Warrior Cats RPG Site Listings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Warrior Cats RPG Site Listings

The ultimate RPG advertising site!

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
A Warriors RPG: a Freeforum site UPDATE

Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:20 am by Longstorm

http://wcrpg.freeforums.org/ has been experiencing a terrible lag in activity!

Why don't we all help out and put in some great plots and characters!

Huh?

Huh? Wink

Comments: 0

The Best Warriors is NO MORE! (read on!)

Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:11 am by Longstorm

You read that right fellow role players; The Best Warriors members have fled their site due to inactivity (and the admin's lack of familiarity with Proboard's system, which is understandable since it IS a complicated system to master.)

BUT, don't fret! The same member, Clans and characters can be found on their new website (a forumotion site):
Misguided Hearts

This website has a similar color …

[ Full reading ]

The Best Warriors.com

Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:41 am by Longstorm

'The Best Warriors' site has had a skin change!

CLAN DUTIES

Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:04 pm by Hawkfire, Admin

Hi all!

The duties in a Clan must be carried out for it all to work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LEADERS must enforce rules and make everything flow. Try to come online every day and make sure the deputy sends patrols. (You will also have to do the duties of deputy if there isn't one)

DEPUTIES must send out patrols to renew scents marks. Dawn, sun high and sun set patrols are needed; dawn is …

[ Full reading ]

THE WARRIOR CODE

Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:18 pm by Hawkfire, Admin

WARRIOR CODE:
The Principles a Warrior Must Live By:
1. Defend your clan with your life.
2. Do not hunt or trespass on another Clan's territory
3. Elders and kits must be fed before apprentices and warriors
4. Prey is killed only to be eaten; give thanks to StarClan for its life.
5. A kit must be at least 6 moons old to become an apprentice
6. Newly appointed warriors will keep a silent vigil one …

[ Full reading ]

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» BlogClan Roleplay Site
In the woods EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 10:28 am by Guest

» A Warriors RPG: a Freeforum site UPDATE
In the woods EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 1:20 am by Longstorm

» Forgotten Purrs Warriors RP
In the woods EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 7:58 pm by Guest

» THOAW (The Heart Of A Warrior) <3:).
In the woods EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 10:24 pm by THOAW

» What is the 'Summer Lull?'
In the woods EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:26 am by Longstorm

» The Best Warriors is NO MORE! (read on!)
In the woods EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:11 am by Longstorm

» Warrior Cats RPG - a freeforums site.
In the woods EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 2:57 am by Longstorm

» Warrior Cats RPG - a freeforums site.
In the woods EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 11:48 pm by f.a.i.t.h.

» The Warrior Clan Territories - A Warriors RPG
In the woods EmptyThu May 03, 2012 4:29 am by Longstorm

Affiliates
free forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

In the woods

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1In the woods Empty In the woods Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:32 am

Glaciercloud

Glaciercloud
*True Warrior*

Glaciercloud padded slowly into the deep, damp, woods at night. She thought to herself lately Lokistar has been having something on her mind, i wonder what it is. she walked around for an hour, maybe i should go back, maybe they maybe getting worried or they might know if i have gone., she thought to herself as she turned around to leave, two rogues jumped out infront of her, 1 male, with a pitch black pelt and dark eyes and the other a female with a lepard colored grey pelt and blue eyes, the male walked towards her "Hello again, Glaciercloud." He said soflty, too her. she then thought why did she go out at this time of night.

2In the woods Empty Re: In the woods Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:44 am

Daystream

Daystream
*True Warrior*

Daystream jumped behind the medicine cat."Who are you?"He asked.

3In the woods Empty Re: In the woods Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:07 am

Glaciercloud

Glaciercloud
*True Warrior*

Glaciercloud was shocked when Daystream jumped out from behind her, she then turned around and faced him. "Hello Daystream..." She said softly to him while looking away. "Those 2 are my litter mates.". She then turned and faced them. "What do you want, Black." She said to him with a change in her voice. Black smiled
"Well we want you, we heard about you, and you are able to heal, so we decided to come back and get you, hehehe" He said greedily. Glaciercloud Shook in fear, and started walking backwords, as he came towards her. "Make it easy on everyone and just come with us." He said, with a wide grin. "If you don't Tawnyclan will soon be attacked by our band of rogues. He said to here. Glaciercloud yelled " I would never go with after you and Lustoria and dad left me and mom!" and then she took of passed Daystream. [b]" Such a shame for some other cats are going to die, give the signal Lustoria, i will go after our sister." He said to Lustoria. Lustoria then yowled loudly and then you could here loud yowls from parts of the forest while, Black ran off to get Glaciercloud.

4In the woods Empty Re: In the woods Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:03 pm

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

Lokistar leapt At black out of no where and yowled angrily "You will NEVER have glaciercloud," And raked her front claws along his side. With a grunt he whirled around and pinned her. winded and shocked by his strength, Lokistar gasped as he leaned closer "Your a fool. Your a rogue just like me, join us," Lokistar snarled and pummeled claws unsheafed at his soft belly until he bounced off "Do Rogues normally have foxdung in between their teeth?" She spat. Lokistar leapt and they met head on as his claws reached her flank her fangs met his throat and she gripped hard and ripped at the flesh. They landed, Lokistar lay sprawled on the ground as the Rogue stood above her he was gurgling words... "what....is," Lokistar body shuddered and she fell silent...

5In the woods Empty Re: In the woods Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:34 pm

Swallowpaw

Swallowpaw
*Newbie*

Swallowkit heard yowls not far away and huddled up to Nightail (RP MOM) "so much for the brave medicine apprentice,"joked Nightail who looked uncertainly out of the nursery entrance. Swallowkit padded frightendly to the camp clearing and looked around marigold he thought as he looked up into the small hollow where the med cat den was. He climbed the bark and padded inside. He saw a little ledge where some flowers and leaves were. He picked up marigold and a few cobwebs "Glacierclouds going to shred my fur," he whispered and wrapped the herbs and cobweb into neat rolls. "but something telling me to do this!" he padded outside and settled down the herbs on the ground.

6In the woods Empty Re: In the woods Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:44 pm

Whitetip

Whitetip
*Good Worker*

Whitekit looked helplessly at her brother, He is so useful she thought only he can do that. I have to do something she followed him into the med den and paused. He was studying the medicine cat herbs, she padded to his side and picked some red round things up "Will these help?" she grumbled as Swallowkit glared at her "those are Juniper Berries," he spat "warriors that are fighting don't come home with belly aches!" Whitekit looked hurt and she padded back out the den. "IM SIX MOONS OLD!" she spat...

7In the woods Empty Re: In the woods Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:15 am

Glaciercloud

Glaciercloud
*True Warrior*

Glaciercloud stopped running when she heard Lokistar yowled, she turned around quickly as saw them fight, when she saw Black standing over Lokistar, and Lokistar not moving, she freaked out and she lunged at Black unsheathing her claws, and griping on the side of his head swarling around in the air, ripping and tearing the sides of his head. Black yowled loudly, Glaciercloud landed on all 4 of her paws when she let go. She then saw, 3 rogues behind her heading towards the camp. "Stop them, their going to take the kits!" She yowled, and started to take off after them when Lustoria tackled her, and they rolled, clashing paws at eachother, though Glaciercloud was getting more of the damage, she still fought back. Black got up barely able to speakGlaciercloud....that...was...not...smart...,Lustoria....stop...lets go back we will get Glaciercloud another.....day..but we have their leader.." He said as, Lustoria stopped attacking glaciercloud and yowled loudly and ran off into the woods, with another rogue while 2 rogues picked up Lokistar and ran off into the woods with Black.

8In the woods Empty Re: In the woods Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:25 am

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

Lokistar was back at a starry hollow silvery cats standing around her, "Lokistar you must get away from these rogues," Lokistar blinked "Am I still alive?" "You were lucky to not loose a life," Mewed a tortoisshell she cat.

Lokistar opened her eyes a little looked around dazed. she felt sticky blood in her mouth and on her flank. she looked around and saw that she was being carried. she flicked her tail and spun around ripping her claws across the backs of her carriers. they yowled and bombed forward. Lokistar spun around hissing and spitting but the sight nearly hit her in the face. There was a whole group of rogues staring at her. Then heavy paws hit her hard and Black dragged a kitten from a distraught queen. it wailed and he placed it in front of her. "see this," he growled "this was a clan ounce until we took over. We need more territory and a healer and more she-cats," he growled. Lokistar began to push the cat who had pinned her down off... "I wouldn't do that" he growled picking the kitten up again, and beginning to shake his head. "NO MY KIT!" wailed the queen. "STOP!" yowled Lokistar "what do you want?". Black dropped the Kit to the ground."I WANT TAWNEYCLAN, TERRITORY, FIGHTING CATS AND QUEENS...I WILL CONQUER THESE TERRITORIES!" Lokistars eyes were wide "WHAT, You can't do that..." she stopped as he bent down to pick the kit up again. and he whispered In her ear "I wan't leadership, I have always wanted to be a clan cat.... Glaciercloud was accepted with open paws... This is my revenge. I was hoping after killing Nightkit Tawneystar and the deputy that I would take over but sickness got in my way. So I need Glaciercloud to look after our "clan" And you are going to hand over Tawneyclan..."

9In the woods Empty Re: In the woods Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:03 am

Daystream

Daystream
*True Warrior*

Daystream was about to explode in fury."You........killed.........my.......leader!You are going to die!"he hissed.He lept at Black,right at his throat.But Black was too fast.The tom quickly avoided and swiped acrossed the warriors flank.Daystream's flank exploded with pain.Why does it hurt so much for a simple swipe?He looked at his side and almost fainted.Right down in his cut was a stream of yew berry(deathberry)juice.He immediatly fell down,knowing he would'nt survive.Pained gript him and he let out a yowl of pain.

10In the woods Empty Re: In the woods Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:08 am

Glaciercloud

Glaciercloud
*True Warrior*

Glaciercloud watched as they took Lokistar away, She went over to Daystream, she saw the Death berry joice on a cut on him, great she thought to herself as she picked him up and dragged him to the medicine cat den Swallowkit, help me get the poison out of his blood system!" She yellowed as she sat him down on some moss pedding, she then ran to get some yew and ran it back to Daystream and shoved it in his mouth and made him swallow it. She then ran back and got some Burdock and put it over the wounds. She then looked at him as he vomited up all over the moss pedding. " I H hope that works because i never dealt with it being in the blood stream, he'll have a 27% chance of living.....Swallowkit, whitekit clean this up and look after him...kay...kay" SHe said as she ran out of the medicine cat den and ran out into the woods following the sent of the rogues, she sence they had stopped so she hope she catches up soon.

11In the woods Empty Re: In the woods Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:48 pm

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

Lokistar half couldnt beleive what was going on. "You can sit with the others and think about what your going to do," he purred as they dragged her into a hollow. She sat with the old clan, she looked aroun the hollow cat were huddled watching her, over in the far corner were green leaves with white foam snake spit she thought I remember getting covered in it wen i was a kit .A grey she cat greeted her "I am Dewstar leader of Dewclan, we are sorry to meet you like this," her eyes faded and Lokistar jumped in suprise "Dewclan?" "were new," she purred. They froze as two rogues flung three rabbits into the hollow,"LUNCH!" they grunted padding away. "Take that to the elders and them to the queens, she ordered."Im sorry," she turned back to Lokistar "thats all we get in a day... so we share it around but..." she pointed with her tail at the queens, there were seven of them Lokistar gasped. "Black ordered an army and being a tom he wanted his own army, he killed three kits we have one male apprentice thats it." Lokistar nodded, "I have a plan."...

"HEELLPPPPP!!!!" wailed one of the kits as the rogues poured into the hollow. They froze and some yowled and fled as five cats with foamy mouths were twisting growling and spitting. Black barged in "WHAT'S HAPPENED?!" he yelled as Lokistar drew near, "Its a disease called rage tooth, don't touch them its deadly and spreads like elder's ticks," Black shivered "Is it fixable?" "No its a horrible disease it kills you after you go crazy, we need to_" Lokistar was bitten by one of the cats with frothy mouths (LOL) she twisted and began to have spasms. She rolled into the greenery where the Snake spit was. and burst out a few heart beats later with froth in her mouth. Terror stricken the rogues bolted and the cats gave chase. "What now?" cried Dewstar "chase them to the water and we''ll give them a scare they'll never forget, get in place," she yowled as three cats sprinted up some trees and leapt ahead.

further up the rogues began to tire but kept running. Lokistar let out a shrill yowl and the tree branches began to shake, "OH MY!" "NOOO!!" "HELP US" the rogues cried as the rogues began to bolt again. Lokistar yowled again and the kit Black attacked lead a few other cats up the trees and went a head. Then Lokistar's batch of frothy cats all fell without moving. The rogues turned and padded up to the and looked down horrified. then the cats from the trees landed on their back shocking them, The frothy cats twisted and pinned them, There were only six rogues left.

Lokistar yowled with triumph. She had pinned Black. "Promise you will leave this land and never return!" she growled as he hesitated she sank her claws into his fur, "YES PLEASE OKAY!" he yowled. "If I catch you killing a kit or a cat again I will rip your fur off, and thats a promise." she let him go and he gathered his band of cats "You will regret this day..." he growled bolting off...

12In the woods Empty Death's Door Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:53 pm

Daystream

Daystream
*True Warrior*

"27%!"exclaimed Daystream.Oh no!he thought,right before he vomited.I don't think this will be a lucky break!He vomited again,knowing that if he didn't vomit enough, the poison would get to his heart.He fell down."uhhhhhhh...."he muttered.He suddenly felt cold all over, as if leaf-bare came.His eyesight became blurry."G-G-Glaciercloud-d-d,it's t-t-too late."Daystream stammered,"I won't m-m-m-make it."He vomited again,but on some herbs.He then lay down,and when he vomited, the vomit was stuck in his throat.He managed to spit it out.He slipped on it and lay still.(Oh no!Is this Daystream's last adventure?You'll find out soon!)

Last edited by flameheart123 on Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wanted to add)

13In the woods Empty Re: In the woods Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:24 am

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

Dewclan followed Lokistar into the Tawneyclan camp clearing they had managed to pick up Glaciercloud. "Lokistar!!!" Whitetip bounded over and touched noses with her half sister. "Whats the matter?" Lokistar purred feeling weak. "Its...its Daystream, Swallowkit is with him something has happened." Lokistar exchanged a quick glance with Glaciercloud No... Its my fault she thought bolting up the bark into the med cat den...

14In the woods Empty Re: In the woods Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:51 am

Daystream

Daystream
*True Warrior*

Daystream opened his eyes to find himself in a place unfamiliar.Where am I? he thought.He pricked his ears to the sound of leaves crunching behind him.He turned around, startled to find a familiar pelt.Nightpaw!Daystream realized."Hello Daystream."replied his sister.
"Am I in Starclan?"
"Yes."
"I'm dead!Aren't I?"
"It's not your time,yet."
Daystream felt relief explode around him."Why am I here?"he mewed."Becuase there is something important I have to say."replied the black she-cat."There will be a bloody war,but the star of loki and the rise off day will end it."With that note,Nightpaw disapeared and Daystream openned his eyes.

15In the woods Empty Re: In the woods Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:33 am

Glaciercloud

Glaciercloud
*True Warrior*

Glaciercloud felt Daystream heart stop, she started to cry, she laid her head down and then rose it to see his eyes open. Just to make sure he is really she put her paw on where is heart was and felt the heart beets " Aaaahhhh, your alive, you nearly gave me a heart attack!!!" She yelled at him, hitting him on the top of the head.

16In the woods Empty Re: In the woods Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:39 pm

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

Lokistar gasped in relief as his eyes opened and Swallowkit wailed happily "I didn't kill him," he mewed. "You did well young kit ," mewed Lokistar looking at Glaciercloud expectantly "What do you think?"...

17In the woods Empty Re: In the woods Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:44 am

Daystream

Daystream
*True Warrior*

Daystream took a look around.Finally,he mewed."I have a prophecy from my sister.There will be a bloody war,but the star of loki and the rise of day will end it."he recalled.

18In the woods Empty Re: In the woods Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:22 pm

Glaciercloud

Glaciercloud
*True Warrior*

Glaciercloud giggled "Yes, he did very well." She said loudly. She then heard Daystream tell them that his sister gave him a propecy. What, why would they give him a sign, and not me! she thought screaming in her head, furiosly.

19In the woods Empty Re: In the woods Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:34 pm

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

Lokistar's heaved with pain and her eyes were heavy with sleep, she nodded and quickly padded outside "Dewstar is it your wish to stay here?" she mewed. "No Lokistar we will leave thank you for everything..." The kit Lokistar had saved bounded up to her, "I'm staying." he mewed. "WHAT, No Tigerkit_" "Let him he is six moons old now and this is his wish, are you sure?" Mewed Dewstar. the clan mewed in thanks and Tigetkits mother licked his head and rested her tail on his shoulder and his brother and sister sat by him. "we'll have to fight you Tigerkit," mewed his brother "after what Tawneyclan has done for Dewclan I think we wont. goodbye..." he mewed as they padded away. Tigerkit watched them leave and looked up at Lokistar, You are six moons old did I hear her say," She mewed trying to be cheerfully, the kit nodded. "then I will call a clan meeting,"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum