Warrior Cats RPG Site Listings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Warrior Cats RPG Site Listings

The ultimate RPG advertising site!

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
A Warriors RPG: a Freeforum site UPDATE

Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:20 am by Longstorm

http://wcrpg.freeforums.org/ has been experiencing a terrible lag in activity!

Why don't we all help out and put in some great plots and characters!

Huh?

Huh? Wink

Comments: 0

The Best Warriors is NO MORE! (read on!)

Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:11 am by Longstorm

You read that right fellow role players; The Best Warriors members have fled their site due to inactivity (and the admin's lack of familiarity with Proboard's system, which is understandable since it IS a complicated system to master.)

BUT, don't fret! The same member, Clans and characters can be found on their new website (a forumotion site):
Misguided Hearts

This website has a similar color …

[ Full reading ]

The Best Warriors.com

Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:41 am by Longstorm

'The Best Warriors' site has had a skin change!

CLAN DUTIES

Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:04 pm by Hawkfire, Admin

Hi all!

The duties in a Clan must be carried out for it all to work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LEADERS must enforce rules and make everything flow. Try to come online every day and make sure the deputy sends patrols. (You will also have to do the duties of deputy if there isn't one)

DEPUTIES must send out patrols to renew scents marks. Dawn, sun high and sun set patrols are needed; dawn is …

[ Full reading ]

THE WARRIOR CODE

Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:18 pm by Hawkfire, Admin

WARRIOR CODE:
The Principles a Warrior Must Live By:
1. Defend your clan with your life.
2. Do not hunt or trespass on another Clan's territory
3. Elders and kits must be fed before apprentices and warriors
4. Prey is killed only to be eaten; give thanks to StarClan for its life.
5. A kit must be at least 6 moons old to become an apprentice
6. Newly appointed warriors will keep a silent vigil one …

[ Full reading ]

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» BlogClan Roleplay Site
The Ceremony of Shade EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 10:28 am by Guest

» A Warriors RPG: a Freeforum site UPDATE
The Ceremony of Shade EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 1:20 am by Longstorm

» Forgotten Purrs Warriors RP
The Ceremony of Shade EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 7:58 pm by Guest

» THOAW (The Heart Of A Warrior) <3:).
The Ceremony of Shade EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 10:24 pm by THOAW

» What is the 'Summer Lull?'
The Ceremony of Shade EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:26 am by Longstorm

» The Best Warriors is NO MORE! (read on!)
The Ceremony of Shade EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:11 am by Longstorm

» Warrior Cats RPG - a freeforums site.
The Ceremony of Shade EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 2:57 am by Longstorm

» Warrior Cats RPG - a freeforums site.
The Ceremony of Shade EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 11:48 pm by f.a.i.t.h.

» The Warrior Clan Territories - A Warriors RPG
The Ceremony of Shade EmptyThu May 03, 2012 4:29 am by Longstorm

Affiliates
free forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Ceremony of Shade

+2
SwitchFar
Meany
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1The Ceremony of Shade Empty The Ceremony of Shade Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:11 am

Meany

Meany

OOC: Please keep in mind that Abyssclan Ceremonies are different from normal ceremonies - instead of calling out a warrior's name, they call, "A vow for teeth, a vow for blood, a vow for teeth, a vow for blood".

IC: Shadowstar leaped to the top of his den, minding the crushed brambles and branches that were there from the storm.
"Abyssclan," he snarled. Not everyone had to be present for this - Servants without a Master weren't allowed, neither were kits and Menders.

Bloodclaw did his best to peak over the Nursery, and he could just barely see Shadowstar's black sillohette (OOC: phail) against the bright moon.

Last edited by runningswift on Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:08 am; edited 1 time in total

2The Ceremony of Shade Empty Re: The Ceremony of Shade Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:15 am

SwitchFar

SwitchFar

Shade padded to stand in front of Shadowstar's Den, and he bowed low to the ground, waiting.

3The Ceremony of Shade Empty Re: The Ceremony of Shade Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:17 am

Longstorm

Longstorm
Admin

Cunningheart, having heard Shadowstar's call, carried Tiger out onto the clearing. She set him down next to her and sat with her head bowed.
"Do what I do," she mewed quietly to her soon-to-be Choosing.
Tiger quickly sat and bowed his head.
"Like this?" he squeaked.
"Yes," she mewed.

Searingeyes padded into the clearing, shaking a few stray droplets off of his dark pelt, his eyes gleaming in the moonlight.
He sat next to Cunningheart, and he dipped his head to Shadowstar - that's all a Powerful had to do since they were of higher rank than warriors.

4The Ceremony of Shade Empty Re: The Ceremony of Shade Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:22 am

Runfast

Runfast
Admin/Mod

Despairingcall padded in after Searingeyes and went to stand next to his Choosing. It was a good night tonight.
He dipped his head to Shadowstar, and glanced back to see if Soulvoider was coming.

Loveless and Graceless padded out of the Servant's den, Loveless sitting just in front of Cunningheart and Graceless sitting just in front of Searingeyes. They both sat there with their heads bowed.

5The Ceremony of Shade Empty Re: The Ceremony of Shade Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:24 am

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

Joy sprang off her ledge and towards the servant entrance and peered at what was going on...
Her claws flexed as she watched Shadowstar and felt a disgusting urge of loyalty to him, as her mother had said; "loyalty to the leader is true loyalty to yourself..." Joy rolled her eyes as if her mother was standing scolding her for doing something stupid...
"idiot," she said to herself, though a dark tabby tom glared at her with death in his eyes...

She then watched as that she-cat she saw yesterday padded out with her choosing.
"I remember him..." she told her self as she looked at him, His name was tribble he was In the nursery when I was showing that move to Lostkit and daisykit, she said in her head.
Her eyes shifted to the white she cat and her fading blue eyes shined a bit. She is my hero, she thought quietly...

She watched as Loveless went out and began to pad after him...

6The Ceremony of Shade Empty Re: The Ceremony of Shade Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:20 am

Runfast

Runfast
Admin/Mod

A little earlier...

Loveless spun around and said, "No, not you - Servants without Masters cannot attend ceremonies - sorry." He wasn't too sure why he apologized, but it seemed right.

Sinface padded past the Servant's den to join Cunningheart, sitting next to Tiger.

OOC: Why is Cunningheart her hero?

7The Ceremony of Shade Empty Re: The Ceremony of Shade Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:33 am

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

OOC: because she is a warrior and a "she" in Abbysclan... Loveless is her hero tooo....

IC: Joys ear flicked and she padded back to watch from the enterance

8The Ceremony of Shade Empty Re: The Ceremony of Shade Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:43 am

Meany

Meany

OOC: Awww...

Charmless quickly padded past Joy, the scarred side of her face catching the moonlight. She went and stood next to her master, Despairingcall, and bowed low.

Luckless came out of the Nursery, shaking her pelt off, her blue eyes gleaming. She went and bowed next to her Master, Soulvoider.

Shadowstar looked down at his subjects and yowled,
"We meet here at moonhigh for a Choosing's initiation ceremony: Shade." He paused so the clan could look at the Choosing and continue.
"Shade," he addressed him, "Do you vow to die for me, to die for this territory, and die for the continuation of this clan? Do you vow to draw blood, to take teeth?"

9The Ceremony of Shade Empty Re: The Ceremony of Shade Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:47 am

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

OOC: lol

IC: Joy listened carefully...

10The Ceremony of Shade Empty Re: The Ceremony of Shade Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:51 am

SwitchFar

SwitchFar

Shade, still bowing, mewed;
"I swear this by Those Below."

11The Ceremony of Shade Empty Re: The Ceremony of Shade Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:04 am

Meany

Meany

Shadowstar nodded then yowled,
"Then I give you your warrior name: you are Shadesun. May your light threaten all, and may you one day take a vow for blood and a vow for teeth!"

Charmless and Luckless began to yowl,
"A vow for blood, a vow for teeth, a vow for blood, a vow for teeth!"

12The Ceremony of Shade Empty Re: The Ceremony of Shade Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:05 am

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

Joy watched and a pang of envy flowed through her, She felt wounded and never to return to th battlefield...

13The Ceremony of Shade Empty Re: The Ceremony of Shade Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:45 pm

Runfast

Runfast
Admin/Mod

Loveless and Graceless took up the call as well, but instead of looking at Shadesun, Loveless found himself glancing back at Joy, an unsure expression briefly flickering across his face.
Graceless noticed Loveless's diverted gaze and quickly reached across to flick him on the head with her tail. He quickly looked back, somewhat reluctantly.

Sinface and Soulvoider, looking at the newly named Shadesun, called,
"A vow for blood, a vow for teeth, a vow for blood, a vow for teeth!" They and others fell silent, watching the young Warrior - since Shadesun was a new Warrior, he could choose a Servant and, in time, a Choosing of his own.

14The Ceremony of Shade Empty Re: The Ceremony of Shade Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:51 pm

Whitetip

Whitetip
*Good Worker*

Falsecall watched as he waited for a servant of his own. He flicked his ear and gave a low hiss as he turned his head towards Loveless. He then shifted his gaze to look at Joy... "Little Kill joy!" he spat under his breath begining to stalk towards the kit after yowling his approval for shade...

15The Ceremony of Shade Empty Re: The Ceremony of Shade Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:57 pm

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

OOC: DAM you Whitetip always trying to kill my character!!!! lol joke its okay Smile

IC: Joy watched for a while until she noticed the massive (to her cuz she is only 5 moons) tabby tom come towards her... she laid her ears flat back...

16The Ceremony of Shade Empty Re: The Ceremony of Shade Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:57 pm

Longstorm

Longstorm
Admin

OOC: #I have come to save the daaaaay#... COUGH.

Searingeye's eyes (OOC: lol) widened ever so slightly as he turned his ears towards Falsecall. He glanced up at Shadowstar then leaped onto the tom - though he was thinner than most, no one doubted his fighting skills.
"Don't even think about," he spat/whispered into the Warrior's ear.

Cunningheart and Tiger spun around to see what the dark brown warrior was up to - and smiled faintly when they saw.
"Bite him!" cheered Tiger. (OOC: you know, like a happy little kid, just creepier) Cunningheart smile grew wider at what Tiger said, but she clouted him - albeit lighter than she should have - over the head and hissed,
"Never tell a Powerful what to do - they will always be above us." Tiger nodded solemnly at the she-cat's words and went back to watching Searingeyes.

17The Ceremony of Shade Empty Re: The Ceremony of Shade Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:01 pm

Whitetip

Whitetip
*Good Worker*

Falsecall rolled onto his back and kicked back (though very gently) just to throw Searing eyes off him.
"That runt broke the code, Servants without a master are not supposed to watch!" he glared angrily though his tail was low on the ground in a act of not wanting to fight, Falsecall was young and headstrong he hadn't been a warrior long and wanted to impress the powerfuls he felt hurt when Searing eyes jumped on him...

18The Ceremony of Shade Empty Re: The Ceremony of Shade Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:05 pm

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

Joy watched a little horrified but didn't let it show. She bounded out of the servants den, As Falsecall turned towards Searingeyes and leapt onto his back. She felt gratitude towards the powerful for defending her and didn't want him to get hurt even if it was just a bit of ruffled fur. "Leave him alone!" she spat gripping on tight and kicking with her back legs,
"I'll show you how much of a runt I am..."

19The Ceremony of Shade Empty Re: The Ceremony of Shade Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:09 pm

Whitetip

Whitetip
*Good Worker*

Falsecall nearly jumped out of his skin as this kit leapt on his back.
He rolled on his back trying to get it off but her hooked claws were
sharp, instead he reached around and dragged her off by her back
paw, "Disrespecting Searingeyes now and your just a servants cho
-osing! I'll chew you up!"

20The Ceremony of Shade Empty Re: The Ceremony of Shade Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:10 pm

SwitchFar

SwitchFar

"That's not true," came the rumbling voice of Despairingcall. He moved to the side to let Woebringer pass.
"She's my Servant, Falsecall," hissed the Protector. "You were there when Shadowstar declared it!" He snarled at the young warrior.

Shadesun dipped his head to Woebringer - he knew who he would choose for a Servant, but he'd wait for this to clear up. he jumped a little at the Servant's sudden appearance, but Woebringer laughed.
He clouted Falsecall harshly over the head and grabbed the Servant and plopped her down next to him.

21The Ceremony of Shade Empty Re: The Ceremony of Shade Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:15 pm

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

OOC: White tip did you just get obsessive compulsive with having your text in a neat line? BTW poor joy looks like the whole of Abyssclan are going to punish her now....

IC: Joy felt her body being dangled and she flipped about trying to get loose. She raked his nose and he yowled clumsily letting her go... she crouched ,Getting ready to do the move she showed Loveless the other day, she sprang and raked his back rolling not as dainty as she did the other day she looked around and hissed. Her back leg was bleeding and it felt hot to put on the ground...

Last edited by Lokistar on Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

22The Ceremony of Shade Empty Re: The Ceremony of Shade Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:19 pm

SwitchFar

SwitchFar

OOC: Excuse me, runfast...

IC: Somewhere, Loveless hissed, "No, no, no, no, no!"
Woebringer looked down at the little she-kit and placed a large paw on her back, pressing her into the damp earth.
"I am your Master now," he growled. "Never dare to strike me again, or will be punished severely."

23The Ceremony of Shade Empty Re: The Ceremony of Shade Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:22 pm

Runfast

Runfast
Admin/Mod

OOC: No worries

IC: Loveless suddenly left his Master's side and ran to Woebringer. He bowed briefly, and said (not meeting his gaze)
"My deepest apologies, oh Protector - she is my temporary Choosing and has yet to learn our ways." This was only part true, of course.

Soulvoider smirked at Loveless's clever lie, as did Sinface.

24The Ceremony of Shade Empty Re: The Ceremony of Shade Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:22 pm

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

OOC: darn you all type faster then me- im gonna go from where joy was plonked down.

IC: Joy didn't understand what was actually going on, she looked up and saw Despairingcall.
She flattened her ears and shok her head, I should have stayed in the den.
She stood up her back left leg raised off the ground.
She didnt know what servants actually did internally but she growled forgetting her size,
"shall I finish him master?"

25The Ceremony of Shade Empty Re: The Ceremony of Shade Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:23 pm

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

SwitchFar wrote:OOC: Excuse me, runfast...

IC: Somewhere, Loveless hissed, "No, no, no, no, no!"
Woebringer looked down at the little she-kit and placed a large paw on her back, pressing her into the damp earth.
"I am your Master now," he growled. "Never dare to strike me again, or will be punished severely."

I was attacking Falsecall then... but you all type faster then me... Sad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum