Warrior Cats RPG Site Listings

The ultimate RPG advertising site!

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
A Warriors RPG: a Freeforum site UPDATE

Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:20 am by Longstorm

http://wcrpg.freeforums.org/ has been experiencing a terrible lag in activity!

Why don't we all help out and put in some great plots and characters!

Huh?

Huh? Wink

Comments: 0

The Best Warriors is NO MORE! (read on!)

Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:11 am by Longstorm

You read that right fellow role players; The Best Warriors members have fled their site due to inactivity (and the admin's lack of familiarity with Proboard's system, which is understandable since it IS a complicated system to master.)

BUT, don't fret! The same member, Clans and characters can be found on their new website (a forumotion site):
Misguided Hearts

This website has a similar color …

[ Full reading ]

The Best Warriors.com

Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:41 am by Longstorm

'The Best Warriors' site has had a skin change!

CLAN DUTIES

Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:04 pm by Hawkfire, Admin

Hi all!

The duties in a Clan must be carried out for it all to work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LEADERS must enforce rules and make everything flow. Try to come online every day and make sure the deputy sends patrols. (You will also have to do the duties of deputy if there isn't one)

DEPUTIES must send out patrols to renew scents marks. Dawn, sun high and sun set patrols are needed; dawn is …

[ Full reading ]

THE WARRIOR CODE

Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:18 pm by Hawkfire, Admin

WARRIOR CODE:
The Principles a Warrior Must Live By:
1. Defend your clan with your life.
2. Do not hunt or trespass on another Clan's territory
3. Elders and kits must be fed before apprentices and warriors
4. Prey is killed only to be eaten; give thanks to StarClan for its life.
5. A kit must be at least 6 moons old to become an apprentice
6. Newly appointed warriors will keep a silent vigil one …

[ Full reading ]

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» BlogClan Roleplay Site
Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:28 am by Guest

» A Warriors RPG: a Freeforum site UPDATE
Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:20 am by Longstorm

» Forgotten Purrs Warriors RP
Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:58 pm by Guest

» THOAW (The Heart Of A Warrior) <3:).
Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:24 pm by THOAW

» What is the 'Summer Lull?'
Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:26 am by Longstorm

» The Best Warriors is NO MORE! (read on!)
Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:11 am by Longstorm

» Warrior Cats RPG - a freeforums site.
Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:57 am by Longstorm

» Warrior Cats RPG - a freeforums site.
Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:48 pm by f.a.i.t.h.

» The Warrior Clan Territories - A Warriors RPG
Thu May 03, 2012 4:29 am by Longstorm

Affiliates
free forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Apprentice training

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1 Apprentice training on Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:51 pm

Lokistar

*True Warrior*
This is a flat clearing outside the camp covered in moss, this is where mentors can post about training their apprentices.

2 Re: Apprentice training on Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:56 pm

Lokistar

*True Warrior*
Lokiheart led Daypaw into the clearing. "okay," she mewed "lets start with a few questions, these will prove vital for when your a warrior..." she watched her obedient apprentice nod and continued "What can you smell?"...

3 Re: Apprentice training on Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:59 pm

Daystream

*True Warrior*
"Mouse,moss,.......mouse!"he mewed franticly,looking for it.He ends up tangling himself in moss,hopelessly."A little help?"He asked

4 Re: Apprentice training on Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:03 pm

Lokistar

*True Warrior*
Lokiheart purred "calm down stick your nose high and smell, It helps to close your eyes and picture it she put her tail on his shoulder "Try again," she mewed helping him up...

5 Re: Apprentice training on Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:10 pm

Daystream

*True Warrior*
*sniff sniff*"Wow!I can smell that mousedung in the apprentice den that Nightpaw used to make me touch."His voice falters as he thinks about his dead sister."Rest in Starclan"he murmured."Yeah,I smell alot of things I cannot describe."

6 Re: Apprentice training on Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:24 pm

Lokistar

*True Warrior*
"Well," Lokiheart mewed gently as she lifted her head high and scented "I smell stale fox and blood, a mouse and rotting leaves." she flicked his ear with her tail and pointed to a tiny movement in the leaves "watch me and we shall find one for you," she whispered. Getting into a hunters crouch she padded forward until a tail lengh away. The mouse' tiny nose poked out and she sprang dispatching it ina quick blow. "understand? and then we will cover our catches up here," she said throwing enough dirt to cover it "see if you can find the next one?"...

7 UHHHHHH on Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:33 pm

Daystream

*True Warrior*
Daypaw scents a rabbit nibbling on an acorn.He goes into his hunters crouch, as silent as possible.He quickly launches on to theHe adds a quick bow that quickily kills it."Yes!"(Have a game to BYE)

8 Re: Apprentice training on Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:38 pm

Lokistar

*True Warrior*
Lokihearts tail curls up in amusment "welldone!" we'll have a few questions and we will head back. The clan are hungry and pray is scarce what do you do?"

9 Re: Apprentice training on Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:46 pm

Daystream

*True Warrior*
"Hunt." Daypaw replied unheartily. Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral

10 Re: Apprentice training on Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:27 pm

Lokistar

*True Warrior*
"A little annoyed her tail flicks impatiently, "You are going to be apprenticed soon. you would hunt and feed kits,queens elders and share the prey between elders and see if you can expand territory so your clan looks stronger..." she sighed flicking her tail thats enough for today go back to your den... Neutral

11 Re: Apprentice training on Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:52 pm

Silverpaw

*Loyal and Active*
Silverpaw is ready for training she is waiting in the apprentice den:)

12 Re: Apprentice training on Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:03 pm

*swiftpaw*

*Up and Coming*
so is swiftpaw

13 Re: Apprentice training on Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:36 pm

*swiftpaw*

*Up and Coming*
this were we meet

14 Re: Apprentice training on Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:42 pm

Lokistar

*True Warrior*
Yes this is where we meet

15 Re: Apprentice training on Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:43 pm

*swiftpaw*

*Up and Coming*
swiftpaw : i streached and waited for my mentor to come

16 Re: Apprentice training on Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:58 pm

Lokistar

*True Warrior*
Lokistar sighed, The sun would not stay high forever. She flicked her tail to tell the Apprentice's that they were leaving.

Tigerpaw and Whitepaw padded side by side, Whitetip's hackles were pricked and she looked angry. She always did these days. Tigerpaws paws were nearly dragging as he whispered in her ear... "Why do we have to have combat training with Lokistar," he mewed "I would rather be with Daystream..."
White paw snorted "how in starclans name am I supposed to know?" She padded faster until she was a fox lengh away and Tigerpaw almost wished he had gone back to Dewclan...
Darkcloud padded with Lokistar she seemed to be aiming troubled glances back at the apprentices... No she was focusing on one of them in particuler... Me? No her gaze was not fixed on him.... Who?

17 Re: Apprentice training on Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:16 pm

Silverpaw

*Loyal and Active*
Silverpaw: I padded along with Lokistar and the others but the air felt tense almost as if their was a secret somewhere hidden inside one if the cats. I shook my head and said to myself " no that's not possible" I padded up to Lokistar and thought

18 Re: Apprentice training on Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:47 pm

*swiftpaw*

*Up and Coming*
what do i do

19 Re: Apprentice training on Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:05 am

Lokistar

*True Warrior*
Lokistar stops at a mossy clearing "as some of you are new_" "This is the Apprentice training..." hissed Whitepaw angrily.
(Whitepaw IRl is staying at my house tonight and tomorrow Shocked) Lokistars tail flicked irritably "-yes." "well spotted mousebrain," hissed Tigerpaw padding to sit next to them. "All of you watch closely I am going to perform a move and all of you with a partner will mimic it..." she and Darkcloud padded together into the centre. Standing a fox length away, Darkcloud shot forward and lokistar darted to meet her and suddenly crouched down as they were at clashed distance. Darkcloud toppled and was sent flying over the sudden trip, Lokistar jumped up and pinned her. "All of you get into groups of two..." "Silverpaw with swiftpaw and Tigerpaw with Whitpaw!" her voice was irritable and clearly off task...

20 Re: Apprentice training on Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:07 am

*swiftpaw*

*Up and Coming*
swiftpaw: "alright" i said turning to silver paw getting postion.

21 Re: Apprentice training on Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:18 am

Lokistar

*True Warrior*
Tigerpaw looked at Lokistar "so are we supposed to take their hit even if they do it wrong?" Lokistar sighed "You all have to perform the "drop" formation for me to let you know the another move... do you think Abyssclan warriors are going to take the hit so you can learn?" Tigerpaw nodded and leapt at Whitepaw she jumped out the way and growled "You fat furball!" In his anger he gave chase and was happy how fast he was as he was about to leap she dropped and he fell, sprawled on the ground. "Fantastic Whitepaw!" Lokistar exclaimed, Whitetip nodded curtly although her eyes gave away her satisfaction...

22 Re: Apprentice training on Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:39 am

Silverpaw

*Loyal and Active*
Silverpaw: I turned to Swiftpaw and did the same thing as the others I mimicked them exactly and did it perfectly (dang I have to go be on soon)

23 Re: Apprentice training on Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:45 am

*swiftpaw*

*Up and Coming*
swiftpaw: walked back over to silver paw "so how did do you think we did."

24 Re: Apprentice training on Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:21 am

Lokistar

*True Warrior*
Lokistars tail flicked "you have all done well..." she padded closer "now watch carefully," Lokistar and Darkcloud leapt at each over with lokistar going underneath and Darkcloud leaping over her body, Darkcloud turned on her back paws and sprung back but Lokistar a bit quicker caught her by the flank and pinned her again. "Its all about agility.." she mewed, letting Darkcloud up. "you mean its all about younger cats against poor me!" there was mocking in her voice and Lokistar purred. Her thought had disappeared from Flightfur....

25 Re: Apprentice training on Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:50 am

Silverpaw

*Loyal and Active*
Silverpaw: "personally I thought we did very good" I whispered quietly to Swiftpaw then Lokistar announced the next move and I watched closely watching their every move I whispered to myself "Darkcloud should have thought about what Lokistar was going to do before just springing out without thinking" I kept this to myself but it showed I my eyes

Last edited by Silverpaw on Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:55 am; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum