Warrior Cats RPG Site Listings

The ultimate RPG advertising site!

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
A Warriors RPG: a Freeforum site UPDATE

Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:20 am by Longstorm

http://wcrpg.freeforums.org/ has been experiencing a terrible lag in activity!

Why don't we all help out and put in some great plots and characters!

Huh?

Huh? Wink

Comments: 0

The Best Warriors is NO MORE! (read on!)

Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:11 am by Longstorm

You read that right fellow role players; The Best Warriors members have fled their site due to inactivity (and the admin's lack of familiarity with Proboard's system, which is understandable since it IS a complicated system to master.)

BUT, don't fret! The same member, Clans and characters can be found on their new website (a forumotion site):
Misguided Hearts

This website has a similar color …

[ Full reading ]

The Best Warriors.com

Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:41 am by Longstorm

'The Best Warriors' site has had a skin change!

CLAN DUTIES

Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:04 pm by Hawkfire, Admin

Hi all!

The duties in a Clan must be carried out for it all to work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LEADERS must enforce rules and make everything flow. Try to come online every day and make sure the deputy sends patrols. (You will also have to do the duties of deputy if there isn't one)

DEPUTIES must send out patrols to renew scents marks. Dawn, sun high and sun set patrols are needed; dawn is …

[ Full reading ]

THE WARRIOR CODE

Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:18 pm by Hawkfire, Admin

WARRIOR CODE:
The Principles a Warrior Must Live By:
1. Defend your clan with your life.
2. Do not hunt or trespass on another Clan's territory
3. Elders and kits must be fed before apprentices and warriors
4. Prey is killed only to be eaten; give thanks to StarClan for its life.
5. A kit must be at least 6 moons old to become an apprentice
6. Newly appointed warriors will keep a silent vigil one …

[ Full reading ]

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» BlogClan Roleplay Site
Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:28 am by Guest

» A Warriors RPG: a Freeforum site UPDATE
Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:20 am by Longstorm

» Forgotten Purrs Warriors RP
Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:58 pm by Guest

» THOAW (The Heart Of A Warrior) <3:).
Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:24 pm by THOAW

» What is the 'Summer Lull?'
Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:26 am by Longstorm

» The Best Warriors is NO MORE! (read on!)
Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:11 am by Longstorm

» Warrior Cats RPG - a freeforums site.
Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:57 am by Longstorm

» Warrior Cats RPG - a freeforums site.
Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:48 pm by f.a.i.t.h.

» The Warrior Clan Territories - A Warriors RPG
Thu May 03, 2012 4:29 am by Longstorm

Affiliates
free forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Medicine Cat Den

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51 Important question on Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:57 pm

Daystream

*True Warrior*
"Okay!Okay!"Daystream gazed at Lokistar.He realized that she was destracted by something important.Veryimportant."What's on your mind?"he asked, full of concern.What is wronghe wondered.

52 Re: Medicine Cat Den on Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:45 am

Whitetip

*Good Worker*
Whitekit comes bounding across the clearing and leaps onto a leaf nearly knocking Lokistar flying Lokistar gasped looking down at her "waht,"

53 Re: Medicine Cat Den on Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:15 am

Daystream

*True Warrior*
"Whitekit,we were having a conversation!"Daystream hissed."Go back to your mother!"

54 Re: Medicine Cat Den on Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:20 am

Glaciercloud

*True Warrior*
Glaciercloud watched as they left, after a minute she then started walking out then she heard them talking,, she then whispered to herself quietly "It's none of my business." and then she walked out and walked into the woods to be alone.

55 Re: Medicine Cat Den on Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:59 pm

Lokistar

*True Warrior*
Lokistar looked down at the kit who looked angrily at Daystrem.

56 Re: Medicine Cat Den on Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:04 pm

Whitetip

*Good Worker*
"YOUR NOT LEADER!" she spat angrily "Your not even a senior wariror," the kits tail fur became fluffy and she unsheafed her claws and leapt pushing Daystream down hard onto the ground and hissed angrily "Rogues are invading ," she spat and scrabbled at his fur

57 Re: Medicine Cat Den on Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:40 am

Daystream

*True Warrior*
Daytream couldn't take it anymore."Lokistar!Lisen to me!What's ruffling your fur?"the young warrior asked.He quickly tossed Whitekit a tree-length away."Answer my question in the leader's den,Lokistar!"He ran after Glaciercloud.

58 Re: Medicine Cat Den on Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:29 pm

Glaciercloud

*True Warrior*
Glaciercloud creeped into the medicine cat den, exhausted from today, she looked around and saw she had alot of herbs, that she didn't need to restock, she mostive kept get so much stuff and never used it sense no cat hasn't got sick, she looked over and saw she dosn't have very much cobweb, she rolled her eyes, freaking Daystream, always getting hurt. Glaciercloud walked over to her moss padding which was in the back besides the other moss padding which will be Swallowpaw, she laid down in hers and started to wonder.

59 Re: Medicine Cat Den on Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:17 am

Swallowpaw

*Newbie*
Swallowpaw paddded into the den with two plump mice in his mouth and a small wodd of cobweb on his tail. he placed one of the mice in front of Glaciercloud... "sorry he mewed passing her the cobwebs I couldn't find many, I found them in the back of the warriors den..." he mewed tsking his mouse to his nest...

60 Re: Medicine Cat Den on Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:30 pm

Glaciercloud

*True Warrior*
Glaciercloud smiled when Swallowpaw gave her some fresh kill "Thanks, for getting me some fresh kill, ant its okay if you didn't get that much cobweb, well gets some on our why back from Moonstone." she said softly too Swallowpaw.

(OOC: What do you want your medicine cat name to be or do you want me to pick one for you?)

61 Re: Medicine Cat Den on Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:16 pm

Whitetip

*Good Worker*
Whitepaw's and Darkclouds yowling came from outside the clearing. "Go quickly NOW..." Yowled Darkcloud, "Your the worst mentor!" Spat Whitepaw darting up the Med cat entrance. "I banged my paw," she announced abrubtly "Its swollen I think it needs... hmmm...yarrow... Yes! Thats it I want Yarrow..." Swallowpaw bounced up "You mean you want Nettle leaves," he mewed waiting for Glacierclouds approval but before the two could speak Whitetip rounded on him... "You think Your sooo smart, I was going to say that... I was testing to make sure your worthy of being a medicine cat..."

62 Re: Medicine Cat Den on Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:26 am

Glaciercloud

*True Warrior*
Glaciercloud giggled at them "You do not want Yarrow, or nettle leaves, you should alder, i'm sure theirs some back by the catmint, anyways i'ma go find Lokistar." She said as she exited in the medicine cat den, she then sniffed the air, she smelt Lokistars scent but also a unfamilar scent and she took off running, following Lokistars scent.

63 Re: Medicine Cat Den on Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:26 am

*swiftpaw*

*Up and Coming*
swiftpaw: i brought silverpaw in and put her down gently. I waited fro glacier cloud to come.

64 Re: Medicine Cat Den on Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:52 pm

ezziesong

*Up and Coming*
Ezziepaw and Stormkit pad into the den, both injured but Ezziepaw was worse then Stormkit. Her hind leg bleeding badly and her tail in just as must damage as ther leg. Stormkit had a few minor scratches to his flank.

"Glaciercould!" Stormkit meowed, his voice crackling still.
Ezziepaw noticed Silverpaw and Swiftpaw in the den, "What happened to you?" Ezziepaw asked Silverpaw.

Swallowpaw came around and fixed up Ezziepaw and Stormkit's wounds. they leave the den and go to the gathering.

Last edited by ezziepaw on Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:42 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : they needed to heal one way or another.)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum