Warrior Cats RPG Site Listings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Warrior Cats RPG Site Listings

The ultimate RPG advertising site!

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
A Warriors RPG: a Freeforum site UPDATE

Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:20 am by Longstorm

http://wcrpg.freeforums.org/ has been experiencing a terrible lag in activity!

Why don't we all help out and put in some great plots and characters!

Huh?

Huh? Wink

Comments: 0

The Best Warriors is NO MORE! (read on!)

Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:11 am by Longstorm

You read that right fellow role players; The Best Warriors members have fled their site due to inactivity (and the admin's lack of familiarity with Proboard's system, which is understandable since it IS a complicated system to master.)

BUT, don't fret! The same member, Clans and characters can be found on their new website (a forumotion site):
Misguided Hearts

This website has a similar color …

[ Full reading ]

The Best Warriors.com

Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:41 am by Longstorm

'The Best Warriors' site has had a skin change!

CLAN DUTIES

Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:04 pm by Hawkfire, Admin

Hi all!

The duties in a Clan must be carried out for it all to work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LEADERS must enforce rules and make everything flow. Try to come online every day and make sure the deputy sends patrols. (You will also have to do the duties of deputy if there isn't one)

DEPUTIES must send out patrols to renew scents marks. Dawn, sun high and sun set patrols are needed; dawn is …

[ Full reading ]

THE WARRIOR CODE

Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:18 pm by Hawkfire, Admin

WARRIOR CODE:
The Principles a Warrior Must Live By:
1. Defend your clan with your life.
2. Do not hunt or trespass on another Clan's territory
3. Elders and kits must be fed before apprentices and warriors
4. Prey is killed only to be eaten; give thanks to StarClan for its life.
5. A kit must be at least 6 moons old to become an apprentice
6. Newly appointed warriors will keep a silent vigil one …

[ Full reading ]

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» BlogClan Roleplay Site
Apprentice training - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 10:28 am by Guest

» A Warriors RPG: a Freeforum site UPDATE
Apprentice training - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 1:20 am by Longstorm

» Forgotten Purrs Warriors RP
Apprentice training - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 7:58 pm by Guest

» THOAW (The Heart Of A Warrior) <3:).
Apprentice training - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 10:24 pm by THOAW

» What is the 'Summer Lull?'
Apprentice training - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:26 am by Longstorm

» The Best Warriors is NO MORE! (read on!)
Apprentice training - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:11 am by Longstorm

» Warrior Cats RPG - a freeforums site.
Apprentice training - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 2:57 am by Longstorm

» Warrior Cats RPG - a freeforums site.
Apprentice training - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 11:48 pm by f.a.i.t.h.

» The Warrior Clan Territories - A Warriors RPG
Apprentice training - Page 2 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 4:29 am by Longstorm

Affiliates
free forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Apprentice training

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26Apprentice training - Page 2 Empty Re: Apprentice training Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:53 am

*swiftpaw*

*swiftpaw*
*Up and Coming*

swiftpaw:I smiled at her and smiled in agrement.

27Apprentice training - Page 2 Empty Re: Apprentice training Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:22 am

Silverpaw

Silverpaw
*Loyal and Active*

Silverpaw: I waited for Lokistar to give her next order

28Apprentice training - Page 2 Empty Re: Apprentice training Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:06 pm

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

Lokistars tail curled up in amusement,"now all of you with your partners must perform this move..." she mewed. Darkcloud shuffled closer as they watched the apprentices... "They are all coming on lovely," she remarked. "Yes Silverpaw and Whitepaw are trying their hardest and Swiftpaw is very quick to react to a single move, Tigerpaw must control him self and not let temper beat him though he is strong. If whitepaw was his real opponent she would have to rely on the sharpness of her fangs and claws because if she was pinned her smaller body would let her down..." Lokistar mewed happily. "Whitepaw has being doing well, Her hunting is up to scale and as you see her tactics are top mark... but..." Darkcloud froze. Whitepaw was constantly down and angry, Lokistars name seemed too be snorted and laughed at... "But?" Lokistar interupted her words, "but your right she needs a bit more battle training and a few owls should improve her hunting..." Lokistars tail flicked she's hiding something....

29Apprentice training - Page 2 Empty Re: Apprentice training Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:06 pm

Silverpaw

Silverpaw
*Loyal and Active*

Silverpaw: I stand proudly waiting to do the next move I crouch to the floor and wait. I couldn't help feel not all was at peace here it felt like someone was keeping a secret just like I felt like that as we were walking here to strt training. I sighed

30Apprentice training - Page 2 Empty Re: Apprentice training Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:39 pm

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

Tigerpaw lashed out at Whitepaw but she hopped over him. Swinging around his huge paws attempted to grab her though she was darting around his body. Tigerpaw spat with annoyance and lay low as she came under him landing square on her. "Fantastic!" shot Lokistar padding over to the apprentice she had saved... "Impressive," Darkcloud mewed. "Daystream has taught you well!"

Lokistar waited and watched the others until the sun slowly began to submit to the moon. "Lets have a quick hunt so Nightail has something to eat. All apprentice's will go together... You ALL have to catch something before you come back and.. I and Darkcloud will be watching.."

31Apprentice training - Page 2 Empty Re: Apprentice training Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:37 pm

ezziesong

ezziesong
*Up and Coming*

Ezziepaw came in a bit late, "Sorry I'm late!" She rasped, "I drifted off."

32Apprentice training - Page 2 Empty Re: Apprentice training Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:14 am

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

"I'll repeat the combat training with you after a dawn patrol," Lokistars words were stern but kind "You will not be a great warrior unprepared so I want to see More pray off you. Now I want you all to go out and catch as many prey as possible and meet me here before Sun down. STAY TOGETHER and report back if there is a problem..." Lokistar nodded as the apprentice's scrambled off...

33Apprentice training - Page 2 Empty Re: Apprentice training Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:22 am

*swiftpaw*

*swiftpaw*
*Up and Coming*

Swiftpaw: i stuck close to silver paw and began sniffing around.

34Apprentice training - Page 2 Empty Re: Apprentice training Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:38 am

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

Tigerpaw padded close to Whitepaw her sweet scent filling his nostrils. She was a beautiful she-cat and Tigerpaw knew he loved her... Loving is something Lokistar cannot have, he thought crudely. Lokistar Is not actually the pritiest she-cat around. She is not ugly or bad but I wouldnt say she is the prettiest...

"Do you think Lokistar has ever had a mate?" he asked Whitepaw in a quit mew so only they could hear. Whitepaw looked at him. her eyes glinted with humor. "Lokistar have a mate, Never,Who would love a mousebrain like Lokistar." She had said it loud and Tigerpaw cringed, though he liked her bravery.

Lokistar was standing on a branch when they said it her tail automatically drooped and her heart felt so heavy she thought for a second the branch would snap...
"Lokistar? I'll scold her don't be so..." "she is right_" Lokistars voice was almost burning "Flightfur loved me. He was the only one who ever will... I... I carried his kts..." She heard a gasp come from her former mentor. "I had them before we we left for the journey I was two winters old and Had not yet had my Warrior name as Tawneystar was still Tawnyfeather... I had them a little away though only one survived..." "what happened?" Darkcloud mewed sympathetically...

35Apprentice training - Page 2 Empty Re: Apprentice training Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:40 am

Silverpaw

Silverpaw
*Loyal and Active*

Silverpaw: I stayed close to Swiftpaw for a little then I spread off scentig a mouse I see it in a little bush nibbling on something I ge in a pouncing position but right as I get to pounce I hear a horrible screech I pounce for my catch and grab it but something swoops me! I couldn't believe it a actual owl! I kept a hold on my catch as I wen higher and higher

36Apprentice training - Page 2 Empty Re: Apprentice training Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:43 am

Silverpaw

Silverpaw
*Loyal and Active*

Silverpaw:I scratched at the owl it started to screech and dropped me! I fell the catch still in my hand I fall tons of feet from the ground falling....

37Apprentice training - Page 2 Empty Re: Apprentice training Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:51 am

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

Lokistar leapt high catching the apprentice before the nasty fall... And Darkcloud leapt onto the birddragging it down... "ALL OF YOU BACK NOW!" her voice was full of emotion ; tiredness, annoyance, anger and failure...

Tiger paw glanced back as the leader lead them into camp and nudged Whitepaw "Glad that was not you.." he mewed, "If it was me I would rather let the owl kill me then Lokistar save me..."
Tigerpaw drew back a bit he knew Lokistar was a bit forgiving to be a leader but she had saved his life someone had been playing with Whitepaws mind who?

38Apprentice training - Page 2 Empty Re: Apprentice training Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:39 am

*swiftpaw*

*swiftpaw*
*Up and Coming*

swiftpaw: I came back and saw silverpaw i walked over to her and said "you okay."

39Apprentice training - Page 2 Empty Re: Apprentice training Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:41 am

Silverpaw

Silverpaw
*Loyal and Active*

Silverpaw:I scampered back aside from my nasty gash in the side of me I scampered fast but then stood my ground out of all times I was not gonna act like I was scared now. I felt ashamed and sorry I held the kill in my mouth then I dropped it and answered Swiftpaw "yeah I'm fine I whispered"

40Apprentice training - Page 2 Empty Re: Apprentice training Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:53 am

*swiftpaw*

*swiftpaw*
*Up and Coming*

swiftpaw: I sighed in relief and said in the same tone " good i do not want to lose a freind on the first day of training."

41Apprentice training - Page 2 Empty Re: Apprentice training Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:42 am

Silverpaw

Silverpaw
*Loyal and Active*

Silverpaw: "thanks" I whisper "your a good friend" then I faced more important matters the cats that stood before me, 'what would they think?' 'will I be punished?' these thoughts and more went through my head as I thought about my doing. I did not catch a owl for this was my first day of training but I held on to a prey that I had caughtAnd nobly fought for and I was gonna keep it no matter what that owl did I would cath prey for my pack And there it was st my feet a limp dead mouse why did I feel not so proud it felt like I caused trouble I dropped my head and fallowed Lokistar. I sighed 'what if they are all cross at me because I probably ut the trainig short?' I looked down not wanting to face what's was next.

42Apprentice training - Page 2 Empty Re: Apprentice training Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:23 pm

ezziesong

ezziesong
*Up and Coming*

Ezziepaw dipped her head, she turned and began to search, opening her mouth to scent prey. She managed to find a mouse and a spearrow. She buried them to come back to them later, she ended up missing a mouse, her thoughts drifting elsewhere. She was wondering about Stormkit, but it was so unlike her to think about another cat at the moment.

She padded back to her fresh kill, unburying them and dragging the prey back to camp, "I'll have a quick check on Stormkit." Ezziepaw thought to herself as she sneaked off to the nursery to find him.

43Apprentice training - Page 2 Empty Re: Apprentice training Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:23 am

ezziesong

ezziesong
*Up and Coming*

Ezziepaw came back, she went to Lokistar, her pelt had some blood still on it and her paw still hurt a little. "Lokistar?" She called.

44Apprentice training - Page 2 Empty Re: Apprentice training Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:45 am

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

OOC: this will be set after we came back from the league.

IC: Lokistar and the rest of Tawnyclan padded back into the camp all tired. "Ezziepaw? What happened to you?"

45Apprentice training - Page 2 Empty Re: Apprentice training Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:49 am

ezziesong

ezziesong
*Up and Coming*

((OK))

Ezziepaw lifted up her head, "I was looking for Stormkit, he was chased by a badger so I tried to save him. In the end He saved me from joining Starclan."

46Apprentice training - Page 2 Empty Re: Apprentice training Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:56 am

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

Lokistar gave a sigh of relief... "I thought I left Nightail in charge?"

Darkcloud rolled her eyes "Well i'm going on a patrol, she can come with me."
Lokistar nodded.

47Apprentice training - Page 2 Empty Re: Apprentice training Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:59 am

ezziesong

ezziesong
*Up and Coming*

Ezziepaw lowered her head, she like the others was exhausted, "he did really well for a kit." Ezziepaw remarked, "I could see him being an excellent warrior, if only he didn't wonder off all the time."

48Apprentice training - Page 2 Empty Re: Apprentice training Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:26 am

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

Lokistar looked proudly at her apprentice.
"And you are going to see him through this..."

49Apprentice training - Page 2 Empty Re: Apprentice training Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:51 am

ezziesong

ezziesong
*Up and Coming*

Ezziepaw tilted her head to one side, "I... I guess."

50Apprentice training - Page 2 Empty Re: Apprentice training Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:59 am

Lokistar

Lokistar
*True Warrior*

OOC: hang on major Family row!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum