empty Re: Nursery/ Kits' and Queens' Den Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:03 pm

Mistdapple

*Newbie*

(Leafkit is 4 moons now)

"I might be Leafbranch." She chimed in.

72Nursery/ Kits' and Queens' Den - Page 3 Empty Re: Nursery/ Kits' and Queens' Den Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:36 pm

*swiftpaw*

*swiftpaw*
*Up and Coming*

swift kit: "very interesting" i said "for me swift stream"

73Nursery/ Kits' and Queens' Den - Page 3 Empty Re: Nursery/ Kits' and Queens' Den Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:47 am

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

(You can choose when you want to be six moons old and if you REALLY want a certain name I shall make an exception.)
Lokistar padded into the nursery with Darkcloud to see Nightail. Her tail flicking impatiently "BUT We CAN'T trust hiim!" Darcloud snarled disrespectfully, "We don't know what he wants..." Lokistar mewed her patience ebbing. "Ahh Nightail how are you?" Darkcloud quickly retorted. The Black queen looked at Darkcloud and rolled her eyes "The kits are all too big really... But I would love a piece of fresh kill..." she mewed half heartedly, "sorry we had a little trouble on a hunting patrol," Darkcloud mewed. "I'll send Daystream and Darkcloud again if you want.." Lokistar mewed amusedly as Darkcloud snorted. "No I am fine..." Nightail mewed watching the kits.

(If anyone does not know how to change their user name, you change it by going on your profile in the subtitles."

74Nursery/ Kits' and Queens' Den - Page 3 Empty Re: Nursery/ Kits' and Queens' Den Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:30 am

Silverpaw

Silverpaw
*Loyal and Active*

Silverkit: "I don't know" I told the other kits but as time grew on I started to grow not just on the outside but in the inside my passion grew more and more I wanted to become a warrior. And I still had that fiery flame inside me that wanted to be a leader when I grew up but I tried to put that aside for now. Tommarow I would be 6 moons old and I would get my mentor. I sighed in deep thought I looked at the stars I was just sitting outside the entrance if the nursery tommarow I would be able to touc the ground outside of this nursery.

75Nursery/ Kits' and Queens' Den - Page 3 Empty Re: Nursery/ Kits' and Queens' Den Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:53 am

*swiftpaw*

*swiftpaw*
*Up and Coming*

siwiftkit: "Hey you waitting fo tomorrow" i said coming to sit by her.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum