Warrior Cats RPG Site Listings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Warrior Cats RPG Site Listings

The ultimate RPG advertising site!

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
A Warriors RPG: a Freeforum site UPDATE

Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:20 am by Longstorm

http://wcrpg.freeforums.org/ has been experiencing a terrible lag in activity!

Why don't we all help out and put in some great plots and characters!

Huh?

Huh? Wink

Comments: 0

The Best Warriors is NO MORE! (read on!)

Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:11 am by Longstorm

You read that right fellow role players; The Best Warriors members have fled their site due to inactivity (and the admin's lack of familiarity with Proboard's system, which is understandable since it IS a complicated system to master.)

BUT, don't fret! The same member, Clans and characters can be found on their new website (a forumotion site):
Misguided Hearts

This website has a similar color …

[ Full reading ]

The Best Warriors.com

Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:41 am by Longstorm

'The Best Warriors' site has had a skin change!

CLAN DUTIES

Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:04 pm by Hawkfire, Admin

Hi all!

The duties in a Clan must be carried out for it all to work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LEADERS must enforce rules and make everything flow. Try to come online every day and make sure the deputy sends patrols. (You will also have to do the duties of deputy if there isn't one)

DEPUTIES must send out patrols to renew scents marks. Dawn, sun high and sun set patrols are needed; dawn is …

[ Full reading ]

THE WARRIOR CODE

Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:18 pm by Hawkfire, Admin

WARRIOR CODE:
The Principles a Warrior Must Live By:
1. Defend your clan with your life.
2. Do not hunt or trespass on another Clan's territory
3. Elders and kits must be fed before apprentices and warriors
4. Prey is killed only to be eaten; give thanks to StarClan for its life.
5. A kit must be at least 6 moons old to become an apprentice
6. Newly appointed warriors will keep a silent vigil one …

[ Full reading ]

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» BlogClan Roleplay Site
Glacierpaw and Squirrelheart- training EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 10:28 am by Guest

» A Warriors RPG: a Freeforum site UPDATE
Glacierpaw and Squirrelheart- training EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 1:20 am by Longstorm

» Forgotten Purrs Warriors RP
Glacierpaw and Squirrelheart- training EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 7:58 pm by Guest

» THOAW (The Heart Of A Warrior) <3:).
Glacierpaw and Squirrelheart- training EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 10:24 pm by THOAW

» What is the 'Summer Lull?'
Glacierpaw and Squirrelheart- training EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:26 am by Longstorm

» The Best Warriors is NO MORE! (read on!)
Glacierpaw and Squirrelheart- training EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:11 am by Longstorm

» Warrior Cats RPG - a freeforums site.
Glacierpaw and Squirrelheart- training EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 2:57 am by Longstorm

» Warrior Cats RPG - a freeforums site.
Glacierpaw and Squirrelheart- training EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 11:48 pm by f.a.i.t.h.

» The Warrior Clan Territories - A Warriors RPG
Glacierpaw and Squirrelheart- training EmptyThu May 03, 2012 4:29 am by Longstorm

Affiliates
free forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Glacierpaw and Squirrelheart- training

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Glacierpaw and Squirrelheart- training Empty Glacierpaw and Squirrelheart- training Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:32 pm

Hawkfire, Admin

Hawkfire, Admin
Admin

~Hello Glacierkit~

~I have decided to take you on as an apprentice... You are now called Glacierpaw. Your leader gives her best wishes to the cause, so we will begin now...~

~I will ask a series of questions; you must answer. Use your knowlege and practicalness to help you...~

~Only you and I may post here so feel free to ask me questions and/or explain your worries...~

~Question one:
If a particularilly elderly cat complains about damp bedding and fleas, what would be the best thing to do?~

~Squirrelheart~

https://warriorrpgbyhawkfire.forumotion.com

Glaciercloud

Glaciercloud
*True Warrior*

I think it would be change the bedding and/or use mouse bile to tack the flease off.

3Glacierpaw and Squirrelheart- training Empty Re: Glacierpaw and Squirrelheart- training Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:56 pm

Hawkfire, Admin

Hawkfire, Admin
Admin

~Very good!~

~Now tell me, what would you do if an apprentice came out of a battle, half bled to death, with cuts all over and a broken hind leg?~

~Squirrelheart~

Glaciercloud

Glaciercloud
*True Warrior*

I would would rub horse tail on the wounds so no infection could spread and then i would put Cobwebs on the wounds to stop the bleeding and then i would give the apprentice Comfrey to treat the broken bone and then i would rap the leg and then lay the apprentice in the nursery.

Hawkfire, Admin

Hawkfire, Admin
Admin

~Very good! I would also recommend poppy seeds for the pain...~

~What should you do if a new warrior eats a mysterious red berry and complains of tummy ache, then falls down in a fit?*~

~Squirrelheart~

*of pain, not temper! Wink

Glaciercloud

Glaciercloud
*True Warrior*

I would say they ate holly berries so i would give them yarrow to throw it up then give then i would give them watermint for the belly ache and then i would tell them to lay down.

Hawkfire, Admin

Hawkfire, Admin
Admin

~Yes, that would be the best thing to do~

~What would be a good calming herb that may be able to be found all year round?~

~Squirrelheart~

Glaciercloud

Glaciercloud
*True Warrior*

Well there are three diffrent one's you can use and they are Thyme, Chamomile, and Dandelion Leaves and they are the one's i would use.

( One question after this does Glacierpaw recieve his medicine cat name. )

Glaciercloud

Glaciercloud
*True Warrior*

Sqiurrelheart Stormkit wants to become a medicine cat to will you train him/her to.....Please

10Glacierpaw and Squirrelheart- training Empty Re: Glacierpaw and Squirrelheart- training Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:00 pm

Hawkfire, Admin

Hawkfire, Admin
Admin

~You will become a full medicine cat soon, young one...~

~When Stormkit is old enough to be apprenticed I will consult the other Star Clan Medicine Cats...~

~How would you ease a dying warrior to Star Clan...?~

~Squirrelheart~

11Glacierpaw and Squirrelheart- training Empty Re: Glacierpaw and Squirrelheart- training Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:49 am

Glaciercloud

Glaciercloud
*True Warrior*

I would tell them i will be with them on the journey to Starclan and you will not get hurt by anything and you will never fell painl ike this again.

12Glacierpaw and Squirrelheart- training Empty Re: Glacierpaw and Squirrelheart- training Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:32 am

Hawkfire, Admin

Hawkfire, Admin
Admin

~Good...~

~You will receive your medicine cat name soon. I will talk to Tawnystar through PMs to discuss...~

~You have done well Glacierpaw!~

~Squirrelheart~

13Glacierpaw and Squirrelheart- training Empty Re: Glacierpaw and Squirrelheart- training Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:42 am

Glaciercloud

Glaciercloud
*True Warrior*

Thank you so much Squirrelheart.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum